Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 07:35:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] 3 x r9-290x Sapphire  (Read 1198 times)
the joint (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1020

View Profile
June 09, 2015, 01:39:50 AM

Up for sale:

3 x Sapphire r9-290x GPU
- Used for ~1-2 months
- Excellent condition
http://tinypic.com/r/4vgvoh/8
http://tinypic.com/r/j8i2jo/8

Rules:
- Name a price!  Make me an offer I can't refuse and I won't  Smiley
- Include cost of shipping in your price
- Chicago in-person pickup is available
- Payment due up-front (no escrow, sorry)
- Accept payment in BTC or cash-equivalent

Questions?
master-P

Activity: 868
Merit: 1001

https://keybase.io/masterp FREE Escrow Service

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2015, 05:25:15 AM

Shipping within US or would you be able to ship to Canada? I've been looking to pick one of these up for my cousin's gaming PC.

Master-P's Free Escrow Service | 1% Fee for Multi-Party/Sig Campaigns | I Sign ALL of my addresses using PGP Key: https://keybase.io/masterp Verify
Tipping Address: 14PUWBwK854GLenxSa7MAuxXQUXK4DKKi5 | E-mail: masterp.bitcointalk {at} gmail {dot} com (for when/if the forum's offline)
Guide on How to Sign a Message
the joint (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 09, 2015, 12:45:35 PM

Shipping within US or would you be able to ship to Canada? I've been looking to pick one of these up for my cousin's gaming PC.

I don't see a reason why I wouldn't be able to ship to canada.
Ntrain2k

Activity: 527
Merit: 500

HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing

View Profile
June 09, 2015, 04:26:56 PM

Hard to tell from the pics.

Reference coolers?

▄███▄    ▄▄▄▄▄
          ███████  ███████
          ███████ █████████
           ▀███▀  ▀███████▀
  ▄███▄            ▀█████▀
 ███████  ▄███▄    ▄▄▄▄▄
 ███████ ███████  ▄█████▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▀███▀  ███████ █████████  ▄████████▄
          ▀███▀  █████████ ▄██████████▄
 ▄███▄            ▀█████▀  ▀██████████▀
███████  ▄███▄     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▀████████▀
███████ ███████   █████       ▀▀▀▀▀▀
 ▀███▀  ███████ ▄███████▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄
         ▀███▀  █████████  ████████▄
                ▀███████▀ ██████████▄
       ▄█████▄    █████   ███████████
      ▄███████▄  ▄▄▄▄▄     █████████
      ▀███████▀ ▄█████▄     ▀█████▀
       ▀█████▀ █████████
               ▀███████▀
                ▀█████▀

HiveNet

███████████████████
      █████████████████████
     ███████████████████████
    ██████         ▀█████████
   ███████  █████▄   ▀████████
  ████████  ███████▄   ████████
 █████████  █████████  █████████
██████████  █████████  ██████████
 █████████  █    ████  █████████
  ████████  █████████  ████████
   ███████  █       █  ███████
    ██████  █████████  ██████
     █████             █████
      █████████████████████
       ███████████████████
        █████████████████

███████████████████
      █████████████████████
     ███████████████████████
    ████████████████▀  ██████
   ██████████████▀       █████
  ███████████▀       ██▌ ██████
 ████▀  ▀█          ████▌ ██████
████                ████▌ ███████
 ███                ████▌ ██████
  ███▄  ▄█          ████▌ █████
   ████████   █      ██▌ █████
    ███████  ████▄      █████
     ██████  ███████▄  █████
      █████████████████████
       ███████████████████
        █████████████████
|
|
mayflor2

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 09, 2015, 05:56:53 PM

Reference coolers?

Yes, I'm 99% sure those are reference coolers in those pics.   

the joint (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 09, 2015, 07:00:11 PM

Reference coolers?

bigD27

Activity: 146
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 09, 2015, 08:03:18 PM

Would you ship to the uk?
moneytech

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

Moneytech.org money making club

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2015, 08:05:24 PM

What's the problem in escrow ? It will be safe for both buyer and seller.

Just read a thread recently where op loses due to no escrow Sad

Earn 1$ daily : http://apd.me/zHK8u
Earn 2% daiy: http://goo.gl/NzTsuQ
C-7.cc dead
the joint (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 09, 2015, 09:21:19 PM

Would you ship to the uk?

Sure Smiley

What's the problem in escrow ? It will be safe for both buyer and seller.

Just read a thread recently where op loses due to no escrow Sad

I'd argue I'm just as trustworthy as an escrow and that it adds an unnecessary layer of trust.

You can trust one, or trust two.  It's up to you.  However, I've made it a point to consistently push no escrow in my sales so that I can continue to do so.  There have been no issues.  My buyers can vouch for me with their experience.

I also videotape the packing process and drop-off process when possible.
alesx.onfire

Activity: 966
Merit: 1000

It's Not Enough

View Profile
June 10, 2015, 02:56:23 AM

base price for all cards?

the joint (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 10, 2015, 11:27:55 AM

I'm looking in the $275-$300/BTC shipped range per card.  All cards have seen very little use.  I'm open to offers.
ncsupanda
Legendary

Activity: 1628
Merit: 1012

View Profile
June 10, 2015, 11:56:11 AM

To anyone interested in buying these without any experience with the card please note that this model of R9 290X is quite louder than other versions of the same card (such as MSI's). However, if you replace the cooler you will see slightly better performance than another manufacturer's version.

Just a note. I've sent your thread to a friend looking for some parts. Good luck selling!
mrkubanftw

Activity: 382

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2015, 01:23:00 PM

I'm looking in the $275-$300/BTC shipped range per card.  All cards have seen very little use.  I'm open to offers.

Hmm I have a few items i would be willing to trade? Let me know how you might entertain the thought.

Two things i can part with aside from any cash would be a Evga GTX980 and an antminer S5. I really dont want to part with the miner. Is there anything we could work out with cash/GTX? Let me know!
mrkubanftw

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2015, 01:23:37 PM

Hmm I have a few items i would be willing to trade? Let me know how you might entertain the thought.

Two things i can part with aside from any cash would be a Evga GTX980 and an antminer S5. I really dont want to part with the miner. Is there anything we could work out with cash/GTX? Let me know!

Also i work out in kenosha so im pretty local to you.
the joint (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 10, 2015, 05:56:05 PM

Cash or BTC is really what I need, unfortunately.  I'm trying to finish a massive home remodeling project, and someone just hit-and-ran my new car over the weekend Sad 
mrkubanftw

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2015, 06:35:25 PM

Cash or BTC is really what I need, unfortunately.  I'm trying to finish a massive home remodeling project, and someone just hit-and-ran my new car over the weekend Sad 

IT WAS ME

haha jk. sorry to hear it man. I'm in the middle of moving myself. Hence why i only offered a trade since my $ and BTC is critical right now.
the joint (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 10, 2015, 07:13:23 PM

IT WAS ME

haha jk. sorry to hear it man. I'm in the middle of moving myself. Hence why i only offered a trade since my $ and BTC is critical right now.

Why kind of teal hunk-a-junk you drivin'?! Lol

No worries Smiley don't happen to have a leather sofa hideaway do you? Lol
the joint (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 12, 2015, 09:58:48 PM

Make an offer on one or any number of these cards!  Excellent quality, negotiable pricing, and fast delivery with prompt communication.

Smiley
the joint (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 24, 2015, 12:54:08 PM

Bump!
mrkubanftw

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2015, 01:11:11 PM

Bump!

Dude i'm going to throw an offer of BTC0.8 in there for one card. Doable? Don't kill me for the low ball its just what i can afford currently.
the joint (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 24, 2015, 03:17:41 PM

Bump!

Dude i'm going to throw an offer of BTC0.8 in there for one card. Doable? Don't kill me for the low ball its just what i can afford currently.

Can't knock ya for an offer, but 0.8BTC is pretty low.  Did you have anything to trade in addition to that amount?
the joint (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 24, 2015, 03:20:46 PM

Is the PSU for sale?

Not that one, I may have another.  Honestly though, I may just try to sell the whole computer.  That thing can rip through pretty much anything you throw at it. 
mrkubanftw

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2015, 04:04:54 PM

Bump!

Can't knock ya for an offer, but 0.8BTC is pretty low.  Did you have anything to trade in addition to that amount?

Hmm I have Razor Deathadder barely used. They go for $70-80ish depending where you grab them. Also have a astro a40 headset that i used for 10 minutes before i put that away. I have the original packaging for the A40's but not the adder. Also check out my thread over here:

->           https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1091571.msg11695012#msg11695012

I sell that software for BTC0.02 in a readable version. I sell the full version for BTC0.2. I'd be willing to get you a full version copy plus my BTC0.8?  Lmk i put up a few options there Smiley

edit**

Also I have a 5 digit steam account i'm also selling. That's worth a bit more BTC. Also have another 7 or 8 digit account with a good amount of games on im also selling. If either of those interest you just let me know.

the joint (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 24, 2015, 04:09:29 PM

Bump!

Can't knock ya for an offer, but 0.8BTC is pretty low.  Did you have anything to trade in addition to that amount?

Hmm I have Razor Deathadder barely used. They go for $70-80ish depending where you grab them. Also have a astro a40 headset that i used for 10 minutes before i put that away. I have the original packaging for the A40's but not the adder. Also check out my thread over here:

->           https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1091571.msg11695012#msg11695012

I sell that software for BTC0.02 in a readable version. I sell the full version for BTC0.2. I'd be willing to get you a full version copy plus my BTC0.8?  Lmk i put up a few options there Smiley

You don't by chance have an LED flat screen tv to trade for the whole card, do you?   Unfortunately, I'm pretty limited to needing what I can easily convert to cash, or what will directly help me finish my home remodeling project.  My living room needs an LED tv.
mrkubanftw

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2015, 04:57:13 PM

Bump!

Can't knock ya for an offer, but 0.8BTC is pretty low.  Did you have anything to trade in addition to that amount?

->           https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1091571.msg11695012#msg11695012

I sell that software for BTC0.02 in a readable version. I sell the full version for BTC0.2. I'd be willing to get you a full version copy plus my BTC0.8?  Lmk i put up a few options there Smiley

You don't by chance have an LED flat screen tv to trade for the whole card, do you?   Unfortunately, I'm pretty limited to needing what I can easily convert to cash, or what will directly help me finish my home remodeling project.  My living room needs an LED tv.

Hmm I do have some TV's. I'm not sure its in the realm of what you're looking for but ill shoot ya what i have!

- 40" Westinghouse LED 1080P. It's about a year old. Only thing with this is it needs to be wall mounted or you'll need to get my tv stand because i don't have the original base/stand for the tv itself.

Here's the stand

http://www.bestbuy.ca/en-CA/product/z-line-designs-z-line-designs-jaguar-tv-stand-for-tvs-up-to-65-fs3179-42m29u-fs3179-42m29u/10265211.aspx

-28" Samsung LCD 720P. I don't think this is an LED but i'm not sure. Has original stand and everything, i need to check into this though because i believe its a 32".
the joint (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 30, 2015, 01:43:27 PM

Bump!  Buy my stuff! Smiley
Pages: 1 2 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: