Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 08:10:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Offering Loan] [Low Interest] (0.18 btc max)  (Read 1078 times)
tsoPANos (OP)

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

In math we trust.

View Profile
June 04, 2015, 02:57:19 PM
Last edit: June 10, 2015, 06:19:23 PM by tsoPANos

I decided after some time to offer a loan again.
This time though I will not a accept anyone without collateral, unless he is highly reputable and/or his
account is worth a lot.

Interest rate: 10%, can be negotiated.
Maximum amount is 0.4 btc. - edit: 0.18 btc

Please don't even try posting here if you are a newbie. It is not worth the risk for me.
--Encrypted--
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1007

hee-ho.

View Profile
June 04, 2015, 03:00:00 PM

the collateral should be held by a trusted escrow. just saying
tsoPANos (OP)

In math we trust.

View Profile
June 04, 2015, 03:46:48 PM

the collateral should be held by a trusted escrow. just saying
I could accept that if requested
PryptoMontreal

Activity: 588
Merit: 285

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 04, 2015, 04:23:55 PM

Can I get a 0.03 Loan without collateral?
subSTRATA
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1043

:^)

View Profile
June 04, 2015, 05:03:09 PM

you should at least say why you need a loan, youve asked for a loan not too long ago without collateral too. you could easily get the amount you need from your sig campaign. imo your best chance is to just give your account as collateral, and if you really pay it back by june 7th as you say in the other thread, you wouldnt get kicked out of the campaign if youve met the minimum post requirement already.

theres nothing here. message me if you want to put something here.
tsoPANos (OP)

In math we trust.

View Profile
June 04, 2015, 06:50:17 PM

you should at least say why you need a loan, youve asked for a loan not too long ago without collateral too. you could easily get the amount you need from your sig campaign. imo your best chance is to just give your account as collateral, and if you really pay it back by june 7th as you say in the other thread, you wouldnt get kicked out of the campaign if youve met the minimum post requirement already.

Thank you subSTRATA.
Loan denied.
tsoPANos (OP)

In math we trust.

View Profile
June 09, 2015, 08:12:38 AM

bump
wakka622

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

The big fish

View Profile
June 10, 2015, 04:32:40 PM
Last edit: June 10, 2015, 05:55:18 PM by wakka622

I am wakka622 and tsoPANos will lend me some btc. Loan terms.
Need 0.22BTC loan.
Repayment date : before 25/07/2015.
Collateral : this account. Escrow sure.
Rate 10% (repayment 0.25BTC)
Bitcoin address:   1DRiKfSZR7aP2tV5tTuKWNPQAdnW2g7KLo
alt account name: iloveyu
tsoPANos (OP)

In math we trust.

View Profile
June 10, 2015, 04:52:28 PM

Need 0.22BTC loan.
Bitcoin address:   1DRiKfSZR7aP2tV5tTuKWNPQAdnW2g7KLo

Let me check your offer.

EDIT I accept your offer. You seem trustworthy.
I will pm you for more details.
FX_Trader

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 10, 2015, 04:59:44 PM

Dear Sir,

I request a loan to increase my margin  for trading Forex on 1BROKER (trade directly in BTC)

Amount: 0.3 BTC
Repayement: 20/06/2015
Interest: 10 %
Collateral: My Fully Verified Payza account and, if necessary,  My verified Perfect Money Account (They are mine, not bought by ohter user )
Wallet: 1J87MGideFE2WFVFEW2xJZTycADZL91ezd

**Please read my trust: i've ever repay money or BTC that user send me first
    Please Note: My Payza account is for selling in digital Goods  too.
tsoPANos (OP)

In math we trust.

View Profile
June 10, 2015, 05:09:48 PM

Dear Sir,

I request a loan to increase my margin  for trading Forex on 1BROKER (trade directly in BTC)

Collateral: My Fully Verified Payza account and, if necessary,  My verified Perfect Money Account (They are mine, not bought by ohter user )

You seem suspicious.
How much are your accounts worth?
FX_Trader

View Profile
June 10, 2015, 05:17:54 PM

Dear Sir,

You seem suspicious.

I try some time to require loans, but everitime as a newbie no people want to give me this. If you read my trust, you can see how i obtaing good trust from seller that send me BTC and then i pay. As i say, i use this to increase my margin on 1Broker.
subSTRATA
Legendary

View Profile
June 10, 2015, 05:21:35 PM

Dear Sir,

You seem suspicious.

I try some time to require loans, but everitime as a newbie no people want to give me this. If you read my trust, you can see how i obtaing good trust from seller that send me BTC and then i pay. As i say, i use this to increase my margin on 1Broker.

why would a member with that trust score send funds to you first? seems pretty fishy to me.

the several positive feedbacks you have on your profile have no reference as well. I personally wouldnt trust this at all.

romano1

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

have fun

View Profile
June 10, 2015, 05:22:17 PM

Yes I see its good that you have a positive feedback from a highly trusted seller but people usually give loans to full member and above without collateral and when it comes to over 0.15 btc they usually ask for a collateral which they can sell and recover the money in case you default. You getting my point ? If so please arrange a valid collateral.
FX_Trader

View Profile
June 10, 2015, 05:27:06 PM

Dear Sir,

You seem suspicious.

why would a member with that trust score send funds to you first? seems pretty fishy to me.

the several positive feedbacks you have on your profile have no reference as well. I personally wouldnt trust this at all.

No. Sorry . I'm in disappoint whit you. I bough from him other time and paid first (as paid first from other user) . He give me a trust because (not on first exchange, but after a lot of transaction!) because i was a good buyer (and sometimes a seller),
subSTRATA
Legendary

View Profile
June 10, 2015, 05:30:43 PM

Dear Sir,

I request a loan to increase my margin  for trading Forex on 1BROKER (trade directly in BTC)

Collateral: My Fully Verified Payza account and, if necessary,  My verified Perfect Money Account (They are mine, not bought by ohter user )

Please Note: My Payza account is for selling in digital Goods  too.
You seem suspicious.

No. Sorry . I'm in disappoint whit you. I bough from him other time and paid first (as paid first from other user) . He give me a trust because (not on first exchange, but after a lot of transaction!) because i was a good buyer (and sometimes a seller),

you really dont have room to talk here, much less "be disappointed." I say that I wouldnt trust that feedback as there is no reference, in addition you offer invalid collateral for a loan. again, you have no room to talk here.

tsoPANos (OP)

In math we trust.

View Profile
June 10, 2015, 05:36:41 PM

Thank you guys for helping me.
Nobody wants to get scammed.

FX_Trader how much money do you have in your accounts?
You seem to be asking a lot btc.
FX_Trader

View Profile
June 10, 2015, 05:39:05 PM

Dear Sir,

I request a loan to increase my margin  for trading Forex on 1BROKER (trade directly in BTC)

Collateral: My Fully Verified Payza account and, if necessary,  My verified Perfect Money Account (They are mine, not bought by ohter user )

Please Note: My Payza account is for selling in digital Goods  too.
You seem suspicious.

you really dont have room to talk here, much less "be disappointed." I say that I wouldnt trust that feedback as there is no reference, in addition you offer invalid collateral for a loan. again, you have no room to talk here.

I apologize if I offended anyone , it was not my intention . But I'm here to confront and to propose my idea , and if someone wants to know what I do and not feel like finance my operations I would be grateful.
FX_Trader

View Profile
June 10, 2015, 05:58:17 PM

Thank you guys for helping me.
Nobody wants to get scammed.

FX_Trader how much money do you have in your accounts?
You seem to be asking a lot btc.

I require a This quantity of BTC because i trade whit leverage 200 (0.3*200=30BTC). It's mean that i could obtain a good return of these investement. I think i could repay you before 10 days, but to do not have problem i prefer to have more time.
Payza and perfect Money are at my name,  and they have zero balance. Payza account was opened in 2009 and used for deposit on Bux.to (They are scammer!) and one time on instaforex. Perfect money was opened last year, but i never use it, because i prefer to use my neteller account where i'm a bronze VIP and have 21.000 reward points (and a could obtain an Amazon Gift card of 10 euro if i redeem this): I've an amazon account whit 10 euro too.

If i could obtain this loan I trade on 1Broker only on Euro\Dollar (wich have a spread of 1 pips). If possible and you are agree, every time i obtain a litlle gain (not less than 0,05 BTC) i send you a payement, so loanc cold be repaied before 10 day. Then, if havin trouble on trading, i repay you on 20th of June when i obtain my salary.

tsoPANos (OP)

In math we trust.

View Profile
June 10, 2015, 06:00:04 PM

I am wakka622 and tsoPANos will lend me some btc. Loan terms.
Need 0.22BTC loan.
Bitcoin address:   1DRiKfSZR7aP2tV5tTuKWNPQAdnW2g7KLo
alt account name: iloveyu

Just quoting your post for refernce.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: