Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 08:05:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Fallout 4  (Read 1888 times)
Welsh
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3276
Merit: 4111

View Profile
July 01, 2015, 01:36:41 PM

A lot of speculation that the Fallout Shelter app will be released next month. Although, the official response a while back was in a few months time.  It looks like a good time waster when travelling or when you are waiting for something. It does interest me but, I don't really understand why it was released on IOS well before the android version, if anything I would of held off the release of it on IOS until both were ready.

Anyone had a chance to play it? If so what's your thoughts on it.

Bethesda also accepted the guy who sent the caps to them for Fallout 4, which I think is a pretty cool thing to do.

Welsh
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3276
Merit: 4111

View Profile
August 04, 2015, 06:48:59 PM

15th of August Fallout Shelter is available to download for Android devices. Should tide us over until Fallout 4 comes out. I'll possibly be replaying Fallout 1 to New Vegas again, missing out Brotherhood of steel (PS2) and Fallout Tactics.
Ilove-Obama

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 04, 2015, 06:56:16 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GE2BkLqMef4

I know what game I'm looking forward to this year now and yes, this is real.

My favourite game

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
«««« ⪓  FAST CONFIRMATION   ► EDON ICO STARTED SOON  ◄  ⪓  NODE.js tehnology ⪓    »»»»
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: