Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 03:46:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: fuck  (Read 16666 times)
BTC guy (OP)

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 12, 2012, 03:57:35 AM

PM me your address again i will see what i can do to get you some coins tonight. i might also be able to ship the 5850's for the guy who bought them. if i still have some laying around i will ship them.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
monstrs

Activity: 555
Merit: 504

View Profile
September 12, 2012, 04:07:52 AM

PM me your address again i will see what i can do to get you some coins tonight. i might also be able to ship the 5850's for the guy who bought them. if i still have some laying around i will ship them.

just pm'd you my adress, i can insert it here too: 192iDtR8zJwVRj57SRzvLzbbjqdwy4veAf
monstrs

View Profile
September 12, 2012, 04:58:39 AM

The BTC guy has just sent me 2.67 BTC. Told him to send to another involved people. Transaction is here: http://blockchain.info/address/192iDtR8zJwVRj57SRzvLzbbjqdwy4veAf

Its not much, but atleast he is starting to do something. I hope he will not stop sending and will inform us of the shedule.
BTC guy (OP)

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 12, 2012, 05:04:01 AM

if you bought from me PM your address and i will make sure everybody gets something to show im serious about taking care of this.

aznjack31

Activity: 124
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 12, 2012, 02:59:05 PM
Last edit: September 12, 2012, 10:44:52 PM by aznjack31

My address is here for everyone to watch as well.

19ELTFG4c4Qy21Qrcb6A4LYMeEKvZUN8p

54Gh/s bASIC Bitcoin Mining Devices
Pre-Order Yours Today!     
Only $1069.99 ! @ http://www.BitcoinASIC.com
Qbert

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 12, 2012, 09:13:43 PM
Last edit: September 19, 2012, 01:09:04 PM by Qbert

My address is here for everyone to watch as well.

xxxxxxxxx

You really should setup a new wallet addy for this transaction.

jmho.

[Edit: removed original address at request of aznjack31, since he edited his post]
aznjack31

View Profile
September 12, 2012, 10:45:12 PM

noted and changed.

Pre-Order Yours Today!     
Littleshop
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1003

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2012, 11:04:06 PM

14wv8dsBdqdbU8b7yNfdSZLbie1euyQoH1

SgtMoth

Activity: 910
Merit: 1004

buy silver!

View Profile
September 13, 2012, 02:22:35 AM

you will not receive the goods you ordered.

I bought from you a single, upgrade, sc single preorder, and 5 jalapenos preorders. How can you lose preorders?

i can understand you wanting a single, but for the life of me i cant understand why you wouldnt just order the rest from BFL?  im having a hard time feeling srry for anyone here who doesnt do their homework.  if your going to spend/invest a bunch of money, you better know the persons name, his address, phone numbers and even their parents, any and everything you can find out!  oh ya, and use escrow! 

....i still find it funny that people were scammed by a guy named Pirate!!!!!
aznjack31

View Profile
September 13, 2012, 02:59:01 AM
Last edit: September 13, 2012, 03:11:08 AM by aznjack31

I bought from you a single, upgrade, sc single preorder, and 5 jalapenos preorders. How can you lose preorders?

i can understand you wanting a single, but for the life of me i cant understand why you wouldnt just order the rest from BFL?  im having a hard time feeling srry for anyone here who doesnt do their homework.  if your going to spend/invest a bunch of money, you better know the persons name, his address, phone numbers and even their parents, any and everything you can find out!  oh ya, and use escrow!  

He had second day preorders. That means I would have gotten one of the first shipments. If I ordered from bfl I'd be way back on the shipping list and therefore would have gotten less money back from the increased difficulty. I got the his name, address, and phone number from him during the transaction. So I did my homework.

I find it funny that you base your decision making off of a name.

Pre-Order Yours Today!     
SgtMoth

Activity: 910
Merit: 1004

buy silver!

View Profile
September 13, 2012, 03:57:42 AM

i can understand you wanting a single, but for the life of me i cant understand why you wouldnt just order the rest from BFL?  im having a hard time feeling srry for anyone here who doesnt do their homework.  if your going to spend/invest a bunch of money, you better know the persons name, his address, phone numbers and even their parents, any and everything you can find out!  oh ya, and use escrow!  

He had second day preorders. That means I would have gotten one of the first shipments. If I ordered from bfl I'd be way back on the shipping list and therefore would have gotten less money back from the increased difficulty. I got the his name, address, and phone number from him during the transaction. So I did my homework.

I find it funny that you base your decision making off of a name.

and you make your decisions based on "Too good to be true?"  With a name, you have legal ways of getting your money back.  and i would think the people that put faith(money) in bfl, back when they first announced the rig boxes, will be the ones who get first order.  But still, spending that kind of money, should have used escrow or even paypal, at least with paypal you could reverse the charges.  But i am satisfied to know that maybe you have learned something from this.

btw...ive pre-ordered 2 jal myself and ill be ordering more too, and i really dont care when they come....cause i know ill get something
monstrs

View Profile
September 13, 2012, 06:34:12 AM

Created special walet for btc guy to send coins: 1Ly6ugkbDkcRtrDMfACxRwV2LDyve7MVuV
He sent me already 2.67 BTC, total was 185.47, so 182.8 BTC to go.
airnesst

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 13, 2012, 06:49:19 AM

Thats me Ernest i was digging bitcoins with Przemo we sent him 415 btc from his account for the hardware that never came. and we are just crushed, so many months of hard work seems to vanish Sad((((( . the way i see it,  i wait 2 weeks more and than my family which lives in US goes to FBI. No writing bad words for this guy will encourage him to send us back the money or coins. If he's honest but stupid and he writes truth that he made bad decisions and he wants to pay us back this will not help, if he's a scammer and wants to cheat us, this wont help either , only law enforcement can help in some way( worst case scenario - guy goes to jail and we dont get our money back because FBI or anybody wont give us our money back) the question is : is it worth for him to go to jail for such amount of money( if they catch him -which i predict they will because its too few money to let him hide effectively)

we just sold our rig which i advertised before on this forum and wanted to buy more compact one and we found this guy Sad((( ahhh
LoupGaroux

Activity: 574

View Profile
September 13, 2012, 02:21:25 PM

i want to handle this thats why i came back around. but if you guys start threaten me it makes me not want to do anything for you. i know you guys are mad for good reason but your gonna have to keep your cool if you want a refund from me.

That sort of sounds like fucking demanding fucking respect, just like those other scamming assholes at bitcoinica! What is it with you scammy fucks that you think threats and insults will make your mistakes go away? You live in Elmwood Park, do you really think the cops there (and their Chief is an acquaintance of mine BTW) are going to give a damn about some internet scammer getting spoken to sharply? Do you honestly think it is going to make a blip on their radar if some nice boys from Cicero come over and ask about the debt they purchased?

Fuck me? No, asshole, fuck you.
SgtSpike
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1005

View Profile
September 13, 2012, 03:22:32 PM

What about a feedback system next to names and people can at least see transactions done and for amounts, usually give you a good sign if theirs going to be potential issues, beside just the amount of posts.
*Looks at sig*

Of course, I don't think theymos wants to integrate a feedback system directly into the forum (I believe that possibility has been discussed and shot down before), but I was thinking about writing up a greasemonkey script that would auto-insert the feedback stats next to/under people's names as they are browsing the forum.
the_thing

Activity: 546
Merit: 252

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
September 13, 2012, 05:57:50 PM

fucking greed is in me and i dont know how to control it yet.
This should be the motto of the whole bitcoin community.

Also, I love the name of this thread. It fits perfect!

,gaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaag,
           ,aP8b    _,dYba,       ,adPb,_    d8Ya,
         ,aP"  Yb_,dP"   "Yba, ,adP"   "Yb,_dP  "Ya,
       ,aP"    _88"         )888(         "88_    "Ya,
     ,aP"   _,dP"Yb      ,adP"8"Yba,      dP"Yb,_   "Ya,
   ,aPYb _,dP8    Yb  ,adP"   8   "Yba,  dP    8Yb,_ dPYa,
 ,aP"  YdP" dP     YbdP"      8      "YbdP     Yb "YbP  "Ya,
I8aaaaaa8aaa8baaaaaa88aaaaaaaa8aaaaaaaa88aaaaaad8aaa8aaaaaa8I
`Yb,   d8a, Ya      d8b,      8      ,d8b      aP ,a8b   ,dP'
  "Yb,dP "Ya "8,   dI "Yb,    8    ,dP" Ib   ,8" aP" Yb,dP"
    "Y8,   "YaI8, ,8'   "Yb,  8  ,dP"   `8, ,8IaP"   ,8P"
      "Yb,   `"Y8ad'      "Yb,8,dP"      `ba8P"'   ,dP"
        "Yb,    `"8,        "Y8P"        ,8"'    ,dP"
          "Yb,    `8,         8         ,8'    ,dP"
            "Yb,   `Ya        8        aP'   ,dP"
              "Yb,   "8,      8      ,8"   ,dP"
                "Yb,  `8,     8     ,8'  ,dP"   
                  "Yb, `Ya    8    aP' ,dP"     
                    "Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "       

Free TON

PEER-TO-PEER MULTY-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬TON SURF - OFFICIAL WALLET.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
monstrs

View Profile
September 17, 2012, 11:24:50 AM

Anybody got some update from BTC guy ?

Las message i got from him at 14.september:

i sent anzjack 2.67 coins today. i just got tgjj shipping address for the cards. there isnt gonna be progress made every day. i need to hussle and make money before i can start paying back anything significant.
aznjack31

View Profile
September 17, 2012, 02:37:45 PM

I did receive the 2.67 but no updates since then

Pre-Order Yours Today!     
monstrs