Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 12:28:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: WW3 is only a matter of time.  (Read 6628 times)
BillyBones

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 27, 2015, 10:33:35 AM

Very long way to go, WW3 never happen unless and until the United States of America and Russia fight with their Nuclear power arms and immunizations. Any time the WW3 happens that would be one and only country has to be blame is the United States. If anyone watch keenly Centuries back, Current event, and forthcoming years events will know the reason why, the US have been blamed.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3668
Merit: 1217

View Profile
June 27, 2015, 11:37:00 AM

Very long way to go, WW3 never happen unless and until the United States of America and Russia fight with their Nuclear power arms and immunizations. Any time the WW3 happens that would be one and only country has to be blame is the United States. If anyone watch keenly Centuries back, Current event, and forthcoming years events will know the reason why, the US have been blamed.

The United States is the most probable candidate to provoke another World War. But at the same time, we should not ignore the other possibilities. There is a chance that a future India vs Pakistan conflict could emerge in to a World War, especially if the ISIS joins on the Pakistani side, to fight the Indians. Pakistan is having some 60-70 nukes in their possession, and they are likely to use them, or pass them on to the ISIS, if a defeat against India seems feasible.
JLynn171

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 27, 2015, 01:00:44 PM

The United States is the most probable candidate to provoke another World War. But at the same time, we should not ignore the other possibilities. There is a chance that a future India vs Pakistan conflict could emerge in to a World War, especially if the ISIS joins on the Pakistani side, to fight the Indians. Pakistan is having some 60-70 nukes in their possession, and they are likely to use them, or pass them on to the ISIS, if a defeat against India seems feasible.

the media and cleverly wrote out speeches by a man who is a great speaker will twist words that we believe until its too late
tvbcof
Legendary

Activity: 4592
Merit: 1276

View Profile
June 27, 2015, 06:39:28 PM

That's easy.  ISIS is nearly 100% CIA who have no 'islamic' contingent and the 'war' is a psyop.  Obama speaks the truth for once in his miserable life.

This reminds me of GW Bush accidentally (perhaps) speaking the truth:

"Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we."—Washington, D.C., Aug. 5, 2004

sig spam anywhere and self-moderated threads on the pol&soc board are for losers.
Nemo1024
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1014

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2015, 02:31:42 PM

I'll drop this one here as well, as actions speaking for WWIII battle pieces being slowly (so as not to alarm the sheeple) set into position:
http://edition.cnn.com/2015/06/23/politics/us-armor-tanks-europe-russia-ash-carter/

“Dark times lie ahead of us and there will be a time when we must choose between what is easy and what is right.”
“We are only as strong as we are united, as weak as we are divided.”
“It is important to fight and fight again, and keep fighting, for only then can evil be kept at bay, though never quite eradicated.”
Don007
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1007

Live like there is no tomorrow!

View Profile
June 28, 2015, 07:32:27 PM

That's easy.  ISIS is nearly 100% CIA who have no 'islamic' contingent and the 'war' is a psyop.  Obama speaks the truth for once in his miserable life.

This reminds me of GW Bush accidentally (perhaps) speaking the truth:

I can't believe some people actually believe in such things. Sure, during the cold war, the USA supported some folks to fight / defend against communism. Yes, I think these folks are now also involved in "Islam terrorist attacks" / ISIS etc. But that the CIA is actually leading ISIS, or as you mention ISIS contains of about 100% CIA people, makes me laugh. Have you ever seen trained armed forces fight ISIS? If they would contain of 100% CIA members, I'm sure they would have a much better training lol.

{Curently quite inactive as I'm really busy in my private life. I will get back soon!}

-> Your line here during my inactivity? Feel free to PM <-
matrix zion

Activity: 381
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 28, 2015, 07:43:02 PM

It would probably have to be an incident where Japan provokes China near the Senkaku islands, as both these countries have strong honor codes.
ridery99

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 28, 2015, 08:20:18 PM

Every recent Russian military exercise have included a simulation of nuclear strikes. I think Putin is ready to use them too if necessary.  Smiley
Don007
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1007

Live like there is no tomorrow!

View Profile
June 28, 2015, 08:29:11 PM

Smiley

Does that make you happy? Someone using nuclear bombs?

I don't think that nuclear bombs will be used easily; we all know that if a country / party is going to use them, they will get attacked too..

I've read somewhere a great qoute earlier. It mentioned that if World War 3 would ever start, World War 4 would be a war with only sticks and stones (for the few that survived the third one..).

{Curently quite inactive as I'm really busy in my private life. I will get back soon!}

-> Your line here during my inactivity? Feel free to PM <-
usairx

Activity: 206
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 28, 2015, 08:50:04 PM

It would probably have to be an incident where Japan provokes China near the Senkaku islands, as both these countries have strong honor codes.
You're really not giving enough credit to international politics. China would never risk going to war if it meant angering the United States.
ivanst776
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1003

View Profile
June 28, 2015, 09:11:15 PM

WW1 was started by some man shooting the Archduke of Austria, so it's certainly all is possible.
tvbcof
Legendary

View Profile
June 28, 2015, 10:55:53 PM

You're really not giving enough credit to international politics. China would never risk going to war if it meant angering the United States.

China could probably be goaded into it in a very similar way to how Japan was nearing 100 years ago.  Japan was not wild about the idea and China for a variety of reasons is even less so.  Their best strategy is probably to push things out as long as possible and simultaneously try to get the like/hate differential as high as possible.  That way, if/when they need to put boots on the ground the conditions will be more favorable.  Being able to supply endless stream of trinkets only help their efforts if they adopt this strategy.

An alternate strategy would be to join an NWO and set up for the most favorable terms.  Their choice would dictate whether that is practicable.

I may be crazy, but I'd personally prefer global thermo-nuclear war and subsequent re-set to world governance.  The simple reason for this is that life would be more tolerable and the future brighter for those lucky enough to survive the event.  As part of my thought processes here, I would anticipate a significant human population decline even if the current crop of likely leaders did emerge as global rulers.  As species go Homo Sapien seem to be on their shit list and in an increasingly technologically advanced world there is not much to be gained by owning an enormous herd.

sig spam anywhere and self-moderated threads on the pol&soc board are for losers.
saturn643

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 29, 2015, 01:12:22 AM

WW1 was started by some man shooting the Archduke of Austria, so it's certainly all is possible.
The assassination of the archduke was more of a spark that began the conflict, not a cause.
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3668
Merit: 1217

View Profile
June 29, 2015, 02:25:43 AM

The Chinese bullying works only against smaller nations, such as India, Philippines and Vietnam. When the Chinese attempt it against the powerful nations such as Russia and Japan, they get their asses kicked (remember the Sino-Soviet border conflict of 1969). And right now, the Japanese Armed Forces are much more powerful and capable, when compared to that of China. So China will wait for a few more decades, to invade the Senkaku.
photon_coin

Activity: 310
Merit: 256

Photon --- The First Child Of Blake Coin --Merged

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2015, 03:38:15 AM

the world has been at war, when has it really been at peace,

although i do not like them the books by Toffler in the early 1970's like the power shift discuss how the power is shifting to 'economic power' and wars to 'economic wars'  which we see he predicted to some level of accuracy today

Nemo1024
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1014

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2015, 09:37:52 PM

Russia's had enough of wars waged at it:

‘Third World War would be last for humanity’ – Duma speaker
http://www.rt.com/politics/311146-third-world-war-would-be/

Russia builds its defenses to prevent wars

“World War III would be the last for the humanity. And strengthening of Russia’s defense potential, including the budgetary decisions passed by the State Duma is done only for one purpose, which is to prevent the war,” Naryshkin stated in a major interview with Izvestia daily, published on Thursday in connection with the anniversary of Russia’s joining WWI on Serbia’s side.

At the same time, the Duma chief promised that Russia would always defend the interests of its allies and “close people,” but not by military means. “We will do this through pressing for strict observation of the international law by others, not by violating it. We want peoples to decide their own destiny on their own land,” he said.

“Dark times lie ahead of us and there will be a time when we must choose between what is easy and what is right.”
“We are only as strong as we are united, as weak as we are divided.”
“It is important to fight and fight again, and keep fighting, for only then can evil be kept at bay, though never quite eradicated.”
WhatTheGox
Legendary

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 02, 2015, 08:59:56 AM

We read it in the news every day.

The world is about due for another war Worldwide. Populations have exploded and Mankind are stepping on each others toes. China is Claiming rights to the Spratly Islands and just about everything near it. The U.S. is still doing battle in Afghanistan,Iraq,Syria. Russia is testing the Limits of All of Europe and it's neighbors Doing Flyovers with Bombers almost everywhere.  The stories are endless and so are the countries ever growing as they get involved.

Is this the fate of Mankind? Is this the way to control the problem of over population?

This is not just a chance of WW3 anymore this is only a Question of when.

I feel like while the super elites have control if we do get a war it will be controlled to where all out chaos and death of the whole of humanity doesn't happen.  Part of me finds it interesting to see what might happen.
tvbcof
Legendary

View Profile
August 02, 2015, 08:48:06 PM

Russia's had enough of wars waged at it:

‘Third World War would be last for humanity’ – Duma speaker
http://www.rt.com/politics/311146-third-world-war-would-be/

Russia builds its defenses to prevent wars

“World War III would be the last for the humanity. And strengthening of Russia’s defense potential, including the budgetary decisions passed by the State Duma is done only for one purpose, which is to prevent the war,” Naryshkin stated in a major interview with Izvestia daily, published on Thursday in connection with the anniversary of Russia’s joining WWI on Serbia’s side.

At the same time, the Duma chief promised that Russia would always defend the interests of its allies and “close people,” but not by military means. “We will do this through pressing for strict observation of the international law by others, not by violating it. We want peoples to decide their own destiny on their own land,” he said.

This is an interesting statement to me.  I've a working hypothesis (adopted from others to be honest) that tensions between the U.S. and China are mostly for show and that both are basically on-board with globalization under a so-called 'one world' power structure.  AKA a 'new world order'.  They may be jockeying for positions in the control structure, but basically share the vision and/or consider it an inescapable eventuality.  Russia's stance here is the main wild-card in this hypothesis.  The phrasing of this statement is interesting to me for this reason.

I think that Russia could do quite well to evaluate instances where a nice environment were made available and it attracted capable people.  The U.S. in pre-WWII times when the rest of the world was devolving into totalitarianism and genocide was one example.  Silicon Valley in more recent times is another.  If Russia does wish the world to remain polar and wish to be competitive in it, they probably do have some potential along these lines due to their inherent strength associated with geography, resources, demographics, history, etc.  Most critically, the outlook in the West seems to be one of increasing austerity and totalitarianism which could provide a differential needed to skim from the world's populations.

Russia got a good start on getting rid of some of their problems after the USSR collapsed by exporting them to the U.S. where they were snapped up.  A good example:  Hasan Ikhrata

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MCTGYy8LL5Q

http://sierramadretattler.blogspot.com/2013/10/the-head-of-scag-hasan-ikhrata-wants-to.html

BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1373

View Profile
October 05, 2015, 06:19:01 PM
Last edit: October 05, 2015, 08:27:59 PM by BADecker

This Could Kick-Start WW3

Fellow patriot,

Don't be fooled... WW3 won't be fought between nations like the first two. And definitely not between the USA and Russia. They know the stakes and they're not stupid enough to risk everything.

No matter how crazy Putin may try to act just to scare the West... he has so much to lose. He's the most powerful man in Russia and he doesn't want to lose that. He'll never go as far as self-destruction.

But small, elite groups of trained fanatics... are crazy enough to kick-start the next world war.

ISIS already set foot on American soil. The 3 jihadist arrested in Brooklyn for planning a bombing are part of a larger plot... According to the FBI there are ISIS members in every state of the Union... just waiting for a sign.

But the part that the feds leave out is these fanatics plan something far worse and much more dangerous than 9/11...

ISIS plots to put the entire American nation on our knees... using a revolutionary weapon that could cripple the whole country.

Make no mistake, ISIS isn't a rational actor like Russia... They have nothing to lose.

After they decapitated Americans and set people on fire... they burned all the bridges. They either die, or they destroy America.

They can't do it with brute, military force. We're too powerful for that... But we're defenseless against a "smart bomb" that's 1000 times more damaging than nuclear devices.

It's a weapon that can instantly end modern life in America by knocking out our power grid. Nothing that has electronic components will ever work again. Cars won't start, TVs, phones, the Internet will all be dead.

They're going to send us back to the middle ages... You'll have to make a fire to cook and use candles for light.

In fact... just seconds after this calamity hits, all social structures will be reversed... and the information I'm about to disclose will put you at the top of the "food chain".

There's nothing you and I can do to stop it... BUT there is an answer... And if you stick with me until the end of this presentation, you'll meet ONE weird professor who's uncovered a proven way to shield yourself, your loved ones, and even your community, from America's morbid coming mayhem.

But First, Who Am I To Make This Kind Of Dark Prophecy?

... read more (http://www.blackoutusa.org/tsl/) to find out what this secret weapon is that can demolish America so easily.

Smiley

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
acroman08
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1080

View Profile
October 05, 2015, 07:10:45 PM

We read it in the news every day.

The world is about due for another war Worldwide. Populations have exploded and Mankind are stepping on each others toes. China is Claiming rights to the Spratly Islands and just about everything near it. The U.S. is still doing battle in Afghanistan,Iraq,Syria. Russia is testing the Limits of All of Europe and it's neighbors Doing Flyovers with Bombers almost everywhere.  The stories are endless and so are the countries ever growing as they get involved.

Is this the fate of Mankind? Is this the way to control the problem of over population?

This is not just a chance of WW3 anymore this is only a Question of when.
WW3 is inevitable to happen. right now, China and Philippines are having a dispute about their territories as china is building an air field on the islands which is inside of the Philippine territories,this which might led into a war, if this happens
North Korea might attack the south korea, as china will surely back up the north koreans because of their allegiance, then Us might back up the Philippines and the south korea.

well this is only my assumption of whats gonna happen when china decided to declare war again`ts PH.
please correct me as im not certain if US will back up PH and south korea again`ts war to the china and south korea.

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀