Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 09:16:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: DASH dev kidnapped by ALIENS and implanted with crypto-tracker chip  (Read 1042 times)
BlockaFett (OP)

Activity: 392
Merit: 255

View Profile
June 02, 2015, 11:19:32 PM
Last edit: June 02, 2015, 11:29:47 PM by BlockaFett

...just thought I would join in:

(Trollero™ gone wild)

thoughts?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sdmathis

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

AKA The Rubber Monkey

View Profile
June 03, 2015, 12:14:26 AM

It's getting redicilous. Isn't it? I don't, nor have ever, owned either coin and all this bickering between Monero and DASH doesn't make me want to buy either one. But most of the front page seems to be Monero fanboys just bashing the hell out of DASH. No coin can be that bad. It's not easy separating the truth from the BS, so I just assume that it's all BS.

I don't know who is going to win, but I'm pretty sure that Monero is slicing their own throats and will lose. Maybe they both will lose. One thing is for sure though. I want nothing to do with either one.

AndJusticeForSome

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 03, 2015, 12:22:49 AM

It's getting redicilous. Isn't it? I don't, nor have ever, owned either coin and all this bickering between Monero and DASH doesn't make me want to buy either one. But most of the front page seems to be Monero fanboys just bashing the hell out of DASH. No coin can be that bad. It's not easy separating the truth from the BS, so I just assume that it's all BS.

I don't know who is going to win, but I'm pretty sure that Monero is slicing their own throats and will lose. Maybe they both will lose. One thing is for sure though. I want nothing to do with either one.

What BlockaFett conveniently left out was that the threads were all bumped by Polycoin.

Since you're obviously clueless on what's actually going on, why even bother commenting is my question.
sdmathis

AKA The Rubber Monkey

View Profile
June 03, 2015, 12:29:50 AM

What BlockaFett conveniently left out was that the threads were all bumped by Polycoin.

Since you're obviously clueless on what's actually going on, why even bother commenting is my question.

I'm sick of you and your cronies fucking up this forum. There ar other coins besides Monero and DASH. And if you have something you want to say, don't be a coward. Use your main account do we know who you are.

AndJusticeForSome

View Profile
June 03, 2015, 12:39:38 AM

I'm sick of you and your cronies fucking up this forum. There ar other coins besides Monero and DASH. And if you have something you want to say, don't be a coward. Use your main account do we know who you are.

I'll use whatever account pleases me. Fucking up this forum? Cry me a river... this is the Altcoin forum. You're sick of it but you have no problem bumping useless threads with your pointless commentary.

thoughts?

I'm trying to decide whether you're an idiot or an imbecile. Really nice job cropping the part of the image showing that Polycoin bumped each of those threads to the front page you piece of shit.
BlockaFett (OP)

View Profile
June 03, 2015, 12:50:09 AM

Pretty much summed it up.  I only had arguments with Monero supporters since DRK rebranded and they flooded the main thread then all these other threads started popping up saying Dash is a scam.  I don't think it has mattered in the Dash market, most people with BTC can spot trolling pretty easy and most Dash people ignored it.  I think it has affected Monero price because Bytecoin has risen a lot.  But no one seems to care and the trolling continues.
sdmathis

AKA The Rubber Monkey

View Profile
June 03, 2015, 12:52:48 AM

I'll use whatever account pleases me. Fucking up this forum? Cry me a river... this is the Altcoin forum. You're sick of it but you have no problem bumping useless threads with your pointless commentary.

thoughts?

I'm trying to decide whether you're an idiot or an imbecile. Really nice job cropping the part of the image showing that Polycoin bumped each of those threads to the front page you piece of shit.

After further consideration, I've decided to support DASH.  Grin

AndJusticeForSome

View Profile
June 03, 2015, 12:55:06 AM

After further consideration, I've decided to support DASH.  Grin

Don't flatter yourself.. you were an obvious DASH shill all along (trying hard not to sound like one.. and failing)
TheMystic

Activity: 171
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 03, 2015, 12:59:19 AM

@sdmathis, I think you got under someone's skin.

When did you start shilling for DASH?  Huh

► ClipX ◄ ♦ The World’s first Blockchain E-Learning Platform ♦ ► ClipX ◄
───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Instagram◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂ | ▸Youtube◂ | ▸Whitepaper
sdmathis

AKA The Rubber Monkey

View Profile
June 03, 2015, 01:07:50 AM

About an hour ago I guess.

They probably could use some help since their dev was kidnapped by aliens and had some kind of chip implanted. That can't be pleasant.

BlockaFett (OP)

View Profile
June 03, 2015, 01:10:18 AM

About an hour ago I guess.

They probably could use some help since their dev was kidnapped by aliens and had some kind of chip implanted. That can't be pleasant.

Lol it's true Wink

iCEBREAKER
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1072

Crypto is the separation of Power and State.

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2015, 01:33:00 AM

If you see a scam and say nothing, you are a scammer (and are thus don't deserve to own a single tacoshi of Monero).

If you truly "want nothing to do with either one" then why are you nonetheless reading and commenting in (yet another) thread about them?

I think you are just preening.  You want to be seen in public wanting nothing to do with either one.

This is an attention whore logic fail on the order of writing post after post about someone you are ostensibly ignoring.

██████████
█████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
████
████████████████████████
█████
███████████████████████████
█████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████████████████████████
█████
█████████████
██████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████
██████████

Monero
"The difference between bad and well-developed digital cash will determine
whether we have a dictatorship or a real democracy." 
David Chaum 1996
"Fungibility provides privacy as a side effect."  Adam Back 2014
Buy and sell XMR near you
P2P Exchange Network
Buy XMR with fiat
Is Dash a scam?
BlockaFett (OP)

View Profile
June 03, 2015, 01:46:30 AM

Ice this thread is about an alleged alien abduction, I think you are lost dude.  The nice men in white coats will be round soon to usher you safely back into the  compound.
sdmathis

AKA The Rubber Monkey

View Profile
June 03, 2015, 01:56:07 AM

If you truly "want nothing to do with either one" then why are you nonetheless reading and commenting in (yet another) thread about them?

Because this an open forum, an ALTCOIN forum. It's not just a Monero forum.

This is an attention whore logic fail on the order of writing post after post about someone you are ostensibly ignoring.

Who am I ignoring?

I think that I'm starting to feel the wrath of the Monero gods. Either that or I've been abducted by aliens too.  Grin

TheMystic

Activity: 171
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 03, 2015, 02:02:14 AM

I think that I'm starting to feel the wrath of the Monero gods. Either that or I've been abducted by aliens too.  Grin

Quick!!! You must appease the Monero gods or you will lose your GUI. That means that every time you look in the mirror, there will be no face looking back at you. Also, you won't be able to communicate with your family except through the console. Just try making love to your wife through the console. It's no fun.

► ClipX ◄ ♦ The World’s first Blockchain E-Learning Platform ♦ ► ClipX ◄
───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Instagram◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂ | ▸Youtube◂ | ▸Whitepaper
BlockaFett (OP)

View Profile
June 03, 2015, 02:06:07 AM

I think that I'm starting to feel the wrath of the Monero gods. Either that or I've been abducted by aliens too.  Grin

Yup. And if you watch the History Channel you will know the Monero gods were actually aliens that came to earth 5000 years ago and taught man the art of trolling.  

And now the Dash dev is abducted by aliens......

Coincidence?  Shocked
BagHolder010

Activity: 283
Merit: 250

Best IoT Platform Based on Blockchain

View Profile
June 03, 2015, 05:58:51 AM

Lol, even Monero developers CREATE hate Dash threads...you know when you have no idea about crypto you start to cry"p"to about it on forums.

Did you see how Evan update Dash supporters and giving them some play time with testnet? Yup we having fun on Dash but poor Monero's for a whole year they been looking for a working GUI wallet and ANY new thing from their side but NONE....NONE. So please be nice to them they having hard times imagine if a Monero supporter is you're kid for example you would feel sad too about how he feels right?, best thing to deal with misguided kids is to leave them create new accounts and repeat the same thing over and over again that Evan needs to go to Jail maybe Obama needs to send some SWAT perhaps? and let the cry"p"to about it on forums as much as they can....just remember imagine if they were ur kids.

██
    ███
  █ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 █  ██

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
      ▄████████████████████▄
    ▄████████████████████████▄
   █████▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀▀▀████
  ██████      ███████      █████
 █████████▌   ███████   █████████
▐█████████▌   ███████   █████████▌
████████                   ███████
▐███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄██████▌
 ██████████   ███████   █████████
  ██████▀▀▀   ███████   ▀▀▀█████
   █████      ███████      ████
    ▀████████████████████████▀
      ▀████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀

▄▄         ▄▄             ▄▄
▐██▌       ▐██▌           ███▌
▐██▌       ▐██▌     ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▌      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐██▌       ▐██▌   ▄██████████▌   ▄███████████   ▄██████████
▐█████████████▌  ███▀     ▐██▌  ▐███▀     ███  ▐███▀
▐██▌       ▐██▌ ▐██▌      ▐██▌  ███▌      ███  ███▌
▐██▌       ▐██▌  ███▄     ▐██▌  ▐███▄     ███  ▐███▄
▐██▌       ▐██▌   ▀██████████▌   ▀██████  ███   ▀██████████
▀▀         ▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██
███
███
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
 ██ 
  █

██    Whitepaper    ██
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
FacebookTwitterBitcointalk
DaveyJones

Activity: 768
Merit: 505

View Profile
June 03, 2015, 07:36:22 AM

I think that I'm starting to feel the wrath of the Monero gods. Either that or I've been abducted by aliens too.  Grin

Yup. And if you watch the History Channel you will know the Monero gods were actually aliens that came to earth 5000 years ago and taught man the art of trolling.  

And now the Dash dev is abducted by aliens......

Coincidence?  Shocked

wow ... this thread shows best how ur are picking the cherries on your argumentation ... how come you not even bothered answering AndJusticeForSome ? Instead your cuddling with your Buddies from DASH Camp?...

So question is why your cutting out the part about WHO pushed all these topics... secondly you want that the Monero Camps jumps at you... in the other one you wanted to honestly investigate and here you call someone pushing Anti-Dash Thread Trollero without even knowing if he has any coin fav at all....

Im done with you
aleix
Legendary

Activity: 1779
Merit: 1100

View Profile
June 03, 2015, 08:13:32 AM

The saddest thing is all this (last) shit storm is because of this:

astrobitcoin

Activity: 134
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 03, 2015, 09:58:20 AM

...just thought I would join in:

(Trollero™ gone wild)

thoughts?

i'm interested in anthropology, i actually use this board to study and keep track of the behaviour of few profiles posting around here, for a research about communication

i must say the quantity of inputs i get is enormous

keep going guys, you are helping me a lot Wink
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: