Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 05:59:14 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: How greedy you are ?
I lost shitload of money .. what do you think ? - 144 (44.9%)
I'am not , I play it smart - 177 (55.1%)
Total Voters: 321

Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How greedy you are ?  (Read 50846 times)
daringdiscovered

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 28, 2016, 01:39:29 PM

talking about greedy, i have a big greedy especially if i got win over and over. i know its bad for me, but its really hard to handle. so i think i will learn to manage it from now.
That a disease bro, you can only learn when you already lose a big amount of money because of your greediness. As they said, we learn from our mistakes but a person whose so greedy will never succeed in gambling in the long run so we need to take that out from our system.

What you said is 100% right, if you have greediness in your nature when you are playing in gambling then you wont be in profit, even if you win a lot in greediness you will lose it in very short time. Patience is the main key in gambling for success.
Yup, the greedy is the big enemy for all gamblers. Those who play with without greedy they can control their emotions and also they will get a chance to make some money in gambling. Because they know when to stop gambling. But those play with the greedy there result is always lost. Come to me I am not greedy while playing gambling I have control in my mind.

Good for you that you know how to control yourself when gambling. You can really make money from gambling if you have that kind of discipline but only less people can do that. Most of them are greedy when gambling because they think that they will continue to win.
roadbits
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 28, 2016, 03:55:11 PM

talking about greedy, i have a big greedy especially if i got win over and over. i know its bad for me, but its really hard to handle. so i think i will learn to manage it from now.
That a disease bro, you can only learn when you already lose a big amount of money because of your greediness. As they said, we learn from our mistakes but a person whose so greedy will never succeed in gambling in the long run so we need to take that out from our system.

What you said is 100% right, if you have greediness in your nature when you are playing in gambling then you wont be in profit, even if you win a lot in greediness you will lose it in very short time. Patience is the main key in gambling for success.
Yup, the greedy is the big enemy for all gamblers. Those who play with without greedy they can control their emotions and also they will get a chance to make some money in gambling. Because they know when to stop gambling. But those play with the greedy there result is always lost. Come to me I am not greedy while playing gambling I have control in my mind.

Good for you that you know how to control yourself when gambling. You can really make money from gambling if you have that kind of discipline but only less people can do that. Most of them are greedy when gambling because they think that they will continue to win.

Those who have respect for money and those who have don't want to lose money for silly reasons. They can control their emotions. And they choose must win games to do betting. I am not that much greedy because I do only sports betting. Here we can make some profit but sometimes I lose because of unexpected results.
buddu

View Profile
September 03, 2016, 01:43:32 PM

Since element of greed is in nature of human beings can not control this thing. I lost money often not because I don't win but I can not stop playing because of greed or thinking it is right time to maximize my profit and bust often. I am greedy when I am gambling by remembering myself avoided rarely losses.
Lionidas

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1012

View Profile
September 03, 2016, 02:29:47 PM

I am trying not to be as much because it always seems that when you start becoming this way you lose on those bets. Placing large wagers on a hand or spin always seems to end up in a loss because it is greed that is fueling the desire to bet more then you should which is basically the minimum amount allowed.
bithasher

View Profile
September 03, 2016, 02:44:12 PM

I am not greedy anymore. If anyone has greediness problem sports betting is solution to over come your weakness. You will still make money while your chances of loosing because of continuous playing will be minimized. Sports betting which helped me to get rid of that bad habit. Now I just place bet and stay away and enjoy the game. If there somehow is chance of making win on both sides then I accept that too even with less profit.
lite
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1009

View Profile
September 03, 2016, 02:51:17 PM

I am not greedy anymore. If anyone has greediness problem sports betting is solution to over come your weakness. You will still make money while your chances of loosing because of continuous playing will be minimized. Sports betting which helped me to get rid of that bad habit. Now I just place bet and stay away and enjoy the game. If there somehow is chance of making win on both sides then I accept that too even with less profit.
I'm not sure betting on sports will make you less greedy, once you think you can make lots of money you will bet higher amount to get more money. it's how you become greedy.
emberbekas
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 03, 2016, 03:31:05 PM

This is what I feel when gambling! When I got a little profit I tend to stop because I am affraid to lose that profit even it just a small one. But, when I am on the loss streaks I tend to chase it and didnt care whether I will lose all or not. My target is just to get back my money. I lost my common sense when I faced red streaks. Is that called greedy or not?

znickelbackz

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 03, 2016, 03:39:35 PM

This is what I feel when gambling! When I got a little profit I tend to stop because I am affraid to lose that profit even it just a small one. But, when I am on the loss streaks I tend to chase it and didnt care whether I will lose all or not. My target is just to get back my money. I lost my common sense when I faced red streaks. Is that called greedy or not?

Sure, you was in sin mode, the devil was take over you, drive you crazy and trap you in an endless loop of mistake. You have realized it for yourself: 'I lost my common sense when...'. Was that the creation of god?
BetAdviser

Activity: 616

Professional Tipster

View Profile
September 03, 2016, 03:45:02 PM

Sometimes i am greedy Cheesy for example, i bet on single game with an odd 2.00 but that is not enough for me so i add some goals with that bet, home win and over 2.5 goals and i get odd 3.40 ...and game finished with score 2:0 Cheesy so that odd 2.00 was good for someone but for me i can resist that 3.40 . point is that greedy will take you to loss some bankroll so play and bet safe coz profit is porfit!

CroSany

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 03, 2016, 03:47:20 PM

the moment u want to gamble, u alrdy wan to win something and that is why u choose to go to gamble and not do other things. so if that is the case, how would you not be greedy. some will say he is here for entertainment and wont mind lose the money, if that is the case den why not give me the money.
shane

Activity: 756
Merit: 503

View Profile
September 03, 2016, 04:52:29 PM

Sometimes i am greedy Cheesy for example, i bet on single game with an odd 2.00 but that is not enough for me so i add some goals with that bet, home win and over 2.5 goals and i get odd 3.40 ...and game finished with score 2:0 Cheesy so that odd 2.00 was good for someone but for me i can resist that 3.40 . point is that greedy will take you to loss some bankroll so play and bet safe coz profit is porfit!

it's the same as me, always greedy when making parlay, I always add a team to get bigger odds, so it always ends badly. when one day I get a painful experience, I am regret to have to add one team, then the team that ruined my parlay.

▄▄██████▄▄
      ╓▄███▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀███▄╖
   ▄███▀▀≈╜▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀╙≈▀▀███▄
 ▄██▀▄▓▀▄██▀╜    ╙▀██▄▀▓▄▀██▄
▐██,██║N▀`          '▀N║██ ██▌
██╜██╜╗                ╔╙██╙██
▐█▌█║                ║█µ▓▐█▌
▐█▌ ▐█║                ║█▌ ▐█▌
▐█▌▐╗█║                ║█╔▌▐█▌
██║▐█▄",              ,"▄█▌║██
▐██ ▀██½█▄▄        ▄▄█½██▀╓██▌
 ▀██▓▄▀▀╥▀▀▀      ▀▀▀╥▀▀▄▓██▀
   ▀▀███▓▄ª▀██████▀Q▄▓███▀▀
      ╙▀▀██▓▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀╜
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄       ▄▄        ▄▄    ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄      ,▄▄▄
  ▄███▀▀▀▀███▄  ▄██▀▀▀██  ▄██████████   ███     ▐██▄       ██▌   █████  ▀███    ▄███▀
 ▐██▀      ▀██▌▐█▀        ██▀          █████    ▐████╗     ██▌           ╙▀█▀ ,███▀
 ██▌        ▐██           ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███ ███   ▐██▀██▄    ██▌   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ╙ ╔███"
▐██          ██▌          ████████   ███   ███  ▐██ `▀██▄  ██▌   ███████▀   ▄███,
 ██▌        ▐██           ██        ███     ██▌ ▐██   ╙███╗██▌            ,██████▄
 ▐██▄      ▄██▌▐█▄        ██▄      ███       █▌ ▐██     ╙████▌           ╔███  ▀██▄
  ▀███▄▄▄▄███▀  ▀██▄▄▄██  ▀█████  ███           ▐██       ▀██▌   █████  ▄██▌    ▀███▄
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀  ▀▀▀             ▀▀        ▀▀    ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀"      "▀▀▀

d1ceplayer

Activity: 686
Merit: 277

View Profile
September 03, 2016, 07:48:02 PM

Those who have respect for money and those who have don't want to lose money for silly reasons. They can control their emotions. And they choose must win games to do betting. I am not that much greedy because I do only sports betting. Here we can make some profit but sometimes I lose because of unexpected results.
That’s a really good way to put it. I respect what people do for the amount of money that they earn and I have even more respect for the people that don’t flaunt how much they make to other people. Those tend to be the people that lose money the quickest.
renem

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 03, 2016, 11:22:24 PM

Wanted to know how greedy people actually are , I'am personally not into gambling with the real meaning to be honest
however I see a lot of my friends says "im stupid" and stuff like that , because they start earning a lot on the begining then they get greedy and lose basically all , does it happen to you ?
I wanted to share my i am so much greedy when it come in gambling and the result was creepy too when i am playing gambling i was able to try to double my bitcoin in single bet the worst play i made and i never smart because i always enjoy the game and if i lose i moved on and start a new day/
xuan87
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 04, 2016, 01:29:23 AM

Wanted to know how greedy people actually are , I'am personally not into gambling with the real meaning to be honest
however I see a lot of my friends says "im stupid" and stuff like that , because they start earning a lot on the begining then they get greedy and lose basically all , does it happen to you ?
I wanted to share my i am so much greedy when it come in gambling and the result was creepy too when i am playing gambling i was able to try to double my bitcoin in single bet the worst play i made and i never smart because i always enjoy the game and if i lose i moved on and start a new day/
actually its greed is a human nature, I always try to control myself in gambling, but i often snap off, a few days ago after i lost in a streak in dice game, i knew i supposed to stop but instead of stopping, my mind keep telling me to deposit coins and play again to redeem my lost, and i just followed it, at last i lose all of my coin for two times, its very hard to control greed in gambling, when you win you want more, when you lose you want to regain the bet you lose

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████████████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░
░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░██████░
░░░░░░░██████░░░░░█░░░░░████████░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░░███░░░████░░███░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░██░██░████░░███░░█████░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░██░░█░███░░███░░██████░░
░░░░░░░░░███████░██░█░█░░░███░░██████░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░███░░░███░░░█████░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░██░░████░░░░░░██░░░██████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░████░░░░░██████░░░█████░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███░░░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
▂▂ ▃▃ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ TeraWATT █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▃▃ ▂▂
Global LED Adoption Through Blockchain Technology
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒『ICO IS LIVE』≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
WEBSITE』『WHITEPAPER
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
TWITTER』『TELEGRAM
teilwalL05

Activity: 980

View Profile
September 04, 2016, 01:35:17 AM

I am also not a greedy person but I guess I will not stop until I reached my target, although it was draining the time and my mind. I was always like this, even I never skipping work to seek for bitcoin, but I enjoy everything I do
I think you are already addicted in gambling because even if you are loosing your money or bitcoin you can still enjoying it and addicted person always enjoys what they are doing. But always beware that there is no affected in you family.

Well, it's kinda weird that he losing money on gambling and he still enjoy it and yes, he addicted into gambling. Addicted into gambling is one reason why you become greedy.
He really enjoys gambling even if he lose because he is already addicted in to it. So even if he end up bankruptcy until he didn't don't care for what is the outcome of his addiction he will still do it because he really just enjoys it.
abayan

Activity: 686
Merit: 260

View Profile
September 04, 2016, 01:36:38 AM

Haha atleast you moved on bro. That will be bad, you loose pretty lot of money because you are too greedy but if you cant handle your self in playing gambling then quit then if you cant quit then do smart plays. Im not to greedy just bet small then if i earn then walk away .hahaha

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄ █▄▄
▄▄          ▀▀████▄  ██▄
█████▄           ▀█████  ██▄
▄█████████           ▀█████ ███▄
▄█████████▀▀           ▀█████ ███▄
▄███  █████             ▀█████ ████
███  █████                █████ ████
███ █████                  ████  ████
███ █████                ▄████  ████
███ █████                ███████████
▀██ █████▄                █████████
▀██ ██████▄                ▀█████
▀██ ███████                  ▀▀▀
▀██ ██████▄▄                 
▀██ ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀▀ █████████████████▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀

Fast, Secure, and Fully

DecentralizeTrading
BACKED BY:
─────────────────────────
BINANCE
─────── LAB
&█████████████████████████████████ █  ███
█▀    ▀█  ███▀▀▀▀▀████████  ████▀▀███▀ █
█  █████    ▄▄▄▄▄  █  ▀  █    ███  █  ██
█▄    ▀█  ██       █  ▄███  ██████   ███
█████  █  ██  ███  █  ████  ████  ▄  ███
█▄    ▄█▄  ▄█▄     ▀  ████▄  ▄█   ██  ██
████████████████████████████████████████

Whitepaper
 Medium
Reddit
23dzmaz

Activity: 420

View Profile
September 04, 2016, 05:38:52 AM

I'm sure most of gamblers are greedy and i also greedy, very greedy. When i lose my bet on sports betting, i always doubling my bet to win back my loses and profit. but it's not always success and if you lose again, you will become more greedy.
chixka000

Activity: 910

View Profile
September 04, 2016, 05:43:24 AM

I can say that living with my daily life i am really not the type of person who are too greedy. I can always share something that i have much to other people but lol when it comes too gambling things are different
novemberwoah

Activity: 896

View Profile
September 04, 2016, 05:50:46 AM

I myself do not addicted to gambling because I gamble just to play. I always leave some bitcoin to gamble each month so that I can still control myself. If someone is greedy in gambling he will continue to bet because they are definitely looking for the victory and gains in gambling. That's what makes them continue to bet and can spend a lot of their money.
canah17

Activity: 336

View Profile
September 04, 2016, 06:57:30 AM

Yes! same here i have plenty of greediness in me every time i play gambling it makes me focus on winning the money and i really bet my money all of them to win a greater one my friend asked me to quit and play sports but i said no because i really want to win much greater money than i earn im very addicted and very greedy on money by gambling. 
Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 »
  Print  

Jump to: