Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 12:19:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: fuck  (Read 16664 times)
BTC guy (OP)

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 11, 2012, 08:26:46 AM

that wont get nobody their coins back.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
greyhawk

Activity: 938
Merit: 1009

View Profile
September 11, 2012, 08:40:12 AM

You just don't know what Alexej can do with bats. He's an artist. We like to call him Bat Man.
monstrs

Activity: 555
Merit: 504

View Profile
September 11, 2012, 09:55:09 AM

You got all my details about transaction, watching and waiting how and when you will start to pay back. At first post you writen that it will start to be tonight, so lets see, dont piss guy off until he returns goods. He must have a good plan to pay us all back
AndrewBUD

Activity: 1078
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2012, 10:53:02 AM

FYI: Law enforment is slow as fuck..... Takes time to build a case against an angry douch bag.....

Did all your Crack run out? Maybe Meth? I feel bad for the people you fucked over......

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▄██P'                  `Y██▄
███'                      `███
███'                         ███
▄██'   ▄█████▄▄  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄p   ███
▄██▀  ,████▀P▀███.`██████████P   ▀██▄
███[ ,████ __. ███.   ,▄████▀    ███
███[ ]████████████[  ▄████▀       ███
███[ `████   ,oo2 ▄████▀'       ,███
▀██▄  `████▄▄█████d███████████   ▄██▀
▀██.   `▀▀▀▀▀▀"  Y▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ,██▀
███.                        ,███
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀███▄_                 ,███▀
▀███▄▄_          _▄▄███▀
▀▀████▄▄ooo▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀'

TM

EZ365 is a digital ecosystem that combines
the best aspects of online gaming, cryptocurrency
trading
and blockchain education. ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..WHITEPAPER..    ..INVESTOR PITCH..

.Telegram     Twitter   Facebook

.'M████▀▀██  ██
                      W█Ws'V██  ██▄▄███▀▀█
                     i█████m.~M████▀▀██  ███
                     d███████Ws'V██  ██████
                     ****M██████m.~███f~~__mW█
          ██▀▀▀████████=  Y██▀▀██W ,gm███████
      g█████▄▄▄██   █A~`_WW Y█  ██!,████████
   g▀▀▀███   ████▀▀`_m████i!████P W███  ██
 _███▄▄▄██▀▀▀███Af`_m███   █W ███A ]███  ██
__ ~~~▀▀▀▀▄▄▄█*f_m██████   ██i!██!i███████
Y█████▄▄▄▄__. i██▀▀▀██████████ █!,██████
 8█  █▀▀█████.!██   ██████████i! █████
 '█  █  █   █W M█▄▄▄██████   ██ !██
  !███▄▄█   ██i'██████████   ██
   Y███████████.]██████████████
   █   ███████b ███   ██████
   Y   █   █▀▀█i!██   ████
    V███   █  █W Y█████
      ~~▀███▄▄▄█['███
            ~~*██

Play

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade

__▄▄████▄▄
     __▄▄███████████████▄▄▄
 _▄▄█████████▀▀~`,▄████████████▄▄▄
 ~▀▀████▀▀~`,_▄▄███████████████▀▀▀
   d█~  =▀███████████████▀▀
   ]█! m▄▄ '~▀▀▀████▀▀~~ ,_▄▄
  ,W█. *████▄▄__ '  __▄▄█████
  !██P  █████████████████████
   W█. - ██████████████████▀
  i██[   ~ ▀▀█████████▀▀▀
 g███!
Y███

Learn
[/tabl
retropcdos

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 11, 2012, 05:48:36 PM

I guess he don't understand a good case to build can take awhile!
TGJJ

Activity: 169
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 11, 2012, 06:08:31 PM

You have just under an hour left. You need to return those coins quick.
TGJJ

Activity: 169

View Profile
September 11, 2012, 08:22:14 PM

It appears that you have failed to return the coins.

I will give you the benefit of the doubt and my kindness will extend until Midday Chicago Time tomorrow, at the point I will act on everything I previously promised unless I see some coins returning to people's wallets.

This is your last chance, as if I don't see the coins returning by tomorrow, I doubt they ever will, so I will have no reason to not report it then.
TheBible

Activity: 125

View Profile
September 12, 2012, 12:21:19 AM

Don't you people ever get tired of just losing all your coins to theft and scams?  

I mean, damn, I must have seen the whole "I'm not paying you back because you were mean to me.   Angry" line at least a dozen times here.  Real markets don't work that way.  You pay back what you owe, and you expect that of the people you lend to.  You really think you can build a society off of this?
BTC guy (OP)

View Profile
September 12, 2012, 12:35:23 AM

i want to handle this thats why i came back around. but if you guys start threaten me it makes me not want to do anything for you. i know you guys are mad for good reason but your gonna have to keep your cool if you want a refund from me.

aznjack31

Activity: 124

View Profile
September 12, 2012, 12:37:38 AM

i want to handle this thats why i came back around. but if you guys start threaten me it makes me not want to do anything for you. i know you guys are mad for good reason but your gonna have to keep your cool if you want a refund from me.

That's fine by me. I've adjusted my attitude and would like to have an estimated date of refund. What other information do you need from me?

54Gh/s bASIC Bitcoin Mining Devices
Pre-Order Yours Today!     
Only $1069.99 ! @ http://www.BitcoinASIC.com
BTC guy (OP)

View Profile
September 12, 2012, 12:43:04 AM

i still dont know how im gonna handle this or when you will be paid back in full. i know nobody wants to drag this out and accept partial payments but i dont see any other way.

retropcdos

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 12, 2012, 01:08:18 AM

Don't you people ever get tired of just losing all your coins to theft and scams?  

I mean, damn, I must have seen the whole "I'm not paying you back because you were mean to me.   Angry" line at least a dozen times here.  Real markets don't work that way.  You pay back what you owe, and you expect that of the people you lend to.  You really think you can build a society off of this?

I agree

Was considering into investing into this bitcoin currency for a few reasons, now that I know about and even considering buying the mining equipment, maybe a couple, as PSU will draw a faction of what a GPU's will draw, keeping overall cost down. The only thing is the only machine worth buying cost 15k, but then you have to wait three months for it to be ship. After reading about all these scams, not sure if I even want to take that risk and lose the money if the guy at the end decides to collect millions and then just burn everyone. Their is reasons I know why they won't centralize it I won't get into, but their has to be a better way to do this, otherwise the scams are just going to keep happening, seem like it out of control on here. What about a feedback system next to names and people can at least see transactions done and for amounts, usually give you a good sign if theirs going to be potential issues, beside just the amount of posts. And for the big investors and collectors, they have to be verifed, so they don't build up trust and collect millions and run, as you have some legal recourse you can take. This will cut down on alot of scams and make it more secure and keeps otherwise honest people, honest. 
Tittiez

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 12, 2012, 01:30:46 AM

BTC Guy the forum has ever right to be pissed off at you. Not to mention you are attacking every user that shoots you down. If you are really going to try and pay people back, start working more on thinking about how you plan on doing so. Repeating that you could just walk away or that you don't have a plan solves nothing. Get to it man, you got some people ready to spill your blood.

My two cents...
BTC guy (OP)

View Profile
September 12, 2012, 02:24:59 AM

i understand. all im saying is dont fuck with me and make this harder for me. i asked nice at first. i said please and thank you. people kept digging in me. repeating people are gonna come after with bats and spill my blood wont help either. i dont respond well to threats.

live627

Activity: 574

View Profile
September 12, 2012, 02:36:10 AM

Unfortunately, people can get ugly when money's involved. Keeping them at bay is the hard part. Oh patience - where have you gone?
DeathAndTaxes
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1079

Gerald Davis

View Profile
September 12, 2012, 02:37:35 AM

i understand. all im saying is dont fuck with me and make this harder for me. i asked nice at first. i said please and thank you. people kept digging in me. repeating people are gonna come after with bats and spill my blood wont help either. i dont respond well to threats.

What do you respond to?  Honest transactions? Nope. Wink

Seriously the only thing that will make your creditors (I am not not one of them) calm down is action.  Pay them.  Give them a specific plan dates and amounts of when & how you will pay them.  Anything else "I promise you will get paid" is just worthless.   If someone lied to YOU would you trust them when they say "I promise I will pay you"?  Honestly? 

Either
a) make a payment
or
b) give a detailed exact plan on when the next payment will be. 

nothing else is going to get anyone to "calm down".  You stole from them.  Would you be calm?
max in montreal

Activity: 504

View Profile
September 12, 2012, 02:39:10 AM

how do i unsubscribe?
BTC guy (OP)

View Profile
September 12, 2012, 02:55:59 AM

i have plenty of honest transactions but nobody wants to give me any credit. and i didnt steal anything. theft is when you take something that doesnt belong to you without permission. thats not what happened. we discussed a deal to exchange funds for goods. i was gonna deliver but i did some bad deals and wasnt able to stick to the plan.

max in montreal

Activity: 504

View Profile
September 12, 2012, 03:13:48 AM

you are correct. please lock this thread... Huh
monstrs

Activity: 555
Merit: 504

View Profile
September 12, 2012, 03:51:14 AM

i have plenty of honest transactions but nobody wants to give me any credit. and i didnt steal anything. theft is when you take something that doesnt belong to you without permission. thats not what happened. we discussed a deal to exchange funds for goods. i was gonna deliver but i did some bad deals and wasnt able to stick to the plan.

Just start to pay everyone for atleast some amount, 5, 10 coins to everyone already would be atleast some efort.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: