Bitcoin Forum
June 01, 2024, 09:14:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: WW3 is only a matter of time.  (Read 6629 times)
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 1217

View Profile
June 04, 2015, 11:42:18 AM

World War will give much profit for weapons manufacturer and bank. So, World War 3 is possible to happen. Can you imagine how nuclear weapons will be shot at the moment. Poor Earth

And that will be the end of all forms of life in the planet of earth. The modern nuclear weapons are nothing like those rag-tag bombs dropped in Hiroshima and Nagasaki. They are capable of exterminating the entire human race in one go. If you are after profit, I'll give you one advice. Buy some land in Moon or Mars, and start a residential project there.  Grin
Falconer
Legendary

Activity: 2534
Merit: 1127

View Profile
June 04, 2015, 12:03:34 PM

hopefully Satoshi will come back then.

I am just curious if World War 3 really happen, and the nuclear weapons attack and destroy all telecommunication network infrastructure, what's your bitcoin in your wallet will be?

World War will give much profit for weapons manufacturer and bank. So, World War 3 is possible to happen. Can you imagine how nuclear weapons will be shot at the moment. Poor Earth

And that will be the end of all forms of life in the planet of earth. The modern nuclear weapons are nothing like those rag-tag bombs dropped in Hiroshima and Nagasaki. They are capable of exterminating the entire human race in one go. If you are after profit, I'll give you one advice. Buy some land in Moon or Mars, and start a residential project there.  Grin

Thanks for your precious advice. I will keep it

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
s.mouse

Activity: 71
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 04, 2015, 01:23:30 PM

hopefully Satoshi will come back then.

I am just curious if World War 3 really happen, and the nuclear weapons attack and destroy all telecommunication network infrastructure, what's your bitcoin in your wallet will be?

Bitcoin wouldn't really work well in a post-apocalyptic society. It needs the technology and infrastructure to operate and without it it would be useless.
fkvidar

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 05, 2015, 03:38:49 AM

Remember back in 2011 when Obama said that a cyber attack would be considered an act of war. Now we are in military tensions with China and they just attacked the data of 4 million Federal security employees.
bryant.coleman
Legendary

View Profile
June 05, 2015, 03:48:29 AM

Remember back in 2011 when Obama said that a cyber attack would be considered an act of war.

The United States just needs some silly reason to start a war. Remember the cooked up stories about the "Weapons of mass destruction" before GW Bush launched his Iraq invasion and that about "the genocide of Albanians in Kosovo" before Bill Clinton bombed Serbia. However, against strong and powerful nations such as China and Russia, I don't think Obama will launch an all out war in retaliation for a cyber attack.
AlgoSwan

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

ancap

View Profile
June 05, 2015, 05:33:11 AM

Nations start wars only when two governments agree on profits after the war!

Where these profits come from?
Good question. I'm answering this question with a question: When someone die in a war, what happens his/her all wealth if nobody left from his/her family?

Yes. It goes to the state. Now you know where these profits come from.

Awake people awake! You are the most revolutionary community after the French Revolution. Next generation will read your revolution not as a currency revolution. They will read it as "Third Enlightenment".

Looking to buy a verified betfair account with escrow.
Daniel91
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824

View Profile
June 05, 2015, 06:13:15 AM

If you ask some prominent historians and experts, the Third World War has already started and is still ongoing.
Practically since the end of World War II we see the ongoing conflict between the East and the West, led by America and Russia (former USSR).
That conflict was mostly cold and so they called it a cold war, but during the Cuban Missile Crisis almost happened an open conflict between America and Russia and the beginning of nuclear war.
The wars that took place later, in Afghanistan, Angola and elsewhere were indirect war conflicts between America and Russia, as it is now a war in Ukraine.
So, in my opinion, the real question is not when will the Third World war begin but when and how will the Third World war end.
In view of the consequences of this conflict on the whole world, and the number of countries and people involved, there is no doubt that it is indeed a global conflict, not a local.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
jones techbit

Activity: 138
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 05, 2015, 08:19:13 AM

Look at the details of how WW1 and WW2 started. war is nothing more than a link in a chain of events

neoneros

Activity: 462

I can draw your avatar!

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2015, 08:55:36 AM

The third world war is nothing more than the cold war, you might say it is still going on, keeping the status quo, the threats are still there, but no one is pushing the button because they know it is only a means of pressure to ensure no one will do press the button. It is a doomsday machine, once we tip it we cannot go back and it will be te annihilation of our world. The industry is fighting small wars all over, but it is not a world war, it is an industry, under the flag of peace and democracy. Other states like China Russia and Korea are only flexing their muscles. It is no more than a show. It is a big stand off, a WWE game on a world wide scale, it is entertainment, if you look at the way the Gulf war was presented on the media it was all flashy graphics, live footage, brought to the world as if it were the Olympics. Advertisers had good numbers for the commercials in between the war images, people were glued to the tubes at the time. It was a profitable war for many.

misterycoins

Activity: 249

View Profile
June 05, 2015, 10:02:20 AM

George Soros: Europe needs to start WW3 with Russia
https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=Se2rOEVb1oo
DougHo

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 06, 2015, 09:59:15 AM

WW3 prepares for take off  Cry
bryant.coleman
Legendary

View Profile
June 06, 2015, 10:13:12 AM

George Soros: Europe needs to start WW3 with Russia
https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=Se2rOEVb1oo

Why Europe? Why not the United States? The US is crafty and ingenious, as usual. They want the Europeans and the Eurasians fighting against each other, so that in the end they could conquer new territories without much effort. Look at the effect of sanctions against Russia. It is affecting only the Russians and the Europeans. The Americans are not suffering as a result of it.
ObscureBean
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2015, 10:41:29 AM

That is all very good but nukes are vestiges from our barbaric days, we are a lot more refined now  Grin. First we need to create a new weapon of mass destruction that only targets humans maybe through some DNA locking mechanism or something, and then we're good to go  Smiley   I'm sure even the most ruthless ISIS leader would agree that there is no point in making a global mess that affects every other life form on the planet.  As beings burdened/endowed with honor, we should keep the fight to ourselves right?  Roll Eyes
--Encrypted--
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1007

hee-ho.

View Profile
June 06, 2015, 11:21:26 AM

Like I said before, WW3 started with the Korean War, and continues right up to today. All the police actions, etc., are part of WW3. The thing that will destroy us is if WW4 is allowed to happen. WW4 will only happen when WW3 (that we are in right now) gets out of control.

Smiley

I partly agree with you there. except these wars didn't affect the whole world as a WORLD war should, so we're not really on a war. If one of these wars gets out of control, however, then we'll get a real WW3
sulphurX

Activity: 56

View Profile
June 06, 2015, 12:37:10 PM

World War is a broad term, Currently there is no world war by the standards of having direct conflicts between most of the world nations and having a global influence, I doubt it would begin anytime soon but there would be minor wars between smaller nations supported indirectly by bigger nations.

The only winners are cockroaches because if a world war breaks out in this time, nuclear weapons are sure to be used in someway.
bryant.coleman
Legendary

View Profile
June 06, 2015, 01:26:51 PM

World War is a broad term, Currently there is no world war by the standards of having direct conflicts between most of the world nations and having a global influence, I doubt it would begin anytime soon but there would be minor wars between smaller nations supported indirectly by bigger nations.

The warfare methodology has changed quite a bit now. Rather than direct all out conflicts, the super-powers now resort to "fighting using a proxy". Take the example of the Eastern Ukrainian conflict. Although it is a conflict between the NATO and Russia, both these sides are not directly fighting each other. On the other hand, the Kiev forces and the neo-Nazi battalions are fighting on behalf of the Americans, while the Novorussian army is fighting for the Russians.
iWokeUpLate

Activity: 56

View Profile
June 11, 2015, 07:37:23 AM

Time is becoming worst so be prepared at all time. One day when you wake up, you're in heaven or hell.
TinEye

Activity: 639
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 11, 2015, 08:50:53 AM

the WW3 won't be global like the two that passed, it be around only the stronghest nations, and i think usa will try not to involve other countries too much, it will be deciced between them and those that are making chaos right now, like some of the arabic states, if they are intelligent enough they will try to avoid nuke as much as a possible, or this world will become a nightmare for everyone, for them too
it's not even very imaginative thinking that, the next ww will be between planets and not only on earth

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                                                                   ▄█████████                  ██████
                                                                   ███    ███                 ██   ██
         ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████    ██████████████████████   ████████▀
        ██            ▄█          █▄                 █▄          ███            █▄          █        ▄██▀
       ██            ██           ███                ██   ▄▄▄▄▄  ███            ██   ▄▄▄▄▄  ██   █████▀
       ██   █████    ██   ████   ████   ██     ██    ██   ▀▀▀▀   ██    ██████   ██   ▀▀▀▀   ██   ████▀
      ██    █████   ██    ████   ████   ██     ██   ██          ███   ██████   ██          ██   ████▀
      ██            ██           ███   ███    ███   ██    ▀▀▀▀▀▀███            ██    ▀▀▀▀▀▀██   ▀▀▀████
      ███           ██▄            █   ██     ██    ██▄          █             ▀█▄          ██      ███
       █████████   ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
      ██           ██
    ██▀           ███
  ████████████████▀
dollarneed

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 11, 2015, 09:13:10 AM

i preffer if ww3 is happened but not between human and human but human and alien,thats gonna be awsome  man Cheesy,ok i realize that my self to much watched sci-fi
bryant.coleman
Legendary

View Profile
June 11, 2015, 11:57:20 AM

i preffer if ww3 is happened but not between human and human but human and alien,thats gonna be awsome  man Cheesy,ok i realize that my self to much watched sci-fi

ROFLMAO. Then it won't be called as "World War". It will be known as "Space War" or "Galaxy war". And the humans will be defeated in less than 2 days. May be after 100 or 200 years, when humans colonize planets like Mars and Venus, we will have a war which involves many planets.  Grin

And now coming back to the topic, these are the possible scenarios for WW3:

1. US vs Russia
2. US vs China
3. US/EU vs Russia/China
4. US vs ISIS
5. Russia vs ISIS
6. US/ISIS vs Russia/China
7. US/Pakistan vs Russia/India
8. US/Japan vs Russia/China
9. US/Saudi Arabia vs Russia/Iran
10. US/South Korea vs Russia/DPRK/China
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All