Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 07:54:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ♦♦♦BITSTONE♦BST♦♦NEW DEVELOPMENT CURRENTLY UNDERWAY♦♦NO PREMINE♦♦ NO ICO♦♦♦  (Read 15158 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
BitStoneDev (OP)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

twitter.com/BitStone_Devs

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2015, 09:20:52 PM
Last edit: June 24, 2015, 09:52:22 AM by BitStoneDev

New Coin Specs will be released soon!

New Whitepaper coming soon

New Launch will consist of NO PREMINE + NO ICO/IPO

Exchange Details Coming Soon!

Explorer Details Coming Soon!

Press Release Coming Soon!

Pool Details Coming Soon!

New Roadmap Coming Soon!

Wallet & Source Details Coming Soon!

Website Details Coming Soon!

*Zero Tolerance for user insults, profanity or FUD in BST Thread*
*BitStone Organization or staff will NEVER post download links for BST platforms, wallets, etc in thread post - If you see one posted it's likely malicious and should not be clicked or downloaded! *

Hello BitStone Community,

After talking with a few well respected people in the Crypto Community and hearing the important points they have made - The BitStone Team is going to reevaluate the overall foundation of the coin, and business model and relaunch this coin at a later time.

We see that there are still come points and bullet holes in this, that need to be corrected before this coin can be considered a well respected investment option.

This coin succeeding is very important to us, and we are taking all the necessary steps needed to ensure that BitStone community and its investors are in good hands.

We apologize for any inconvenience this postponement may of caused, but we ask that you understand our position and appreciate that we are reevaluating the foundation that BitStone stands on.  

We will keep this thread open for the time being, but please note that if it gets out of hand again we will have no choice but to lock the thread and reopen it at the time of relaunch.

Thanks for your consideration,

-BitStone Dev

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mastertrader777
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 12, 2015, 09:21:14 PM
Last edit: June 24, 2015, 09:56:43 AM by mastertrader777

Hello BitStone Community,

After talking with a few well respected people in the Crypto Community and hearing the important points they have made - The BitStone Team is going to reevaluate the overall foundation of the coin, and business model and relaunch this coin at a later time.

We see that there are still come points and bullet holes in this, that need to be corrected before this coin can be considered a well respected investment option.

This coin succeeding is very important to us, and we are taking all the necessary steps needed to ensure that BitStone community and its investors are in good hands.

We apologize for any inconvenience this postponement may of caused, but we ask that you understand our position and appreciate that we are reevaluating the foundation that BitStone stands on.  

We will keep this thread open for the time being, but please note that if it gets out of hand again we will have no choice but to lock the thread and reopen it at the time of relaunch.

Thanks for your consideration,

-MasterTrader777
Argwai96
Legendary

Activity: 1036

Thug for life!

View Profile
June 12, 2015, 09:34:28 PM

I take it there will be a store set up where I can go and spend my bst? I like the idea, just a lot to read.
scarsbergholden

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 12, 2015, 09:38:33 PM

Pretty diamonds, I will deff keep following this one. Could get interesting. What if they really have the gems to back it? Shocked

brian_nguyen
Legendary

Activity: 1404
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 12, 2015, 09:55:10 PM

Anyone care to give him a call?  Huh

https://www.google.com/search?q=Dr.+Keith+Harville&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8

Franciem

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

Real power doesnt hit hard,but right to the target

View Profile
June 12, 2015, 10:00:10 PM

Crowfund?
How much will be for crowfund and how much for mining?

This asking for money is a bit boring.

notsofast
Legendary

Activity: 1517
Merit: 1042

@notsofast

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2015, 10:07:36 PM

I'll be watching this primarily to see how the BitStone team goes through the invitational stage with minimum 50BTC per investor. Will the investors be publicized, private, or given the choice? If this invitational period is truly being held as a way to set price discovery based on demand, what is your plan to proceed if no interested investors choose to pony up 50BTC?

I know nothing about the precious gems market and thus won't be investing in the ICO myself, but I may attempt a mining play if it's worthwhile.

Good luck to the BitStone team.

twitter.com/notsofast
BlockHunters

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2015, 10:15:57 PM

If you need a block explorer please let me know!
buddynuno

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
June 12, 2015, 10:21:58 PM

Question to Bitstone Devs? Why you came to search for funding in the cryptocurrencies market when you hold already a pretty good business in a very well established market with só many companies willing to buy or fund those precious gems?

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
       ▄████████▀████████▄
    ▄█████████▀   ▀█████████▄
   ████   ▄█▀       ▀█▄   ████
  █████ ▄▀    ▄▄▄▄▄    ▀▄ █████
 ██████▀   ▄███▀▀▀███▄   ▀██████
▐████▀    ██▀       ▀██    ▀████▌
████     ▐██         ██▌     ████
▐████▄    ██▄       ▄██    ▄████▌
 ██████▄   ▀███▄▄▄███▀   ▄██████
  █████ ▀▄    ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄▀ █████
   ████   ▀█▄       ▄█▀   ████
    ▀█████████▄   ▄█████████▀
       ▀████████▄████████▀
           ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
.Bcnex.The Ultimate   ───2 Millions Orders/s───
Blockchain Trading Platform
..Follow us:..

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

||
LINKEDIN
MEDIUM
REDDIT

▸  BUY NOW  ◂   
shojayxt
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 12, 2015, 10:26:02 PM

Wow!

A Picasso Print raffle.  Appraised at $13000 USD even.

Too funny.
BitStoneDev (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2015, 10:39:08 PM

ok, reading, got bored half way through, too much text, so you are saying that you have $1,000,000 in gems to back this coin? All coins backed by "something" is just hot air as long as the asset is not in a proper Escrow. The structure of the investment rounds sounds a lot like the scam of PayCoin. Mysterious private investors etc...

I would be cautious about this one

Sorry you got bored reading the op. I put alot of work into it, so I hope that you will at least follow our progress. Yes we have set aside $1M in Diamonds, Gems, Sapphires, Ruby's, Gallery Artwork, etc that will all be available in exchange for BST in our BitStone Store day 1 of launch.

I take it there will be a store set up where I can go and spend my bst? I like the idea, just a lot to read.

Yes, we will have the first BST store OPEN on Day 1 of launch.

Pretty diamonds, I will deff keep following this one. Could get interesting. What if they really have the gems to back it? Shocked

Thanks for the support. We do have enough tangible assets required to back BST as a crypto currency.

Pretty sure he isn't in the office right now, but he does plan to release a small video explaining his role as CEO, and what his plans are. That interview will be released soon. Store and Personal Contact numbers will be supplied to the community before we launch.

Wow, this is hilarious.  You wasted far too much time on that OP for this bunch of bullshit...

Please read the thread, I have asked that there not be any negativity in this PRE-ANN.

Crowfund?
How much will be for crowfund and how much for mining?

This asking for money is a bit boring.

There will be 3 Phases to the Crowdfunding. The BitcoinTalk Phase actually is rewarding you an Emerald sent right to your address of choice valued at over $170 USD. We will give back to the community and show that we mean business by offering major incentives and giveaways during these funding rounds. Please continue to follow us as development progresses. Mining period will last one month, and account for approximately 90K BST that will be exchangeable for Diamonds, Emeralds, Gems, Etc day 1 of Store opening.

I'll be watching this primarily to see how the BitStone team goes through the invitational stage with minimum 50BTC per investor. Will the investors be publicized, private, or given the choice? If this invitational period is truly being held as a way to set price discovery based on demand, what is your plan to proceed if no interested investors choose to pony up 50BTC?

I know nothing about the precious gems market and thus won't be investing in the ICO myself, but I may attempt a mining play if it's worthwhile.

Good luck to the BitStone team.

Thanks for your support. We have been in the beginning stages of development for many months, and have passed the word along to many investors that the team deals with on a daily basis. Working in the precious metals market, you rarely come across guys that aren't interested in other investments. I can comment and say there is interest in this funding round from outside investors, and everything will be laid out and transparent for the community. Look forward to you sticking around and potentially mining some BST. We will be looking for Miners to actually make their first appearances to the BitStone Store - and allow miners to exchange their BST for Precious Gems, Diamonds, Emeralds, Artwork, Etc. Maybe I can invite OcMiner, you think he would make an appearance to support our new project?

Nice. Dev already started to delete posts in the thread.  Wink

Please respect what I asked in the bottom of the OP. We are open to peoples opinions, but eye sore post such as the one you made WILL NOT be tolerated, and will be DELETED.

vanyabios

Activity: 426

View Profile
June 12, 2015, 10:51:54 PM

on more ico coin! no tnx
ralexvalex1

Activity: 94

View Profile
June 12, 2015, 11:18:21 PM

I have only one question. Why are those Bitstone signs on the gems are so Photoshopped?

BitStoneDev (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2015, 11:46:13 PM

Will do, thanks for your support. Please post some info about the services you offer, and I will be sure to get them over to Dr.K for further review.

Question to Bitstone Devs? Why you came to search for funding in the cryptocurrencies market when you hold already a pretty good business in a very well established market with só many companies willing to buy or fund those precious gems?

I don't already have a business until now -- I am a gem collector --the BitStone Store is the first time I have retailed gemstones.

Wow!

A Picasso Print raffle.  Appraised at $13000 USD even.

Too funny.

Hello what is so funny?

I uploaded some pictures of the Appraisal Paperwork. It was appraised at $10,000 USD in December of 2012. Now its currently valued at $13,000 USD. Picasso Artwork is highly collectable, and this appraisal was done by a friend of mind in Beverly Hills.
Take a look for all the info you need on this, and let me know if you have any more questions. Thanks for your comment.

finder

Activity: 183
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 12, 2015, 11:47:35 PM

pow  start time???
Argwai96
Legendary

Activity: 1036

Thug for life!

View Profile
June 13, 2015, 12:07:39 AM

Will do, thanks for your support. Please post some info about the services you offer, and I will be sure to get them over to Dr.K for further review.

I don't already have a business until now -- I am a gem collector --the BitStone Store is the first time I have retailed gemstones.

Wow!

A Picasso Print raffle.  Appraised at $13000 USD even.

Too funny.

Hello what is so funny?

I uploaded some pictures of the Appraisal Paperwork. It was appraised at $10,000 USD in December of 2012. Now its currently valued at $13,000 USD. Picasso Artwork is highly collectable, and this appraisal was done by a friend of mind in Beverly Hills.
Take a look for all the info you need on this, and let me know if you have any more questions. Thanks for your comment.

Wasn't expecting the proof to be so real. I'll be investing on this one.
charlieSeen

Activity: 241

View Profile
June 13, 2015, 12:10:51 AM

Looking forward to this one Grin Any more pictures Huh We like pictures.
BanzaiBTC
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002

Chipcoin Developer

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2015, 12:15:04 AM

Nice concept  Smiley Men or woman.. We all love expensive stones right?  Cool

Can you take a photograph of the picasso documents and the "gems" with your bitcointalk username and date on a piece of paper?

Edit:

You really have some good looking diamonds there mate..
charlieSeen

Activity: 241

View Profile
June 13, 2015, 12:20:37 AM

Nice concept  Smiley Men or woman.. We all love expensive stones right?  Cool

Can you take a photograph of the picasso documents and the "gems" with your bitcointalk username and date on a piece of paper?

Edit:

You really have some good looking diamonds there mate..

Yea, that would be even better. Can you make this happen dev?
earlz

Activity: 439

mmmmmm

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2015, 12:34:41 AM

Hi everyone.

The dev has agreed to have me review the code once it is released. So, I'll probably have a review done within a day or so after the wallets are public.

Check out my full list of Coin Reviews
Currently working on the Qtum Project
My Skype account earlzdotnet has been compromised. Please report to me any usage seen from it, or from the email earlz@earlz.biz.tm
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13  All
  Print  

Jump to: