Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 06:25:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][CRT][CRT100M] Cryptotarget - Dual Wallet Updated! v1.0.2  (Read 47801 times)
B-MoneyXcan

Activity: 633
Merit: 500

B Money Prepaid Mastercard bmoney.io

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2015, 12:23:59 PM
Last edit: October 08, 2015, 02:36:25 PM by B-MoneyXcan

A better block explorer would help.

If anyone finds out for sure, please send me a pm.
Ill just do some math to come up with an estimate

Estimated total coins

Block 1 - 300 Trillion coins - Dev Premine
Blocks 2 -- 623026 - 24.91 Quadrillion

Total current estimated coins as of block 623026

25.2 Quadrillion

notabeliever

Activity: 724
Merit: 504

View Profile
October 08, 2015, 03:04:34 PM
Last edit: October 08, 2015, 03:40:33 PM by notabeliever

Working Working Working.

Block count is correct. 623026
(Some of my wallets were forked at 3000+)

I am on the right chain now.

C-CEX is on the right chain

Deposits work as small as 100.

NOTE:
Crytotarget100M runs for both 32bit and 64bit wins. Created a Bootsrtap after Using new Address once sync'd to current block count. Now I will transfer all other coins from old addresses to new (personal preference as I have too many testing wallets)

Bootstrap file Creation
http://bitcoin.stackexchange.com/questions/23074/how-to-create-a-bootstrap-dat-file

use this for us     

COPY /b blk00000.dat+blk00001.dat bootstrap.dat

Used Xaxamining pool great stuff thankyou. Donation to follow when my wallets are in order and just one to manage

Ready to answer your issues fire away no need to fork now until we are safe from delisted
notabeliever

View Profile
October 08, 2015, 04:32:05 PM

Mandatory to be using Crytotarget100M v1.0.2.0-g5be480e-beta (32-bit)
B-MoneyXcan

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2015, 05:50:39 PM

Mandatory to be using Crytotarget100M v1.0.2.0-g5be480e-beta (32-bit)

Great to hear! Cheesy
xaxuke

Activity: 285
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 08, 2015, 07:14:32 PM
Last edit: October 08, 2015, 07:55:52 PM by xaxuke

Ups, Crt marked for delisting on c-cex.

No buy order... Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed
B-MoneyXcan

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2015, 03:35:14 PM

We need to introduce something great to CRT.

Problems we currently face include

- Wallet issues
- Demand and Interest in CRT
- De-listing on Exchange

I personally believe we need to make it easier for exchanges to list CRT and going forward with the current system in place will most likely make that difficult. We also need to, if going forward without a fork, plan how to work with the current supply of coins and whats to come.

A development bounty needs to be setup. As well since CRT is worth virtually 0, i think introducing a sort of investment fund where coins can be locked in for a certain time period, funded of course by the majority holders.

Just some ideas.
notabeliever

View Profile
October 09, 2015, 04:02:07 PM

No more wallet issues
notabeliever

View Profile
October 10, 2015, 02:13:46 AM

Letter to C-Cex

Dear support,
I would like to ask if you can hold off on Delisting CRT for another month. C-Cex had the wallet in maintenance for awhile and now everyone is slowly being informed that transferring coins is fixed now. All parties are using the same wallets and their aren't any forks. the wallet, explorer and your exchange are all working together. Please reconsider for another month in delisting this coin.

Regards

CC: File 10/10/15
B-MoneyXcan

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2015, 06:00:44 AM

Letter to C-Cex

Dear support,
I would like to ask if you can hold off on Delisting CRT for another month. C-Cex had the wallet in maintenance for awhile and now everyone is slowly being informed that transferring coins is fixed now. All parties are using the same wallets and their aren't any forks. the wallet, explorer and your exchange are all working together. Please reconsider for another month in delisting this coin.

Regards

Good Job Cheesy

I've sent you a message
aRegularNobody

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 11, 2015, 03:54:20 AM

To start I will explain that I chose to make this post on a new account because I do not wish to develop this coin.  I will not reveal my identity here and I don't want to tarnish my primary handle with illegitimate negative trust ratings by people who get outvoted or decide they are displeased with the changes that are voted for.   I have nothing to gain from providing the service I'm offering below & will not want to be solicited in the future for further development of the coin as I remain very active in my own projects.....If this makes you suspicious of me or my intentions simply vote no below and I will happily move on without consequence nor will I be offended.

So today while having some discussion about a coin I intend to launch in the near future I was solicited to take a look at this coin.  This individual informed me that the original developer has abandoned the project & The community has been seeking a new dev to take over.  When I informed this person I had no intentions on taking over development of another coin that I would prefer just release my own coin and focus on its development.  He requested I provide a Fork to reduce the creation of new coins that this community needs and wants this kind of fork & would be in full support.

My proposition.

I can provide a Hard fork to adjust the mining rewards and overall supply of the coin.    However I do not wish to take over this coin as its developer or have any other part in its success or failure.   I am simply providing a free service for the community of this coin.   I do not own / sell or have any interest in the coin itself but rather see an opportunity to use my skill set for what could possibly be a positive change for a coin that is close to death.

First I will complete the fork & release the new wallet Next I will create a new Github with the updated wallet source.  I will then hold a vote to determine a community elected leader to pass account credentials for control of the Github.  I will then make my exit leaving the next step to you guys.

This will be a little bit of a voting process starting with this one.
Do you want me to hardfork CRT to reduce the mining rewards thus reducing the total supply?
VOTE HERE - http://goo. gl/7DY17N  <---You Will have to remove the space between goo and .gl new account cant link!
If this vote is a yes I will create a new Discussion thread regarding what changes we will make.  In that thread after some open discussion I will create another poll in regards which changes we will make.
B-MoneyXcan

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2015, 04:16:33 AM

I respect your position and offer Smiley
B-MoneyXcan

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2015, 04:18:24 AM

Letter to C-Cex

Dear support,

Regards

Looks like your request was successful!
xaxuke

Activity: 285
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 11, 2015, 08:45:50 AM

To start I will explain that I chose to make this post on a new account because I do not wish to develop this coin.  I will not reveal my identity here and I don't want to tarnish my primary handle with illegitimate negative trust ratings by people who get outvoted or decide they are displeased with the changes that are voted for.   I have nothing to gain from providing the service I'm offering below & will not want to be solicited in the future for further development of the coin as I remain very active in my own projects.....If this makes you suspicious of me or my intentions simply vote no below and I will happily move on without consequence nor will I be offended.

So today while having some discussion about a coin I intend to launch in the near future I was solicited to take a look at this coin.  This individual informed me that the original developer has abandoned the project & The community has been seeking a new dev to take over.  When I informed this person I had no intentions on taking over development of another coin that I would prefer just release my own coin and focus on its development.  He requested I provide a Fork to reduce the creation of new coins that this community needs and wants this kind of fork & would be in full support.

My proposition.

I can provide a Hard fork to adjust the mining rewards and overall supply of the coin.    However I do not wish to take over this coin as its developer or have any other part in its success or failure.   I am simply providing a free service for the community of this coin.   I do not own / sell or have any interest in the coin itself but rather see an opportunity to use my skill set for what could possibly be a positive change for a coin that is close to death.

First I will complete the fork & release the new wallet Next I will create a new Github with the updated wallet source.  I will then hold a vote to determine a community elected leader to pass account credentials for control of the Github.  I will then make my exit leaving the next step to you guys.

Do you want me to hardfork CRT to reduce the mining rewards thus reducing the total supply?
VOTE HERE - http://goo. gl/7DY17N  <---You Will have to remove the space between goo and .gl new account cant link!
If this vote is a yes I will create a new Discussion thread regarding what changes we will make.  In that thread after some open discussion I will create another poll in regards which changes we will make.

Thank you very much for your offer.
Please adjust mining rewards and block time for at least 30 seconds or more.
aRegularNobody

View Profile
October 11, 2015, 05:31:49 PM

My proposition.

Thank you very much for your offer.
Please adjust mining rewards and block time for at least 30 seconds or more.

Given the number of post and amount of users in this thread 20 Yes votes will trigger the next step.
czcool

Activity: 80
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 12, 2015, 04:15:05 AM

My proposition.

Hi dev
I have already voted, thank you for your help in the community.
I wish you a happy life Wink
B-MoneyXcan

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2015, 12:36:08 PM

Lets stop discussing a FORK right now!

Before any fork. We need to have a discussion about what CRT would look like after as well as research another option.
A fork right now is only going to benefit a few and it may be better NOT to fork and just focus on a good plan for CRT going forward.

At this point, Im pausing on the fork talk until we have a solid longterm plan for CRT.

Please send me a pm if you are interested in being on the lead team as well.
NoahWL1

Activity: 173
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 12, 2015, 08:44:01 PM

Before any fork. We need to have a discussion about what CRT would look like after as well as research another option.
A fork right now is only going to benefit a few and it may be better NOT to fork and just focus on a good plan for CRT going forward.

At this point, Im pausing on the fork talk until we have a solid longterm plan for CRT.

I don't think a fork would help much, there's minimal support as there is.
aRegularNobody

View Profile
October 12, 2015, 10:15:31 PM

I don't think a fork would help much, there's minimal support as there is.

Start with some buy support.   When you look at the market,  It takes very little to clear all sell orders to push the sell books upto 1 sat to 7 sat is about 0.1BTC You don't really have outright dumping of the coin.  However CRT lacks any buy support.

With no buy support no fork in the world will fix the problem honestly if each of you would throw 10 to 20.00 bucks at your coin and then fork it reducing the rewards to like 10 you might actually drive the value up enough to gain some interest...enough interest to actually attract a dev.
B-MoneyXcan

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2015, 12:09:19 AM

Reducing the rewards drastically is a mistake. One individual owns over 50% of 25 Quadrillion.
Buy support and an adoption plan is a better option imo
aRegularNobody

View Profile
October 13, 2015, 12:29:11 AM

Reducing the rewards drastically is a mistake. One individual owns over 50% of 25 Quadrillion.
Buy support and an adoption plan is a better option imo

Buy support is always needed.  You'll never get adoption without buy support.  Also if 1 person owns 50% The your already doomed regardless of what happens for / buy support.   Unfortunately,  Hate to say it.  its probably time to let go.   If you add buy support now he's probably gonna dump all over it at a rate the this coins community couldnt possible support. 

That Said.   Sorry I couldn't help.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: