Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 09:50:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What watches do people want?  (Read 7807 times)
onewiseguy

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 07, 2015, 11:01:49 PM

Hello try selling smart watches like

apple
Lg
Samsung
if your target is tech.

That would be something sweet and I would check it out.
Xialla
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

/dev/null

View Profile
June 08, 2015, 06:54:02 AM

I prefer cheaper watches for every day usage:

• Traser
  • Nixon
  • Wenger
  • Citizen

I can't imagine to buy 10k$ watches and wear them every day.) Once you will start selling some more casual brands, let me know..
graysrolex (OP)

Activity: 69
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 08, 2015, 02:09:30 PM

Is it sales tax free if you ship out of state?

Yes technically! We will not charge you the sales tax and it will be up to you to declare it and pay the sales tax in your state but we do not charge it to you.
graysrolex (OP)

View Profile
June 08, 2015, 02:26:49 PM

More expensive watches are definitely an investment. Thats been the biggest thing for me. Of course, I like most people, also own a less expensive watch, but there truly is something special about owning a high quality mechanical watch. For me, theres a Breitling in stock for about 11BTC that I find to be just outright beautiful. Hopefully in a few months I'll have made enough to buy it! Well everyone, if you have any more questions about watches in general, repairs, or our inventory, feel free to reach out!!
Bobsurplus
Legendary

Activity: 1008

Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale

View Profile
June 08, 2015, 09:32:40 PM

I prefer more lowend watches.
Yes a Rolex is nice, but I would not dare use it anyway, I would risk my life by doing so.
Personally would I prefer something like good quality Seiko, good , they are very durable, highly functional and reasonable priced.
Something you can use and wear everyday and feel happy about each time you look at the time.

I do not underestimate the investment value of a high end watch, but for the same reason would it be lying in the safe all the time, that is not how a chronograph should be used (imo).
When it comes down to that, then would I prefer having gold bars in the sae.  

Hum, you should live in a very "rough" part of you country to be afraid of wearing a Rolex in the street Tongue

There are people who wear much nicer and expensive watches and do not seem to have any problem. BTW if you want a nice automatic, without the high cost of a Rolex, superb build quality and look. Get a Hamilton Smiley

Yeah I agree, He must be living in El Salvador or somewhere similar. I live in Montreal and wear all kinds of high end watches.
I also, have to agree with you on the Hamilton if you're looking for a "cheap" nice watch. Hamilton goes way back and has a history of being a great watch maker and right now Hamilton's are coming back into the spotlight. For a while they were nowhere to be seen, then they were acquired by Swatch and now have a new lease on life.

I actually have a really nice automatic Hamilton jazzmaster skeleton for sale with box and papers if anyone's interested.

Bobsurplus
Legendary

View Profile
June 08, 2015, 09:40:20 PM

Wow, look at all these dudes looking for cheap watches. You guys should try your local mall. They have a great selection of Seiko's, Citizen's and Timex's
Cheesy

Some may even carry Longine's or Tag!

Buying a luxury watch aint for everyone and thank god for that. I enjoy standing out at the bar when i'm there wearing a watch that most people cant afford. I mean that is the allure of most luxury items, be it a watch, or a handbag or a car. You purchase luxury items because you can and it makes you feel good.

Anyway.

I'll keep on stacking my watch collection and I'm sure I'll be buying way more watches from G&S over the coming days/weeks.months/years.

graysrolex (OP)

View Profile
June 08, 2015, 09:53:41 PM

Wow, look at all these dudes looking for cheap watches. You guys should try your local mall. They have a great selection of Seiko's, Citizen's and Timex's
Cheesy

Buying a luxury watch aint for everyone and thank god for that. I enjoy standing out at the bar when i'm there wearing a watch that most people cant afford. I mean that is the allure of most luxury items, be it a watch, or a handbag or a car. You purchase luxury items because you can and it makes you feel good.

Anyway.

I'll keep on stacking my watch collection and I'm sure I'll be buying way more watches from G&S over the coming days/weeks.months/years.

Bob, we feel the same way! Almost every employee in the store here has a nice luxury watch. I have my eyes on a stainless teel submariner and a titanium breitling. It was nice speaking with you today. I had Jose call you back to give you more info about the watch namd and dial. Hope everyhtings good. Brian.
Bobsurplus
Legendary

View Profile
June 08, 2015, 09:59:21 PM

Cheesy

Anyway.

Bob, we feel the same way! Almost every employee in the store here has a nice luxury watch. I have my eyes on a stainless teel submariner and a titanium breitling. It was nice speaking with you today. I had Jose call you back to give you more info about the watch namd and dial. Hope everyhtings good. Brian.

never got the call.  Huh
CrackedLogic
Legendary

Activity: 1050

View Profile
June 09, 2015, 05:50:05 PM

Breitling , Tag , Tissot.

I would also like to see some skeleton watches, those things are sexy. With a Swiss movements, no Chinese stuff.

Shocked BUY GAMESWITHBTCITCOINFORDISCOUNTEDPRICES Shocked
graysrolex (OP)

View Profile
June 09, 2015, 07:52:41 PM

Breitling , Tag , Tissot.

I would also like to see some skeleton watches, those things are sexy. With a Swiss movements, no Chinese stuff.

Hey Cracked! We have so many. Have you seen our website? grayandsons.com I can shoot some photos of some specific watches. If i did all of them there would be a mountain of photos!!
MCHouston

Activity: 882

Where am I?

View Profile
June 10, 2015, 03:32:01 PM

I like the medium branded watch brands Tag, Movado, but usually their higher end watches. Example Movado Parlee, Movado Fiero Tungsten, Tag Grand Carrera, Tag Monaco.

BTC 13WWomzkAoUsXtxANN9f1zRzKusgFWpngJ
LTC LKXYdqRzRC8WciNDtiRwCeb8tZtioZA2Ks
DOGE DMsTJidwkkv2nL7KwwkBbVPfjt3MhS4TZ9
EvenMatt

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

★secondstrade.com★

View Profile
June 10, 2015, 03:43:57 PM

Casio the classic  Cheesy
but also prefer other brands

graysrolex (OP)

View Profile
June 10, 2015, 04:00:13 PM

I like the medium branded watch brands Tag, Movado, but usually their higher end watches. Example Movado Parlee, Movado Fiero Tungsten, Tag Grand Carrera, Tag Monaco.

Im pretty sure we have some Carrera's in stock! Have you checked our inventory MChouston? http://www.grayandsons.com/category/35 I know they're priced in dollars, our website isn't set up to accept bitcoin, yet. But we can still accept BTC! Feel free to call our store, (305) 865-0999. Or email me brian@grayandsons.com !!
MCHouston

Activity: 882

Where am I?

View Profile
June 10, 2015, 06:18:10 PM

Im pretty sure we have some Carrera's in stock! Have you checked our inventory MChouston? http://www.grayandsons.com/category/35 I know they're priced in dollars, our website isn't set up to accept bitcoin, yet. But we can still accept BTC! Feel free to call our store, (305) 865-0999. Or email me brian@grayandsons.com !!

Those are Carrera's, Grand Carrera's are different and also have a better movement.

BTC 13WWomzkAoUsXtxANN9f1zRzKusgFWpngJ
LTC LKXYdqRzRC8WciNDtiRwCeb8tZtioZA2Ks
DOGE DMsTJidwkkv2nL7KwwkBbVPfjt3MhS4TZ9
mrhelpful
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1002

View Profile
June 10, 2015, 08:06:59 PM

If you can get any armani watches for a decent price, Id be interested.

Anything $100 range but not hitting $200.
devthedev
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1004

View Profile
June 10, 2015, 08:24:01 PM

MVMT watches are my favorite.

techgeek

Activity: 826

View Profile
June 10, 2015, 08:30:53 PM

Those are Carrera's, Grand Carrera's are different and also have a better movement.

This watch looks nice.

Op, can you get watches like this and we probably pay in btc. Except, id want one in white lol.

cyclops
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 10, 2015, 08:31:08 PM

I love this: http://www.iwc.com/en/collection/siderale/

If I just had 800.000$ laying around...
graysrolex (OP)

View Profile
June 10, 2015, 08:53:10 PM

I love this: http://www.iwc.com/en/collection/siderale/

If I just had 800.000$ laying around...

Cyclops that was beautiful. We like that also!!
graysrolex (OP)

View Profile
June 10, 2015, 08:55:04 PM

This watch looks nice.

Op, can you get watches like this and we probably pay in btc. Except, id want one in white lol.

Oh wow. How nice!! We recently had a pretty cool calibre s lap timer. That was an interesting watch to say the least. I wish we had these in stock guys. Ill keep an eye out! Were about to sell a rolex day date president with BTC and are very excited.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: