Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:36:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Illegal Migrant Crisis in Mediterraean  (Read 6557 times)
Okurkabinladin (OP)

Activity: 574
Merit: 506

View Profile
June 17, 2015, 05:18:30 AM

I'm not expecting the present situation to last long as this is raising popularity of the far right. Since elections are never far away in Italy, Renzi will have to act to keep moderate voters behind him.

Renzi, just did act "moderate". He annouced, that, if mandatory migrant quotas are not accepted by other countries, Italy will give free euro visa to everybody, who so far entered the country. Italian state will by this act alone, effectively legalize trans-med human trafficking and any sort of semblance of border control and security for its partners in Europe. No so long ago, this would be act of terrorism and reason for declaration of war.

I am for cancelling of Shengen and putting troops and militias on borders. As are 85% of my compatriots right now.

This isn't the only option, but with thousands arriving every month, and France blocking them at its border, Italy badly needs to do something. It just cannot afford to keep tens of thousands of migrants. There will hundred of thousands soon, something must be done.

Yes, we can and should pay north african regimes to build internment camps and transport them all there, until entire asylum process gets solved for every single individual. Those, that lied or broke the law to enter Europe will never be allowed to cross its borders ever again. Thats the only nonviolent option, that is left at this rate. Something similar, that Australia is doing.
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217

View Profile
June 17, 2015, 09:55:47 AM

Yes, we can and should pay north african regimes to build internment camps and transport them all there, until entire asylum process gets solved for every single individual. Those, that lied or broke the law to enter Europe will never be allowed to cross its borders ever again. Thats the only nonviolent option, that is left at this rate. Something similar, that Australia is doing.

Australia got the idea from Israel. During the 2005-10 period, Israel was getting flooded with Muslim immigrants from Sudan and Eritrea. Finally, they made a deal with Uganda. Israel gave a few hundred million USD worth of loans and grants to Uganda, and in return the Ugandans accepted most of the asylum seekers in Israel. No mainstream media source covered this event.
kuroman

Activity: 588
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 17, 2015, 11:12:57 AM

I'm not expecting the present situation to last long as this is raising popularity of the far right. Since elections are never far away in Italy, Renzi will have to act to keep moderate voters behind him.

Renzi, just did act "moderate". He annouced, that, if mandatory migrant quotas are not accepted by other countries, Italy will give free euro visa to everybody, who so far entered the country. Italian state will by this act alone, effectively legalize trans-med human trafficking and any sort of semblance of border control and security for its partners in Europe. No so long ago, this would be act of terrorism and reason for declaration of war.

I am for cancelling of Shengen and putting troops and militias on borders. As are 85% of my compatriots right now.

This isn't the only option, but with thousands arriving every month, and France blocking them at its border, Italy badly needs to do something. It just cannot afford to keep tens of thousands of migrants. There will hundred of thousands soon, something must be done.

Canceling shengen would be a huge set back to the EU economy and integration and that's not a solution, you are just adding an additional hurdle that can easily  by passed
countryfree
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1047

Your country may be your worst enemy

View Profile
June 17, 2015, 07:26:02 PM

Canceling shengen would be a huge set back to the EU economy and integration and that's not a solution, you are just adding an additional hurdle that can easily  by passed

Cancelling Shenghen isn't the solution. What we should do is help those people living better in their home countries. I understand that the situation is tricky in Syria, but there are many African countries like Niger where much could be done to help the locals.

I used to be a citizen and a taxpayer. Those days are long gone.
Okurkabinladin (OP)

View Profile
June 17, 2015, 07:45:24 PM

Curoman, Countryfree,

I admire your idealism. What help are we talking about? I support development help, but isnt that exactly what northern hemisphere was doing in the past four decades (I am talking about subsaharan Africa, not middle East)? In the mean time local population had tripled or in some regions quadrupled, yet living standarts remained virtually the same.

Maybe the reason, why south Asia (which was much poorer after the WW2, than colonial Africa) is becoming worlds economic engine, while Africa just gets more miserable isnt about foreign help, think about it.

Easily? What do you mean by "easily"?
bryant.coleman
Legendary

View Profile
June 18, 2015, 03:19:27 AM

Cancelling Shenghen isn't the solution. What we should do is help those people living better in their home countries. I understand that the situation is tricky in Syria, but there are many African countries like Niger where much could be done to help the locals.

The best way to help them is to provide them with necessary help in family planning. Do you know that the birth rate is Niger is 7 times that of Germany (50 per 1,000 vs 7 per 1,000)? Unless these countries seriously make an attempt to slow down the population growth, no one can help them. Previous attempts on this front was thwarted by the Niger government, saying that family planning is against the Islamic culture.
Snail2
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 18, 2015, 12:04:08 PM

As I see the guys in Hungary going to build a new iron curtain (4 meter high fence) on the Serbian border for keeping them off the country. For some reason the EU and the UN complaining because of these "inhumane" plans.
bryant.coleman
Legendary

View Profile
June 18, 2015, 12:07:46 PM

As I see the guys in Hungary going to build a new iron curtain (4 meter high fence) on the Serbian border for keeping them off the country. For some reason the EU and the UN complaining because of these "inhumane" plans.

That is not surprising, as Serbia is not an European Union member (and not a part of the Schengen Zone). Every year some 30,000 to 40,000 Albanians (many of them members of the crime cartels) travel to Hungary from Kosovo, Albania and Macedonia to Hungary, via Serbia. Serbia is not doing anything to stop them, and this has forced the Magyars to build the fence.
Okurkabinladin (OP)

View Profile
June 18, 2015, 03:09:45 PM

That is not surprising, as Serbia is not an European Union member (and not a part of the Schengen Zone). Every year some 30,000 to 40,000 Albanians (many of them members of the crime cartels) travel to Hungary from Kosovo, Albania and Macedonia to Hungary, via Serbia. Serbia is not doing anything to stop them, and this has forced the Magyars to build the fence.

To defense of Serbia, they have little reason to do anything. Last time, they said no to Albanians was, when they were bombed to stone age by NATO. Incidentally all those countries in the north now threatened by immigration are members of said NATO. Serbia is not rich enough to be of interest for them.
bryant.coleman
Legendary

View Profile
June 18, 2015, 03:23:15 PM

To defense of Serbia, they have little reason to do anything. Last time, they said no to Albanians was, when they were bombed to stone age by NATO. Incidentally all those countries in the north now threatened by immigration are members of said NATO. Serbia is not rich enough to be of interest for them.

Hmm... so the Serbs are thinking that it is the right time that the EU gets a taste of its own medicine. The EU took away the historic Serbian homeland of Kosovo away from the Serbs, and they are making every attempt to create a Greater Albania, which encompasses Albania (proper), Kosovo, parts of Macedonia, Montenegro and the Presevo Valley in Serbia. The Serbs are right, in exporting these criminals to the EU.
kuroman

Activity: 588

View Profile
June 18, 2015, 09:16:04 PM

Curoman, Countryfree,

I admire your idealism. What help are we talking about? I support development help, but isnt that exactly what northern hemisphere was doing in the past four decades (I am talking about subsaharan Africa, not middle East)? In the mean time local population had tripled or in some regions quadrupled, yet living standarts remained virtually the same.

Maybe the reason, why south Asia (which was much poorer after the WW2, than colonial Africa) is becoming worlds economic engine, while Africa just gets more miserable isnt about foreign help, think about it.

Easily? What do you mean by "easily"?

Trust me, I'm more of a realist than an idealist, if you think that we've been helping these countries to get through all this time then trust me this in it self if idealism. What we give with hand we take ten folds with the other and since colonialism.

There is a huge difference between Africa and the countries you are thinking about in southern asia (Just a remind that not all of the countries are doing great just a couple of economical poles), the geopolitical situation since the end of WWII made it that these countries had a much better opportunity to flourish due to the massive help they've got to stop the spread of the communism doctrine , such as Japan, South Korean, Singapore, Taiwan (Macao, Hong Kong ... were literaly built by the UK). at the same time countries in Africa were still under colonism, and the ones that got their independance got it under huge political and economical benefits and had puppet leaders put in place and to make matter worse many neighboring countries were left with no borders delibiratly which to this day is the cause of wars ect ect....  and of course this doesn't mean there aren't other major problems I'm just mentioning the ones related to our countries in relation to the situation.

Like I said before the solution doesn't come overnight, but if we want to solve the situation maybe we should start by taking off the reasons .
countryfree
Legendary

View Profile
June 18, 2015, 11:25:38 PM

Bulgaria also has spent millions of EU money to beef up its borders. I'm afraid that's the future. There are just way too many people who want to get in. Italian newspapers has shown pictures of migrants praying on the rocks, along the coast in Ventimiglia, and guess what, they're all muslims! Great! Thousands of poor unskilled muslims! I see why France doesn't want them.

bryant.coleman
Legendary

View Profile
June 19, 2015, 02:32:16 AM

Bulgaria also has spent millions of EU money to beef up its borders. I'm afraid that's the future. There are just way too many people who want to get in. Italian newspapers has shown pictures of migrants praying on the rocks, along the coast in Ventimiglia, and guess what, they're all muslims! Great! Thousands of poor unskilled muslims! I see why France doesn't want them.

Right now, France is home to some 7 million Muslims (probably the largest Muslim population in Europe), and recently they have suffered from Islamist terrorist attacks. So they might not be interested in exacerbating the problem. Bulgaria, on the other hand had given asylum status to 7,000 refugees in 2014, which is a very high number.
jayce
Legendary

Activity: 2954
Merit: 1501

Pie Baking Contest: https://tinyurl.com/2s3z6dee

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2015, 05:38:58 PM

Right now, France is home to some 7 million Muslims (probably the largest Muslim population in Europe), and recently they have suffered from Islamist terrorist attacks. So they might not be interested in exacerbating the problem. Bulgaria, on the other hand had given asylum status to 7,000 refugees in 2014, which is a very high number.

Yeah, thats why most of France football national team players are descendants of immigrant, like zidane, benzema, nasri, and pogba. I think France is one of european countries that become a friendly place to immigrants, provided they must have skills so it will be easier to them get work there.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Okurkabinladin (OP)

View Profile
June 19, 2015, 09:10:50 PM

Yeah, thats why most of France football national team players are descendants of immigrant, like zidane, benzema, nasri, and pogba. I think France is one of european countries that become a friendly place to immigrants, provided they must have skills so it will be easier to them get work there.

Economy and national security of your country shouldnt be subject to interests of football teams  Wink French cities are most dangerous places in western Europe today.
countryfree
Legendary

View Profile
June 19, 2015, 11:34:04 PM

Don't know anything about football, but I know there are only a handful of football players, whereas in the French newspapers I've read, they say there are 5 millions people looking for work in the country. Pity the immigrants haven't read those same newspapers.

bryant.coleman
Legendary

View Profile
June 20, 2015, 04:56:28 AM

From what I have heard, France is not a very friendly place for the immigrants. Certain job advertisements sometimes indirectly give hint that only native French applicants are welcome. A large number of the immigrants (and their descendants) are migrating to other migrant-friendly nations such as the United Kingdom as a result of this.
Bit-Gods

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 20, 2015, 05:25:44 AM

Don't worry, the UK will take them all. There are lots of cheap empty houses, the NHS is a long way from breaking point and 600'000 empty job positions, so they wouldn't need to live a life of crime.

UK is too resistant to take them at all. Italy has already stated that its facing a battle with these migrants and has asked the EU to take action (Military action)
All these poor migrants are doing is to run away from war and poverty. Who wouldn't run? I pray for their souls.

jayce
Legendary

Activity: 2954
Merit: 1501

Pie Baking Contest: https://tinyurl.com/2s3z6dee

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2015, 06:14:26 AM
Last edit: June 20, 2015, 07:35:06 AM by jayce

Economy and national security of your country shouldnt be subject to interests of football teams  Wink French cities are most dangerous places in western Europe today.

Don't know anything about football, but I know there are only a handful of football players, whereas in the French newspapers I've read, they say there are 5 millions people looking for work in the country. Pity the immigrants haven't read those same newspapers.

From what I have heard, France is not a very friendly place for the immigrants. Certain job advertisements sometimes indirectly give hint that only native French applicants are welcome. A large number of the immigrants (and their descendants) are migrating to other migrant-friendly nations such as the United Kingdom as a result of this.

Actually I rarely heard or read news about France economy or government except football and Hebdo shooting incident since the world medias didn't too expose the country economy system. I was thinking the immigrants that got job in France would help the other immigrants to get one too, and it could be a chain for them to help another immigrants.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Aggressor66

Activity: 728

View Profile
June 20, 2015, 08:38:47 AM

If these people have been granted political asylum then they should be distributed across the EU.
Anyone who has been to Italian cities recently will have noticed large groups of African men drifting through the street with no source of income other than street selling. It is cruel to these people and even more so to Europeans because it fuels the far-right and threatens the integration of our continent.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: