Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 08:23:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: fuck  (Read 16664 times)
Littleshop
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1003

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2013, 05:08:31 AM

Yes, it is him.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
John (John K.)
Global Troll-buster and
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1225

Away on an extended break

View Profile
March 21, 2013, 08:18:31 AM

The original  BTC Guy account is back too - he's been trolling everywhere. Figures he want to divert attention to himself from his sockpuppets.
BTC guy (OP)

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 26, 2013, 01:28:33 AM

BTC guy is back!!!   

Cheesy

John (John K.)
Global Troll-buster and
Legendary

View Profile
March 26, 2013, 01:29:26 AM

BTC guy is back!!!   

Cheesy
Paying back yet?
BTC guy (OP)

View Profile
March 26, 2013, 01:30:24 AM

yes sir

BTC guy (OP)

View Profile
March 26, 2013, 01:34:37 AM

will my scammer tag be removed when i pay back everybody?

John (John K.)
Global Troll-buster and
Legendary

View Profile
March 26, 2013, 01:37:19 AM

will my scammer tag be removed when i pay back everybody?
Of course.
BTC guy (OP)

View Profile
March 26, 2013, 01:40:29 AM

good. not that its matters cause i am well aware i ruined my reputation here. i just want it gone. im tired of being that guy.

BTC guy (OP)

View Profile
March 26, 2013, 02:04:08 AM

if i burned you post here and i will make it right.

littleshop, i offered you a refund if you returned the goods. you refused. you will get nothing from me.

Littleshop
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2013, 05:08:45 AM

if i burned you post here and i will make it right.

littleshop, i offered you a refund if you returned the goods. you refused. you will get nothing from me.

Why would I send goods back to someone who has scammed more people then he can count?

Here is my repayment address.  I have offered a reduced figure if you pay me back in the next 48 hours.

14wv8dsBdqdbU8b7yNfdSZLbie1euyQoH1

BTC guy (OP)

View Profile
March 26, 2013, 05:33:35 AM

i have just took the initiative and PM'd all the people i burned. sit back and get your popcorn folks cause im going to stun all of you when i refund everybody.

Littleshop
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2013, 05:35:29 AM

i have just took the initiative and PM'd all the people i burned. sit back and get your popcorn folks cause im going to stun all of you when i refund everybody.

Waiting!  Address is posted so everyone can see what you have paid back.

🏰 TradeFortress 🏰
Bitcoin Veteran
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1043

👻

View Profile
March 26, 2013, 07:51:43 AM

I'm gonna guess more trolling but if you actually repaid the people you scammed that'd be good.
TGJJ

Activity: 169
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 26, 2013, 09:31:04 AM

I've received a PM from BTC Guy saying that if I post here I will get refunded.

These are the details of what I sent him. If you are going to return the coins, please send them here - 1BdtwdXquSQLF4hpDVKBDFzZHHZ61VAACd

I bought 4 graphics cards from BTC guy and I have heard nothing from him after making the purchase. I sent him 33 coins which can be seen here - http://blockchain.info/address/18JgZuNaW8hLV2uMGAcbUhHTVuPGfvA2jC and they appear to be in his wallet. However he has not seemed to log on here since the 1st of September. Can anybody give some advice as on what to do, or know of how I can contact him as he is not responding to my messages? He has a long list of successful transactions https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=66338.0 , so I don't think he has conned me, but I am not sure what is going on. I have quoted our most recent messages below.

5830 / $80
5850 / $100
5870 / $120
6990 / $400

if you buy 4 of the 6990 i will do $350.

How much for 4 5830's with postage to (removed - English postal address)

im not offering a price break for the cheaper cards. $80 is my best price. shipping would be $40. total would be $360. i can round it down to $350 even.

How do you want payment?

coins

Would you accept Paypal if I pay fees?

no sorry

I am currently in the process of buying bitcoins to buy 4 of the 5830's.

OK i will hold them for you. let me know when your ready.

How many coins and to what address?

33 coins shipped
18JgZuNaW8hLV2uMGAcbUhHTVuPGfvA2jC

I am just about to get the Bitcoins needed, do you still have the stock?

yes

Still the same address?

ya

The coins have been sent.

Please can you post to:

(removed)

OK will confirm when i get home
aznjack31

Activity: 124
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 26, 2013, 11:37:12 AM

I'll play. Lets see if he returns the money to me. I'm curious as how much he would start to refund.

54Gh/s bASIC Bitcoin Mining Devices
Pre-Order Yours Today!     
Only $1069.99 ! @ http://www.BitcoinASIC.com
monstrs

Activity: 555
Merit: 504

View Profile
March 26, 2013, 08:33:28 PM

Hello.How much do you want for single BFC unit? 800$ ? How about shipping wordwide?Thanks
// $900 with shipping
Will i be able to exchange this sngle to the new one, with +699$ when it will be available? Or it is only on your name? Single is on your hands or just ordered?
//you can buy just the single or the single + the upgrade. if you want the upgrade i would have BFL ship the upgrade to you when they are available. i have my single in my hands.
How much it is extra for upgrade? Will i be able to buy upgrade latter from butterfly labs if i wont buy it from you? What is the order number for the upgrade? Upgrade type is BitForce Single ‘SC’ ? Thanks again.
// $2000 for single + upgrade. order number 2007. if you have your own single you can purchase the upgrade yourself but you will wait longer. i ordered the day they started pre-orders. order numbers are probably past 5000 by now.

Price is good, can i ask why are you selling singe and upgrade? If i buy from you both single and upgrade, what is next step?
1. You are sending me Single or i pay first?
2. When you are sending single to me, i get it, releasing money i guess?
3. When Butterfly labs is delivered upgrade unit to you, you send it to me, and i am sending old single back to you?
4. Which is the right order? Thanks again. Regards
// you pay. i send you single. BFL sends you SC single when they launch.
Hello.I am considering this deal, but would like to now your thougts why are you selling this deal in the first place. What is my guarantee, if i pay you first and then wait. Are you willing to trade japalenos too? How much for them shipped? I am in europe. Thanks again.Best regards.
// im a trader. i buy and sell. i know this stuff is hot so i decided to try and make a buck. if you pay you will get your single. i have plenty of rep for delivering as promised. my rep is below. my best offer for jalapenos is $1000. shipping europe is $40. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=66338.0
OK.I am really pleased that you have great reputation, looking forward to make deal with you. What is the order numer for those japalenos ? If i want to buy them, can i pay when you got them on hands? With some first pay already? What payment metod do you prefer?
// jalapenos order number 802. they will probably be sold this weekend. i like coins.
When was the order date, the same, that mini rig? Sorry, but you did not answered my question:
"If i want to buy them, can i pay when you got them on hands? With some first pay already?" I am very sorry, but i dont have so much coins, is it possible that you accept paypal or moneybookers?
// i didnt order a mini rig. jalapenos order 802. SC order 2007. you cant pay when i have them in hands. BFL doesnt ship SC till oct/nov. everything will be sold by then. i only accept coins.
// i have the single in my hands. i can ship that to you this weekend.
// i only accept coins. you can buy coins on MTgox with dwolla. you can also trade paypal for coins in the exchange forum. i cant hold anything for you, sorry bro. ive got a bunch of people PM'ing me every day. i want to sell this stuff and move on to my next investment. i ordered everything 6/9.
OK. I understand. When i get money and buy coins, i will pm you for the details.Best regards.
// if its gonna take you a few days to get your coins together for a big order it might be smart to grab the single now and the rest when your ready.
Hi.Sorry, got some quick question. It looks like i will be able to get those 2000$, it will take time though to purchase those BTC. I am considering, that you could even keep that single unit to yourself. Reason is that in my country it is pretty pist of customs, and it may be troble to pay for shipping to me, that ship single back to BFc and then SC unit back. Can you offer me some discount if i let you have single unit until SC unit ships to you. One case could be that you could even mine by yourself and profit. What do you say, is it possible discount in that case? It would be a lot easier that way for both of us. Consider that. Thanks.Best regards.
// i can mine with it until SC launches. we split the coins 50/50. when SC launches i send you the new SC single.
What if i let you mine it by yourself, but for 2000$ you ad one japaleno unit when it arrives (Will pay shipping separetly if it will nedd to ship independently)? I will need approximetly one week to get those BTC's for you, is that ok? Its just pretty complicated to get that amount of btc's in that short time. I am palning to use bitmarket an local SEPA wire transfer, what can take up to 5 days to money arrive. I heard that dwolla has prety big transaction fees. What service are you using? Although you ar in America, thats a little bit easier.
// i can do that deal, but i cant wait a week for payment. everything will be sold by then. dwolla's fee's are only $0.25.
What services accept dwolla? I know bitmarket support it, but there is only 15 BTC right now available for dwolla. How fast is the payment between dwolla users? I can try to manage faster with those transactions, how long can you wait? I presume i am offering you better deal than any other buyer, because i let you single unit to yourself and if BFC fails to deliver new units in october you can earn money all this time. ThanksBest regards.
// payment between dwolla users is instant. you can also add bank account or credit card to dwolla and transfer funds to MTgox to buy coins.
how long can you wait when i get coins?
// i want everything sold this weekend
And what if i can only get coins by tuesday, wednesday next week? This weekend sounds unreal Sad Do you have buyer for all, or what? Why are you rushing so much? I am ready to make deal with you, can you be a little bit flexible about that? If you could accept real money, maybe i could get things done by this weekend, but only with real money, do you have money in your dwolla account?
// you are not the only person who wants to buy. im not gonna hold it for anybody. its first come first served. i only want coins.
// if you can put down a small deposit i will hold the single for you.
Trying to register with dwolla, but i need american number i guess to verify, can you help me? format must be ###-###-#### About what amount we are talking about?
// they want a social security number. thats a number the USA gives its citizens at birth. you should contact dwolla and ask them how non USA members verify the account.i dont need a big deposit just something to show me your serious about buying. 10 coins will do.
// the exchange forum is in the marketplace. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=53.0
// im leaving work soon. i wont be on computer until late tonight or early tomorrow. good luck getting your coins.    Grin
I'll do my best, looking forward to make deal with you.
// you can buy coins on ebay too
Hi.Got 10BTC's , can send them to you if you reserve that deal for me.
// cool, where you get the coins from?  16uxgGsk49q3yRry5DZ9x1ZK6E6Tfsu27n
Got them here in forum, via paypal. How long you can reserve single and one japaleno for me if i send you 10 BTC ? How much BTC do you need total?
// i can hold this stuff for a few days. if you havent paid by next weekend i might refund you. $2000 for single + upgrade. one jalapeno for $250. shipping is $40.
Ok, will send you 10 BTC shortly.I thought we agreed, that if you keep singel to yourself and mine with it all the time until new one delivers you are offering eather discount, or for those 2000$ add one japaleno to order. So what would it be?
// if you want me to hang on to the single until SC launches i can do $2000 even with the jalapeno and shipping.
// when do you think you can pay the rest?
I could get money eather tomorrow some part, another part monday. After that I will buy coins, just have to carefull, there is sometimes problems with banks in my country, cant make too big deals.
// thats cool i have no problems taking smaller payments. once you make another payment or two i will start telling people it has been sold.
Ok, than thats what i do.So how many BTC is needed total? Will write you when next payment will be.
// 194 - 10 = 184
// im still here. im not in front of my computer all day. send coins when ready.
maurice rivera
2818 n Kolmar
chicago IL 60641
773 510 2752
xxx847@gmail.com

Hope you got the coins. Can you check in your thread as promised that you have sold single+upgrade+japaleno?
// you only sent me 22 coins. i'll update the thread when you paid in full.
Hello.Will have the most of the coins by today, i hope. I hope you understand that BTC are growing in value, so those first 22 i bought for 10,5 $, now the price is 12 and growing. So basicaly i have spent on bitcoins 231 $ (dont counting convertation and transaction fees). So as i understand i need to deliver to you coins with value 2000-231=1769 $ in BTC, which by todays price is ~ 147 BTC. Offcorse if i will get cheaper, i will caunt $ i have spent not those BTC count. I hope you understand. feel free to ask questions.Best regards.
// you gave me $230. the average right now is $11.15. you got 159 coins to go.
Cheapest i can get is the last mtgox price, if you now cheeper, please let me know. Cant use mtgox either, too long period of verification for any payment metod.
// you are making this a hard sale. i dont go by last price or high price. i go by average. its pain in ass to negotiate rate when the last price goes up and down so much. you need to make larger payments. im not gonna change rate every few hours. we will go by average price when your ready to make payment.
// dam sorry to hear that. i am still holding this equipment for you. hopefully we get this paid in full by friday.
Thanks.Will try to do everything to get you those coins as soon as possible.By the way, i saw that there is some complains about you too in forum, as far as i understood there were misleading or something? That is not our case i hope? Why do you need so fast those coins? And can you please update your thread with our deal happening? It would make me feel a little bit safier. Thank you very much.
// that guy got his watches. he said so himself. he claimed they were fake and worthless so he should get to keep them and get a refund. i offered refund but he didnt want to return the watches. its no secret if you want a refund you return the goods. my sales history is below. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=66338.0
Hello. sent you 2 bitcoins which i bought yesterday, they cost more, but if you want, that would be 11.15 per coin as yesterdays weighted average.So that means, that i have sent you total ~ 230 + (2x11.15)= 252.30 $ So i need to provide you with 1747,7 $ equal in BTC.
// you need to make larger payments. dont send me 2 coins at $10.50, 8 coins at $10.30, 6 coins at $11.25, 12 coins at $11.60. its a pain in the ass and its too hard to keep track of what you paid at all these different rates. from now on send at least 20 coins at a time.
Hello.Good news.Have resolved issues with money transfer, just waiting when it completes. So basily will have BTC today and tomorrow in my hands. Are you ready to compleate the deal? Thanks for patiance.Best regards
// you mean no more 2 coins here 10 coins there? you can pay in full? that would be awesome.
Would pay teh most today, the rest tomorrow, just be patient, will pay all, just need to wait a little bit  Wink
// OK that sounds like a plan.
Small update.Waiting for many arrive in mtgox, will have BTC today, tomorrow hopefully.
// cool, how did you get the coins?
Just bought them in another place similar to mtgox, but smaller.Can you please answer to all my questions and send some information i asked?I may seem paranoic, but i need to be shor.
// what else do you want?
I would be happy, if you could update your thread with details about our deal.Also curently have 84 BTC for todays average 10.87 by mtgox. Can i send you these 84, or you will be waiting for all?
// i dont want to tell everybody its sold when you have not paid in full. when the deal is done i will announce to the forum that everything has been sold. you can send what you have now or when you have it all together.
Very good news.I got all BTC on my hands, can send them to you any time.So i send you erlier total 24 BTC with value 250 $. So i need to send you 2000-250=1750$ =====> 1750/10.85 = 161.29 BTC. Will send them shortly, as soon as i get confirmations.
// understood
Just sent you 161.47 BTC by mtgox actual avrage 10.837Can i ask you now to update your topic with full our deal details? I am buying Single + upgrade + japaleno, leaving single to you until new part is shippable to me.Can you please send some approval from Butterfly labs about your order with single "SC". Thanks.Best regards.
// i have not received your last payment. as soon as it shows up i will update the thread and get everything ready.
It is not confirmed yet, but you must see that it is coming, right?
// i see no payment in my wallet. i will let you know when it has been confirmed.
29.08.2012,  22:20:27    -161.47 BTC    Out    Yes Here is confirmation print, please confirm you got the coins, i have sent first 24 BTC to that wavet so that is yours.
// i see your payment
This is your walet: 16uxgGsk49q3yRry5DZ9x1ZK6E6Tfsu27n I can see that there is 1 confirmation now.
Transaction is completed, please confirm.
ok, so you just have to update your thread, and please provide me with some deal approval between you and BFL. I am glad to make busines with you, hope you will be honest and good seller.
From my side i have provided all you needed, so can you please be more qouicker to answer and in more details? So long no new posts in thread about our deal. JUst find some time to do that and i will not bother you so much. I have payed money, i want to see atleast some result.
hi. I can see you were online. Is it so hard to confirm our deal once and for all? I believe you are a good trader, but want to make shore that everything is ok.
// im here. i work and go to school monday-friday. im not always online and able to respond right away.
ok. Waiting
// hey,im here. im very sorry for how sloppy this deal was. i plan to return your coins. please PM me with all the details of our deal and i will make it right.

and so it continued until he get scammer tag.

These were transactions i made to BTC guy:

a57e15448fc4a0e6dc80143f4265f38001e161b7bf22ed96edd8970d5c26439b
 2012-08-29 20:20:41
1P1GRDXuNvqbh7Fk97mirsVHfFG83TK3JW
1PAoFAtG9HRPj7PTiGgi8HSxhNJXvEoSV1
16uxgGsk49q3yRry5DZ9x1ZK6E6Tfsu27n 161.47 BTC

84280e0ad063043d65ea3a2ceacc345ae02ce83a479d90d6f29fb5768700fbbb
1FAVL889hgfjuu6KMq81pqYvAjZD3d5ZMi
1Dw14GJ16quRAJu6Y3UzwEhtJiPKXrD79j
16uxgGsk49q3yRry5DZ9x1ZK6E6Tfsu27n 2 BTC

1f612a65106b5d204dc6adf6c16f8484be5f2d47f72995464aa23ac310fe3569 2012-08-26 19:15:34
1LwHN6q85tj7GFxC17xproX7q32C32evsv
196eU7Djf4jHv6paEmqkFvVwTJmZfVgHP2
1PLiFL7JtRS5JmbEz83Tq1XTxCekQaG7Hj
16uxgGsk49q3yRry5DZ9x1ZK6E6Tfsu27n 12 BTC

9e00f1cce61fc5d18fcb24987b40cd4779cdb1c879478ce12d072199b832e69b 2012-08-25 08:46:05
192iDtR8zJwVRj57SRzvLzbbjqdwy4veAf
1QHRXSEf9VBaAaoq2Rzz9xpm6DgP7LfPnz
16uxgGsk49q3yRry5DZ9x1ZK6E6Tfsu27n 10 BTC

So totaly its 195.47 BTC, he refunded me small amout back in sptember, it was 2.67 BTC. Our deal was on 2000$ i payed him 195.47 BTC - 2.67 BTC he returned, so it makes 192.8 BTC or ~ 1970$
My adress to make payments is: 19nwx71ekZVZWeTcp7NhUcUJQ95xosUjxe
I will be happy to get back my coins.
BTC guy (OP)

View Profile
March 26, 2013, 09:38:35 PM

OK - lets begin.

TGJJ - i have two 5850 if still interested. i can send them plus coins or just straight coins.

monstrs - i have singles and upgrades to SC singles if you want them.

aznjack31 - i need more information about our deal.

Littleshop
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2013, 11:09:10 PM

OK - lets begin.

TGJJ - i have two 5850 if still interested. i can send them plus coins or just straight coins.

monstrs - i have singles and upgrades to SC singles if you want them.

aznjack31 - i need more information about our deal.
I have given my address already.  Waiting.

BTC guy (OP)

View Profile
March 27, 2013, 12:31:09 AM

TGJJ - i also have a gigabyte 7970 ghz edition that is not working but is under warranty and has been approved for RMA. you can also have that if interested.

Jim Rockford

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 27, 2013, 03:19:23 AM

I'd sell that glass table if I were you.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: