Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 12:27:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: How greedy you are ?
I lost shitload of money .. what do you think ? - 144 (44.9%)
I'am not , I play it smart - 177 (55.1%)
Total Voters: 321

Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How greedy you are ?  (Read 50846 times)
sabbirshm

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 23, 2016, 07:26:05 AM

I think none can make profit by gambling if he is greedy.I am not greedy.actually  I want small profit from it, so that I can cover-up my monthly Internet cost.I will be happy if I get 0.01BTC per month by gambling. and last month I got my highest profit 0.016 btc by gambling. these can make myself greedy but I always tried to keep calm and do gamble smoothly.
stadus
Legendary

Activity: 3136
Merit: 1295

Hhampuz for Campaign management

View Profile
July 23, 2016, 07:47:54 AM

I think none can make profit by gambling if he is greedy.I am not greedy.actually  I want small profit from it, so that I can cover-up my monthly Internet cost.I will be happy if I get 0.01BTC per month by gambling. and last month I got my highest profit 0.016 btc by gambling. these can make myself greedy but I always tried to keep calm and do gamble smoothly.
Good for you if you want small money and you will not be prone to big loses, getting satisfied with just 0.01 a month is not really that big amount, I presume you are a kid or something. I am just happy to see people who have a little satisfaction in gambling.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
electronicfactura

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 23, 2016, 07:51:50 AM

Sometimes it is not greed just feeling of considering ourselves lucky to make more when we are on winning track. This is at least in my case when I keep winning want to maximize the profit not I'm greedy but to use the lucky time in my favor. This is other thing many times that was false sense of feeling lucky and lost later all wins.
drwtsn32

Activity: 476

View Profile
July 23, 2016, 07:54:04 AM

I am extremely greedy.  So greedy that I know I have to take that into account and walk away when necessary.  I know perfectly well that I could easily totally blow it if I allowed it to get a grip on me.

You are greedy to the level that you can control it already.
I want to achieve that level too.
Where your greed is your friend. You use your weakness to win.
shadobitz

Activity: 686

View Profile
July 23, 2016, 07:54:12 AM

Gambling is not for greedy persons because it is very important to stop at the right time, when anybody get greedy than he has no life with gambling, I've learned this lesson after losing a big amount just because of to become greedy on dice game when I turned very low amount into decent one and lost very fast after this.
pishop98

Activity: 93
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 23, 2016, 07:58:07 AM

Wanted to know how greedy people actually are , I'am personally not into gambling with the real meaning to be honest
however I see a lot of my friends says "im stupid" and stuff like that , because they start earning a lot on the begining then they get greedy and lose basically all , does it happen to you ?

I am not greedy at all usually, if i gamble i take my money pretty soon after i win some do this way i am sure that i won't lose all of my money, and if i gamble with sport bets, i don't bet a lot

Roboabhishek

Activity: 882
Merit: 528

View Profile
July 25, 2016, 04:52:34 AM

Almost 90% people on earth are greedy.
I will not say i am not greedy in fact yes i am greedy  Grin
I never gamble with the money i can afford to loose but even after loosing that money i feel bad.
Though it will not effect my lifestyle.
isen

Activity: 854

View Profile
July 25, 2016, 05:16:52 AM

Not very much,the few times i've been greedy before i've lost a lot and now i've learned my lesson i don't risk too much i control myslef and know when to stop.
I know that in the long run is impossible to win so i set a win and a loss limit and stop playing when i reach one of them.
Daffadile

Activity: 1162

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2016, 10:36:07 AM

There needs to be a third option - losing consistently small amounts. That is not losing shitloads and not being smart either haha Smiley

Gambling is super fun though  Cool

Rather miss small amounts trying to get a big win that will make up to all the loses then to have big loses all the time that you might not be able to be paid off very easily but one big win pays off the losses and maybe even more so you get a good profit.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
KidRocks

Activity: 334

View Profile
July 26, 2016, 10:45:36 AM

I'm very greedy bettor.

How to win against PayPal Chargeback/disputes guide :
aranachristianjay

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 26, 2016, 11:17:54 AM

Wanted to know how greedy people actually are , I'am personally not into gambling with the real meaning to be honest
however I see a lot of my friends says "im stupid" and stuff like that , because they start earning a lot on the begining then they get greedy and lose basically all , does it happen to you ?

First of all anyone who win a fair amount should be contented to it.

keep in mind that gambling is full of risk,
So it means that there are no surety of winning every time you bet.
And most of the time, the chances of losing is much more higher than winning.

So to e safe, If you win a good amount then bail it out,
After a time or day go play again and try your luck.
Always set a limitation to prevent big loses.
saiha

Activity: 840
Merit: 501

Strength in Numbers

View Profile
July 26, 2016, 11:21:02 AM

I'm very greedy bettor.

Well I guess you must tell how greedy you are, telling people that you are a very greedy bettor doesn't assure that you are really greedy.

You must set up an example or an amount on how much you are betting on the way you are playing in gambling. If you can tell us.

For sure we are going to see how greedy you are.

Vires in Numeris
electronicfactura

Activity: 714

View Profile
July 26, 2016, 11:27:41 AM

I just lost control over myself yesterday knowing very well that going for recovering is not wise action. I lost 0.30BTC after making at start 0.10BTC profit in some game. I thought may be is good time to continue and will stop after making some 0.50 BTC but I busted all balance just because of my greed. I also am greedy and can't resolve this problem.
shadobitz

Activity: 686

View Profile
July 26, 2016, 11:28:41 AM

I'm very greedy bettor.

Well I guess you must tell how greedy you are, telling people that you are a very greedy bettor doesn't assure that you are really greedy.

You must set up an example or an amount on how much you are betting on the way you are playing in gambling. If you can tell us.

Yup it will be nice to know more how greedy you are and how much you have been lost because of this bad habit, I also would like to hear something interesting stories from you, what game you like to play and what is limit of your daily betting.
deadlyunknown

Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 26, 2016, 11:33:22 AM

I just lost control over myself yesterday knowing very well that going for recovering is not wise action. I lost 0.30BTC after making at start 0.10BTC profit in some game. I thought may be is good time to continue and will stop after making some 0.50 BTC but I busted all balance just because of my greed. I also am greedy and can't resolve this problem.

Then learn when to stop and how to control yourself. Chasing losses in a single session is one regretful decision in a gambler's moment and don't always expect that you will win if you lose in your previous bets as the house edge percentage is always against you. Don't forget that golden rule, my friend.
RealPhotoshoper
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 26, 2016, 11:33:48 AM

Not very much,the few times i've been greedy before i've lost a lot and now i've learned my lesson i don't risk too much i control myslef and know when to stop.
I know that in the long run is impossible to win so i set a win and a loss limit and stop playing when i reach one of them.
i doubt you can stick to the limit you set on winning and losing.
most people only follow thaie feeling whether they must keep playing or just stop .
i do this , yeaaa just follow my feeling and sometimes it went greed.
ajun96

Activity: 658

View Profile
July 26, 2016, 11:41:35 AM

I think you should be able to control your game. yeah I know everyone will want to get a large win but if you are too greedy and want a very large profit. I think it will only make you become lost. because gambling is not a place that you could make to long-term profitability
saiha

Merit: 501

Strength in Numbers

View Profile
July 26, 2016, 11:55:35 AM

I'm very greedy bettor.

Yup it will be nice to know more how greedy you are and how much you have been lost because of this bad habit, I also would like to hear something interesting stories from you, what game you like to play and what is limit of your daily betting.

Yes every time gamblers are going to hear or read stories from active bettors, gamblers or greedy people. It is a good thing for comparison for ourselves.

Because we all know on how we are greedy and going to appreciate it. And for sure it is going to help us and going to give us lesson.

Vires in Numeris
Gustavv

Activity: 672

View Profile
July 26, 2016, 11:58:13 AM

I am very greedy lol, but i can stop it
if i feel my profits is enough i am quit
but when i cant stop it i am always loses so much hurt
SvenBomvolen

Activity: 588

View Profile
July 26, 2016, 12:01:18 PM

I`m not greedy person, and I don't gamble to win big money. I gamble mostly to kill my time, for that dices are good game. I like to place some bet on sports, I enjoy watching and for me some little bet is there just to test myself how good am I in predictions. I don't invest much, so I don't hope for some big win, also I don't bet on high and impossible odds. I don't play lotto and similar games.
I gamble when I`m free, mostly in the evenings and never more then hour. I have other more important things in my life and I see gambling as bitcoins, for now I use some of my free time to see what is this all about!
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 »
  Print  

Jump to: