Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 05:26:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Make 10-50% weekly on average with me and 1BROKER!  (Read 1270 times)
topcat363 (OP)

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 10, 2015, 02:18:36 PM

Recently I have moved away from alts due to being scammed heavily. I tried to get funding to revive a coin in which I had a serious position in, but the btc community claimed I was scamming, which is indeed false. So I've moved on to bigger and better things.

I now use 1broker to trade on the forex market (24/5). It has proven to be extremely profitable, when done properly. I have turned my initial .5 investment into 13 btc in a matter of 2 weeks. That is based on safer trades. I am sure I could have accumulated more on riskier bets. Now I am able to produce more btc much faster with bigger bets.

I am offering to trade your btc on the forex market. The trading week starts Sunday 5pm eastern standard time, and ends Friday 5pm est. Each week I will return profits back to the investor by the end of the day Friday. Since I am the one doing all the work, I am requesting 2% of the profit weekly.

The 10-50% projections again are reserved, meaning the returns can be much higher. The riskier trades are hedged so a counter trade will be put in place instantly until a breakout has occurred, in which the losing trade will then be closed.

I have been doing this for just under 3 weeks for a friend and I. I figured I would extend an offer to the btc community. If interested, please do not hesitate to send me a PM.

Happy trading

Sambu

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 10, 2015, 02:56:17 PM

any screenshot from your forex account with profit looks ?

▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼  No.1 Bitcoin Binary Options and Double Dice  ▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼
████████████████████████████████  sec◔nds trade  ████████████████████████████████
↑↓ Instant Bets ↑↓ Flexible 1~720 minutes Expiry time ↑↓ Highest Reward 190% ↑↓ 16 Assets [btc, forex, gold, 1
PeBo

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 10, 2015, 03:52:13 PM

Sounds very good to me and I'd be ready to give it a try.

If you put 1,05BTC in Escrow here to a trusted member I will provide you 1 BTC to trade with on my behalf.

Should you succeed with 10-50% per week you will easily return 1,05 BTC to me after one week and keep the remaining profit for yourself. Should you fail I'll just take the Escrow and nobody got hurt.

Deal?
TheButterZone
Legendary

Activity: 3010
Merit: 1031

RIP Mommy

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2015, 11:15:47 PM

200x with straddles?

If you put 1,05BTC in Escrow here to a trusted member I will provide you 1 BTC to trade with on my behalf.

Should you succeed with 10-50% per week you will easily return 1,05 BTC to me after one week and keep the remaining profit for yourself. Should you fail I'll just take the Escrow and nobody got hurt.

Deal?

I'm interested in a version of the above too, since 1Broker can't guarantee there will never be a service-wide BTC theft (account-wide 2FA can't stop it) a la Bitfloor.

Saying that you don't trust someone because of their behavior is completely valid.
NLNico
Legendary
hacker

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1289

DiceSites.com owner

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2015, 09:48:24 AM

With your starting capital of 13 bitcoins and a weekly profit of 10% you would have in 1 year:

13*1.1^52 = BTC1,846

and with 50% weekly profit:

13*1.5^52 = BTC18,650,428,881

There is no reason to get other people's money if you really could make such profits, since you can have 2k btc for yourself in a year.

You are either trying to scam or trying to gamble other people's money.

romano1

Activity: 336

have fun

View Profile
June 11, 2015, 09:58:55 AM

With your starting capital of 13 bitcoins and a weekly profit of 10% you would have in 1 year:

13*1.1^52 = BTC1,846

and with 50% weekly profit:

13*1.5^52 = BTC18,650,428,881

There is no reason to get other people's money if you really could make such profits, since you can have 2k btc for yourself in a year.

You are either trying to scam or trying to gamble other people's money.

The second option is much possible, he will gamble Wink
xiionqz

View Profile
June 11, 2015, 01:19:57 PM

Why do you need other people coin if you can get 8 btc in 2 week?
jeannemadrigal2

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 11, 2015, 04:34:26 PM

I was wondering this too.  I would not bother to use other people's money, and at 2%, its too much work when you can make so much.

What is the minimum investment?  Are you willing to use escrow?  If you are so confident in your abilities then you will use escrow. 

If you can really get these kinds of returns on a regular basis I would be happy to give you 20% in stead of 2% for fees, but for this I would need 1. small investment to start (say .1 btc) and also a deposit with an escrow to cover losses, or at least get me a small refund if you fail.
apriyani420

Activity: 406

View Profile
June 11, 2015, 05:50:19 PM

did you read the warning sign at the top? it says that all of the sites are ponzies thats why he needs others money

Nowi

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 11, 2015, 07:39:37 PM

Deal?

Me too. And also I can give you few percents from my profits. But his trust meter looks bad :/. Probably there is no chance for good trade for us.

joel_

Activity: 190

View Profile
June 11, 2015, 09:30:31 PM

@topcat363
What I like about you mate is that you are sincere with your offer. You are saying openly that you have just decided to make big buck in forex and been doing it for three weeks... well, 3 weeks are certainly not enough to think you are successful  trader and offer a service to others. But hey, I am crossing my fingers for you to succeed! Trading in general is great job to do and get paid.

Let me just post few notes to your post:
... It has proven to be extremely profitable, when done properly.
Agreed.

Quote from: topcat363
I have turned my initial .5 investment into 13 btc in a matter of 2 weeks. That is based on safer trades.
Good for you! Congrats. These first lucky wins usually happens for all that get into trading. But beware that this does not mean you will be able to repeat it consistently over and over again. If you want to prove it to yourself that you can do it consistently, then come here in at least two months and tell us how much you have from those 13bts at the end of period. If you will still at least have it, then I will consider putting some coins in your trading account.

I am sure I could have accumulated more on riskier bets. Now I am able to produce more btc much faster with bigger bets.
I and many others have done same mistake. When I started trading, thinking it is easy - get rich quick scheme...well let me tell you, it is just beginners mistake to think that. But hopefully you will realize it soon enough.

Since I am the one doing all the work, I am requesting 2% of the profit weekly.
Fees for managed trading on behalf of customers are much higher in real world and there are a good reasons for that Smiley

The 10-50% projections again are reserved, meaning the returns can be much higher.
yet you fail to mention, that it could easily go the other way around...

The riskier trades are hedged so a counter trade will be put in place instantly until a breakout has occurred, in which the losing trade will then be closed.
Using hedging efficiently on forex is more of an art for some, or more of a stats analysis thing for others I know of. It surely is not as easy as opening the trade in both directions and then just closing the losing one... but ok,  must admit sincerely that I also went through this, thinking it will work in the past - had already learned my lesson Smiley 

Anyway, good luck trading!
xiionqz

View Profile
June 13, 2015, 07:40:26 AM

Deal?

Me too. And also I can give you few percents from my profits. But his trust meter looks bad :/. Probably there is no chance for good trade for us.

yeah
its hard to believe
clipman77
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1008

View Profile
June 13, 2015, 08:17:21 AM

Broker begging under scams and pyramids, it does not seem suspicious to you?
zenitzz

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 13, 2015, 11:57:29 AM

Deal?

agree with your idea, if use escrow. i'll join this project
enhancedfuel

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 13, 2015, 12:26:41 PM

https://1broker.com/

Considering anyone can play this with as little btc as possible, you guys might as well just play yourself!
anderson00673

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 13, 2015, 01:31:24 PM

https://1broker.com/

Considering anyone can play this with as little btc as possible, you guys might as well just play yourself!

I might try it out, it looks interesting.  Have you tried it yourlelf?  What were your results?

To the OP, will you respond to the idea of escrow?  Are you willing to post information on your ongoing returns?  Did you get wiped out yet?  Are you using margin trading?  Just curious, but tbh I don't think that someone with such little experience can do a good enough job to make those kinds of returns all the time.  Good luck!
groko271

Activity: 790
Merit: 505

View Profile
June 14, 2015, 11:34:19 PM

I was wondering this too.  I would not bother to use other people's money, and at 2%, its too much work when you can make so much.

What is the minimum investment?  Are you willing to use escrow?  If you are so confident in your abilities then you will use escrow. 

If you can really get these kinds of returns on a regular basis I would be happy to give you 20% in stead of 2% for fees, but for this I would need 1. small investment to start (say .1 btc) and also a deposit with an escrow to cover losses, or at least get me a small refund if you fail.

I have been trading for over a decade and to make a profit is still very hard. This guy claims to be trading for 3 weeks and now promises 10-50% return. This is unbelievable, beginners luck at best or outright scam. The best most experienced traders in the world struggle to achieve much less than this profit.

I have seen this 100x before on trading forums with the same result = you lose.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: