Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 07:56:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: How greedy you are ?
I lost shitload of money .. what do you think ? - 144 (44.9%)
I'am not , I play it smart - 177 (55.1%)
Total Voters: 321

Pages: « 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [62] 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How greedy you are ?  (Read 50846 times)
newIndia
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 1049

View Profile
September 17, 2016, 02:24:44 PM

Wanted to know how greedy people actually are , I'am personally not into gambling with the real meaning to be honest
however I see a lot of my friends says "im stupid" and stuff like that , because they start earning a lot on the begining then they get greedy and lose basically all , does it happen to you ?
Gambling is about self control. If u dont have it, dont try it. Simple.

airezx20

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 17, 2016, 02:26:26 PM

Oh the voting has been really close between those two options,but i am sadly on the wrong side to be lost shit loads of money just because of my bad habits in gamblings.Yes i always became too much greedy while gambling,i cant stop myself after a win and keeps going on.Right now i am working on it and making my mind not to do it again.
chixka000

Activity: 910
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 17, 2016, 04:20:01 PM

That is true and we cannot deny the fact that the person will change just because of money.
I know some people that became rich and they've change and they become selfish.

That is why sometimes i prefer to live a simple life as long ad i can eat the foods that i wanted everyday then i would be very satisfied then i dont have to worry earning more profit lol

You, just you alone? How about your family? You have to worry about the meal for them everyday. Can you provide them the food they want to eat? It's not a simple task and you need profit to complete it.
Maybe he is just a teenager and he only worries and take care of himself, when you are young you can are easy go lucky because you do no have the same responsibility as the married person with a family or with children so you have the liberty to experiment in doing things to make money including gambling.

Well i just turned 20 in july so i am not a teenager anymore hehe. I am not worrying my family but that doesnt mean thaati do not give them support because actually right now i am giving 20% of my earning to my mom.
pearnapple

Activity: 504

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 17, 2016, 04:35:30 PM

Everybody's greedy. It's our very nature. If given the opportunity to be in a room full of cash and you're taking away the money you can in a limited time, we will grab as much cash as we could. That's how greedy we are. We all want to have an easy life where we don't have to work or anything. That's why a lot of people put their trust in gambling.

The daily lottery is the proof of this. A lot of people are betting in the lotto every single day in hopes that in the next day, they'll be a millionaire. They want to have a shortcut to success.
you are right, people are greedy and we cannot do anything about it, it is in peoples blood, they want to get more and more money

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
raaajlucky

Activity: 532

View Profile
September 17, 2016, 05:34:40 PM

Everybody's greedy. It's our very nature. If given the opportunity to be in a room full of cash and you're taking away the money you can in a limited time, we will grab as much cash as we could. That's how greedy we are. We all want to have an easy life where we don't have to work or anything. That's why a lot of people put their trust in gambling.

The daily lottery is the proof of this. A lot of people are betting in the lotto every single day in hopes that in the next day, they'll be a millionaire. They want to have a shortcut to success.
you are right, people are greedy and we cannot do anything about it, it is in peoples blood, they want to get more and more money
The Greedy is the common thing in all people. Yes, it's coming in our blood. But we can control that greedy, For that we need more strength and more control on our mind. But most of the people lose their control when they are in tension and gambling when they are in the long run win or lose. But I have control on my feelings.
Altynbekova

Activity: 476

View Profile
September 17, 2016, 07:01:44 PM

People, by nature are greedy, and that is something most gambling sites used to earn their profit. They offer big sign up bonusess or deposit bonusess, seeing so many free money makes people want to gamble. Ruled by their greed.
lite
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1009

View Profile
September 17, 2016, 07:41:30 PM

People, by nature are greedy, and that is something most gambling sites used to earn their profit. They offer big sign up bonusess or deposit bonusess, seeing so many free money makes people want to gamble. Ruled by their greed.
Yeah deposit bonuses are very attractive and appealing to get users to deposit, but there are conditions before you could get those bonuses out(lol you would probably lose twice as much as your bonus). you'll be hooked in no time and there's no way out.
martinacar

Activity: 462

View Profile
September 17, 2016, 07:57:20 PM

Sometimes to be honest you need to greedy especially if you want to save money, being greedy then is going to help you save more money in the end.
If you just keep spending then in the end you are going to have nothing left before the month has even ended.
BitMaxz
Legendary

Activity: 3290
Merit: 3020

BTC price road to $80k

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2016, 08:54:43 PM

Sometimes to be honest you need to greedy especially if you want to save money, being greedy then is going to help you save more money in the end.
If you just keep spending then in the end you are going to have nothing left before the month has even ended.
As being greedy it can help you to learn if you experience of losing because of greediness. so that you can not do it again next time you are planning to gamble again im sure that you will greed again once you make a good profit.. before it happens better to withdraw to take a profit.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Dr.Osh
Legendary

Activity: 2744
Merit: 1004

www.licx.io

View Profile
September 17, 2016, 10:11:31 PM

Well, I guess I was a player who is not greedy. I have always been able to control myself in this game. however, I also sometimes wanted to get a lot of money of that game, I guess it was because I was too old to play. which may be just for fun, become addicted. but I am pretty sure if something like that happens, I can still control myself to not be greedy

▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
░████████████████████████
░███████████████████████▀
░███████████████████████
░███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████▀▀█████▀▀██████▀
| 
 Low Fidelity - High Potential 
|
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
███▄░▄░███████▀▄███
█████▄▀█▄▀███▀▄██████
███████░██░▀▄████████
████████▄▀█▄▀████████
████████▀▄▀██░███████
██████▀▄███░██▄▀█████
████▀▄██████▄▀▀░▀████

█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
███████████████████
██████▀░░▀▀▀░░▀██████
█████░░▄▄░░░▄▄░░█████
████▌░░██▌░▐██░░▐████
████░░░░▀░░░▀░░░░████
████▄▄░▀▄▄▄▄▄▀░▄▄████

█████████████████████
█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
██████████████▀▀███
███████████▀▀░░░░████
███████▀▀░░▄▄▀░░▐████
████▀░░░▄██▀░░░░█████
███████░█▀░░░░░▐█████
████████░░▄▄░░░██████
██████████████▄██████

█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
Zooplus
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 18, 2016, 12:52:36 AM

Well, I guess I was a player who is not greedy. I have always been able to control myself in this game. however, I also sometimes wanted to get a lot of money of that game, I guess it was because I was too old to play. which may be just for fun, become addicted. but I am pretty sure if something like that happens, I can still control myself to not be greedy
Good for you dude, you got the right attitude in gambling, playing for the sake of fun will make you less vulnerable to big loses, but admit it sometimes we cannot control ourselves and we become greedy, at least for me I have experienced that many time but still I am here in gambling able to enjoy somehow.
jhenfelipe

Activity: 1372
Merit: 647

View Profile
September 18, 2016, 04:31:54 AM

As being greedy it can help you to learn if you experience of losing because of greediness. so that you can not do it again next time you are planning to gamble again im sure that you will greed again once you make a good profit.. before it happens better to withdraw to take a profit.
That's a smart plan Bitmaxz. If you already earn profit from gambling, it's better to save and withdraw your capital and if you still want to play, just use the rest amount from your winnings. That way you can avoid losing all your money. Being greedy won't help you because no matter what it can lead on losing. Just play moderately with control.
jonatuzc

Activity: 854
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 18, 2016, 05:31:58 AM

It is in nature of human beings to be greedy so I also am greedy as well. After some bad bets and loss I decide to not be greedy anymore and keep control on this but then again old routine over take this temporary habit. In gambling is said one thing that if you are not greedy you will never reach to make some significant amount of money. controlled gambling will keep you at limits always. I see greediness as good thing in gambling.
You are right that if we are not greedy then nothing can be achieved in life, I agree.
Because if we dont have any greed we will always be happy with what we have and hence never work hard.
While greed is good, we should not try to be too much greedy because then it acts as a negative aspect.
eann014

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 18, 2016, 06:49:49 AM

That is true and we cannot deny the fact that the person will change just because of money.

That is why sometimes i prefer to live a simple life as long ad i can eat the foods that i wanted everyday then i would be very satisfied then i dont have to worry earning more profit lol

You, just you alone? How about your family? You have to worry about the meal for them everyday. Can you provide them the food they want to eat? It's not a simple task and you need profit to complete it.
Yeah we need to gain profit for our family also, he is just saying as long as he eats everyday that is fine. I think he is just giving an example because some rich people become selfish nowadays and they just wanted to become more richer and they don't care to the other people around them. Of course they care about their family but I think not all their relatives.
Zadicar
Legendary

Merit: 1020

View Profile
September 18, 2016, 10:03:26 AM

We have the same principles in life which I would prefer to live simple together with my family as long I sustain their needs for everyday living then I would be contented. I agree there are some people do usually changed if they got rich. I could say that I'm not greedy person but if I'm given a chance to be rich then why not? Receive the blessings immediately. Grin

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
..FAST DEPOSITS .........
..AND WITHDRAWALS..
    ▄▄████████▄▄                        ▄██████▄
  ▄███████▀██████▄                   ▄██████████▄
 ██████ ▀▀ ▄ █████       ██          ▄████████████▄
████████  ▄▀▄ ▀██▀      ▄███       ▄███          ███▄
███████▄  ▀▀▀ ▄██      ▄█████▄    ████████    ███████
███████  ██▀  ▄██     ████████▄   ███▀ ▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▀██
█████▄▄  ▀▀▄   ██▄    ▀▀█████▀▀   █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
 ██████ █ ▄ ▄█████    ▀▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▀   ████████    ██████▀
  ▀███████████████     ▀█████      ▀██████▄▄▄▄████▀▀
    ▀▀█████████▀         ███         ▀▀████████▀▀
..WHEEL OF..
..FORTUNE...
.WELCOME OFFER .
......200% + 50FS.....
█████████████████▀▀██████
████████████▀▀▀    ██████
███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
████▄     ▄█▀     ███████
███████▄ █▀      ████████
████████▌▐       ████████
█████████ ▄██▄  █████████
███████████████▄█████████
▀███████████████████████▀

.PLAY NOW.
[/ta
Zadicar
Legendary

Merit: 1020

View Profile
September 18, 2016, 10:05:50 AM

We have the same principles in life which I would prefer to live simple together with my family as long I sustain their needs for everyday living then I would be contented. I agree there are some people do usually changed if they got rich. I could say that I'm not greedy person but if I'm given a chance to be rich then why not? Receive the blessings immediately. Grin in playing gambling I'm not greedy since I could control my self when betting.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
..FAST DEPOSITS .........
..AND WITHDRAWALS..
    ▄▄████████▄▄                        ▄██████▄
  ▄███████▀██████▄                   ▄██████████▄
 ██████ ▀▀ ▄ █████       ██          ▄████████████▄
████████  ▄▀▄ ▀██▀      ▄███       ▄███          ███▄
███████▄  ▀▀▀ ▄██      ▄█████▄    ████████    ███████
███████  ██▀  ▄██     ████████▄   ███▀ ▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▀██
█████▄▄  ▀▀▄   ██▄    ▀▀█████▀▀   █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
 ██████ █ ▄ ▄█████    ▀▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▀   ████████    ██████▀
  ▀███████████████     ▀█████      ▀██████▄▄▄▄████▀▀
    ▀▀█████████▀         ███         ▀▀████████▀▀
..WHEEL OF..
..FORTUNE...
.WELCOME OFFER .
......200% + 50FS.....
█████████████████▀▀██████
████████████▀▀▀    ██████
███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
████▄     ▄█▀     ███████
███████▄ █▀      ████████
████████▌▐       ████████
█████████ ▄██▄  █████████
███████████████▄█████████
▀███████████████████████▀

.PLAY NOW.
[/ta
znickelbackz

Activity: 406

View Profile
September 18, 2016, 03:19:24 PM

You're absolutely right, greed is a root to our lives. so if we can't realize it, then it is certain we will get a great loss and it will also make our lives apart. Moreover, we use the greed in gambling,

Greed doesn't lead to lose. You can lose or can still win in gambling, but you will lose yourself, and lose the people around you. Greed is bad because of that.
shintosai

Activity: 756

View Profile
September 18, 2016, 03:33:00 PM

You're absolutely right, greed is a root to our lives. so if we can't realize it, then it is certain we will get a great loss and it will also make our lives apart. Moreover, we use the greed in gambling,

Greed doesn't lead to lose. You can lose or can still win in gambling, but you will lose yourself, and lose the people around you. Greed is bad because of that.
greed is sickness if its on a gambling ways you cant win anything because you will keeps on trying to earn more and it will turned out of losing because you cant control your greediness and you allowed it inside your mind and the worse of it you can lose everything because of keeps on trying to win back be very careful make sure that you can still control yourself.

BossMacko

Activity: 1134
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 18, 2016, 04:32:27 PM

I used to be greedy in the past, Everytime i win i kept on playing until i lose everything and when i am losing i kept on playing so that i would be able to recover but instead of recovering i always end up losing. Good news is i was able to stop being greedy, now i just casually gamble and everytime i lose i stop and every time i win i reset my bet in sportsbet to the minimum. And now i am almost 1 Bitcoin up not unlike in the past i always in negative profit. lol
victoryboy

Activity: 728

View Profile
September 18, 2016, 04:36:16 PM

I am not greedy because I am not playing to make money from gambling as living. It is like fun placing some money on various sports games time to time. I was also very greedy last year when I thought gambling is shortest way of becoming rich and after heavy loss understood this harsh lesson that gambling isn't for money but for fun. Since then I controlled my greed.
Pages: « 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [62] 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 »
  Print  

Jump to: