Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 10:29:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][CRT][CRT100M] Cryptotarget - Dual Wallet Updated! v1.0.2  (Read 47801 times)
B-MoneyXcan

Activity: 633
Merit: 500

B Money Prepaid Mastercard bmoney.io

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2015, 06:41:42 PM

minerspool down or scam? my balance 1trillion  Cry

Not a scam pool, just had issues.
NoahWL1

Activity: 173
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 13, 2015, 12:12:24 AM

I'm sorry about the crt.npool.us pool having payout issues, guys.  I believe I have fixed the problem by changing confirmations to 2010.  It will take slightly longer, but the issues will be fixed.  Pool fee is 0.1% for 3 days because of the downtime.  I will further investigate this issue and see if I can get the confirmations back to 2001 and fix the issue, it shouldn't take long.  Thanks for mining!
Franciem

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

Real power doesnt hit hard,but right to the target

View Profile
June 13, 2015, 12:15:23 AM

If anyone want to buy 5 trilion coins (5 000 000 000 000). Shoot me PM.
price is negotiable

NoahWL1

Activity: 173

View Profile
June 13, 2015, 12:45:55 AM

>New Cryptotargetcoin mining pool!<

I've opened up a Cryptotargetcoin mining pool.  All payout systems work and everything is running stable.  I only ask that you be patient if there are any problems, but the likeliness of any occurring is low.  The website is crt.npool.us.  If you have any questions, comments, or concerns please feel free to PM me!  Also, please cash out your coins often, I am not responsible for any lost coins (not that it's likely that will occur).  This pool was opened to provide a bit of diversity for the Cryptotargetcoin network and as a fun hobby.  I hope you enjoy it!  Happy mining!

hmmm might be a problem bud. Auto payouts do not seem to be working so I then tried a manual one and that too has not processed.
Fixed, sorry about that!  See my last post for more details.
B-MoneyXcan

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2015, 02:53:39 AM

Never noticed those points necessary to vote on BTER. I don't use them much, especially since the "hack"
Get on the C-Cex voting list at least. You could pay a measly .2btc and get to the top of the Cex voting list once on it.
Yobit... meh.  Future goal should be Polo on the XMR market Smiley
Mhr3io

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 13, 2015, 03:43:18 AM

i think maybe too many coins ...
B-MoneyXcan

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2015, 03:52:56 AM

i think maybe too many coins ...

As crazy as the concept seems, if you want a coin that can be mass distributed to billions, 100 quadrillion ain't that much.
For this to work, it needs new users to crypto. CRT with no current exchange value is actually perfect for mass distribution through giveaway's, new users.. we need a mobile wallet  Wink
ioncanon

Activity: 381

JaguarCrypto

View Profile
June 13, 2015, 03:56:43 AM

thats right we needd mobile wallet
bazsy

Activity: 94
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 13, 2015, 08:18:29 AM

When you will exchange?
cryptomad

Activity: 301

View Profile
June 13, 2015, 12:12:22 PM

If anybody Wants Some Free Crt Give me a Pm I will send Some your way Smiley

Spend GCN at World of electronics Transfer files at www.gfile.us 10k free per transfer Smiley
B-MoneyXcan

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2015, 12:43:54 PM

If anybody Wants Some Free Crt Give me a Pm I will send Some your way Smiley

I'll do the same, although only to new adopters of CRT  Wink
So if you can't mine and want some CRT, download the wallet and send me a PM or post here Smiley
SockPuppetAccount

Activity: 882

MiG Messenger - earn while chatting

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2015, 02:39:17 PM

DOGE market on Bleutrade is the is the best chance for this one right now.  Theoretically, it is possible to come up with ways to allow trading on BTC or LTC markets with greater than 8 decimal places of precision, but no one is going to go through that much trouble for 1 coin.

The dev obviously put a bit of work into this and is more competent then most around here.  When the issue with pools came up, he was quickly able to identify the problem and fix it.  He has been honest and helpful and he reimbursed many people's lost coins, including mine, from his pre-mine.  We could use more devs like him around here.

His one failing is he can't recognize how fundamentally flawed his original vision is.  If this hit every BTC and LTC market on every alt exchange right now, it would have sell walls at 1 satoshi and 1 latoshi big enough to NEVER budge.  There is not enough demand for a fast arbitrage coin that literally BILLIONS of dollars worth of this stuff would be bought and sold at 1 satoshi everyday.  If this coin hit exchanges at 1 satoshi right now, it would have a $448,000,000 market cap.  He's gotta face reality, go back to the drawing board, readjust his vision, or his is just wasting his time and we are wasting our hashes and electricity.
B-MoneyXcan

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2015, 03:35:24 PM

DOGE market on Bleutrade is the is the best chance for this one right now.  Theoretically, it is possible to come up with ways to allow trading on BTC or LTC markets with greater than 8 decimal places of precision, but no one is going to go through that much trouble for 1 coin.

The dev obviously put a bit of work into this and is more competent then most around here.  When the issue with pools came up, he was quickly able to identify the problem and fix it.  He has been honest and helpful and he reimbursed many people's lost coins, including mine, from his pre-mine.  We could use more devs like him around here.

His one failing is he can't recognize how fundamentally flawed his original vision is.  If this hit every BTC and LTC market on every alt exchange right now, it would have sell walls at 1 satoshi and 1 latoshi big enough to NEVER budge.  There is not enough demand for a fast arbitrage coin that literally BILLIONS of dollars worth of this stuff would be bought and sold at 1 satoshi everyday.  If this coin hit exchanges at 1 satoshi right now, it would have a $448,000,000 market cap.  He's gotta face reality, go back to the drawing board, readjust his vision, or his is just wasting his time and we are wasting our hashes and electricity.

I agree with you. The emission rate is extremely fast compared to adoption and i think a Doge market is needed as a start, see where this can go.
maxvolts

Activity: 226

View Profile
June 13, 2015, 05:30:42 PM

I don't have the neccessary coding skills, but could anyone on here put together a dice game, like Satoshi dice? That would be a bit of fun.
Maybe a faucet would be good too, i would be happy to donate.

limar

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 13, 2015, 05:54:46 PM

+1 there are lot of exchanges which have alt trading pairs c-cex, cryptopia and cryptsy are few of them. i would recomend cryptopia in order to get permanent home kind a thing for CRT as well

Go to Hell
tomcio2001

Activity: 59

View Profile
June 13, 2015, 07:04:11 PM

Please look: http://crtcoin.com/
This coin have same short name as CryptoTarget.
minerjoen

Activity: 644

View Profile
June 13, 2015, 09:59:13 PM

i just took a look at your website dev, compliments!!

Mining working well, payouts working well, blocks working well, websites looks great.. Just perfect.

Keep up the good work.

Bitcoin: 1GPjrqoWGQfqyCEYnPhbA3nWN9dmMwFHRE
Elementrem: 0xF4789b95826C4474B3E7C780Fd90f639b51C4B6c
xxSUPERMANxx

Activity: 16

View Profile
June 13, 2015, 10:52:57 PM

Going to try this coin so I can have 1 million of something it might help with the wife acceptance factor with my noisy miners lol

2HWePPUEnxFo1CipTuF2uAuCwk2UwXQ7hd
tomcio2001

Activity: 59

View Profile
June 14, 2015, 12:10:45 AM

Please submit coin request on poloniex!
https://www.poloniex.com/coinRequest
Thanks Smiley
SockPuppetAccount

Activity: 882

MiG Messenger - earn while chatting

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2015, 02:59:38 AM

Thanks for your input and words guys Smiley
You guys aren't wrong, your points are completely valid, however I am optimistic that CRT will have a steady value which is what I'm aiming for mainly to enable arbitraging. It's much easier for marketing CRT at 1 satoshi however unlikely it may seem, it's much more attractive whether the reality of that is true or not. I believe that CRT has a great future and there is plenty of potential in it.

See this is what I don't understand.  If you recognize these points as valid, then it logically follows that you should recognize that the 1 satoshi thing isn't just unlikely.  It is impossible.  You can't use it to arbitrage either.  There has to be a willing buyer at 1 satoshi the second you deposit your coins to make this useful for arbitrage, and there won't be because there are too many coins.  How will you be able to count on selling your coins at 1 satoshi if you need to wait for a sell wall that could EASILY be 100,000 BTC thick to get eaten through before your coins get touched?  BTC produces around $1 million dollars of coins every day, and struggles to maintain it's price.  How will the CRT market absorb $78 million dollars worth of new coins every day?  Where will the network of miners come from to secure the chain?  The alt markets as a whole struggle to get a few million dollars of trading volume every day.  Why would a fast arbitrage coin, something that a small % of traders would use in an even smaller % of trades, have a multi-billion dollar demand?  If Jesus came down from heaven and miracled this at 1 satoshi, the BTC network dies!  Why would miners fight over $1 million dollars worth of BTC everyday, when they have $78 million dollars of CRT to mine? 

It doesn't help with marketing either.  Just about anything will be added to an exchange almost instantly these days.  Why has no alt exchange attempted to touch this?  Why is hardly anyone mining this?  It's because the entire plan is ridiculous after thinking about it for about 30 seconds, and people walk away because they rightfully judge this plan to be a dead end.  If even 1 alt exchange is crazy enough to add to this to a BTC market, what will happen is that anyone unfortunate enough to have a buy order will have it instantly dumped on.  Then a massive sell wall at 1 satoshi starts building.  It will be a laughingstock as the sell wall grows to a comical size within minutes.  Then thats all she wrote.  You have a dead coin now.  No one will be buying from the 500,000 BTC sell wall.  No other exchanges will add it when they see it instantly died and trade volume is 0.  There is a big difference between a "fast arbitrage coin stable at 1 satoshi" and a "fast arbitrage coin stable at 0 satoshi", which is what you WILL have.  Technically most of the plan is correct, but you better be a marketing whiz to convince people it's a minor detail.

Being optimistic is one thing, being delusional is another.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: