Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 02:22:08 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin price stability !!  (Read 2271 times)
ubitcoin (OP)

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 06, 2015, 07:57:03 AM

Grin
HERE IS A CURRENT PRICE OF BITCOIN !!
AND ITS STABLE NOW :p
http://cc.cc/6l43
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2015, 08:20:08 AM

This thread doesn't even make sense. You've posted a screenshot of the current price only.
This isn't the right section for this. The price isn't stable either.
However, it is much less volatile than it used to be.

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
tyz
Legendary

Activity: 3360
Merit: 1533

View Profile
June 06, 2015, 08:57:13 AM

ROFL, it is just a joke. i guess he dreams of a alltime fixed Bitcoin price.
Remember, nothing will ever be stable except human stupidity  Cheesy
lazi

Activity: 695

View Profile
June 06, 2015, 09:01:16 AM

OMG you are the best...
Now i have a site to check the stability of BTC
LiteCoinGuy
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1011

In Satoshi I Trust

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2015, 11:04:46 AM

very good informations here, thank you  Grin

Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
June 06, 2015, 11:36:57 AM

price is not even close to being stable. is this a joke?

what is this link? why don't you post the direct link instead of the shortened one.

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2015, 11:40:00 AM

price is not even close to being stable. is this a joke?

what is this link? why don't you post the direct link instead of the shortened one.
Relax. This isn't a shortened link, it is actually a website for uploading screen captures. This is the website:  http://cc.cc/
If you want a different view, on a different website here it is: http://prntscr.com/7drn93

What he posted is pretty much useless.

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
jeannemadrigal2

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 07, 2015, 06:53:07 AM

Bitcoin price can only be described as wildly volatile.  Actually in my experience all cryptos pretty much are volatile.  The reason is that there is an awful lot of speculation and short term trading in the market.  This isn't exactly a bad thing as bots and traders provide liquidity.  It is bad however when they cause wild swings in price.  Bitcoins need to be stable in price before they are wildly adopted as a currency.  until then they are just another investment like gold or bonds.
chennan
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1004

View Profile
June 07, 2015, 07:23:31 AM

Bitcoin price can only be described as wildly volatile.  Actually in my experience all cryptos pretty much are volatile.  The reason is that there is an awful lot of speculation and short term trading in the market.  This isn't exactly a bad thing as bots and traders provide liquidity.  It is bad however when they cause wild swings in price.  Bitcoins need to be stable in price before they are wildly adopted as a currency.  until then they are just another investment like gold or bonds.
From the long run it is not good for the ecosystem of crytp currencies. Ppl tend to speculate on the wild swings in price and get quick profits. IMO we need long term investors to support the buildup of bitcoin infrastructure and need loyal bitcoiners to spread bitcoin ideas to increase the adoption rate. If there is no average users and business, who buy up bitcoins, what is the point of liquidity on the market? Can you remember the situation in the end of 2013? Many speculators are flocking to bitocin then suddenly bitcoin bubble burst!   

hasmukhh

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 07, 2015, 07:29:35 AM

the price of bitcoin isnt stable now.
it is moderately changing nowadays. you should make better focus on your price stability . Tongue
Bitdonator
Legendary

Activity: 1223
Merit: 1002

View Profile
June 07, 2015, 09:08:07 PM

Dude, you made my day  Wink
iram91445

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

★YoBit.Net★ 200+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
June 07, 2015, 09:33:36 PM

it is moderately changing nowadays. you should make better focus on your price stability . Tongue
the price is stable i think as there are no big drops, bouncing 220-240 is really normal i think

waterpile

Activity: 602

View Profile
June 07, 2015, 10:49:31 PM

the price is stable i think as there are no big drops, bouncing 220-240 is really normal i think

this is not stability and it will never be.. I was also wanted to have a price stability but in reality it will not stable..
Gianluca95
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1196

Reputation first.

View Profile
June 07, 2015, 10:55:05 PM

Grin
HERE IS A CURRENT PRICE OF BITCOIN !!
AND ITS STABLE NOW :p
http://cc.cc/6l43

What is the sense of this post? I don't understand ! This post should be posted in the "economy" section, not here. Anyway, I don't want to open that link because I don't know if is it legit.

If you're interested in bitcoin price, there is a topic in the economy section whose called "Wall Observer BTC/USD"

█████████████████████████████
███▀█████████████████████▀███
███  ▀▀███████████████▀▀  ███
███     ████▀▀ ▀▀████     ███
███     ██▀       ▀██     ███
███     ██         ██     ███
███     ██▄       ▄██     ███
███     ████▄▄ ▄▄████     ███
███  ▄▄███████████████▄▄  ███
███▄█████████████████████▄███
.Mixin Safe.

▄███████▄     
██▀   ▀██
             ▄███████▄
██▄   ▄██             ██▀   ▀██
▀███████▀             ██▄   ▄██
   ███     ▄███████▄  ▀███████▀
   ███▀▀   ██▀   ▀██     ███
   █████   ██▄   ▄██     ███▀▀
   ▀▀▀     ▀███████▀     █████
              ███        ▀▀▀
              ███▀▀
              █████
              ▀▀▀
2/3 Multisig Decentralized
Bitcoin Custody Solutions
💎
💪
🔓
CONFIDENT
RELIABLE
RECOVERABLE
..GET STARTED..
xarca

Activity: 72
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 07, 2015, 10:56:34 PM

Well thanks to Malwarebytes, it saved a few minutes of my life to look at that nonsense (as other people said). Glad I read the comments too!
jeannemadrigal2

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 07, 2015, 11:43:45 PM

From the long run it is not good for the ecosystem of crytp currencies. Ppl tend to speculate on the wild swings in price and get quick profits. IMO we need long term investors to support the buildup of bitcoin infrastructure and need loyal bitcoiners to spread bitcoin ideas to increase the adoption rate. If there is no average users and business, who buy up bitcoins, what is the point of liquidity on the market? Can you remember the situation in the end of 2013? Many speculators are flocking to bitocin then suddenly bitcoin bubble burst!   

Actually I agree with you.  I think first businesses need to start accepting bitcoin payments, and then their suppliers.  But yes none of this will happen until these wild price swings tamp down a bit.
meganburke

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2015, 04:20:24 AM

the price of bitcoin is fluctuate in every hour. So its not stable.
kenbytes

Activity: 392

View Profile
June 12, 2015, 02:45:36 AM

Bitcoin and stability should never be used in the same sentence. Every time we think BTC is stabilizing, it proves us wrong again and again.

Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
June 12, 2015, 06:31:16 AM

this is not stability and it will never be.. I was also wanted to have a price stability but in reality it will not stable..

this is exact stability, the best that bitcoin has achieved until know, price will never be one number only, ever, 100% stability don't exist in any asset, so it's a bit naive to think that one day, bitcoin will reach that point

as long as there isn't high volatility, you can call the situation good enough, like it is in this moment, it's a good example
Rmcdermott927
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1140

View Profile
June 12, 2015, 01:03:08 PM

It's volatile always.   There are swings of 10-20% all of the time.   I imagine in the distant future, it will stabilize.  There will likely be a huge upswing in 2016 with the block reward halving.

Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: