Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 04:29:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which is the best Investment Option for Bitcoins?  (Read 15666 times)
SebastianJu
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1082

Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2015, 03:47:55 PM

The best investment method i think is trading. But you must know about market price before you try it. You can hold your BTC for several weeks or months than you look market price. The other way is altcoin trading. It's faster than BTC trading, but it has high risk, so i don't recommend it. The last thing i want you to know, be careful when you choose trading site or you'll lose your BTC Wink
i want to add that with great risk comes great rewards. especially now that bitcoin market is stable and boring, altcoin market is a good choice for getting some good profit out of it.
of course it is not easy and not for everyone to jump in and start profiting, it is a good way to double or triple your investment in a short time.
I am yet to find some decent altcoins, but it seems that many of them suggest altcoins but it comes with a price tag of hefty risk. I am planning to up my investment to 40 btc, looking for the right thing to get a good return.

How do u like doing that cloudthink.io promotion on your sig/avatar?

I noticed that they are advertising this with full members and above. Have you gotten some btc pay out of this yet?  Do they pay you by how many times you post on bitcointalk?  I thought about signing up for one of these ad services once I get established.

You might reconsider that campaign. There are strong hints that the project is faked, so to say, its most probably a scam. They used pictures to show their own project since someone found out they took the pictures from another project. And other things. See the following threads:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1076500.0
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1074272.0
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1076517.0

Please ALWAYS contact me through bitcointalk pm before sending someone coins.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
torrentheaven

Activity: 952
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 13, 2015, 05:25:50 PM

The best investment method i think is trading. But you must know about market price before you try it. You can hold your BTC for several weeks or months than you look market price. The other way is altcoin trading. It's faster than BTC trading, but it has high risk, so i don't recommend it. The last thing i want you to know, be careful when you choose trading site or you'll lose your BTC Wink
i want to add that with great risk comes great rewards. especially now that bitcoin market is stable and boring, altcoin market is a good choice for getting some good profit out of it.
of course it is not easy and not for everyone to jump in and start profiting, it is a good way to double or triple your investment in a short time.
I am yet to find some decent altcoins, but it seems that many of them suggest altcoins but it comes with a price tag of hefty risk. I am planning to up my investment to 40 btc, looking for the right thing to get a good return.

I noticed that they are advertising this with full members and above. Have you gotten some btc pay out of this yet?  Do they pay you by how many times you post on bitcointalk?  I thought about signing up for one of these ad services once I get established.

You might reconsider that campaign. There are strong hints that the project is faked, so to say, its most probably a scam. They used pictures to show their own project since someone found out they took the pictures from another project. And other things. See the following threads:

It is totally a SCAM.. Don't go on their higher payouts and don't get greedy. Just remember "Slow N Steady Wins The Race" So I believe to join some genuine signature campaign no doubt even the pay out is not much higher as compared to cloudthink.io but you are getting paid on weekly basis and thats the best thing;.
umaOuma

Activity: 938

View Profile
June 13, 2015, 07:34:49 PM

It is totally a SCAM.. Don't go on their higher payouts and don't get greedy. Just remember "Slow N Steady Wins The Race" So I believe to join some genuine signature campaign no doubt even the pay out is not much higher as compared to cloudthink.io but you are getting paid on weekly basis and thats the best thing;.

You cannot be so sure that it is a scam as it is making a payment on regular basis so it would be too early to make a judgement that it is a scam. The people are against it as they are not able to digest the pay out they are making and surely they will say it is a scam but it might prove to be the best campaign in the future if it is genuine as its payout is the maximum.
erpbridge
Legendary

Activity: 954

View Profile
June 13, 2015, 08:26:11 PM

You cannot be so sure that it is a scam as it is making a payment on regular basis so it would be too early to make a judgement that it is a scam. The people are against it as they are not able to digest the pay out they are making and surely they will say it is a scam but it might prove to be the best campaign in the future if it is genuine as its payout is the maximum.

I haven't invested or looked at any of their investmentment plans but in the scam accusation thread , there is enough proof to show that they have faked a lot of things on their website. I couldn't even find an ANN thread for their investment site, which makes the way they run the site extremely fishy. However as for investments  , I have seen a lot of scams making payouts in the start and then stopping after they make enough money, so you would want to be careful where you invest your money.
nerFohanzo

Activity: 631
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 13, 2015, 08:41:49 PM

I haven't invested or looked at any of their investmentment plans but in the scam accusation thread , there is enough proof to show that they have faked a lot of things on their website. I couldn't even find an ANN thread for their investment site, which makes the way they run the site extremely fishy. However as for investments  , I have seen a lot of scams making payouts in the start and then stopping after they make enough money, so you would want to be careful where you invest your money.

Yes they will pay for certain period of time to attract the users to join their campaign and they will surely pay for month or two to gain an attention from the users and once they are done with their profits they will simply disappear which would directly affect the investments of the users so it is better to be more careful before joining campaigns.
stromma44

View Profile
June 13, 2015, 09:22:03 PM

Yes they will pay for certain period of time to attract the users to join their campaign and they will surely pay for month or two to gain an attention from the users and once they are done with their profits they will simply disappear which would directly affect the investments of the users so it is better to be more careful before joining campaigns.

Ya but my friend is earning good through that signature campaign and he is getting payed every two days so at a moment I feel that it is not a scam and should try to join the campaign but according to the people over the forum every one is opposing it by saying that it is a fake campaign.
subSTRATA
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1043

:^)

View Profile
June 13, 2015, 10:24:36 PM

Ya but my friend is earning good through that signature campaign and he is getting payed every two days so at a moment I feel that it is not a scam and should try to join the campaign but according to the people over the forum every one is opposing it by saying that it is a fake campaign.

i was in the campaign for a week and all the warning signs are there, one of the biggest would be the insanely high (5-15%) referral commissions they give, mining is an industry with razor sharp margins of profit, there is no reason to be giving out that much money, in addition, their signature campaign pays 0.1 bonus to hero and legendary members. no legitimate cloud mining operation can afford to give out that much with the current difficulty and bitcoin price.

theres nothing here. message me if you want to put something here.
Xenoph0bia

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 13, 2015, 10:35:26 PM

i was in the campaign for a week and all the warning signs are there, one of the biggest would be the insanely high (5-15%) referral commissions they give, mining is an industry with razor sharp margins of profit, there is no reason to be giving out that much money, in addition, their signature campaign pays 0.1 bonus to hero and legendary members. no legitimate cloud mining operation can afford to give out that much with the current difficulty and bitcoin price.

Yeah and that is the reason why everyone is saying that it is a scam as noboby can afford to give this much higher payout and it is simply not possible. Firstly I also thought of joining that campaign but I saw the comments and feedback of the people I changed my mind.
hZti

Merit: 642

Magic

View Profile
June 13, 2015, 10:43:19 PM

You can trade or only hold you Bitcoins with leverage on BTC-E with Metatrader, so you get 3x more money or loose 3x more money if you are looking to get more than you have now.
afriezalie

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 14, 2015, 04:09:20 AM

Yeah and that is the reason why everyone is saying that it is a scam as noboby can afford to give this much higher payout and it is simply not possible. Firstly I also thought of joining that campaign but I saw the comments and feedback of the people I changed my mind.
The highest payout until now i think are bit-x and dadice. Those are the highest signature campaigns. So don't be greedy if you find a new faucet with higher payout than dadice and bit-x. And the last thing, they give 0.1BTC to legendary and hero member, where are the funds come from? Ponzi system from their member?
aahzmundus (OP)

Activity: 644

Invest & Earn: https://cloudthink.io

View Profile
June 14, 2015, 04:24:36 AM

I haven't invested or looked at any of their investmentment plans but in the scam accusation thread , there is enough proof to show that they have faked a lot of things on their website. I couldn't even find an ANN thread for their investment site, which makes the way they run the site extremely fishy. However as for investments  , I have seen a lot of scams making payouts in the start and then stopping after they make enough money, so you would want to be careful where you invest your money.

You can trade or only hold you Bitcoins with leverage on BTC-E with Metatrader, so you get 3x more money or loose 3x more money if you are looking to get more than you have now.
That is something that I have considered, and probably will implement very soon.
I really hope it works out Cheesy

PenguinFire

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

That Darn Cat

View Profile
June 14, 2015, 04:28:21 AM

The only, truly safe, "investment" is signature campaigns.  I guess you are technically working for them.  Huh  Other than that other options are providing escrow or investing in projects you believe in.  There is also day trading, cloud mining, and investing in an online casino.  The possibilities are sorta listed in order of what I feel are safeish.

SebastianJu
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1082

Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2015, 10:01:34 AM

Believe the members that are here a longer time. It might be that the campaign is paying now, it even might be that the campaing members wont lose money as long as the escrow is legit and the escrow fund is funded before they vanish. But if a company is faked, with faked images and so, then its practically sure they are scammers. Obviously they would only earn from users that buy their products.

Its up to you how you will feel once you realize that they are scammers and you maybe led some users to invest in them.

Though as long as the escrow is legit and the funds for payment are there for the next timeframe, you wont lose money. But if the escrow address is not funded then thats the last time to go. Of course only if you dont care about some victims you possibly helped to create.

Please ALWAYS contact me through bitcointalk pm before sending someone coins.
josephliton

Activity: 644

View Profile
June 15, 2015, 05:54:46 AM

The best way for invest your BTC is holding, also you can do trading. Don't gambling!

jayce
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1501

Pie Baking Contest: https://tinyurl.com/2s3z6dee

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2015, 05:40:59 PM

The best way for invest your BTC is holding, also you can do trading. Don't gambling!

If we want to get profit in trading, we must had much bitcoin to trade. But if we just had little, the best and the fastest way is gambling. But you must know when you should to stop, even you have a good talent in gambling. If not, you will gain nothing because of the greed

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
torrentheaven

View Profile
June 15, 2015, 05:50:17 PM

If we want to get profit in trading, we must had much bitcoin to trade. But if we just had little, the best and the fastest way is gambling. But you must know when you should to stop, even you have a good talent in gambling. If not, you will gain nothing because of the greed

Yes if you want to double your bitcoin in quick time then gambling is only option left for you and it depends on size of bitcoins you hold if you hold more then trading is the best option but if you have less then go for gambling.
operrajunk74

Activity: 344
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 15, 2015, 07:57:59 PM

Yes if you want to double your bitcoin in quick time then gambling is only option left for you and it depends on size of bitcoins you hold if you hold more then trading is the best option but if you have less then go for gambling.

Gambling should be for fun and for short time and if you keep on gamble for the long run than I am very much sure you will be holding nothing in future as gambling is a addiction and winning everytime is simply not possible.
AtheistAKASaneBrain

Activity: 770
Merit: 509

View Profile
June 15, 2015, 09:56:17 PM

The only, truly safe, "investment" is signature campaigns.  I guess you are technically working for them.  Huh  Other than that other options are providing escrow or investing in projects you believe in.  There is also day trading, cloud mining, and investing in an online casino.  The possibilities are sorta listed in order of what I feel are safeish.

Signature campaings aren't really an investment. Sure, you are investing time, but that's more like a regular job if anything. Also, it pays peanuts, realistically is just a small extra. I don't think i've ever done more than like 10 post in a day. It's just not worth the time spending too much time on this beyond regular posting, it doesn't pay enough, but like I said before, it beats posting and getting nothing, since I would still post some anyway.
knowhow

Activity: 560

View Profile
June 15, 2015, 10:30:52 PM

my advice put them on poloniex and loan then to others,those loans cant be cashout from the exchanger,there is a thing called margin trading that act as colateral to be able to get a loan you must left some coins to get the loan to lend the bitcoins to others there is nothing hard to do just move the funds to lending and put your offer on the market currently there is an 0.06% interest isnt much but is 99% safe those investment can lend the bitcoins from 2 days up to 30 days.... soo to protect yourself i would sugest 2 days those way you can see market how is going
umaOuma

Activity: 938

View Profile
June 15, 2015, 11:19:44 PM

Signature campaings aren't really an investment. Sure, you are investing time, but that's more like a regular job if anything. Also, it pays peanuts, realistically is just a small extra. I don't think i've ever done more than like 10 post in a day. It's just not worth the time spending too much time on this beyond regular posting, it doesn't pay enough, but like I said before, it beats posting and getting nothing, since I would still post some anyway.

Yeah it doesn't pay you good amount but If you can invest 10 to 12 hours daily and you can earn good but that is simply not possible as everyone has their own jobs and everyday 10 to 12 hours posting comment sounds illogical.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: