Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 08:29:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: How greedy you are ?
I lost shitload of money .. what do you think ? - 144 (44.9%)
I'am not , I play it smart - 177 (55.1%)
Total Voters: 321

Pages: « 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 [71] 72 73 74 75 76 77 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How greedy you are ?  (Read 50868 times)
sana54210
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1128

"CoinPoker.com"

View Profile
October 12, 2016, 06:18:52 AM

For the first time , I'm kindda stupid. I keep martiangle it until I got busted at the end.
then, i played smart and safe to I can make average profit. However, recently, i do not make any gambling anymore becuase it does not bring any advantages to me.
I'm just curious to know about how you gambled smartly and safely by leaving martingale strategy. Your achievement must be very rare in gambling world as only very few gamblers are sharing their success stories here. Keeping greediness out from not playing with our gambling must be a very big key towards making our it to be successful, but I'm not able to do that yet.

poplolnman
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1008

View Profile
October 12, 2016, 06:55:29 AM

For the first time , I'm kindda stupid. I keep martiangle it until I got busted at the end.
then, i played smart and safe to I can make average profit. However, recently, i do not make any gambling anymore becuase it does not bring any advantages to me.
I'm just curious to know about how you gambled smartly and safely by leaving martingale strategy. Your achievement must be very rare in gambling world as only very few gamblers are sharing their success stories here. Keeping greediness out from not playing with our gambling must be a very big key towards making our it to be successful, but I'm not able to do that yet.

do a martingale bets are one of many signs people act so greedy , everything went wrong when you gamble with this style only left you so much regret. just don't think to recover your lost it might avoid you to become greedy and do a stupid martingale bet.

I'm in 400,000 euros debt , dont help me , i rather die
goldcoinminer

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 12, 2016, 07:50:02 AM

do a martingale bets are one of many signs people act so greedy , everything went wrong when you gamble with this style only left you so much regret. just don't think to recover your lost it might avoid you to become greedy and do a stupid martingale bet.
Doing that method is sign of greediness if you have right technique in implementing that, in dice it is commonly used using bot but I would encourage it as no chance for us to win in the long run with any method, in sports betting that can be useful and I have tried it myself.
Lokfar

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 12, 2016, 07:56:45 AM

Sometimes you will just have to be greedy because you cannot always spend money how you would like to spend because you wuill have to hink about saving to.
Saving is important because it can really come in handy for you in the future.
wxa7115

Activity: 2772
Merit: 717

View Profile
October 12, 2016, 03:56:44 PM

Wherever money is involved you can not avoid element of greed. Gambling many people say is just game for fun , I say yes, it is but as long as money is not being used. I am also greedy and can not get rid of it completely being human being. All I can do is can control my greediness at some occasions.

Exactly but in gambling greediness of money will gives you a bigger loss as compared to other investments like trading because in gambling you want to earn more money and for that you put higher bets which leads you to loose all your money in few seconds. So other investments are somehow safer than gambling.
What you are describing is very basic but effective tactic that scammers use to get your money, one of the most classic examples are HYIP, you invest little bit of money and they give you those huge returns, then convinced that this is a true investing opportunity you invest a lot more and then that is when they disappear.
Mr.grin
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 12, 2016, 04:10:35 PM

Sometimes you will just have to be greedy because you cannot always spend money how you would like to spend because you wuill have to hink about saving to.
Saving is important because it can really come in handy for you in the future.
store is very good, but sometimes if you gamble, perhaps the other side of you will go out and make you greedy. you may want to win jekpot day you gamble, and it makes a bet with all your money, and you will not stop until all your money runs out. but I guess that will not happen if you're good at controlling yourself
subhiii

Activity: 116
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 12, 2016, 04:12:39 PM

I try not to be too greedy when gambling, just because I tend to do better then.
But sometimes you just have this winning streak and you have to go on and rake in the -temporary- profits.
lexuz

Activity: 714

Me, myself and I

View Profile
October 12, 2016, 05:01:32 PM

Yeah i guess you are right, greed surely also would have properties not want to lose because they think their could be won by applying martingale.
crairezx20
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046

View Profile
October 12, 2016, 05:12:08 PM

Yeah i guess you are right, greed surely also would have properties not want to lose because they think their could be won by applying martingale.
Martingale methods not works for me either but i tried that method in other game not so well known game but here in my country the name is color game.. which is you just choose color you want to bet there is 3 big dice 6 different colors that can multiply your bet into 2 up to 4 times.
if you hit the exact color and 3 dice or even 1 you can win.. so you will make a good profit.
raaajlucky

Activity: 532

View Profile
October 12, 2016, 05:47:30 PM

Martingale methods not works for me either but i tried that method in other game not so well known game but here in my country the name is color game.. which is you just choose color you want to bet there is 3 big dice 6 different colors that can multiply your bet into 2 up to 4 times.
if you hit the exact color and 3 dice or even 1 you can win.. so you will make a good profit.
What is this colour game? I never heard this type of game. In my country it's not there I tried to find this game, but I did not get it. Better share the game link, we will try once. Because making money in gambling is very tough but you are saying it's easy let's try once. And in Martingale method it will never work it's just money waste that's it.
Bitcoinsummoner

Activity: 1372
Merit: 623

Maintain Social Distance, Stay safe.

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2016, 05:53:23 PM

Martingale method never works unless you have very big bankroll and play at provably fair website. Usually martingale with 50% chance to win, you could lose up to 21x times in a row Roll Eyes
Also, i don't really understand about your game in your country, but all games must have house edge which designed to make you lose over time.
I think he is my place also maybe this game what he mean https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=84nuOtzUdBg
Its for children game according to video.. that you can bet even a small amount..
Also there is no houseedge in that game unlike other game..

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Finestream

Activity: 3080
Merit: 608

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 02:22:00 AM

Martingale method never works unless you have very big bankroll and play at provably fair website. Usually martingale with 50% chance to win, you could lose up to 21x times in a row Roll Eyes
Also, i don't really understand about your game in your country, but all games must have house edge which designed to make you lose over time.
I think he is my place also maybe this game what he mean https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=84nuOtzUdBg
Its for children game according to video.. that you can bet even a small amount..
Also there is no houseedge in that game unlike other game..
Basically, that is not good for them, kids should not learn how to gamble as even if the amount involve is still a small amount but as long as there's money involved they will be train to gamble at the young age which is not good for their development.

Skarner21

Activity: 700

Massive price drop coming...

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2016, 05:05:40 AM

Greediness can be trigger if he experience of winning or make a profit and he is not satisfied what they had.
For me if i calculate how i greedy i think i am just modirate sometimes i greedy but not always ..

Make crypto as your bank.
audaciousbeing

Activity: 1330
Merit: 569

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 05:11:28 AM

To me how greedy you are will determine how much loss you make or how much more profit or winnings one would make. One could be greedy for winnings then end up losing. I lost quite an amount although small in value but much more in the effort to acquire that much in value because I became greedy and wanted to multiply winnings and boom lost a shit of money and effort which is really discouraging.
RealPhotoshoper
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 05:25:42 AM

To me how greedy you are will determine how much loss you make or how much more profit or winnings one would make. One could be greedy for winnings then end up losing. I lost quite an amount although small in value but much more in the effort to acquire that much in value because I became greedy and wanted to multiply winnings and boom lost a shit of money and effort which is really discouraging.
it is obvious lol , the more greedy you are the more money you will lost .
why? a greedy in gambling always leading you to play hurry make every decision you make are based on emotion.
and in most case when you get pushed in lost streaks you will bet bigger more and more did not think that you will lost all money you bring in.
Positid

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

BULL RUN until 2030

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 06:18:27 AM

why? a greedy in gambling always leading you to play hurry make every decision you make are based on emotion.
and in most case when you get pushed in lost streaks you will bet bigger more and more did not think that you will lost all money you bring in.
Greediness means you have no satisfaction in gambling that although you are winning but you cannot quit as you still want for more, that kind of attitude are very dangerous in gambling as you will surely end up losing due to your greediness.

If you want to enjoy in gambling you need to devise a game plan that you should strictly follow during your gambling session.

.Duelbits.
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀
 ▀▄    ▄▀▀
Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█
█  █    █    █  █  █ █
Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █
█     ▀▄▀     █   ▀▀  █
Blackjack
▄▄▀█████▀▄▄
▄▀▀   █████ ▄▄▀▀▄
███▄  ▄█████▄▀▀▄███
██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
█ ▀▀██▀ ▀▄   ▄▀ ▀██▀▀ █
█    █    ███    █    █
█ ▄▄██▄ ▄▀   ▀▄ ▄██▄▄ █
██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
Roulette
█▀▀▀▄             ▄▀▀▀█
█ ▀▄ ▀▄         ▄▀ ▄▀ █
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄     ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀
▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▄
█ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀  ▄▀ █
▄▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄
Dice Duels
Zadicar
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1020

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 06:49:06 AM

Greediness means you have no satisfaction in gambling that although you are winning but you cannot quit as you still want for more, that kind of attitude are very dangerous in gambling as you will surely end up losing due to your greediness.

If you want to enjoy in gambling you need to devise a game plan that you should strictly follow during your gambling session.

Being greedy   is not a very good thing  to come up with this  kind of emotion or traits because  for sure you would make wrong decisions on the long run and  could possibly  make you  being more  broke in the  end of  playing gambling, if you do already  won a decent amount you should  know  when to stop and  dont  crave  for more.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
..FAST DEPOSITS .........
..AND WITHDRAWALS..
    ▄▄████████▄▄                        ▄██████▄
  ▄███████▀██████▄                   ▄██████████▄
 ██████ ▀▀ ▄ █████       ██          ▄████████████▄
████████  ▄▀▄ ▀██▀      ▄███       ▄███          ███▄
███████▄  ▀▀▀ ▄██      ▄█████▄    ████████    ███████
███████  ██▀  ▄██     ████████▄   ███▀ ▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▀██
█████▄▄  ▀▀▄   ██▄    ▀▀█████▀▀   █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
 ██████ █ ▄ ▄█████    ▀▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▀   ████████    ██████▀
  ▀███████████████     ▀█████      ▀██████▄▄▄▄████▀▀
    ▀▀█████████▀         ███         ▀▀████████▀▀
..WHEEL OF..
..FORTUNE...
.WELCOME OFFER .
......200% + 50FS.....
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀██████
████████████▀▀▀    ██████
███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
████▄     ▄█▀     ███████
███████▄ █▀      ████████
████████▌▐       ████████
█████████ ▄██▄  █████████
███████████████▄█████████
▀███████████████████████▀

.PLAY NOW.
[/ta
freedomgo
Legendary

Activity: 3150
Merit: 1148

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 07:11:21 AM

Being greedy   is not a very good thing  to come up with this  kind of emotion or traits because  for sure you would make wrong decisions on the long run and  could possibly  make you  being more  broke in the  end of  playing gambling, if you do already  won a decent amount you should  know  when to stop and  dont  crave  for more.
Sometimes there are a lot of information online that we can read in order for us to gamble online at the right way but when our emotions will take over in the game, we become stupid and we fail to implement our game plan that was created prior to the game.

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 MΞTAWIN  THE FIRST WEB3 CASINO   
.. PLAY NOW ..
gandame

Activity: 924
Merit: 505

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 08:17:57 AM

When the time i started played in primedice i so greedy because i want to play time to time and i do it also in my work so my self become addicted in dice but i see the result i lose all my bitcoin earning. So i decided to stop it because i want to gamble everyday. Its so hard to stop it but i force my self to do not gamble again.
saiha

Activity: 840
Merit: 501

Strength in Numbers

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 01:06:24 PM

When the time i started played in primedice i so greedy because i want to play time to time and i do it also in my work so my self become addicted in dice but i see the result i lose all my bitcoin earning. So i decided to stop it because i want to gamble everyday. Its so hard to stop it but i force my self to do not gamble again.

Well being a greedy person is not going to do good for you. That is why it is advisable that if you are going to gamble don't be to greedy.

Just learn to aim some good profit as you gamble and gamble what you afford to lose only so that in the end you are not going to be hurt.

I felt that before, I was very greedy and it came to the point that even my friends are becoming my enemy because of my greediness.

Vires in Numeris
Pages: « 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 [71] 72 73 74 75 76 77 »
  Print  

Jump to: