Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 01:37:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] Sr. account, close to Hero - Confirmed & Reduced Price  (Read 787 times)
Turn0ff (OP)

Activity: 306
Merit: 250

For Sell

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2015, 01:08:41 AM
Last edit: June 07, 2015, 01:43:43 AM by Turn0ff

As I am in need of money I'll offer you a Sr. account for 0.4 btc.

The high price is motivated as it's very close to be an Hero account. Activity over 400, no negative trust, no spam posts, registered in 2014 and with more than 750 posts.

Also, the account has been rather inactive the last months.

I will of course accept a trusted escrow, which will be payed by the buyer.

Let me know if you are interested Smiley

Price has been lowered from 0.5 to 0.4. Please also see master-P's confirmation of the details above in this thread

I tweet about BURST @ https://twitter.com/Turn0ff_tweets/with_replies Follow and retweet if you like the focus Smiley
master-P

Activity: 868
Merit: 1001

https://keybase.io/masterp FREE Escrow Service

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2015, 01:19:44 AM
Last edit: June 07, 2015, 01:06:54 PM by master-P

Can you a sign a message with an address posted by the account from 3 months ago to prove ownership?

(looks like I beat all the sig spammers to it this time!  Cheesy Grin)

Master-P's Free Escrow Service | 1% Fee for Multi-Party/Sig Campaigns | I Sign ALL of my addresses using PGP Key: https://keybase.io/masterp Verify
Tipping Address: 14PUWBwK854GLenxSa7MAuxXQUXK4DKKi5 | E-mail: masterp.bitcointalk {at} gmail {dot} com (for when/if the forum's offline)
Guide on How to Sign a Message
subSTRATA
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1043

:^)

View Profile
June 06, 2015, 01:32:22 AM

here's a quick reference: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=990345.0

he wants you to prove that you own the account by signing an address posted in an unedited message dating back at least 3 months. you should only be able to do this given that you have the given address in your control, which would thus prove your ownership of the account you are selling. And there are archives, so editing in one of your own addresses wouldnt do you much good.

theres nothing here. message me if you want to put something here.
achow101
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3430
Merit: 6720

Just writing some code

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2015, 01:35:08 AM

Find a bitcoin address that was posted a long time ago, at least 3 months, and use it to sign a message. In Bitcoin Core: go to File > sign message. Type a message into to big text box. Find and select the address you posted in your wallet by clicking the little book icon and selecting the address. It should show up in the text bar next to the button. Click sign message. Then post the Bitcoin address, the message, the signature and a link to the post here so that people can verify that you own the account.

subSTRATA
Legendary

View Profile
June 06, 2015, 01:44:16 AM

you should send the details to master-p to confirm ownership of the account, hes a pretty trustable guy.

master-P

Activity: 868
Merit: 1001

https://keybase.io/masterp FREE Escrow Service

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2015, 07:34:51 PM
Last edit: June 07, 2015, 12:23:31 AM by master-P

Bump since master didn't reply  Smiley

Sorry about this, I've sent you a reply in regards to the verification.

I'll be happy to post here once I've verified the account being sold.

Update

I have verified the seller's account and it's current legitimate ownership verifying a signed message from an address posted back in March 2015.

It does match the criteria as described by seller: "Activity over 400, no negative trust, no spam posts, registered in 2014 and with more than 750 posts."

Post quality also seems pretty decent.

Master-P's Free Escrow Service | 1% Fee for Multi-Party/Sig Campaigns | I Sign ALL of my addresses using PGP Key: https://keybase.io/masterp Verify
Tipping Address: 14PUWBwK854GLenxSa7MAuxXQUXK4DKKi5 | E-mail: masterp.bitcointalk {at} gmail {dot} com (for when/if the forum's offline)
Guide on How to Sign a Message
onewiseguy

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 07, 2015, 03:49:20 AM

Thanks for verifying, master-P, and for the additional escrow offer - I just might take you up on that one day Wink

Price has been lowered from 0.5 to 0.4. Please also see master-P's confirmation of the details above in this thread

I can offer you .3 BTC  if you agree we can complete today asap. who knows how long it will take to become hero status.
deluxeCITY

Activity: 532

View Profile
June 07, 2015, 07:39:00 AM

Thanks for verifying, master-P, and for the additional escrow offer - I just might take you up on that one day Wink

I can offer you .3 BTC  if you agree we can complete today asap. who knows how long it will take to become hero status.

0.3btc is fair if it was late 300's early 400's I guess.

I know how long it will take to become a senior member  Cheesy 420 on Tuesday (minimum) 10 weeks and a few days which is the maximum amount of time it will take to become hero, obviously maybe sooner.

OP I am hopefully getting some spare funds today so will make a bid if it has not been sold, only need to make 6 posts for it to be a hero.
subSTRATA
Legendary

View Profile
June 07, 2015, 12:49:26 PM

I can offer you .3 BTC  if you agree we can complete today asap. who knows how long it will take to become hero status.

I know how long it will take to become a senior member  Cheesy 420 on Tuesday (minimum) 10 weeks and a few days which is the maximum amount of time it will take to become hero, obviously maybe sooner.

OP I am hopefully getting some spare funds today so will make a bid if it has not been sold, only need to make 6 posts for it to be a hero.

you actually need 480 activity for it to become a hero member
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=178608.0

khawaja07

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2015, 12:52:58 PM

As I am in need of money I'll offer you a Sr. account for 0.4 btc.

The high price is motivated as it's very close to be an Hero account. Activity over 400, no negative trust, no spam posts, registered in 2014 and with more than 750 posts.

Also, the account has been rather inactive the last months.

I will of course accept a trusted escrow, which will be payed by the buyer.

Let me know if you are interested Smiley

watching your thread if you further lower the amount then i might be intrested in it..
btw best of luck for your deal...
deluxeCITY

Activity: 532

View Profile
June 07, 2015, 01:15:14 PM

Oh right so as I said 420 Tuesday (minimum), plus "5 x 14activity = 70". (420 +70 = I know exactly what it takes to become Hero actually.) 10 weeks from Tuesday maximum.
subSTRATA
Legendary

View Profile
June 07, 2015, 01:17:26 PM

Oh right so as I said 420 Tuesday (minimum), plus "5 x 14activity = 70". (420 +70 = I know exactly what it takes to become Hero actually.)

oh never mind then, just did cursory reading on these posts

aahzmundus

Activity: 644

Invest & Earn: https://cloudthink.io

View Profile
June 07, 2015, 10:51:19 PM

Transaction is done. Everything went smoothly, and master-P couldn't not been a better escrow Smiley

A bit thank you, guys!

A mod is welcome to look this thread Smiley

There's no need to ask a mod to lock this thread. You can lock it yourself. See a lock topic button in the bottom left. Just click it and confirm lock. Say thanks if I was helpful Tongue

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: