Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 04:05:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Good VPS/Dedicated host for Bitcoins?  (Read 5901 times)
JackH (OP)

Activity: 381
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 11, 2012, 08:11:59 PM

I am looking for a VPS or maybe even a dedicated. If possible to pay with Bitcoin I would definitely take it! Hit me up with offers  Grin

<helo> funny that this proposal grows the maximum block size to 8GB, and is seen as a compromise
<helo> oh, you don't like a 20x increase? well how about 8192x increase?
<JackH> lmao

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jfreak53

Activity: 298
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2012, 11:07:49 PM

Would need to know a bit more, like what your looking for in VPS or Dedicated. I run Microtronix ESolutions, we have offices in two countries of the world and clients in 12. We have been in business now for 10 years.

VPS: https://clients.microtronix-tech.com/cart.php?gid=5
Dedicated: https://clients.microtronix-tech.com/cart.php?gid=10

We offer OpenVZ, Xen and Dedicated server's along with reseller hosting, SSL certs, offsite bitcoin wallet's, reseller domain sales and shared linux hosting. Payments offered in Bitcoin and instant activation.

As I said though for personalized prices you would have to post the specs your looking for to give us something to offer Smiley

█ █ microtronixdc.com - Performance VPS, Dedicated Servers, Colocation, Full-Rack options!
Massive Network Bandwidth options with Fiber throughout! Always-On DDoS Mitigation for all traffic!
phantastisch
Legendary

Activity: 2270
Merit: 1363

View Profile
September 11, 2012, 11:25:56 PM

Would need to know a bit more, like what your looking for in VPS or Dedicated. I run Microtronix ESolutions, we have offices in two countries of the world and clients in 12. We have been in business now for 10 years.

VPS: https://clients.microtronix-tech.com/cart.php?gid=5
Dedicated: https://clients.microtronix-tech.com/cart.php?gid=10

We offer OpenVZ, Xen and Dedicated server's along with reseller hosting, SSL certs, offsite bitcoin wallet's, reseller domain sales and shared linux hosting. Payments offered in Bitcoin and instant activation.

As I said though for personalized prices you would have to post the specs your looking for to give us something to offer Smiley

154$ USD / Month , wow the differences between the US and german hosters seem huge. Just wondering.
Is this a managed server?

keep up the good work in pioneering for bitcoin.

HOWEYCOINS   ▮      Excitement and         ⭐  ● TWITTER  ● FACEBOOK   ⭐       
  ▮    guaranteed returns                 ●TELEGRAM                         
  ▮  of the travel industry
    ⭐  ●Ann Thread ●Instagram   ⭐ 
✅    U.S.Sec    ➡️
✅  approved!  ➡️
bytedisorder

Activity: 489
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2012, 06:30:28 AM

Bitronic Technologies VPS:

With full root access, you are in a position to install advanced software and completely personalize virtually anything as though your VPS were a dedicated server without the price of the aforementioned. For simple administration, cPanel can be obtained. If you're running high load websites with an ever increasing quantity of site traffic, but can't yet afford a dedicated server to accommodate the elevated load, then have a look at our cost-effective VPS web hosting plans. A VPS guarantees an insulated hosting atmosphere, with the crucial assets you'll find on a dedicated server. You can rest assured that your alloted CPU, RAM, disk space and traffic, are allotted solely to you. Bitronic Technologies VPS Hosing is located in the Bitronic Technologies datacenter, meaning that your mission-critical applications are backed by our state-of-the art redundant UPS, N+1 CRAC, and enough backup power to last 6 days.

Because the performance of VPS web hosting is dependent on hardware quality and network infrastructure, we've got the technology to run vps to provide premium service quality. To provide the best Linux VPS web hosting services, Bitronic Technologies has selected to virtualize machines using the Xen virtualization system. Xen produces Linux containers that may be individually restarted with remote root access, rapidly and effectively. Bitronic Technologies also uses Virtualizor by Softaculous, a VPS hosting plan user interface that does not only accelerates the deployment of bleeding edge VPS hosting accounts, makes it much simpler for customers to handle system assets utilize their own servers. Together, these software elements sythesize Bitronic Technologies' new VPS web hosting service and make it among the best VPS hosting service available on the market today.

Check out our VPS offerings here: http://www.bitronictech.net/vps-hosting.php

You can install whichever control panel/OS you desire. The packages come prepackaged with control panel licences however if you have custom needs don't hesitate to contact us.

Or if you are interested in a dedicated server, Bitronic Technologies Has a Dedicated Linux Server for You!
If you're a fan of Linux we provide several distributions from the OS on any dedicated linux server you want to buy. Each dedcated linux server can be provisioned with CentOS, Unbuntu, Esxi, RedHat, Debian or FreeBSD. Only Redhat includes a cost connected to it's use and that is just $20 monthly. We have a plethora of control panels available such as: cPanel, Parallels Plesk Sections, Direct Admin, WebSitePanel, Parallels Hsphere and Webmin. These can all be easily setup on any dedicated linux server we offer. As far as virtualization, Parallels Virtuozzo, Softaculous, HyperVM plus many more virtualization softwares are available to be placed on any one of our dedicated linux servers. Major Websites and businesses in demand of reliability, top security and a high amount of resources will significantly benefit from choosing Bitronic Technologies for their dedicated hosting needs.

Checkout our dedicated server offerings here: http://www.bitronictech.net/dedicated-servers.php
jfreak53

Activity: 298
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2012, 12:21:45 PM

154$ USD / Month , wow the differences between the US and german hosters seem huge. Just wondering.

Is that a wow on cheap or expensive in your mind? It's a 4 core i5 with 16GB of ram, 2x1.5TB hd's, and fully fully unmetered. No, it's not managed, we don't offer management for our Dedi's, only management for our VPS unit's. 90% of our customer's hire outside support techs anyway's and never use us for management, so we never found a need to offer it. Actually the phenom is cheaper and is a bit more powerful than the i5, personal opinion that is Wink

█ █ microtronixdc.com - Performance VPS, Dedicated Servers, Colocation, Full-Rack options!
Massive Network Bandwidth options with Fiber throughout! Always-On DDoS Mitigation for all traffic!
Luceo

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

Per aspera ad astra!

View Profile
September 12, 2012, 01:03:10 PM

If you're looking for a VPS, check out http://www.fennec.name (site is temporary but VPSs are already up and running and selling fast).

We can also offer dedicated options. Dual Intel Xeon Quad Core for ~$130 USD/mo based on a 1 year contract could be worked out.

phantastisch
Legendary

Activity: 2270
Merit: 1363

View Profile
September 12, 2012, 01:31:38 PM

Is that a wow on cheap or expensive in your mind? It's a 4 core i5 with 16GB of ram, 2x1.5TB hd's, and fully fully unmetered. No, it's not managed, we don't offer management for our Dedi's, only management for our VPS unit's. 90% of our customer's hire outside support techs anyway's and never use us for management, so we never found a need to offer it. Actually the phenom is cheaper and is a bit more powerful than the i5, personal opinion that is Wink

expensive, i could get a dedicated server for ~101 US-$ with a Xeon and 32 GB ECC Ram,2 x 3 TB from a quality webhost.
But then its germany. We are very efficient ;-p

HOWEYCOINS   ▮      Excitement and         ⭐  ● TWITTER  ● FACEBOOK   ⭐       
  ▮    guaranteed returns                 ●TELEGRAM                         
  ▮  of the travel industry
    ⭐  ●Ann Thread ●Instagram   ⭐ 
✅    U.S.Sec    ➡️
✅  approved!  ➡️
phungus

Activity: 128
Merit: 100

I'm doin' fine on cloud 9

View Profile
March 01, 2013, 12:02:59 AM

I just wanted to throw in that BitVPS has been around a long time now and we've got servers world-wide.

We can offer OpenVZ, KVM and dedicated hardware.

We've got automated billing and our admins are on FreeNode IRC #bitvps nearly all the time.

FYI, BitVPS.com changed ownership in December, 2012. We've now got 4 people running the show for better service and support!

Bumping this thread because this is a top Google search result at the moment. :-)

http://www.bitvps.com

I can do stuff
bitcoinwebhosting

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 20, 2013, 05:38:50 AM
Last edit: July 25, 2013, 03:16:42 PM by bitcoinwebhosting

Hello,

Just wanted to chime in with our 2 cents. ; )

First off, we offer 100% Anonymous Web Hosting and Domain Registration! Our motto is, "Privacy Respected. Bitcoin Accepted." Simply put, your details are your business when you host with us. Sign up with an email.

We accept Bitcoin, Western Union, MoneyGram, and PayPal.

That being said...

Here are a few plans we have available:

VPS Hosting
More plans available here: http://bitcoinwebhosting.net/bitcoin-vps-hosting/

Choose your VPS location: New York, NY (USA) - Dallas, TX (USA) - London, UK - Dublin, Ireland

XS Cloud (VPS) - $39/mo.
  • 1x 2.93+GHz Intel Xeon Dedicated Core
  • 512MB RAM
  • 20GB Disk space
  • SSD Storage
  • 500 GB Bandwidth
  • CentOS 64-bit / Windows
  • 1 Dedicated IP
  • SSH Root Access

Dedicated Servers
More plans available here: http://bitcoinwebhosting.net/bitcoin-dedicated-servers/

Dedicated server locations: USA, London, Germany, Bucharest

Dedicated - Standard Line - $169/mo.
  • Intel Xeon Quad CoreX3430
  • 8 GB Memory
  • 250GB SATA hard drive
  • 5,000 GB Public Bandwidth
  • 1,000 Mbps Uplink Port
  • l5 IP Addresses
  • Managed Services Available

We also offer anonymous domain registration, DDoS protection, and SSLs.
CIYAM
Legendary

Activity: 1890
Merit: 1078

Ian Knowles - CIYAM Lead Developer

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2013, 05:45:49 AM

CIYAM Open has been using a Bitronic Technologies VPS since late last year and to date it has been a good service with good support (and payable in BTC).

(and for the more cynical unless my referral link is used by someone to sign up then I don't get any benefit from this post - of course if you would like to use my referral link then welcome to PM me)

With CIYAM anyone can create 100% generated C++ web applications in literally minutes.

GPG Public Key | 1ciyam3htJit1feGa26p2wQ4aw6KFTejU
incloudibly

Activity: 143

The Crypto Hosting Provider

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2013, 11:42:13 AM

Incloudibly is a Swiss company that provides professional DDoS protected web hosting: DDoS protected Dedicated Servers and DDoS protected Cloud VPS. Bitcoin is accepted.

DDoS protection on demand is also available, so if you needn't DDoS protection, disable it to save money. You'll be able to enable it anytime later.

COIN.HOST- Dedciated Servers, VPS and Crypto VPN. Proudly served from Switzerland with privacy in mind.
Inedible

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

What doesn't kill you only makes you sicker!

View Profile
July 20, 2013, 11:51:12 AM

First off, we offer 100% Anonymous Web Hosting and Domain Registration! Our motto is, "Privacy Respected. Bitcoin Accepted." Simply put, your details are your business when you host with us. Sign up with an email.

How do you stop your network filling up with spammers and scammers?

Without any identifying info, won't people with stolen cards/accounts be all over you?

If this post was useful, interesting or entertaining, then you've misunderstood.
Abdussamad
Legendary

Activity: 3612
Merit: 1564

View Profile
July 20, 2013, 01:50:58 PM

I just wanted to throw in that BitVPS has been around a long time now and we've got servers world-wide.

We can offer OpenVZ, KVM and dedicated hardware.

We've got automated billing and our admins are on FreeNode IRC #bitvps nearly all the time.

FYI, BitVPS.com changed ownership in December, 2012. We've now got 4 people running the show for better service and support!

Bumping this thread because this is a top Google search result at the moment. :-)

http://www.bitvps.com

FYI your SSL cert is causing problems on firefox. You can confirm this here:

http://www.digicert.com/help/

I think you are using the startssl free cert? You should invest in a good cert. Even a positivessl or a cheap rapid ssl would be better.

prophetx
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1010

he who has the gold makes the rules

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2013, 08:09:12 AM

Togglebox offers hosting for as low as $10/mo and they accept BTC

See link in my sig below
vm1990
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002

View Profile
July 22, 2013, 10:52:59 AM

tell me what you want it for and i might be able to help Smiley and if its not for hosting and you can manage with teamviewer for access i can do it pretty cheap

jimon

Activity: 75
Merit: 10

crypto goes woop

View Profile
July 22, 2013, 05:55:07 PM

https://en.bitcoin.it/wiki/Trade#Dedicated.2FVirtual_Server_Hosting

There is an overview of dedicated and vps hoster.

Personally I'm using a VPS from whattheserver.me and am very satisfied with the support and the uptime Smiley
YOKU

Activity: 131

Not All Clouds Are The Same

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2013, 12:19:08 PM

Add YOKU Cloud to the list!..  Wink

Offer in bitcointalk: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=242769.msg2575804

YOKU Cloud Hosting (www.yokuhosting.com)
Redundant Server Hosting In Our NYC Data Center
VPS Servers starting at only $20 - BTC,PayPal,CC Payments
bitcoinwebhosting

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 25, 2013, 03:17:10 PM

How do you stop your network filling up with spammers and scammers?

Without any identifying info, won't people with stolen cards/accounts be all over you?

Hello, and thank you for your question. I can answer this quite simply: we accept Bitcoin, Western Union, and MoneyGram (+PayPal). When a customer uses the first three options we are protected from fraud. We know we're getting paid, so we have absolutely no reason to know who are customers are.

In ecommerce, the main reason someone'e personal information is recorded is to prevent fraud and facilitate the transaction with the bank/merchant processing. When you take away the fraud risk, you take away the reason to collect people's info.
incloudibly

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2014, 03:11:16 PM

You can buy Dedicated / VPS hosting and DDoS protection from COINSHOST.COM. We focus on secure web hosting solutions and accept Bitcoin and Nextcoin directly.

COIN.HOST- Dedciated Servers, VPS and Crypto VPN. Proudly served from Switzerland with privacy in mind.
incloudibly

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2015, 09:02:21 PM

You can buy Dedicated / VPS hosting and DDoS protection from COINSHOST.COM. We focus on secure web hosting solutions and accept Bitcoin and Nextcoin directly.

CoinsHost now accepts Litecoin as well as Bitcoin and Nextcoin.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: