Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 11:39:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Selling]Default Trust Account  (Read 1030 times)
FunFunnyFan (OP)

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 06, 2015, 06:43:56 AM

I am selling my account on Default Trust

The account is on DefualtTrust when no trust settings modifications are made

The account is either a Senior or Hero or Legendary

The account has Dark green trust with no trust settings modifications (only DefaultTrust on my trust list, level 2)

The account was created in 2013 or earlier

Looking for $1,000 worth of bitcoin at bitstamp last, or best offer.

A signed message is available to document the transfer of ownership.

Escrow fee paid for by buyer
damiano
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

103 days, 21 hours and 10 minutes.

View Profile
June 06, 2015, 06:53:41 AM

You seem like you should not be on default to begin with imo. A legit default member if has had enough of the forum should notify that he is leaving and to take him off, why are you not doing that is beyond me.

What will stop you doing that once the account is sold?

Price is reasonable and after spending 100days and not getting on there it is tempting but I will have to pass because the knowing I would not sell my default account, so why does someone get on default that would seems shady, shows how much of good shape it is in.
master-P

Activity: 868
Merit: 1001

https://keybase.io/masterp FREE Escrow Service

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2015, 06:57:28 AM

There's no guarantees that the account will remain on default trust list after the sale, just a note for any potential buyers. OP has been very vague though, so it may be more difficult to find out which account is being sold here, which I suppose is good for any potential buyers.

Master-P's Free Escrow Service | 1% Fee for Multi-Party/Sig Campaigns | I Sign ALL of my addresses using PGP Key: https://keybase.io/masterp Verify
Tipping Address: 14PUWBwK854GLenxSa7MAuxXQUXK4DKKi5 | E-mail: masterp.bitcointalk {at} gmail {dot} com (for when/if the forum's offline)
Guide on How to Sign a Message
FunFunnyFan (OP)

View Profile
June 06, 2015, 07:05:27 AM

The price is not firm. If you buy then you will have the extreme prestige of being on default trust. You would be one of only ~100 accounts on default trust.

If you wish to have added privacy my GPG key is below
-----BEGIN PGP PUBLIC KEY BLOCK-----
Version: DefaultTrust

mQINBFVymwUBEADGufKx8grRyV6H33XfMYv5GYVf9MgQ/heT5oW1DbUFfjU5D23V
MwcNa7Qt7FN/K/wwRPhgpt20MI39o5sbmr8RgXrdw7y7PHJ7BsnbqesyFsdRxi33
ZN8s+LeiU9wear6EC9lfB4hwUFeNivXa3yPfdWpei8vBPYn6BKdF+EgmW9BRSucO
hoQ89Vy6TPWoLcWVLVW01nHRqFNz8UoRPPpvD6gWuGQ4oxKZvmTJ+tzikRgOWduo
UzCP1E3+wDKHZqwc+4QeeDP5G9P2EqUDl2fxBvhV/JMQNaujoCKJpAoMcmRT9oqS
Ww0mtSaPtGrM9CdNspx/F8xVzq14dQr0t849xCNMuYE7YWAMuUNgJ2AjE8WGXbcY
+Mf9GDTzIRwlm0dWDzM035CCZb6QRx9xTr/AlCuanKSoBxlCGQ6V/A/nPAuUGgnS
LRoqkPka2QMm0rjlp2ZlnGKkr60T8Y+Snate9yGRRqjSgXGxazvvITQWoxr65qlB
zOup17ddsXyS/Q3La2MC2MBotcffv6AabGat0K8jeLVYqF12sGxu1A764kfU6OGg
cnaGk65CZCeXPPmf2nlcmCaRxINuGw4h8lKIgEqVaX1E9RzUwoyMJGFVqqmVa5Cb
JpqOfymK1jPcssbHBEuw7gVDOpBP73NyemTnCWjsKt1WqmasSmUsm1Pt7wARAQAB
tCVEZWZhdWx0IFRydXN0IDxEZWZhdWx0QHRydXN0LmJpdGNvaW4+iQI9BBMBCgAn
BQJVcpsFAhsDBQkHhh+ABQsJCAcDBRUKCQgLBRYCAwEAAh4BAheAAAoJEKd1B5sJ
HyL6bVkQAIF4EmSoDjttk4UaQcCSWRQTvkUKewnj9foftLGLyMEhF5BnLRITalg4
KOei4N3tuWnw7FPACrsua3DYcjAHSJyTudYDNsdbLGsvJDWU5I7GFe59oW+aH6Hp
ehcBuKly2BxVCppC6U6fPcL47aIjrBSDnGWyh3rGLa4dEtFcE120hv4NnLjsGv8y
rGNMe/dgWKXt1rCZWEC4T+piXwh6tGjb6VxmkR6RmXJ8TAUnYYb02EWmuSCTECG8
rU4uvNx38FYISe9tuendKUZdTIDRa4Xcl8eHCQHaD70Ro+E1OboQBc9bto7V/FQ5
w8vryIsWX9HLsy2v2mr+Ft1SyRHTbGlfnl+Mn0SpF/RWto1h2iClQAlSH2WnmksN
XZqyQtZyx1RIpsQDIGw7YqWEG5+fJN/OSjVFfWEYtQG7C6bASFNdBgiCM2VnWd/w
K7H7+xkdkG8qMn6S91MGVG9VMsuM8QddIQALqfAP0xS5YxKVxDKUZQTL17fK9JbR
CbwoIiedAGTUDO61RPcpiQC7JI5m5Cpg6LId0ioTVZ52qfqorsQBhOLcLDdFMRp8
RuHsqwE2sfAc4apcr+mzAeyh/T3HE5cRbzUQLMu2GK50Uep6miEYZ5/9zZHMQLv9
FzFq1MEvhcrtUTo+pYlnlQszc3B6xXqFjSHyaybZDe4ietMNPA84uQINBFVymwUB
EADEB7liamnxomzTTK2jFbp0LNJQdcJ1duFv7GIT59d82S6y0GhVSqNvhMTh+HtD
qI98BCVFPCoEJIZwIwlI+K23kYGJMXiH4Ty4B0MZDaud47ctmp78DAcdkoGF/MTT
g2Mgx19UFhpyksERT4BnQTDXbIPGhHkjIB7yszG5GRLE04lLCBozSKJBAbGQTWm9
0QnDuM6/+vaqrAFdaXTyMmnykfwF0JPdW2K1TcVF9pd0VnAEkv/GuPbSiUBml/Uc
mhEZW/jvhMD2zabeZTh/vbfDfm5EyTX1hxZRKsf1u3XyPuil6ooNS8JkYJjTWUAf
Bv0elU3rOB7Bd3WW3AroG4ahqO7wRpxWScnjv+om8UfUffcoOElft+dFAu9kxszP
KoCgZ0XIl3LBg6zaTbJ+LRnCkTeJYOLzLy9HhpUQUbL5HT9L0l5ZSyHLjrR4pYnC
3GzQr3jGMI7CdoUHwFW1QJj8X/yGXOx/DxP5ZhR1/cbP19m/Eew/Mt5ihUaZfLN6
zBGse8sEBKcqPAkVvDHwkTz/Dc9VarC3rfmrO5FOw9pc7ePyL34PrB8EiEBcXJKv
u2hOMBBLq17uWtlyeeCkma/9/8/nB0KfH4Fg2zSBDmGgGNbuxWaYXqfgYM9KRnd+
HfBcG70bXwdXGQzWycZK9t74ym6SC8dF+NzA9PAottHw8wARAQABiQIlBBgBCgAP
BQJVcpsFAhsMBQkHhh+AAAoJEKd1B5sJHyL6eoIP/1F2aESa6B24lc5WLaJujB3m
gInPFnxXvE3cC2IM6uBpnGVlnDM5aQ8+LX93HrjxL3j2fAMhdsGCzYfGFWqu1VMj
EkQQKQP/gRIxLjn60q7DdvlwCEWGSFQMcgGaxM//p0z+DDcNJ1zpe4izbpQvanEw
rLMJhNMfJ8HE5g/jAsSNIMC2/c/wXxKyX665hSBqEnrok66o6kwpsY5bEQAm7IUl
3OVDviYPUaId7YjIzV7ntrjBuU2VRYssO96L/knNBkCrZAc3liDLxTk5ctfdLgYI
hzcQROk9dt2J92ZVPXhgPSYUAqc5MCJ4osbhr91/iECb90fUQDlPtpTJP71IkmQM
+EXWkvFl06SADZnCSKsDw1bP2CkQt4nIoivvpzIfCm+Gxafj2m1kktU1uIEDRSNt
+YNSGPHPB/O36FvS1MO7p5TItRMqUosIRgcnx6AKYf2qKPIUA0+kmMLVlTSsNaIA
t/jdJ05eIRQ0Qpvja6uApO3fj+1PKfsdARR4l803HdBkHsau6SE+8Jm2RCDhTm5R
691/SHaNoXagXwJteHXSV2Wm5SGPsExBMOZvVhaE1XpQWfXNSkZrvIrm4BN1Uo0c
Lqc7ASlIl7CSyArazdxcIe9SpqqCTXzePWy99f0qOiFNzK9ndOwrqPgU5ajm9v53
dUzQlq/PbBMkDEww195W
=SN9b
-----END PGP PUBLIC KEY BLOCK-----
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 2339

View Profile
June 06, 2015, 07:17:04 AM

I think it would probably be a pretty good idea to use escrow if you are considering to deal with the OP.
FunFunnyFan (OP)

View Profile
June 06, 2015, 07:23:00 AM

I think it would probably be a pretty good idea to use escrow if you are considering to deal with the OP.
Escrow is accepted!
(Lithium)

Activity: 367
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 06, 2015, 07:38:52 AM

Escrow is accepted!

Any trusted escrow will tell the admins the name of the account being sold, and it will be removed really quickly from default trust.

So the only choice is trust OP and pray that no one discover you, in the very unlikely event of he delivering the account and it really being from default trust
FunFunnyFan (OP)

View Profile
June 06, 2015, 07:41:25 AM

Escrow is accepted!

Any trusted escrow will tell the admins the name of the account being sold, and it will be removed really quickly from default trust.

So the only choice is trust OP and pray that no one discover you, in the very unlikely event of he delivering the account and it really being from default trust
There are several escrows that will be descrete about these kind of trades. People have traded default trust accounts before without detection.
master-P

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2015, 07:49:27 AM

Escrow is accepted!

Not necessarily. When I escrow account trades I respect need for privacy of both parties involved in the transaction. I wouldn't reveal the account to the public or the admins. If the admins really wanted to find out I am sure they can anyway. I don't think it's fair to abuse the trust of people who wants to use my escrow services to keep themselves safe.

Master-P's Free Escrow Service | 1% Fee for Multi-Party/Sig Campaigns | I Sign ALL of my addresses using PGP Key: https://keybase.io/masterp Verify
Tipping Address: 14PUWBwK854GLenxSa7MAuxXQUXK4DKKi5 | E-mail: masterp.bitcointalk {at} gmail {dot} com (for when/if the forum's offline)
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 2339

View Profile
June 06, 2015, 07:54:08 AM

Escrow is accepted!

Not necessarily. When I escrow account trades I respect need for privacy of both parties involved in the transaction. I wouldn't reveal the account to the public or the admins. If the admins really wanted to find out I am sure they can anyway. I don't think it's fair to abuse the trust of people who wants to use my escrow services to keep themselves safe.
+1 on this.

I also maintain a policy to not look at either the funding transaction, nor the transaction that releases escrow to the seller unless one of them requests me to do so.

The reason that escrow is offered is to protect both parties from getting scammed. If escrow is used as a way to catch scammers (or used in a way that violates privacy of those who are trading) then people are not going to want to use escrow and more people are going to end up getting scammed.
chronicsky
Legendary

Activity: 2800
Merit: 1222

Just looking for peace

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2015, 08:08:44 AM

I do agree with master-P and QuickSeller but it's kind of funny coming from their mouth because they handle Escrow and are like stating that the OP is free to use their Service to sell the  account! Cheesy
Good luck!
Kanapka

Activity: 818
Merit: 1003

View Profile
June 06, 2015, 08:43:23 AM

Of course you'll never know if the escrow will anonymously warn some admin or other trusted member about what is going on. Or even if your trusted escrow is not an alt of some staff member(I've even read about theories of Quickseller being an alt of Badbear).

And PM privacy is not guaranteed anyway, so the PM's of your deal can leak even if the escrow is trustworthy
master-P

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2015, 08:45:54 AM

And PM privacy is not guaranteed anyway, so the PM's of your deal can leak even if the escrow is trustworthy

You can always just encrypt the messages sent through the PM system.

FunFunnyFan (OP)

View Profile
June 06, 2015, 06:18:10 PM

I do agree with master-P and QuickSeller but it's kind of funny coming from their mouth because they handle Escrow and are like stating that the OP is free to use their Service to sell the  account! Cheesy
Good luck!
I will accept both master-P and QuickSeller as escrow if the buyer wants to use either of them.

I will accept any other reputable escrow as well.
AT101ET
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1348

View Profile
June 06, 2015, 10:13:42 PM

Just because the account is on the DefaultTrust right now, it doesn't mean the account will stay on there forever. Should someone recognise the account sold then they'd kick up a fuss asking to remove the account from the Default Trust. Although selling accounts isn't against forum rules, some users dislike it and don't want to see it happening.
FunFunnyFan (OP)

View Profile
June 07, 2015, 12:43:30 AM

Just because the account is on the DefaultTrust right now, it doesn't mean the account will stay on there forever. Should someone recognise the account sold then they'd kick up a fuss asking to remove the account from the Default Trust. Although selling accounts isn't against forum rules, some users dislike it and don't want to see it happening.
The solution to prevent this from happening is simple, keep a low profile and don't abuse your position on default trust list TECHSHARE did.

There is no reason why anyone would notice that the account was sold.

If someone has a lower price in mind, I will certainly consider it and if it is acceptable to me then I will take it.
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3556
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
June 07, 2015, 12:54:39 AM

An account in Default Trust is for sale?  I'm afraid that it may be abused by scammers and spammers, and they may abuse the trust system (such as giving a negative trust to a random account).
I suggest selling this account to highly trusted members only or it should be removed from the trust list.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
AccTraderALT

Activity: 56

View Profile
June 07, 2015, 12:55:43 AM

ill offer 1.5 btc thenm
FunFunnyFan (OP)

View Profile
June 07, 2015, 01:11:44 AM

An account in Default Trust is for sale?  I'm afraid that it may be abused by scammers and spammers, and they may abuse the trust system (such as giving a negative trust to a random account).
I suggest selling this account to highly trusted members only or it should be removed from the trust list.
You never know if somoene is a scammer until they actually scam, or at least try to scam. If someone gives negative trust to a random account then they will complain and they will probably be removed from DefaultTrust.

ill offer 1.5 btc thenm
PM sent, although I did send a counter offer to this.
FunFunnyFan (OP)

View Profile
June 10, 2015, 04:16:13 AM

Bumping this thread. The account in question is still on the DefaultTrust list
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: