Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 01:38:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [Buying] Android 5.0 (Lollipop) Phone Compatible with T-Mobile/Wind (CANADA)  (Read 384 times)
master-P (OP)

Activity: 868
Merit: 1001

https://keybase.io/masterp FREE Escrow Service

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2015, 05:25:48 AM
Last edit: June 10, 2015, 10:37:57 AM by master-P

Nevermind, got what I needed Smiley Cool

Just broke my current phone which was a HTC One M7.

Looking to buy a new one that is compatible with the frequency band that t-mobile/wind mobile uses.

The OnePlus One is a good choice but I'm really willing to buy anything that has 5.0 support. A Nexus phone would be nice too. Doesn't have to be the latest and greatest since I'm probably going to be using it as a temporary phone anyway until the next generation of androids come out.

Used is fine, don't care about accessories or anything. As long as it works and the screen isn't scratched up.

Let me know what you have and price in bitcoin. Must be willing to ship to Canada. My budget is around 1.7 BTC for this.

A brand new OnePlus One would cost me about $480 CAD (including tax) for the 64 GB Model.

Escrow is welcome.

Master-P's Free Escrow Service | 1% Fee for Multi-Party/Sig Campaigns | I Sign ALL of my addresses using PGP Key: https://keybase.io/masterp Verify
Tipping Address: 14PUWBwK854GLenxSa7MAuxXQUXK4DKKi5 | E-mail: masterp.bitcointalk {at} gmail {dot} com (for when/if the forum's offline)
Guide on How to Sign a Message
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: