Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 08:01:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: How greedy you are ?
I lost shitload of money .. what do you think ? - 144 (44.9%)
I'am not , I play it smart - 177 (55.1%)
Total Voters: 321

Pages: « 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 [68] 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How greedy you are ?  (Read 50846 times)
Positid

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

BULL RUN until 2030

View Profile
October 07, 2016, 07:17:52 AM

I don't think I am that greedy. I play dice very rarely and sometimes roulette, and I'm not expecting anything back. I hope for the best and expect the worst. You just can't make a living off gambling.
You need sometimes be greedy because if you are not greedy then you do not know how to save money or you have enough money so you do not worry about it.
I sometimes have to be greedy and I have to save the money.

Well there's a difference between being greedy and being responsible in handling your money. Nothing good really comes out of greed. In gambling for example, the worst thing that you could do would be to get greed take over as it would refrain you from having enough whether you win or lose.
Being greedy might collapse all your responsibility in handling your money. failing to control your greediness will result in total collapse of your gameplan.
In my experience too, we could not achieve anything by being greedy. I have seen many greedy gamblers are becoming poor in just one bet itself. If you want to sustain in gambling for long term, you should control over greediness.
This is the only problem by many gamblers if you are greedy you will never make any good profit with your bitcoin..
You should push your self to control your self from being greediness so that you can not lose all your bitcoin in 1 day..
You cannot blame them because most of the gamblers are not rich, they gamble hoping to make money in an easy and faster way. The bad thing is that they failed to analyze the other side of gambling, they are only focus on the reward but not the real risk.

.Duelbits.
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀
 ▀▄    ▄▀▀
Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█
█  █    █    █  █  █ █
Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █
█     ▀▄▀     █   ▀▀  █
Blackjack
▄▄▀█████▀▄▄
▄▀▀   █████ ▄▄▀▀▄
███▄  ▄█████▄▀▀▄███
██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
█ ▀▀██▀ ▀▄   ▄▀ ▀██▀▀ █
█    █    ███    █    █
█ ▄▄██▄ ▄▀   ▀▄ ▄██▄▄ █
██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
Roulette
█▀▀▀▄             ▄▀▀▀█
█ ▀▄ ▀▄         ▄▀ ▄▀ █
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄     ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀
▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▄
█ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀  ▄▀ █
▄▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄
Dice Duels
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
October 07, 2016, 07:31:51 AM

I don't think I am that greedy. I play dice very rarely and sometimes roulette, and I'm not expecting anything back. I hope for the best and expect the worst. You just can't make a living off gambling.
You need sometimes be greedy because if you are not greedy then you do not know how to save money or you have enough money so you do not worry about it.

Well there's a difference between being greedy and being responsible in handling your money. Nothing good really comes out of greed. In gambling for example, the worst thing that you could do would be to get greed take over as it would refrain you from having enough whether you win or lose.
Being greedy might collapse all your responsibility in handling your money. failing to control your greediness will result in total collapse of your gameplan.
In my experience too, we could not achieve anything by being greedy. I have seen many greedy gamblers are becoming poor in just one bet itself. If you want to sustain in gambling for long term, you should control over greediness.
This is the only problem by many gamblers if you are greedy you will never make any good profit with your bitcoin..
You should push your self to control your self from being greediness so that you can not lose all your bitcoin in 1 day..
You cannot blame them because most of the gamblers are not rich, they gamble hoping to make money in an easy and faster way. The bad thing is that they failed to analyze the other side of gambling, they are only focus on the reward but not the real risk.
correct counting winnings but never think about the risk thats why many gamblers always lose never think of some circumstances.
cjrosero

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

To God Be The Glory!

View Profile
October 07, 2016, 07:56:44 AM

correct counting winnings but never think about the risk thats why many gamblers always lose never think of some circumstances.

That is what it is we gamble and we count on wins. regarding the risk real gambler dont have it on their vocabulary. if your a risk taker you dont mind whatever the risk are. i know many people would agree on this.
dinda22
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 07, 2016, 08:13:43 AM

That is what it is we gamble and we count on wins. regarding the risk real gambler dont have it on their vocabulary. if your a risk taker you dont mind whatever the risk are. i know many people would agree on this.

yes i think in gambling we must always take risks, without taking the risk and most scared I think you do not deserve to play gambling. because you know gambling is full of risks. I always like to take risks on gambling because I was playing with free money. so I sometimes do not care about results. if I lose it does not matter, but if win I consider it luck Cheesy
Leonard2016

Activity: 1036
Merit: 520

View Profile
October 08, 2016, 05:35:05 AM

yes i think in gambling we must always take risks, without taking the risk and most scared I think you do not deserve to play gambling. because you know gambling is full of risks. I always like to take risks on gambling because I was playing with free money. so I sometimes do not care about results. if I lose it does not matter, but if win I consider it luck Cheesy

we are taking risks in all parts of our lives but risks are different and have different levels of riskyness.

for example in gambling the risk is always high and it can be even higher in some of the games like a bigger multiplier on a dice game. but you should always take risks that you can afford to take not any more than that.

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
October 08, 2016, 05:41:01 AM

i experienced this before losing huge amount just because of aggressiveness forgetting how to control myself and being so greedy thinking that in just one last bet feeling confident that the luck will turn on me but to my surprise its go the other way i lose if i remember it correctly might be .2btc i know not much to everyone but for me who lives in a third world country that's already a lot.
23dzmaz

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 08, 2016, 06:07:21 AM

I'm very greedy gambler, even i already win big, i always want win more. It's really hard to control ourself to stop gambling when we already win big. That's why i always lose in the end.
goldcoinminer

Activity: 952

View Profile
October 08, 2016, 06:09:38 AM

i experienced this before losing huge amount just because of aggressiveness forgetting how to control myself and being so greedy thinking that in just one last bet feeling confident that the luck will turn on me but to my surprise its go the other way i lose if i remember it correctly might be .2btc i know not much to everyone but for me who lives in a third world country that's already a lot.
WOW! That's a sad experience mate, I hope you have move on already, that is really how risky gambling is, everything has its price and because of your greediness you were able to pay the price, I wish you all the best now and I hope you have already learn your lessons.
crytoboost

Activity: 714

View Profile
October 08, 2016, 06:25:36 AM

I'm very greedy gambler, even i already win big, i always want win more. It's really hard to control ourself to stop gambling when we already win big. That's why i always lose in the end.

I think that is big problem when any person get greedy and want more and more, it's hard to understand gambling is always risky and we can caught by the losing streak any time there if keep playing after winning the big amount, the wise move is that we must take a break for a little time and withdraw all amount from that casino, than get start again with low amount for fun.
shane

Activity: 756
Merit: 503

View Profile
October 08, 2016, 06:34:54 AM

spend all of my money to buying vga and mining ethereum classic.
i think im greedy to growing my money.

▄▄██████▄▄
      ╓▄███▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀███▄╖
   ▄███▀▀≈╜▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀╙≈▀▀███▄
 ▄██▀▄▓▀▄██▀╜    ╙▀██▄▀▓▄▀██▄
▐██,██║N▀`          '▀N║██ ██▌
██╜██╜╗                ╔╙██╙██
▐█▌█║                ║█µ▓▐█▌
▐█▌ ▐█║                ║█▌ ▐█▌
▐█▌▐╗█║                ║█╔▌▐█▌
██║▐█▄",              ,"▄█▌║██
▐██ ▀██½█▄▄        ▄▄█½██▀╓██▌
 ▀██▓▄▀▀╥▀▀▀      ▀▀▀╥▀▀▄▓██▀
   ▀▀███▓▄ª▀██████▀Q▄▓███▀▀
      ╙▀▀██▓▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀╜
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄       ▄▄        ▄▄    ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄      ,▄▄▄
  ▄███▀▀▀▀███▄  ▄██▀▀▀██  ▄██████████   ███     ▐██▄       ██▌   █████  ▀███    ▄███▀
 ▐██▀      ▀██▌▐█▀        ██▀          █████    ▐████╗     ██▌           ╙▀█▀ ,███▀
 ██▌        ▐██           ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███ ███   ▐██▀██▄    ██▌   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ╙ ╔███"
▐██          ██▌          ████████   ███   ███  ▐██ `▀██▄  ██▌   ███████▀   ▄███,
 ██▌        ▐██           ██        ███     ██▌ ▐██   ╙███╗██▌            ,██████▄
 ▐██▄      ▄██▌▐█▄        ██▄      ███       █▌ ▐██     ╙████▌           ╔███  ▀██▄
  ▀███▄▄▄▄███▀  ▀██▄▄▄██  ▀█████  ███           ▐██       ▀██▌   █████  ▄██▌    ▀███▄
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀  ▀▀▀             ▀▀        ▀▀    ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀"      "▀▀▀

20kevin20
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1597

View Profile
October 08, 2016, 07:03:28 AM

I can say I'm probably among the top guys, haha Cheesy I never resisted playing with all I had on me unless I managed my money and took only as much as I needed with me. It's very addictive.
ethereumhunter

Activity: 2926
Merit: 541

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
October 08, 2016, 07:46:55 AM

if we are got many winning then the risk is always forgotten and this is because we are too greedy to win the games and this is what i am do in the past and i only get loss in the games. i realize that i am too greedy when i am winning the games and want to win and win again but the fact is i can not win in every time i am play gambling.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Zadicar
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1020

Vave.com - Crypto Casino

View Profile
October 08, 2016, 07:52:04 AM

if we are got many winning then the risk is always forgotten and this is because we are too greedy to win the games and this is what i am do in the past and i only get loss in the games. i realize that i am too greedy when i am winning the games and want to win and win again but the fact is i can not win in every time i am play gambling.

Thats the reality  on playing gambling and these  kind  of scenarios  of greediness are just  normal  which most  of  gambler and players do lost their money and winnings  in the long run because they are  still seeking for more profits as you said   you cant win  everytime when you  play gambling thats  why if we won a particular amount then we should learn on  when to stop to  avoid  loss.

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████            ██████
 █████            █████
  █████          █████
   █████        █████
 ████████      ████████
  ████████    ████████
      █████  █████ 
    ████████████████
    ████████████████
        ████████   
         ██████     
          ████     
           ██         
AVE.COM | BRANDNEW CRYPTO
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀.. CASINO & BETTING PLATFORM
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
🏆🎁
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████   ████████████████   ██████
..PLAY NOW..
██████   ███████████████████   █████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
freedomgo
Legendary

Activity: 3136
Merit: 1148

View Profile
October 08, 2016, 08:09:29 AM

Thats the reality  on playing gambling and these  kind  of scenarios  of greediness are just  normal  which most  of  gambler and players do lost their money and winnings  in the long run because they are  still seeking for more profits as you said   you cant win  everytime when you  play gambling thats  why if we won a particular amount then we should learn on  when to stop to  avoid  loss.
It is not that we should stop fully, while we are in our gambling session, we should know that it is not good to gamble without limit. Always consider stopping at the right time even if you are winning or losing.

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 MΞTAWIN  THE FIRST WEB3 CASINO   
.. PLAY NOW ..
electronicfactura

Activity: 714

View Profile
October 08, 2016, 08:14:31 AM

I am not greedy anymore after paying the price for my greediness in past. I have lost huge amount in gambling. I was not greedy in real life even before. Actually it were winning results which caused all that greediness. You always feel greedy when you are already making to make much more out of it. I have learned that hard lesson already.
wxa7115

Activity: 2758
Merit: 713

View Profile
October 08, 2016, 11:46:43 PM

I think there’s a difference between wanting money and being greedy, in my opinion there’s nothing wrong with wanting a little bit more money, to want a more comfortable live, etc. Greediness is to want to obtain money no matter the cost. What you are doing is an investment that is all.
Zooplus
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 09, 2016, 01:05:00 AM

I think there’s a difference between wanting money and being greedy, in my opinion there’s nothing wrong with wanting a little bit more money, to want a more comfortable live, etc. Greediness is to want to obtain money no matter the cost. What you are doing is an investment that is all.
I certainly agree with your statement, being greedy means you have no satisfaction and you always want for more, therefore if you have that kind of attitude that is not good in gambling and you will only get a temporary win and still lose in the long run.
goldcoinminer

Activity: 952

View Profile
October 09, 2016, 01:07:12 AM

We all want money because with a lot of money we can achieve financial freedom like we do what we wanted to do. That is something considered as the ultimatum financial success of every person but if you are a greedy person you will live the rest of your life still searching for money and you will never find true happiness.
ethereumhunter

Activity: 2926
Merit: 541

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
October 09, 2016, 01:41:43 AM

We all want money because with a lot of money we can achieve financial freedom like we do what we wanted to do. That is something considered as the ultimatum financial success of every person but if you are a greedy person you will live the rest of your life still searching for money and you will never find true happiness.

no chance to reach financial freedom if we still greedy in many thing, because greedy can cause to loss all we have. rather than reach financial freedom, we can be poor and don't have anything in our life. greedy is one thing that we should reduce and control it so we can reach the goal we've made.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
eann014

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 09, 2016, 01:58:05 AM

I never played it being greedy as I knew it would only lead me to losses, but played it smart with discipline and played only the best matches for which I was confident enough that I will make something out of them.
Well said, I also played gambling with fun and with discipline cause I've also know that there is a possibility that I can lose all my money if I played with greed. I know already that gambling is very risky and I've learn with my experience.

i also try to play it for fun and not think about making a profit out of it but at the same time it is so hard to do this because being greedy is in all of us and it is hard not to get caught up in the moment and not bet it all up and lose it all.
It is depend of a person of how greedy we are. I know that every person has a percentage of being greedy and I know that my greediness is not that high unlike others so I can manage myself when I play gambling.
Pages: « 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 [68] 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 »
  Print  

Jump to: