Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 10:41:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I'm Not Running any Ponzi and I'm not a Ponzi scammer  (Read 3513 times)
letyouearn
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1014

View Profile
June 11, 2015, 05:16:45 PM

I am going from here let me know when all the negative trust left in last 24 will be removed by those member who left them.
Email - chauhanmohan35@gmail.com
Just a single email will work from Quickseller
Only one person is responsible for this Quickseller he has to apologies for his wrong perception.
I will return all the funds within 24 hours after getting email from him.

Yep, this is really going to help you.  Roll Eyes
Oh thank you very much for making me a scammer you guys are awesome Really awesome.

All funds are just moved to another wallet what he is holding for signature campaign.

Transaction id =   https://blockchain.info/tx/0e34eebd0fc68a862e69c0f96d6cdab727cd368afa58a5ecc62c1ad5fb4af57d

░░▄▄███▄▄
██████████
████
█████░░░░
██████████▄▄██████▄▄
███████████████████████▄▄
████
█████████▀▀███████
██████████████░░░░░████
████
█████████▄▄███████
█████
█████████████████
█▀▀
████
███▀▀███████▀▀
████
░░░░░████▀
███████▄▄▄▀▀

░░▀▀███▀▀
..CPLAY - IDO.████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   O N E   E C O S Y S T E M   F O R   A L L 
Y O U R   C R Y P T O   N E E D S
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████
A P P   S T O R E
W A L L E T
A D S T A T I O N
2 F A   S H I E L D
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
KWH
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1045

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
June 11, 2015, 05:18:44 PM

I am going from here let me know when all the negative trust left in last 24 will be removed by those member who left them.
Only one person is responsible for this Quickseller he has to apologies for his wrong perception.

Oh thank you very much for making me a scammer you guys are awesome Really awesome.

You did it to yourself, leave yourself appropriate thanks.
No Quickseller forced me to do that i'm still agree to return all the fund provided all who leaved negative trust except dooglus agrees to remove it from my account.

That excuse is very lame and doesn't cut it nor excuse the blackmail with held funds that are not yours. Your actions are your own, live with them.

When the subject of buying BTC with Paypal comes up, I often remember this: 

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein
XinXan

Activity: 1064
Merit: 505

View Profile
June 11, 2015, 05:19:10 PM

And this is why i always ask for bans against this type of people, whats the point in still seeing what this guy has to say, he is clearly a trash scammer, just ban him already and save us some time
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2298

View Profile
June 11, 2015, 05:26:00 PM

I am not sure why you think I care about you returning the funds you are holding. Assuming you are telling the truth about not being the same person as the Ponzi you are promoting, then you are threatening to steal from another scammer, and if you don't pay the signature campaign participants then people who are promoting a scam will get scammed. I am not saying that it is okay to scam these people however these are not exactly high on my priority list of people that should be protected from scams.

Not only that but you transferred funds to what is likely one of your alt accounts.

Additionally, there is strong evidence that you are in fact the person behind the two ponzis whose signature campaign you are managing/escrowing for. The fact that the first one trusted you with their money is highly suspicious as you had zero experience either holding money for others nor managing a signature campaign and you had very little trading history, however I gave you the benefit of the doubt on this. However you received a negative rating from Dooglas which gave you a trade with extreme caution tag and then another ponzi trusted you with their money after contacting at most a total of 7 sites (that you claim, I could only find evidence that you contacted three sites, two of which used you as escrow), this is simply too strong of an indication that you are the same person as the other Ponzi scam sites.

My negative rating really does not matter, I am not on default trust so it will not show up by default, even if I was, I was not the first person to give you a negative rating on default trust, people are free to exclude and/or ignore my ratings. People can also likely come to the same conclusion that I came to.
DiamondCardz
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1112

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2015, 05:34:59 PM

Allegations on me by Quickseller on me I will give all the answer here asked by anyone.

"I was given access to BTCBLOGGER's account and reviewed his PM history with his permission.

Here is what I found when reviewing your PM history:

I was able to find PM's to/from the two likely scam sites that you have escrowed for. I was able to find a PM to(and from) a single site that rejected your services. Other then the above, I was unable to find any sites/users that you were sending/receiving PM's to/from regarding your signature campaign services.

I would consider you proposing your services to various sites to be similar to "cold calling" which generally has a very low "conversation" rate, and an even lower rate when you actually make contact with your potential customers. However you were able to sell your services to 66% of your prospects and made contact with 100% of your prospects. Additionally, what you were doing would likely be considered to be PM spam and as a result would likely be something that would have resulted in a ban if such PM's were reported, which is something that does not appear to have happened.

Additionally, you were able to get someone to trust you with their money after you received a negative trust rating from someone in the Default Trust network, and had a 'trade with extreme caution tag' which is highly suspicious.

I would say that the PM evidence is inclusive at best, however the evidence suggesting that you are the same person as the ponzi scams you are "escrowing" for are undebunked."

You keep asking people to verify this when I first verified this a very long ago. Why? It seems to me to just be some weak attempt at cleaning yourself after you screwed up big time and essentially tried to extort - no, you are still trying to extort, and when people point that out, you play the victim and say you're being falsely portrayed as a scammer. Do you really think you are helping your image?

BA Computer Science, University of Oxford
Dissertation was about threat modelling on distributed ledgers.
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2298

View Profile
June 11, 2015, 05:46:25 PM

It seems that I received a negative rating from SNavy (the ponzi) saying that I falsely accused both him and BTCBLOGGER. It is interesting how the person who BTCBLOGGER is threatening to steal from is making a point to stick up for him in this way Roll Eyes
the joint
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1020

View Profile
June 11, 2015, 05:50:27 PM

No Quickseller forced me to do that i'm still agree to return all the fund provided all who leaved negative trust except dooglus agrees to remove it from my account.

He didn't "force" you to do anything.  It's called a choice.

You're greedy, and somehow you have convinced yourself that feeling as if you've been unfairly screwed over by one person gives you justification to screw over someone else.  That's an ugly and detestable quality.  All it shows is that your ethics are incredibly loose, and that whatever you think is right is accompanied by an unspoken footnote, "...as long as I get something out of it, too."
BTCBLOGGER (OP)

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 11, 2015, 05:58:53 PM

Allegations on me by Quickseller on me I will give all the answer here asked by anyone.

"I was given access to BTCBLOGGER's account and reviewed his PM history with his permission.

I was able to find PM's to/from the two likely scam sites that you have escrowed for. I was able to find a PM to(and from) a single site that rejected your services. Other then the above, I was unable to find any sites/users that you were sending/receiving PM's to/from regarding your signature campaign services.

I would consider you proposing your services to various sites to be similar to "cold calling" which generally has a very low "conversation" rate, and an even lower rate when you actually make contact with your potential customers. However you were able to sell your services to 66% of your prospects and made contact with 100% of your prospects. Additionally, what you were doing would likely be considered to be PM spam and as a result would likely be something that would have resulted in a ban if such PM's were reported, which is something that does not appear to have happened.

Additionally, you were able to get someone to trust you with their money after you received a negative trust rating from someone in the Default Trust network, and had a 'trade with extreme caution tag' which is highly suspicious.

I would say that the PM evidence is inclusive at best, however the evidence suggesting that you are the same person as the ponzi scams you are "escrowing" for are undebunked."

You keep asking people to verify this when I first verified this a very long ago. Why? It seems to me to just be some weak attempt at cleaning yourself after you screwed up big time and essentially tried to extort - no, you are still trying to extort, and when people point that out, you play the victim and say you're being falsely portrayed as a scammer. Do you really think you are helping your image?
I challenge all the detective and admin and all trusted member here badbear,doohlus,theymos,Quickseller,the joint and any other to prove that I am cryptommm and SNavy if you are able to do so with valid proof then I will commit suicide after giving him all my property but if you fails to do so you have to apologies for your mistake within next 30 days. Do court cases do anything you can do just prove that I'm SNavy.
I'm really very disappointed with this feeling like I'm am a big thief/scammer/killer etc I'm really angry with that.
arallmuus
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1403

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2015, 06:09:00 PM

if you are able to do so with valid proof then I will commit suicide

You are going to far with this, Basically why would you even care about your reputation here? Your reputation stays here and not the real world, if you are not a scammer or a ponzi operator then you are not . Basically the world doesnt even care about any of your reputation here to be honest

but if you fails to do so you have to apologies for your mistake within next 30 days.

This wont do, The most people that have left you negative trust would do is remove your negative trust or atleast change them to neutral. I've never seen someone do a public apology after giving a negative trust then later the claim of the negative trust is wrong

To be honest, I dont think that BTCBLOGGER ran a ponzi here. He pmed me before when he was still newbie (or member) asking about removal of negative trust from vod. He seems to be honest but thats yeah I have no proof either that he isnt running any ponzi

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
sonnyltc

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 11, 2015, 06:15:42 PM

I challenge all the detective and admin and all trusted member here badbear,doohlus,theymos,Quickseller,the joint and any other to prove that I am cryptommm and SNavy if you are able to do so with valid proof then I will commit suicide after giving him all my property but if you fails to do so you have to apologies for your mistake within next 30 days. Do court cases do anything you can do just prove that I'm SNavy.
I'm really very disappointed with this feeling like I'm am a big thief/scammer/killer etc I'm really angry with that.

Don't suicide. Why don't give more interesting offer ?, maybe you will pay 10 btc to someone who will provide valid proof.

edit :

To be honest, I dont think that BTCBLOGGER ran a ponzi here. He pmed me before when he was still newbie (or member) asking about removal of negative trust from vod. He seems to be honest but thats yeah I have no proof either that he isnt running any ponzi

I thought you're wrong.
BTCBLOGGER (OP)

View Profile
June 11, 2015, 06:17:36 PM

if you are able to do so with valid proof then I will commit suicide

You are going to far with this, Basically why would you even care about your reputation here? Your reputation stays here and not the real world, if you are not a scammer or a ponzi operator then you are not . Basically the world doesnt even care about any of your reputation here to be honest

but if you fails to do so you have to apologies for your mistake within next 30 days.

This wont do, The most people that have left you negative trust would do is remove your negative trust or atleast change them to neutral. I've never seen someone do a public apology after giving a negative trust then later the claim of the negative trust is wrong

Thanks buddy your words gave me a feeling of satisfaction that at least anyone is here who trust me.
I think self respect is also a thing which have more valuable for me than my life that's all.
BTCBLOGGER (OP)

View Profile
June 11, 2015, 06:19:49 PM

Don't suicide. Why don't give more interesting offer ?, maybe you will pay 10 btc to someone who will provide valid proof.

edit :

I thought you're wrong.
I think my property is nearly equal to more than 1000+ BTC.
sonnyltc

View Profile
June 11, 2015, 06:24:20 PM

Will you send your property to escrow ?, How do you send your property to escrow ?
And I have one more question for you.  have you ever promoted your own ponzi here ?
BTCBLOGGER (OP)

View Profile
June 11, 2015, 06:31:44 PM

Will you send your property to escrow ?, How do you send your property to escrow ?
And I have one more question for you.  have you ever promoted your own ponzi here ?
I don't think anyone trusted enough to escrow it and first prove that why I offered it because I know I was not him.
Yes, Nearly 1 year ago when I joined the community first I did it but removed it after getting a message from a member because I was offering multiplier of x1.01 So I got many messages on this people making fun on me saying it was a ponzi and is the worst and least amount paying ponzi. In reality I was thinking to pay them with the process of mining.

In reality I was unaware about all the fact about the ponzi.
Leave any message for me here I will try to answer each and every one with honesty.
the joint
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1020

View Profile
June 11, 2015, 06:36:49 PM

The negative feedback I left has nothing to do with:

...prov[ing] that I am cryptommm and SNavy...

Instead, it has everything to do with:

I'm running with the money now and will return the money to the owner only if Quickseller remove his trust rating from my account and...

Money that isn't yours, isn't yours.  Simple concept.  Whether or not you steal from someone else shouldn't, in any way, be dependent upon what Quickseller does.
oser41eric

Activity: 501

View Profile
June 11, 2015, 06:40:15 PM

You may or may not run ponzi and be a ponzi scammer we are yet to prove this beyond any doubt, we have however confirmed that you do in fact escrow and manage their advertising 'signature campaign' so you are helping them scam for a few dollars so in my eyes you are just as bad as the ponzi admin maybe even worse than him because you are easily brought.. You have no chance at getting your negatives removed now.
sonnyltc

View Profile
June 11, 2015, 06:41:53 PM

And I have one more question for you.  have you ever promoted your own ponzi here ?
I don't think anyone trusted enough to escrow it and first prove that why I offered it because I know I was not him.
Yes, Nearly 1 year ago when I joined the community first I did it but removed it after getting a message from a member because I was offering multiplier of x1.01 So I got many messages on this people making fun on me saying it was a ponzi and is the worst and least amount paying ponzi. In reality I was thinking to pay them with the process of mining.

In reality I was unaware about all the fact about the ponzi.
Leave any message for me here I will try to answer each and every one with honesty.
If you don't trust anyone with big amount, then just send 10 btc to trusted escrow, don't need to suicide. and trust me that everyone will start to search who you are.
at least you have admitted you ran ponzi before.
dooglus
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1330

View Profile
June 11, 2015, 06:52:10 PM

Hi dooglus how are you ? Have you saw my PM if you please if already seen please PM me.

Hi.

I saw these two PMs sent at 3:17am and 3:21am. I'm sorry it takes me more than 4 minutes to respond to messages while I'm sleeping...

I'm not sure what you want me to say - the message doesn't seem to be addressed to me. I don't know who romano is, and doubt I "know him well". Other than that I don't have any comment to make.

Nobody forced you to become a scammer. You chose it yourself.

Just-Dice                 ██             
          ██████████         
      ██████████████████     
  ██████████████████████████ 
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
   Play or Invest                 ██             
          ██████████         
      ██████████████████     
  ██████████████████████████ 
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
   1% House Edge
BTCBLOGGER (OP)

View Profile
June 12, 2015, 12:02:07 AM

You may or may not run ponzi and be a ponzi scammer we are yet to prove this beyond any doubt, we have however confirmed that you do in fact escrow and manage their advertising 'signature campaign' so you are helping them scam for a few dollars so in my eyes you are just as bad as the ponzi admin maybe even worse than him because you are easily brought.. You have no chance at getting your negatives removed now.
I just want Quickseller to apologise for his mistake that he made .
KWH
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1045

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
June 12, 2015, 12:03:56 AM

I just want Quickseller to apologise for his mistake that he made .

Even if that happened, it does NOT absolve you of your actions.

When the subject of buying BTC with Paypal comes up, I often remember this: 

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: