Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 04:11:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How Much Does Food Cost in Your Country?  (Read 1222 times)
shushu9977

Activity: 1122
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 24, 2023, 04:40:45 PM

Different countries have different cost. But in India, Srilanka, Pakistan and Bangladesh are almost same cost by food. In poor way, it is 40$/50$ by a month and in rich way 300/500$ by a month. In locality, the rent of home is very low, but in city or high society the rent is very high.

┏━━━━━━━━JOIN TELEGRAM GROUP ━━━━━━━━━┓
▓▓▓▓▓▓ T o o  l K i t z A I - Break the Barrier ▓▓▓▓▓▓
┗━━━━━━━━━━━ T R Y  D E M O ━━━━━━━━━━━┛
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Wakate

Activity: 966
Merit: 519

fillippone - Winner contest Pizza 2022

View Profile
November 24, 2023, 06:47:00 PM

Different countries have different cost. But in India, Srilanka, Pakistan and Bangladesh are almost same cost by food. In poor way, it is 40$/50$ by a month and in rich way 300/500$ by a month. In locality, the rent of home is very low, but in city or high society the rent is very high.
The world is facing shortage in food production just like we have seen in the middle east and India banning the exportation of rice to other countries. Those countries that are less sufficient producing rice or other food on their own can end up having hike in price of food because there is limited supply of food in that region. Food should be a critical aspects the government need to look at to ensure there is high supply chain of food to people living in different communities and environs. We hope the price of food will reduce when the war in Ukraine and other conflict of other regions will stop.

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
.MINES.
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
.PLINKO.
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
terrific

Activity: 2114
Merit: 506

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
November 24, 2023, 10:06:28 PM

There are places where specific areas have high cost of rent and that varies to the environment of that location. Of course, the better environment the higher cost.
And the same goes to the food. But those countries that you've mentioned are the countries that have cheap cost of food and there is no doubt with that.
Someone can survive that with those amounts but the person can attain to survive the actual environment if he's not in the city?

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

Youngkhngdiddy

Activity: 322
Merit: 201

View Profile
November 26, 2023, 10:30:55 PM

In small cities in Nigeria, the average middle class earns an income of roughly $200

Cost of living:
1. House rent (yearly): $400
2. Food (daily/1person) : $10-$15

Right now, the cost of living in Nigeria is very high. The problem is that prices keep going up but salaries remain the same, this has resulted in a huge gap between the rich and the poor. The smart choice will be to move to a smaller and less expensive city.
   The economy is in a state that's made survival a do or die affair. How did we get to this point isn't necessarily a compulsory question. But we should rather focus on how we'd get out of here. The earnings of an average man in this country isn't enough to foot his bills let alone a man with a family.
  Nigeria economy doesn't affect positively the earnings of its citizens, you spend high  every passing week but still earn the same, ones budget keeps shifting to fit in the earnings, it makes savings difficult and poses dangerous threat to the society. Food on its own is a lot more expensive and the price keeps hiking and never comes down for once and it’s not new that when when the prices of this food goes up they remain there. Also transportation is one factor that once it's up, it stays up and never bends to any positive economic change.
EFS
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 2068

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile
November 26, 2023, 11:03:41 PM

If you prepare food at home that may cost $2-4 but if you order from outside it starts from $3 for junk food and $4 for healthier food. I'd say $5 is average price although there are cheaper options that lower class choose mostly.
Actually you should check out comparisons like Big Mac Index. That will give you a clue about food price differences in countries.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
n0ne

Activity: 2562
Merit: 548

8ombard - Pick, Play, Prosper!

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2023, 11:35:41 PM

In my region for traditional food in a local hotel it'll cost around $1-$2. The same when spent on a star rated one it'll cost much higher. The same food if prepared in home it'll cost us the same $1-$2 for a family of four. I'm talking about the veggie foood. Non veg food used to be higher in price. The start itself $4 and it goes high depending on the hotel and the location.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
benalexis12

Activity: 798
Merit: 117

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2023, 09:27:48 AM
Merited by EFS (2)

If you prepare food at home that may cost $2-4 but if you order from outside it starts from $3 for junk food and $4 for healthier food. I'd say $5 is average price although there are cheaper options that lower class choose mostly.
Actually you should check out comparisons like Big Mac Index. That will give you a clue about food price differences in countries.

These past months, the price of rice increased, and then after a few weeks, it gradually decreased somehow and then increased again, depending on the situation that is happening in the economy here.

Two weeks ago, potatoes and tomatoes were very expensive, but now they have gone down again. The only thing that has increased now is that the value of each egg is expensive. Because other retailers take advantage and cheat, we, as customers or buyers, are helpless. There are no more products whose prices will not increase in the market; the problem will continue.

Y3shot

Activity: 574
Merit: 163

Bitcoin👌 or nothing

View Profile
December 03, 2023, 10:11:58 AM

I think in my country buying food stuff and preparing your own food is more affordable and healthy. When we make our foods ourselves we cut lot of expenses and it it is done to the best, more better than when someone else or stranger's makes it for us. I prefer to make my food myself, since I started doing this I have been able to save up money. Food prices is very high this time compared to before and it is very high going to the restaurant to but cooked food.

Volimack

Activity: 392
Merit: 12

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 03, 2023, 11:48:33 AM

Food prices vary by country. Compared to India Pakistan Nepal and Afghanistan the people of Bangladesh can buy food at a relatively low price relative to their income. The quality of food that can be eaten in our country at a low price, to buy that quality food in the developed countries has to spend a lot of money. As a citizen of New York one dish of ordinary food has to be spent a lot of money. The price of food depends on the quality of the country's economy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ivankoh

Activity: 1428
Merit: 120

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
December 03, 2023, 12:24:12 PM

I think in my country buying food stuff and preparing your own food is more affordable and healthy. When we make our foods ourselves we cut lot of expenses and it it is done to the best, more better than when someone else or stranger's makes it for us. I prefer to make my food myself, since I started doing this I have been able to save up money. Food prices is very high this time compared to before and it is very high going to the restaurant to but cooked food.
Yes, it's very good for your health and also saves on living expenses. When you prepare and prepare your own daily dishes, it's even more hygienic, safe, and secure than some popular restaurants outside. I don't mean to criticize, but food poisoning cases in my country happen quite a lot, even in establishments that provide meals to schools. When you have a family, this issue will be much more important.

These past months, the price of rice increased, and then after a few weeks, it gradually decreased somehow and then increased again, depending on the situation that is happening in the economy here.
Yes. Food prices are rising especially right now rice. In my country, it has increased by nearly 40% in recent months due to rising world demand, along with pests and weather affecting productivity and output of the rice season.

Learn Bitcoin

Activity: 504
Merit: 806

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2023, 12:38:22 PM

I don't think anyone should rely on such websites or surveys. Most of the time, those are not accurate. In my country, a person can get a good meal for $1.5 in another part of the country. But you must spend $20 in the same country for the same meal. The quality is almost similar. The difference is where you eat it. Also, the cost of making it at home differs a little bit. But not that much.

I have checked a couple of websites because I wanted to migrate to a cheaper country at some point. But when I checked, I noticed the website already giving wrong information about my country's expense rate. What is the guarantee that others' stats are accurate?

bayu7adi

Activity: 1400
Merit: 544

paper money is going away

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2023, 12:40:04 PM

Food prices vary by country. Compared to India Pakistan Nepal and Afghanistan the people of Bangladesh can buy food at a relatively low price relative to their income. The quality of food that can be eaten in our country at a low price, to buy that quality food in the developed countries has to spend a lot of money. As a citizen of New York one dish of ordinary food has to be spent a lot of money. The price of food depends on the quality of the country's economy.
Essentially, the government always considers the wages of its citizens versus the cost of living they face. In the US, it is true that food may seem expensive (form our POV), and that's because the average worker's salary in America is relatively high. Many immigrants aspire to work in the US due to the significantly higher wages compared to other countries.

This advantage appears fair in terms of purchasing food, but it may not be fair for international product purchases. For example, people in the US can easily afford an iPhone (as international product) because they have higher wages and more savings than people in countries with lower average incomes. International products seem very affordable in large, prosperous nations, while they appear expensive in poorer countries.

In economically challenged nations, social inequality is starkly apparent. Even extremely wealthy individuals will continue to be rich indefinitely, while the poor will remain poor due to limited opportunities for development... rich man always control the economic. Food prices, when viewed from the perspective of each individual citizens, may appear the same (for local products), but when viewed from the perspective of one citizen, the perception can vary widely.
reagansimms

Activity: 952
Merit: 542

View Profile
December 03, 2023, 02:04:16 PM

Yes, it's very good for your health and also saves on living expenses. When you prepare and prepare your own daily dishes, it's even more hygienic, safe, and secure than some popular restaurants outside. I don't mean to criticize, but food poisoning cases in my country happen quite a lot, even in establishments that provide meals to schools. When you have a family, this issue will be much more important.
Anticipation is needed to prevent cases of food poisoning, even though this case does not occur every week or month, vigilance needs to be increased among all family members to maintain their safety. Preparing your own food is more economical than buying fast food at restaurants or other places. Food that is made by yourself is also more hygienic, safe and healthy because it uses ingredients chosen by yourself.
In the area where I live, almost all parents provide their children who go to school with food made at home. They have learned from several cases of food poisoning spread on social media and other electronic media, apart from being able to prevent their children from getting food poisoning, they can also save their monthly budget.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x