Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 09:29:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Airlines that accept Bitcoin as payment!  (Read 2114 times)
Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
June 13, 2015, 02:15:09 PM

more price will go up, the more merchants will start accepting bitcoins. No merchant likes a falling currency. So it's better if people hold or buy.
i agree that increasing price will attract more merchants but i don't think that price has that big of an influence on the acceptance since they are not holding the coin and exchanging it to fiat right after they have received the payment in bitcoin.

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
operrajunk74

Activity: 344
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 13, 2015, 03:33:12 PM

more price will go up, the more merchants will start accepting bitcoins. No merchant likes a falling currency. So it's better if people hold or buy.
i agree that increasing price will attract more merchants but i don't think that price has that big of an influence on the acceptance since they are not holding the coin and exchanging it to fiat right after they have received the payment in bitcoin.

But the price will increase only and only if the adoption level goes high and at present I dont think that adoption level is upto the mark as many of the countries are not aware about the bitcoin so the adoption of bicoin is far away at a moment and if it happens then thats the good news for the bitcoin community.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: