Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 06:37:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Litecoin Dice!  (Read 11629 times)
DiCE1904 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1118
Merit: 1002

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2012, 03:45:11 AM

God, still bitching I see. Thanks Greedi for turing this thread into constructive criticism even though this guy is trying to label me a scammer.

As for your concerns about the site, my main PC with all my website files on it has been down the last three days as well as a lot of personal stuff going on. You know, for those of us with a full time job running our own business and family to take care of.  But thats none of your concern or business, so I digress.

Everything you have listed is being looked at. The website is only a few days old and of course there are some kinks in it. Im doing the best I can to review the code for the issues that you think are going on. We did alot of testing on the site before making it public, but just like in video games the real bugs come out when there are regular people using it and stress testing it in a normal environment.

The server has been upgraded, we got DoSd, we are working on backend improvement ect ect . Just give it some time, not everything is instant. Its a shame that some people born with a golden spoon in their mouth don't realize that sometimes.

But thanks to everyone else who has been playing and given me positive feedback. And once again, this site isnt to make a huge profit, shit I havnt made any, all wining go into the site for the other bets. Alot of this is to see how the LTC network reacts to the load of so many transactions. Stuff I have already mentioned in previous posts.

I have no problem with OP, I have a problem with, software being ran / created by idiots dealing with other peoples money; and at the same time misleading them.

make your own damn site. And while your at it, talk to the banks that gave all those people money that couldn't afford to get loans and lost their house since your such a white knight. You know, those banks that were being run by idiots, dealing with other peoples money and misleading them.

According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
AndyRossy

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 21, 2012, 10:39:40 AM

God, still bitching I see. Thanks Greedi for turing this thread into constructive criticism even though this guy is trying to label me a scammer.

No, im not, I am pressuring you to fix it.  When it seems it's purposefully left with the wrong odds, then, I think you should be labelled a scammer.  I am unsure if you're leaving it on purpose.

As for your concerns about the site, my main PC with all my website files on it has been down the last three days as well as a lot of personal stuff going on. You know, for those of us with a full time job running our own business and family to take care of.  But thats none of your concern or business, so I digress.

Most of us here have other things to do; and arnt "full time" Altcoin/Bitcoin.

Everything you have listed is being looked at. The website is only a few days old and of course there are some kinks in it. Im doing the best I can to review the code for the issues that you think are going on. We did alot of testing on the site before making it public, but just like in video games the real bugs come out when there are regular people using it and stress testing it in a normal environment.

Good.

The server has been upgraded, we got DoSd, we are working on backend improvement ect ect . Just give it some time, not everything is instant. Its a shame that some people born with a golden spoon in their mouth don't realize that sometimes.

Not sure if you're implying I was "born with a golden spoon" in my mouth. Im not here to get personal.

But thanks to everyone else who has been playing and given me positive feedback. And once again, this site isnt to make a huge profit, shit I havnt made any, all wining go into the site for the other bets. Alot of this is to see how the LTC network reacts to the load of so many transactions. Stuff I have already mentioned in previous posts.

Its primarily to make money; otherwise it would just be called an attack / without purpose, which I have no problem with at all. I see how it also requires the network to sustain a lot of tx's, hence the BTC Chain bloat with Satoshi Dice. I think we can expect, LTC to "deal" the same way as BTC has.

I have no problem with OP, I have a problem with, software being ran / created by idiots dealing with other peoples money; and at the same time misleading them.

make your own damn site. And while your at it, talk to the banks that gave all those people money that couldn't afford to get loans and lost their house since your such a white knight. You know, those banks that were being run by idiots, dealing with other peoples money and misleading them.

OK.

It's funny, how people that lent money they couldnt afford, take no responsibility.  It's like, I tripped over - sue sue sue.  The banks were wrong, but, people lending money they couldnt repay also had a hand; the clue's in the type of mortgages, "sub prime". But, I'd even have to say, this is offtopic for here.

Finally, I have a large amount of LTC also.  I am supporting it, and the creation of services, I do not think that, LTCDice in it's current state, really, reflects/helps LTC's image.
Liquid

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

Crypto Somnium

View Profile
September 21, 2012, 12:29:21 PM

lost 15LTC  Sad

Bitcoin will show the world what hard money really is.
DiCE1904 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2012, 05:32:47 AM

lost 15LTC  Sad

sorry to hear that. take a look here http://ltcdice.net/stats  to see what ones seem to payout the most

RyanRed

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 30, 2012, 06:02:23 PM

Sent 2 transactions today. It's been 40 mins now, and have not received anything back on either of them. Not even a loss confirmation. Was working fine last night. I'm using the same wallet that was working yesterday, so I'm not sure what the issue is. Did a small transaction from my mining pool, and that came through fine.

DiCE1904 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2012, 09:22:02 PM

Sent 2 transactions today. It's been 40 mins now, and have not received anything back on either of them. Not even a loss confirmation. Was working fine last night. I'm using the same wallet that was working yesterday, so I'm not sure what the issue is. Did a small transaction from my mining pool, and that came through fine.

I see your transaction in the system, someone flooded us with Bets to load up our system, it will eventually come.

RyanRed

View Profile
October 01, 2012, 02:02:11 AM

I see your transaction in the system, someone flooded us with Bets to load up our system, it will eventually come.

Alright ty Smiley
Ilikeham

Activity: 238

View Profile
October 01, 2012, 03:48:23 PM

last action posted there was 2012-09-29 22:56:13   

If this site is dead please return the funds and announce it as such.
RyanRed

View Profile
October 01, 2012, 06:27:34 PM

Yeah, its been over a day for me now. Both bets were never returned with a win nor lose. =/
AndyRossy

View Profile
October 01, 2012, 10:36:21 PM

last action posted there was 2012-09-29 22:56:13   

If this site is dead please return the funds and announce it as such.

Yeah, its been over a day for me now. Both bets were never returned with a win nor lose. =/

Im sure these guys are still, nearly 3 weeks on "working to correct the odds" on their home page.  Seems legit.
RyanRed

View Profile
October 02, 2012, 12:54:42 AM

Well my bets were super small. 2 ltc, and then I did a test .2 ltc when the first one didnt come back. Ive bet a few other times, and everytime it came back within minutes. Not this time though. =/

DiCE1904 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2012, 12:03:10 PM
Last edit: October 06, 2012, 01:10:31 PM by DiCE1904

sorry for the downtime, there was alot of back end improvements to handle the amount of traffic we got. Especially to help with the small bet spam that we seem to get a lot of. I have implemented our own *****  to keep up with the traffic and make payouts even faster. Also for those of you who made those payments a few days ago, I'm still working on a script to get all those payments made out, they are mixed in with ALOT of spam bets, please bear with me at this time. As of now the site IS back up and running at full force and already seeing more traffic with no problems at all. Enjoy LTCdice and sorry for the down time and inconvenience. But please don't be so quick to call something a scam when someone has another LIFE with his own business and has to make time to work out these kinks and improvements when he can. If this has caused you a MAJOR inconvenience for some reason, please send me your LTC address and I will reimburse you for your patience.

DiCE1904 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2012, 01:35:36 PM

All old bets are being rolled out now

Remember remember the 5th of November
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1011

Reverse engineer from time to time

View Profile
October 06, 2012, 10:56:14 PM

Sent a bet a few 30 minutes ago, never received anything. Was using client 0.6.3.c-beta.

BTC:1AiCRMxgf1ptVQwx6hDuKMu4f7F27QmJC2
DiCE1904 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2012, 06:39:48 AM

Sent a bet a few 30 minutes ago, never received anything. Was using client 0.6.3.c-beta.

transaction details please

billington.mark

Activity: 153

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2012, 12:49:26 PM

bet has not paid out for over 5 hours:

http://ltcdice.net/409bed974b334388f8f6db5f587abd84a53570280f4952a93cc3622424bb7905-1.html

BTC - 1MarkBCmVn3yp1SB9RZZ7VfqJzkpV8Hmdo
BitMessage - BM-GtZkeAbmKGs77FEoigm9TmsQBSfvMB3N
El Cabron
Gnomo
VIP

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 16, 2012, 02:33:38 PM

I won 800 LTC and then was not paid. I had to contact him about 5 times to get paid (took several days). I tried again and was not paid. It has been about a week and he still owes me about 300 plus LTC.

I am not 100% sure this site is a SCAM but I would not use the site until it is fixed.

I'm also worried about the strong support Greedi is showing Dice1904. I only trusted that site because Dice1904 is an admin at Geedi's LTC forum. I have now started to question my working relationship with Greedi Sad  It seems a LTC project will not be developed after all...

Everyone be careful with this site and the LTC forum as Dice1904 will have access to your personal information and PMs.

Thank you. 

Sorry El Cabron, you are banned from posting or sending personal messages on this forum.
Trolling
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=622250.msg7030081#msg7030081
Greedi

Activity: 266

LitecoinTalk

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2012, 04:06:37 PM

I won 800 LTC and then was not paid. I had to contact him about 5 times to get paid (took several days). I tried again and was not paid. It has been about a week and he still owes me about 300 plus LTC.
Like i posted here - http://forum.litecoin.net/index.php/topic,700.msg2503.html#new
We can all have stress, we can all make mistake, and i know, because i'm talking with him, that he is paying the bets out.
I am not 100% sure this site is a SCAM but I would not use the site until it is fixed.
It isn't.. Everyone that have stated that they had some missing bet, have been paid out, ok.. some bets a bit later then normal.. But then again, we all have a private life also, and he is putting all the time he can into this.
I'm also worried about the strong support Greedi is showing Dice1904. I only trusted that site because Dice1904 is an admin at Geedi's LTC forum. I have now started to question my working relationship with Greedi Sad  It seems a LTC project will not be developed after all...
Yea, DiCE is a very good friend of mine.. and i trust him to the end.. I've seen him sit an pay out the bets himself..
I even have 2 tx id from your bets Chaang Noi, i didn't know there was more then 2, and maybe DiCE also did not?, if there are missing bets, DiCE is ofc gonna paid them out, i know that for sure.
Everyone be careful with this site and the LTC forum as Dice1904 will have access to your personal information and PMs.

Thank you. 

And no, he have not acess to all that, its only me that have that, he can't see PMs or personly info..

-- And i'm sorry to hear you don't wonna do a Project with me, but its ok, its up to you.

But have some faith in people before tagging them as scammer Sad

LitecoinTalk - Sign up today!
Try out LTC-Aarade!
Buy Shares!
AndyRossy

View Profile
October 16, 2012, 04:10:44 PM

This site is a scam.  It purposefully lies about the odds.  It wouldnt shock me if it was a scam on another level or two aswell.
Greedi

Activity: 266

LitecoinTalk

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2012, 04:37:47 PM

Post from litecointalk ----

Quote from: c4pt on October 15, 2012, 11:44:49 pm

these two are the last two i played I won on both of them but never received a payout        (it's weird though because the other ones that I won playing did payout)

Yea, because its not a scam, they are just some problems, that are also being fixed, and as YOU see, most bet to pay out, somehow there is a problem with some bets, and so far i he not knowing the problem, but i am talking with him over skype atm, and tolk him to close the site down untill its fixed, because he don't wonna look like a scam, when he isn't, so he have lucked down the site, and he is telling people to PM him if there are still missing bets, i know there your 2's, and chaang-Noi last bet are just been paid out Smiley.

POST SLUT! ----

So that also include the odds

LitecoinTalk - Sign up today!
Try out LTC-Aarade!
Buy Shares!
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: