Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 03:15:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 29 x Spondoolies SP30s for sale 6 BTC Each for the LOT  (Read 3048 times)
wissam32 (OP)

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 26, 2015, 10:40:23 PM

i might be interested in all of them at 150 btc delivered in the US.  The problem i see id that there is new hardware announced and coming out like Bitmain S7 and the sfards 1.7 th with scrypt mining at less than 1000 watts.  I understand if you cannot, will not affect me 1 bit.  btw- escrow with a reputable person is a must-- other option is send by COD with UPS - they still have that service available.

cheers

6 BTC x 29 = 174 BTC for the lot IF we were going to sell. So if you are willing to pay that and wait until about mid next month when our monthly hosting is over then we maybe consider but nothing less than that is acceptable.
wissam32 (OP)

View Profile
June 26, 2015, 10:42:24 PM

We'll get Oregon mines to send us pictures of the miners and we'll post them here. We'll arrange for oregon mines representative to comment on the forum that they received our miners.

Wissam

Just so you know, Oregon Mines is run by the same people who ran Minersource, including Matt Carson and his family. Minersource has done some extremely scammy things, and owes a lot of people money. Minersource owes me and my brother about $34k, for example, and they owe Bitmain and Black Arrow a lot of money too. They disappeared without warning, then created Oregon Mines instead. It might be too late, but I would suggest you do some more research on them before committing to hosting with them.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1065198.0

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=976172.msg10946707#msg10946707

They owe you guys $34K and you didn't get in your cars and pay them a personal visit?  Shocked

For that money I'd be calling friends in high (and low) places and collecting on favors to pay those dbags a personal visit.

Exactly, if something like this happens you go there personally and get your items and all expenses you incurred you keep all receipts and sue them for it if you had to travel a distance to get your items.
MCHouston

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

Where am I?

View Profile
June 27, 2015, 06:27:54 AM

Exactly, if something like this happens you go there personally and get your items and all expenses you incurred you keep all receipts and sue them for it if you had to travel a distance to get your items.

Filing suit against a company does not mean much when they have no money or assets.  It is hard to seize money and assets when the company has none, and that is after money for lawyers and once you win your suit.  Basically you are better off saving your money on courts and lawyers and not filing suit.

BTC 13WWomzkAoUsXtxANN9f1zRzKusgFWpngJ
LTC LKXYdqRzRC8WciNDtiRwCeb8tZtioZA2Ks
DOGE DMsTJidwkkv2nL7KwwkBbVPfjt3MhS4TZ9
wissam32 (OP)

View Profile
June 27, 2015, 07:33:55 AM

Filing suit against a company does not mean much when they have no money or assets.  It is hard to seize money and assets when the company has none, and that is after money for lawyers and once you win your suit.  Basically you are better off saving your money on courts and lawyers and not filing suit.

How can they not have your equipment? They can't sell it to cover their loses as it doesn't belong to them in the first place. Doesn't make sense at all. What we are paying for is a service to run our equipment, if the equipment is not returned back to us after a company goes bust then that means that company employees stole from the customer and hence will be fully liable for the equipment, clear cut case. Anyway I don't have a problem with them so far except the temps are running too hot due to the extreme hot weather but according to them they are working on that.
mavericklm

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 27, 2015, 12:31:06 PM

something to sell? or is this an pre-order???
wissam32 (OP)

View Profile
June 27, 2015, 12:46:54 PM

something to sell? or is this an pre-order???

6 BTC x 29 = 174 BTC for the lot of 29 Miners which are on hand and ready to sell as soon as our monthly hosting is over in about 2 weeks from now at Oregon mines. The buyer will either pick them up personally or they will cover the cost of shipping to the address of their choice. If you wanted to keep them hosted at Oregon mines that can be arranged with them as well.

Kind regards.

Wissam
BTC TECH PTY LTD
Managing Director
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: