Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 12:34:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Amazon Purchasing Service: 65% ; FULL ESCROW ($75-$569) Via Cryptothrift  (Read 2785 times)
Bitcards11 (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 08, 2015, 03:53:04 AM

*I SELL THIS SERVICE THROUGH CRYPTOTHRIFT ONLY. THEY HAVE A VERY SECURE, EASY, AND CHEAP ESCROW SYSTEM*
(My cryptothrift profile: https://cryptothrift.com/user/amazontc
I am selling my Amazon Purchasing Service

What is this?
-This is my Amazon purchasing service. That means I will purchase something off Amazon for you for 65% of its original price.

What items are eligible?
-You can message me a link to any amazon item between $75 and $569 and I will let you know if I am able to get it. PRICE RANGE IS FIRM. I WILL NOT ACCEPT ANY ITEM NOT WITHIN THE $75 - $569 RANGE. NO MATTER WHAT.

Is this safe?
-This is 100% safe and legal. I use prepaid cards to make your order and using the cards I sign up for things to get discounts on my amazon order.

How do I buy this?
-FIRST SEND ME A MESSAGE WITH A LINK TO THE ITEM YOU WANT OFF AMAZON! I will reply and let you know if I can get it.

If your item is eligible for my service I will make a listing for you at 65% of the original price of your item and once you fund the escrow I will begin the process.

All items are shipped out with tracking. You can hold the escrow until your item arrives.

Here is the link to my amazon purchasing service via cryptothrift ; https://cryptothrift.com/auctions/download-misc/amazon-purchasing-service-65-75-569-137500/

***Mention you were referred from bitcointalk and receive FREE OVERNIGHT SHIPPING!
---------------------------------------------------
*All Items are shipped with tracking USPS 2-day Express
*I ONLY SHIP TO THE USA, NO EXCEPTIONS
---------------------------------------------------
*If you want an item off amazon for 65% of it's original price please see my profile for my amazon purchasing service here:
https://cryptothrift.com/user/amazontc
iflewtoday32

Activity: 175
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 08, 2015, 04:11:15 AM

ill buy if u accept escrow from here, i dont trust cryptothrift never used it, feel like its something u can possibly abuse to scam with

Signature space for sale
Bitcards11 (OP)

View Profile
June 08, 2015, 04:21:54 AM

Cryptothrift is extremely reputable, well-known, and established. They have been a around for quite some time. I am unfamiliar with this site and will not negotiate on escrow terms unfortunately. It is the only way I feel safe being new to this.

Feel free to do your research on cryptothrift... I'm sure you'll be happy with what you find and we will be able to proceed.
Blazed
Casascius Addict
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1119

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2015, 04:57:54 AM

It does not work like that here. You can not show up here and expect us to trust some random website for escrow. I have never heard of that website either and would not trust my coins on it. If you will not escrow via Bitcointalk people then do not waste your time replying as you will just get trolled.
Bitcards11 (OP)

View Profile
June 08, 2015, 05:16:47 AM

Too many hero accounts have been bought here. If you are unfamiliar and unable to research cryptothrift; simply don't order from me.
That is a very big website. I know this will attract peoples attention who are familiar with the platform.

It's free to learn about the website and knowledge is always beneficial.. you should check out the site.
antonioserrano72

Activity: 353
Merit: 250

Impossible

View Profile
June 08, 2015, 07:56:49 AM

Too many hero accounts have been bought here. If you are unfamiliar and unable to research cryptothrift; simply don't order from me.
That is a very big website. I know this will attract peoples attention who are familiar with the platform.

It's free to learn about the website and knowledge is always beneficial.. you should check out the site.

even the ones on this list you won't trust? https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=855778.0

not just any hero or high ranked member, someone who does escrow and have done many transactions that the community is more familiar with is better than the cryptothrift escrow
tarzan2

Activity: 556
Merit: 500

its not my fault

View Profile
June 08, 2015, 10:51:30 AM

honestly, i am not the most trusted member on this forum or probably even in this thread.. but i can say from my experience when many times a deal a went south on that exchange, their escrow had my back and i always ended up with full refund.. at least 3 occasions so far where this has happened to me
i would give it a nice trust rating if i could find the damn button

free bitcoin storage service! please send to: 1TArzAn26Wvw872Yw36JiBe21SEaypJTP
Bitcards11 (OP)

View Profile
June 08, 2015, 04:38:21 PM

Cryptothrift is just very poorly advertised, therefore, it is very unknown. The site is extremely efficient and reputable for everything I use it for. I've had a buyers account on that website for about a year and a half and anytime someone has tried to scam me they have my bitcoins refunded from escrow pretty fast... I think they even say they decided all disputes possible in 72 hours.

Anyways, I'm not comfortable with this site or any escrow via a member on this site due to being unfamiliar with it.

You are unwilling to use a very trusted and reviewed website for escrow that you know nothing about.. so why would I be willing to use something I've never even heard of, and don't know if it is even trusted or safe, to escrow MY items.

Do your own research on cryptothrift instead of typing a reply. I'm sure what you will find with satisfy any quesitons you may have. The website has been very useful to me. Feel free to send me a PM here or on Crypto
padrino
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000

https://www.bitworks.io

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2015, 05:11:36 PM

I've used Cryptothrift before, had good luck with it for some small things..

Interested in giving the service a shot and may try it later this week however I require (and will pay) that the items go to you first and then are shipped to me.. Let me know if that will be a problem.

1CPi7VRihoF396gyYYcs2AdTEF8KQG2BCR
https://www.bitworks.io
tarzan2

Activity: 556
Merit: 500

its not my fault

View Profile
June 08, 2015, 05:11:50 PM

not for nothing but people on this site get sketched out really easily
its probably because of the armies of scammers that lurk here regularly.. it feels like like they have no where else to go, but theres a few escrow users out there that are totally reliable. i feel equally safe with them as i do with cryptothrift
that is, i only cry a little bit every block that passes by Tongue

free bitcoin storage service! please send to: 1TArzAn26Wvw872Yw36JiBe21SEaypJTP
iluvbitcoins
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1150

Freedom&Honor

View Profile
June 08, 2015, 05:17:28 PM

You are unwilling to use a very trusted and reviewed website for escrow that you know nothing about.. so why would I be willing to use something I've never even heard of, and don't know if it is even trusted or safe, to escrow MY items.

Do your own research on cryptothrift instead of typing a reply.

You are unwilling to use a very trusted and reviewed escrow that you know nothing about. So why would I be willing to use a website I'v never heard of, and don't know if it is even trusted or safe, to escrow things YOU are trying to SELL.

Do your own research on tomatocage, monbux, escrow.ms etc.
*click*

I'm not saying Cryptothrift is bad, I'v heard of it before

But you just entered OUR forum, with only a few posts and act arrogant when someone says you should use a trusted escrow from a forum you registered on to advertise your products!
For free!

Looking for a signature campaign.
MiLkz

Activity: 616
Merit: 300

View Profile
June 08, 2015, 05:30:16 PM

Cryptothrift is very legit, I use it all the time.  The ESCROW is top notch.

Anyway..

Can you prove/promise us that you will NOT be refunding our orders? ..and I assume you are only doing orders shipped/fulfilled by Amazon? ..what about 3rd party sellers?
Duetschpire

Activity: 368

bitify.com - Bitcoin Marketplace & Auction site

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2015, 03:18:46 AM

Thanks to the users who have tried our service and can vouch for us.
For those who haven't, here's a link to our Bit Trust on BitScan, not sure how/where users can rate Bitcoin businesses, but we'd love to add a link/button on the site for that.
https://bitscan.com/directory/search?q=cryptothrift

You can also find our business details in the footer signature on the website.

SirLolicon

Activity: 322

Sound Engineer for Hire

View Profile
June 09, 2015, 03:27:42 AM

So you can only do it if the amazon product is $75 to $569? Seems worth a try I guess.

btc2code

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 09, 2015, 07:52:56 AM

one unique address per purchase order?
Bitcards11 (OP)

View Profile
June 11, 2015, 07:16:32 PM

Yes I can only do items within the price limit of $75-$569 ($569 max BEFORE shipping)

ONLY ONE ORDER PER UNIQUE ADDRESS. The limits are set in place because in order for me to get prices this cheap I have to go through a few complications in order to get the discount, and prices above $600 are not eligable for the discount unless you have an amazon account older than 2008. I use all my own fresh accounts to place these orders so I don't allow orders over $569, because I am not comfortable asking, nor using your amazon account.

Please check out my service and the items I have listed; or message me any items you are interested in and I will let you know if the item is eligible, and if so I will put up a custom listing on Cryptothrift for you.

PLEASE MESSAGE ME ON CRYPTOTHRIFT IF YOU ARE TRYING TO GET IN CONTACT WITH ME. I AM VERY ACTIVE ON THAT WEBSITE DAILY... I ONLY LOG INTO HERE ABOUT ONCE A WEEK!

*EVERY ITEM IS SHIPPED OVERNIGHT W/ TRACKING* ~ALLOW UP TO 1-2 DAYS PROCESSING & HANDLING TIME~

Enjoy!
Bitcards11 (OP)

View Profile
June 11, 2015, 07:38:57 PM

Orders do not have to be filled/fulfilled by Amazon. I'm just limited on things I can apply the discount to, so feel free to message me anything in my price range that you are interested in.
MonkeyCoin11

Activity: 174
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 11, 2015, 08:48:49 PM

Is it working in all country ?
Bitcards11 (OP)

View Profile
June 12, 2015, 02:59:34 AM

USA ONLY
Jakez
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 12, 2015, 11:51:59 AM

Is some one got delivered any items ? Any feedback so far ? I will PM you one item that i might need it soon.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: