Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 06:01:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: LIVE@C-CEX Polybit [POLY] • INVOICE USERS • FUTURE OF BUSINESS ON BLOCKCHAIN  (Read 24508 times)
BittrexCoin

Activity: 117
Merit: 10

BinPool Admin

View Profile
June 22, 2015, 06:24:37 AM

Dev rename please you daemon for - polybitd

litecoind is not good

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
BittrexCoin

Activity: 117
Merit: 10

BinPool Admin

View Profile
June 22, 2015, 06:35:47 AM

So if smarterhash did that, could binpool do the same thing and start mining early?

He said he cant start the pool til later
direct me to where he says this? I cant seem to find it.
@BinPool lauch any hours later after official time. Launch time not good for me. Sorry guys for this trouble. When pool launch we write this. Thanks all why work with our
...Its on page 7

Thank you for your confidence. But I expect from Maid fix the code to change the name of the demon. Since I have difficulty with the launch of the demon this coin

As soon as I start all fixed pool. Thank you for your trust and then you stay with us
smarterhash

Activity: 553
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 22, 2015, 10:21:21 AM
Last edit: June 22, 2015, 11:25:58 AM by smarterhash

So if smarterhash did that, could binpool do the same thing and start mining early?

I'm john snow when it comes to owning/running a pool so i legitimately dont know.

there was no early mining.

the coin was not released early - it was released on schedule as advertised at 12:00 UTC and we had our pool up and running a few minutes later just like any other pool could have done.

Smiley

True, but, any other pool takes a percentage of what is mined. You want us to pay up front to mine a coin that has an unknown future, and maybe some tips.

No..I do not charge people to mine in the pools. The charge is for SmarterHash membership and the use of the pools is free to SnarterHash members and the ability offered in SmarterHash to change pools with a few keystrokes is included as part of the membership fee. The pools exists only because SmarterHash exists and since their integrated into SmarterHash you can only mine in the pools with a SmarterHash membership.

SmarterHash gives most accurate estimates possible on what coins pay the best for your particular hashing power.

That is what SmarterHash is really all about. Our members report an increase of at least 10% in daily mining revenues as a result of being SmarterHash member. That is the true power of SmarterHash.

For instance I mined the entire weekend at a rate of .0005625 BTC/MH/ady and I have 600 MH/s to mine with - it was a great weekend. I would have never know the coin that SmarterHash recommended I mine was such a great opportunity had it not been for SmarterHash.

Have you taken the time to look at all of our Videos on Youtube - If not - please do so for insight into our product.

here they are: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCjRKGCudER7FSC_ijmr7Uew

this one is a real eye opener: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YipTs8oGH54

pm me if you need any additional information so we don't clutter up the thread. - thanks

damm315er

Activity: 539
Merit: 255

View Profile
June 22, 2015, 11:35:31 AM

You want us to pay up front to mine a coin that has an unknown future, and maybe some tips.

LOL, the ignorance of some people is astounding...

Smarterhash is a mining recommendation service, that gives you all sorts of stats on how to profitably mine.  That is what you would be paying for.

The fact that the operator was an astute individual and setup a pool for Poly when noone else did, allowing the pool members to make a killing, doesn't make him a scammer.  It makes him a guy that cares about his pool members, who pay for the service, and is trying to make them profitable at a time when mining is getting difficult to be profitable.

Also, the first block awarded to smarterhash was block 251, meaning someone else took every block before that.
damm315er

View Profile
June 22, 2015, 11:58:32 AM

There's too many mining, Polybit is getting raped  Embarrassed

Polybit wasn't raped.  It was abused and put away wet, but it wasn't raped.

The large quantity of blocks issued at launch, was from the difficulty being set low at launch, and the difficulty adjustment being slow.

Looking at the shares required for the low difficulty of the early blocks, a single 2 mh/s miner solo mining could easily have gotten as many blocks as smarterhash did.  But noone else was ready.

That's not rape.  That's being prepared to take advantage when the opportunity arises. 

Now the difficulty adjustment has been made, and it's smooth sailing.

I hope this coin does well, it has a lot of promise!!  Even though the launch wasn't exactly smooth, there have been a lot worse starts, and the coins have survived just fine.
Gabriel.S

Activity: 178
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 22, 2015, 12:50:12 PM

This coin is a scam!
Be careful here everyone. Known proven scam in front of you.
polybit (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2015, 12:57:36 PM

Such a scam. I dont like this coin anymore.

Well you should be. Now your coin is a scam and you cont do anything to change it.

This coin is a scam!
Be careful here everyone. Known proven scam in front of you.

I think we get your argument... you can now stop SPAMMING the thread. I have responded to your claims above if you want to go back and take a good read.
Beachguy
Legendary

Activity: 1019
Merit: 1001

Spectreproject Community Manager

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2015, 01:08:14 PM

I think we get your argument... you can now stop SPAMMING the thread. I have responded to your claims above if you want to go back and take a good read.

I think he can read....it's his comprehension that's sorely lacking.

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
damm315er

View Profile
June 22, 2015, 01:28:57 PM

I'm curious..

What is at IP address 91.198.22.70, and why does the wallet connect to it yet it doesn't show up in the node list...

nicklovesBTC

Activity: 158

View Profile
June 22, 2015, 02:35:40 PM

tryin to figure out if my miner is configured correctly. using cuda with 9800 gtx card with these params

cudaminer.exe --algo=scrypt -o LocalHost:1234 -u user -p pass -i 0 -l auto -C 1 -H 2

and wt wallet .conf file is set

rpcuser=user
rpcpassword=pass
addnode=52.16.23.106:11095
daemon=1
server=1
rpcallowip=localhost
rpcport=1234

also added the -server to the wallet shortcut.

thats about it, my gpu is hashing i just want to make sure its all right and not running fruitlessly.
polybit (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2015, 02:37:19 PM

tryin to figure out if my miner is configured correctly. using cuda with 9800 gtx card with these params

cudaminer.exe --algo=scrypt -o LocalHost:1234 -u user -p pass -i 0 -l auto -C 1 -H 2

and wt wallet .conf file is set

rpcuser=user
rpcpassword=pass
addnode=52.16.23.106:11095
daemon=1
server=1
rpcallowip=localhost
rpcport=1234

also added the -server to the wallet shortcut.

thats about it, my gpu is hashing i just want to make sure its all right and not running fruitlessly.

i think rpc is 210095, but should be working fine as is now
spydud22

Activity: 149

View Profile
June 22, 2015, 04:01:40 PM

I'm john snow when it comes to owning/running a pool so i legitimately dont know.

the coin was not released early - it was released on schedule as advertised at 12:00 UTC and we had our pool up and running a few minutes later just like any other pool could have done.

Smiley

True, but, any other pool takes a percentage of what is mined. You want us to pay up front to mine a coin that has an unknown future, and maybe some tips.

No..I do not charge people to mine in the pools. The charge is for SmarterHash membership and the use of the pools is free to SnarterHash members and the ability offered in SmarterHash to change pools with a few keystrokes is included as part of the membership fee. The pools exists only because SmarterHash exists and since their integrated into SmarterHash you can only mine in the pools with a SmarterHash membership.

SmarterHash gives most accurate estimates possible on what coins pay the best for your particular hashing power.

That is what SmarterHash is really all about. Our members report an increase of at least 10% in daily mining revenues as a result of being SmarterHash member. That is the true power of SmarterHash.

For instance I mined the entire weekend at a rate of .0005625 BTC/MH/ady and I have 600 MH/s to mine with - it was a great weekend. I would have never know the coin that SmarterHash recommended I mine was such a great opportunity had it not been for SmarterHash.

Have you taken the time to look at all of our Videos on Youtube - If not - please do so for insight into our product.

pm me if you need any additional information so we don't clutter up the thread. - thanks

why 50 though? Maybe if it was $20 I'd think about it. Want to give me a discount?

spydud22

View Profile
June 22, 2015, 04:04:15 PM

Also where did binpool go? Shame I can't mine this :/ without paying $50.

smarterhash

Activity: 553
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 22, 2015, 04:08:06 PM

Smiley

why 50 though? Maybe if it was $20 I'd think about it. Want to give me a discount?

sorry - no that would not be fair to everyone else who has paid the price. we do have a 30 day money back guarantee and trust me - once you start seeing our stats, your eyes will be opened as to where you want to invest your mining power.

thanks

how much hashing power do you have?
spydud22

View Profile
June 22, 2015, 04:30:10 PM
Last edit: June 22, 2015, 04:43:10 PM by spydud22

Smiley

sorry - no that would not be fair to everyone else who has paid the price. we do have a 30 day money back guarantee and trust me - once you start seeing our stats, your eyes will be opened as to where you want to invest your mining power.

thanks

How about a day trial or something. I like to try before i buy. I don't really know how you can optimize my 23Mh/s any more than I can :?. I also just read I have to wait 24hrs? Sad Man, this is not up my alley at all. Seems scammish, sorry to say it but your new acc doesn't give me much closure either :/. Any way at my rate I'd never be able to afford it off of my mining. I'd kill for even a 3 hour trial.

spydud22

View Profile
June 22, 2015, 04:34:21 PM

that second video doesn't make sense. Granted my math sucks but coinwarz is almost always wrong and they take recent volume into their calculation too. You got 115k coins and the average says per 24 hours 125k. It's not that far off it's just their exchange rate is fucked.

damm315er

View Profile
June 22, 2015, 04:36:39 PM

Smiley

thanks

How about a day trial or something. I like to try before i buy. I don't really know how you can optimize my 23Mh/s any more than I can :?.

How about a 30 day free trial?

Pay the $50, mine for 29 days to see the difference, then get a refund.  (something tells me you won't want a refund)

You may think you're getting the most out of your mining, but aren't even getting close to it.

My subscription has paid for itself, and I'm only mining with ~15 mhs.

And, you get stuff like getting in early on Poly..
spydud22

View Profile
June 22, 2015, 04:44:07 PM

Smiley

thanks

How about a day trial or something. I like to try before i buy. I don't really know how you can optimize my 23Mh/s any more than I can :?.

How about a 30 day free trial?

Pay the $50, mine for 29 days to see the difference, then get a refund.  (something tells me you won't want a refund)

You may think you're getting the most out of your mining, but aren't even getting close to it.

My subscription has paid for itself, and I'm only mining with ~15 mhs.

And, you get stuff like getting in early on Poly..

Yeah im giving up on poly since there literally no where else to mine it :/

spydud22

View Profile
June 22, 2015, 04:50:20 PM

So how long did the sub take to pay for itself?

polybit (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2015, 04:53:50 PM

So how long did the sub take to pay for itself?

We're working on getting a pool up today. Hang in there
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: