Bitcoin Forum
August 14, 2018, 06:26:06 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.16.2  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Forknote - create your own Cryptonote network  (Read 20279 times)
jonathan3306

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 03:47:40 AM

Good luck with your coin I hope it does well.I will often focus on

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CryptoCrazy1817

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 06:17:08 PM

Hi I tried the cryptonote forking and got the following error while making file :

Code:
cd /home/veda/vedacoin/build/release/src && /usr/bin/cmake -E cmake_link_script CMakeFiles/ConnectivityTool.dir/link.txt --verbose=1
/usr/bin/c++    -pthread -std=c++11  -Wall -Wextra -Wpointer-arith -Wundef -Wvla -Wwrite-strings -Werror -Wno-error=extra -Wno-error=unused-function -Wno-error=deprecated-declarations -Wno-error=sign-compare -Wno-error=strict-aliasing -Wno-error=type-limits -Wno-unused-parameter -Wno-error=unused-variable -Wno-error=undef -Wno-error=uninitialized -Wno-error=unused-result -Wlogical-op -Wno-error=maybe-uninitialized -Wno-error=clobbered -Wno-error=unused-but-set-variable -Wno-error=odr -Wno-reorder -Wno-missing-field-initializers -march=native -maes -O3 -DNDEBUG -Ofast -DNDEBUG -Wno-unused-variable -flto   CMakeFiles/ConnectivityTool.dir/ConnectivityTool/ConnectivityTool.cpp.o  -o connectivity_tool -rdynamic libCryptoNoteCore.a libCommon.a libLogging.a libCrypto.a libP2P.a libRpc.a libHttp.a libSerialization.a libSystem.a -lboost_system -lboost_filesystem -lboost_thread -lboost_date_time -lboost_chrono -lboost_regex -lboost_serialization -lboost_program_options -lboost_atomic -lpthread -lrt
/usr/bin/ld: StreamTools.cpp.o: plugin needed to handle lto object
/tmp/ccJfR21L.ltrans1.ltrans.o: In function `std::_Function_handler<void (), handle_request_stat(boost::program_options::variables_map&, unsigned long)::{lambda()#4}>::_M_invoke(std::_Any_data const&) [clone .lto_priv.444]':
<artificial>:(.text+0xc83): undefined reference to `Common::write(Common::IOutputStream&, void const*, unsigned long)'
<artificial>:(.text+0xcb6): undefined reference to `Common::write(Common::IOutputStream&, void const*, unsigned long)'
<artificial>:(.text+0xe0b): undefined reference to `Common::write(Common::IOutputStream&, void const*, unsigned long)'
<artificial>:(.text+0xe4e): undefined reference to `Common::write(Common::IOutputStream&, void const*, unsigned long)'
/tmp/ccJfR21L.ltrans1.ltrans.o: In function `std::_Function_handler<void (), handle_request_stat(boost::program_options::variables_map&, unsigned long)::{lambda()#3}>::_M_invoke(std::_Any_data const&) [clone .lto_priv.446]':
<artificial>:(.text+0x1178): undefined reference to `Common::write(Common::IOutputStream&, void const*, unsigned long)'
/tmp/ccJfR21L.ltrans1.ltrans.o:<artificial>:(.text+0x11a5): more undefined references to `Common::write(Common::IOutputStream&, void const*, unsigned long)' follow
/tmp/ccJfR21L.ltrans13.ltrans.o: In function `(anonymous namespace)::loadSection(Common::IInputStream&) [clone .lto_priv.382]':
<artificial>:(.text+0xdae): undefined reference to `Common::read(Common::IInputStream&, unsigned char&)'
<artificial>:(.text+0xde9): undefined reference to `Common::read(Common::IInputStream&, unsigned char&)'
<artificial>:(.text+0xe3e): undefined reference to `Common::read(Common::IInputStream&, void*, unsigned long)'
<artificial>:(.text+0xe99): undefined reference to `Common::read(Common::IInputStream&, void*, unsigned long)'
<artificial>:(.text+0xec4): undefined reference to `Common::read(Common::IInputStream&, void*, unsigned long)'
<artificial>:(.text+0xf00): undefined reference to `Common::read(Common::IInputStream&, unsigned char&)'
<artificial>:(.text+0xf39): undefined reference to `Common::read(Common::IInputStream&, unsigned char&)'
/tmp/ccJfR21L.ltrans20.ltrans.o: In function `(anonymous namespace)::loadValue(Common::IInputStream&, unsigned char) [clone .lto_priv.385]':
<artificial>:(.text+0x487): undefined reference to `Common::read(Common::IInputStream&, unsigned char&)'
<artificial>:(.text+0x4f4): undefined reference to `Common::read(Common::IInputStream&, void*, unsigned long)'
<artificial>:(.text+0x534): undefined reference to `Common::read(Common::IInputStream&, void*, unsigned long)'
<artificial>:(.text+0x564): undefined reference to `Common::read(Common::IInputStream&, void*, unsigned long)'
<artificial>:(.text+0x5a4): undefined reference to `Common::read(Common::IInputStream&, void*, unsigned long)'
<artificial>:(.text+0x5d4): undefined reference to `Common::read(Common::IInputStream&, void*, unsigned long)'
/tmp/ccJfR21L.ltrans20.ltrans.o:<artificial>:(.text+0x5f4): more undefined references to `Common::read(Common::IInputStream&, void*, unsigned long)' follow
/tmp/ccJfR21L.ltrans20.ltrans.o: In function `(anonymous namespace)::loadValue(Common::IInputStream&, unsigned char) [clone .lto_priv.385]':
<artificial>:(.text+0x6cc): undefined reference to `Common::read(Common::IInputStream&, unsigned char&)'
<artificial>:(.text+0x707): undefined reference to `Common::read(Common::IInputStream&, unsigned char&)'
<artificial>:(.text+0x7a9): undefined reference to `Common::read(Common::IInputStream&, unsigned char&)'
<artificial>:(.text+0x839): undefined reference to `Common::read(Common::IInputStream&, unsigned char&)'
<artificial>:(.text+0x86c): undefined reference to `Common::read(Common::IInputStream&, void*, unsigned long)'
/tmp/ccJfR21L.ltrans20.ltrans.o: In function `CryptoNote::KVBinaryInputStreamSerializer::KVBinaryInputStreamSerializer(Common::IInputStream&)':
<artificial>:(.text+0x920): undefined reference to `Common::read(Common::IInputStream&, void*, unsigned long)'
/tmp/ccJfR21L.ltrans21.ltrans.o: In function `(anonymous namespace)::writeElementName(Common::IOutputStream&, Common::StringView) [clone .constprop.205]':
<artificial>:(.text+0xb7): undefined reference to `Common::write(Common::IOutputStream&, void const*, unsigned long)'
<artificial>:(.text+0xc7): undefined reference to `Common::write(Common::IOutputStream&, void const*, unsigned long)'
/tmp/ccJfR21L.ltrans21.ltrans.o: In function `Crypto::serialize(Crypto::Signature&, Common::StringView, CryptoNote::ISerializer&) [clone .constprop.191]':
<artificial>:(.text+0x1366): undefined reference to `Common::write(Common::IOutputStream&, void const*, unsigned long)'
<artificial>:(.text+0x1376): undefined reference to `Common::write(Common::IOutputStream&, void const*, unsigned long)'
collect2: error: ld returned 1 exit status
src/CMakeFiles/ConnectivityTool.dir/build.make:113: recipe for target 'src/connectivity_tool' failed
make[3]: *** [src/connectivity_tool] Error 1
make[3]: Leaving directory '/home/veda/vedacoin/build/release'
CMakeFiles/Makefile2:955: recipe for target 'src/CMakeFiles/ConnectivityTool.dir/all' failed
make[2]: *** [src/CMakeFiles/ConnectivityTool.dir/all] Error 2
make[2]: Leaving directory '/home/veda/vedacoin/build/release'
Makefile:94: recipe for target 'all' failed
make[1]: *** [all] Error 2
make[1]: Leaving directory '/home/veda/vedacoin/build/release'
Makefile:20: recipe for target 'build-release' failed
make: *** [build-release] Error 2
PeterDove

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 06:16:33 PM

Hi,

I would like to create a new coin based on cryptonote adding new information stored in transactions and some other changes. Is there anyone I could hire to work through the source code with me so that I get comfortable with the full design and where everything is before I start making changes?

Regards

Peter Dove
ssdnow

Activity: 37

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 06:56:04 PM

@NicNacCoin

I have returned for a new question, could you tell me that there is an additional configuration to be done to the server to create the node so that I can run as I should? or am I doing something wrong or the node that is configured in Vultr does not work for CryptoNote?.

The nodes that I have configured in Vultr run me but I do not know if I'm doing it right, because when connecting from my laptop with Windows it does not connect and simplewallet does not synchronize, when you mount the test node with my .conf everything is connected perfectly, Can you help me with the config of the serer in Vultr? I pass you by private user and password of Vultr you can enter with all the confidence and configure 2 nodez and you warn me to do the test from my lapto, you can pass me your wallet BTC for private donation, Thanks
connorwoods

Activity: 33

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 11:28:47 AM

nobody helps me set up the nodes in digitalocean, nothing costs, I have proposed to give a donation and nobody seems, I create 2 nodes just as the tutorial says, but the truth is I do not know if they are working, I still can not synchronize it seems that it does not work for me and nobody wants to win a few satos to configure the nodes, here I leave my images of the nodes and the local daemon with the wallet

NODOS

Daemon y Wallet

As you can see, if the Nodes are running well, the local Dameon does not pass any more so it does not synchronize and the wallet logic does not synchronize if there is no Daemon synchronizing, if someone is encouraged to help me in the Nodes, thank you very much.
perhaps you should try some other algo for your coin cause it seems your not a  very competent forknote dev. just saying. i'll be sure to steer clear of technetium
slb

Activity: 598
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2018, 11:57:39 AM

nobody helps me set up the nodes in digitalocean, nothing costs, I have proposed to give a donation and nobody seems, I create 2 nodes just as the tutorial says, but the truth is I do not know if they are working, I still can not synchronize it seems that it does not work for me and nobody wants to win a few satos to configure the nodes, here I leave my images of the nodes and the local daemon with the wallet

NODOS

Daemon y Wallet

As you can see, if the Nodes are running well, the local Dameon does not pass any more so it does not synchronize and the wallet logic does not synchronize if there is no Daemon synchronizing, if someone is encouraged to help me in the Nodes, thank you very much.

Just start mining and check if they have the same block height.
Having the same config on all node is really all you need. You should delete any old blockchain folder with the same name of-course.

Forknote (create cryptocurrenies easy) - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1079306.0
Dashcoin (anonymous cryptocurrency) - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1020627.0
dina dini

Activity: 127
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 01:15:38 PM

this project I think will be successful, from the team have been great and experienced in the field. good luck this project
andrewzhiwen123

Activity: 8

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 04:34:35 PM

When I transfer the coin, there is an error says 'Error: internal node error '. What does it mean?
slb

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2018, 02:01:29 PM

This guy needs help, please help him if you have the knowledge:

https://github.com/forknote/forknote/issues/76

Forknote (create cryptocurrenies easy) - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1079306.0
Dashcoin (anonymous cryptocurrency) - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1020627.0
michaellu88

Activity: 9

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 07:21:51 AM

i made a video for installation without premine.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K1FL5xQK2d8

i don't know if the procedure is correct or not. Anyone give advice please.

If this video is ok, i will make another video on installation with premined and video on how to transfer coin.

thanks

HF  *Link Removed*
slb

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2018, 10:51:35 PM

i made a video for installation without premine.

i don't know if the procedure is correct or not. Anyone give advice please.

If this video is ok, i will make another video on installation with premined and video on how to transfer coin.

thanks

Do you have DSH address? I will send you a small amount. I can send on Democats or Minergate's chain, whatever works for you.

michaellu88

Activity: 9

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 12:07:37 AM

Premined coin setup video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cI_mICjgn6U

Without premined coin setup video

will add video on fund transfer, and hopefully GUI wallet setup in the future if possible. 

thanks Slb, i only have a hitbtc dsh account: DCpEEPyhZFhAagAx9vbSUaf7cAoPKLV3jM1dFyQ6iGw1QVquVSNYx7vV3t9ZzAVrKd1mzeWaYMgFTiU HmsmiDcNt2rxGmww

HF  *Link Removed*
luiscunha875

Activity: 2

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 06:07:08 PM

wich wallet can I use for my premined coins ?
slb

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2018, 10:56:57 AM

Premined coin setup video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cI_mICjgn6U

Without premined coin setup video

will add video on fund transfer, and hopefully GUI wallet setup in the future if possible. 

thanks Slb, i only have a hitbtc dsh account: DCpEEPyhZFhAagAx9vbSUaf7cAoPKLV3jM1dFyQ6iGw1QVquVSNYx7vV3t9ZzAVrKd1mzeWaYMgFTiU HmsmiDcNt2rxGmww

Sorry for the delay. I sent you some Minergate DSH.

2ACoin
Copper Member

Activity: 43

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2018, 06:34:49 PM

I have successfully created a new coin based on the ForkNote process...  Grin

I'd like to setup a pool to use with my new coin but I am unsure of which pool will work with it.

Any suggestions on a good ForkNote Pool software?

2ACoin - Start Amassing ARMS Today!
Supporting the NRA and your 2nd Amendment Right!

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2018, 04:42:52 AM

I have successfully created a new coin based on the ForkNote process...  Grin

I'd like to setup a pool to use with my new coin but I am unsure of which pool will work with it.

Any suggestions on a good ForkNote Pool software?

I did find the FORKNOTE-POOL located here https://github.com/forknote/forknote-pool

I have it installed and it's working as I would have expected... With one exception!

EXCEPTION - All of the payments that are being generated from the pool have 0.00 transaction value. I have played with the settings in the payments section of the config.json file but none of these settings appear to have any impact on the payment values.

Code:
"payments": {
    "enabled": true,
    "interval": 600, //how often to run in seconds
    "maxAddresses": 50, //split up payments if sending to more than this many addresses
    "mixin": 3, //number of transactions yours is indistinguishable from
    "transferFee": 5000000000, //fee to pay for each transaction
    "minPayment": 100000000000, //miner balance required before sending payment
    "maxTransactionAmount": 0, //split transactions by this amount(to prevent "too big transaction" error)
    "denomination": 100000000000 //truncate to this precision and store remainder
},

Does anyone have any suggestions of what I can look at?

Activity: 10

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 07:33:10 AM

newbie shitty coin creator welcome to easy shit
Lion BItcoin Shop

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 10:35:40 AM

how to use this code? https://github.com/forknote/cryptonote-generator
any guide?
mela65

Activity: 476
Merit: 281

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2018, 08:14:15 PM

I wish success your project, if you need any Turkish community manager and translator you can contact with me .

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

██████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████
2ACoin
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2018, 04:24:01 AM

So I am seeing a lot of talk about the new X3 Bitmain miners that are for Cryptonight mining...

If ASIC machines come out for Cryptonight, are there any plans to fork (soft or hard) ForkNote so that it will remain and ASIC Immune algorithm?

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.