Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 02:38:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ♦♦♦BITSTONE♦BST♦♦NEW DEVELOPMENT CURRENTLY UNDERWAY♦♦NO PREMINE♦♦ NO ICO♦♦♦  (Read 15158 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
BitStoneDev (OP)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

twitter.com/BitStone_Devs

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2015, 06:48:01 PM

for new coin
may you to contact with https://yobit.net

Thanks for the support, I will take that offer into consideration.

Hello and Welcome to the BitStone Pre-Ann. Sounds like you know a few things about the trade, and thats music to our ears. I figured there would be a few people that would actually like to talk stones.

Thanks for your questions and allow me to address some of your concerns.  

I have the ability to supply just about any stone, I am offering the more common stuff in the beginning.  The gems in those pictures are not $1 million worth.  Most are in a safe and I took out a variety to photograph, which are being returned to the safe on Monday and additional diamonds and gems will be taken out to photograph and the pics uploaded on Tuesday.

If you are looking for paragons, I will be happy to supply as many as you need and at any size.  The problem, as I am sure you are aware, is that most people will not spend that kind of money.  There will be some incredibly nice stones as well as some of the less expensive stones.  As for the fancy stones, I am not big on them but have a few misc. ones around.  The only person that likes that little black diamond is my 19 y/o son and I may give it to him- lol.  All the emeralds I have and get are from Columbia, typically Muzo.  Again, I have some very clean emeralds, but the day I see a natural flawless emerald I will run away as quickly as possibly.  

Lastly, I have access to the best opal through an acquaintance that deals exclusively in opal, but it isn't my thing and I currently do not have any but if a person wants it I will be happy to acquire it for them.  Tourmaline, like Opal, is not something I typically purchase but I agree with you that it is hot.  I personally do not want to invest that kind of money in a stone I am not interested in collecting.  What I have seen on the wholesale side is that Paraiba tourmaline in an "investment grade" or Fine grade is running $8-12,000/ct in the carat size and up to $20,000-25,000/ct in the best stuff.  

I think your questions are valid, and as the price of BitStone increases, so will the percentage of higher quality gems.  If a gem cost $10,000 and the price of BST is $0.50 then it will take a huge chunk of BST to purchase the stone.  I will have a variety of less expensive to investment grade stones available at all times in the store.

If you have any further questions or concerns, don't hesitate to post here or PM me so I can give you my cell # and we can talk further.

Thank you for the well thought out reply. Unfortunately when it comes to gemstones, I have a champagne taste but a beer budget.
LOL. I will definitely see what I can scrape together for the bitcointalk offering. This coin will be combining two of my current passions. Gemstones and crypto. I'm getting excited. Grin
It also would be great if you consider offering mineral samples as well. Perhaps even a meteorite or two or as you can tell from my avatar, fossils! I'd love to add a trilobite with eyestalks to my collections.

Look forward to talking with you more. We should be able to acquire a few mineral samples to add to your collection.

love to deal in all crypto which has some real ppl / biz behind them to support and my guts telling me you are one of them so definately YES to your coin and GL for the future.

Thank you for the support. More updates shall be released soon.

I did not read the whole text of your announcement thread but the idea is good. You should have choosen a different algo than SHA256. It is not very energy efficient algo. Nevertheless, I'll keep an eye on the coin.

We would agree SHA256 isn't the most efficient algo, but we know there are many people with Asics looking to pull those miners out of the garage, and plug them back in for the sake of earning some BST.

I did not read the whole text of your announcement thread but the idea is good. You should have choosen a different algo than SHA256. It is not very energy efficient algo. Nevertheless, I'll keep an eye on the coin.

Mining is not energy efficient. Sha256 neither. They compliment each other.  Cheesy Nothing wrong with Sha256 and lots of miners around that used to mine BTC.

+1

The Private Funding Round where 200k coins get sold by invite only sounds really shady to me. Who's to say any money changes hands, could end up being like an instamine or premine for the dev.
50 btc needs to be sold in the third round on Bittrex or it won't be a success: what does this mean for Bitcointalk investors if it fails to do that?

The Escrow Agent will return all BTC to BitcoinTalk Investors in the event the Bittrex ICO is not a success  - ( meaning 50 BTC or more not being sold ) . Bittrex will also set up a buy wall for refunds to those investors. The Invitational will be intended to provide a wholesale price to bigger investors giving greater incentive to the early birds.

The Private Funding Round where 200k coins get sold by invite only sounds really shady to me. Who's to say any money changes hands, could end up being like an instamine or premine for the dev.
50 btc needs to be sold in the third round on Bittrex or it won't be a success: what does this mean for Bitcointalk investors if it fails to do that?

The private funding round is just like the Paycoin scam started out

I ask that you respect the thread rules, and not post negatively about our project. These post will be deleted from here on out. We are running a legitimate operation and will be 100% transparent. 

Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DJ Crypto

Activity: 72

View Profile
June 13, 2015, 08:00:23 PM

Hello,

Do we have time and dates for the crowdfund and ICO?
BitStoneDev (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2015, 08:03:08 PM

Hello,

Do we have time and dates for the crowdfund and ICO?

All Dates and Times will be announced shortly. Thanks for your support.

WillyBTC

Activity: 312
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 13, 2015, 08:13:28 PM

I think the continued transparency is going to make this coin take off (not that the diamonds wouldn't - lol). It is nice to see a coin cone out with the ability to use it from the get go.  I am close to Nashville, I would love to be able to buy a diamond with crypto in person and have the ability to shop the same day as I get coins from the ICO and mining - I am thinking I will double dip on this one if it continues to go as it has been outlined.
scarsbergholden

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 13, 2015, 10:25:33 PM

Liking what I see here. Dev looks to be the real deal, and certainly looks like he knows his products. We should call you Dr.Diamond Wink

BitStoneDev (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2015, 10:39:26 PM

BitStone Early Roadmap

Currently on Stage 6

lin0sspice
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002

View Profile
June 13, 2015, 10:55:08 PM

Look good now.

Website
Whitepaper
Discord
░░░█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░▄██▄░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░▄██████▄░░░░░░░░███
███▄░░░░░░▄████████▄░░░░░░▄███
████░░░░░▄██████████▄░░░░░████
████░░░░▄████████████▄░░░░████
░██████░░▀██████████▀░░███████
░███████░░░▀██████▀░░░████████
░████████▄░░░▀██▀░░░▄████████
░█████████▄░░░░░░░░▄███████░░░
░░█████████▄░░░░░░▄███████░░░░
░░░░██████████▄▄████████░░░░░░
░░░░░░████████████████░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░██████████████░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░░░░░░
VELOX PROJECT
The Future of Anonymous Trading
░░░█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░▄██▄░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░▄██████▄░░░░░░░░███
███▄░░░░░░▄████████▄░░░░░░▄███
████░░░░░▄██████████▄░░░░░████
████░░░░▄████████████▄░░░░████
░██████░░▀██████████▀░░███████
░███████░░░▀██████▀░░░████████
░████████▄░░░▀██▀░░░▄████████
░█████████▄░░░░░░░░▄███████░░░
░░█████████▄░░░░░░▄███████░░░░
░░░░██████████▄▄████████░░░░░░
░░░░░░████████████████░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░██████████████░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░░░░░░
Latest News
Twitter
Telegram
[/tab
chesthing
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 13, 2015, 11:30:06 PM

How long does this first invite only stage last? there is a minimum of 50 btc to invest in this stage is that correct?
Argwai96
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

Thug for life!

View Profile
June 14, 2015, 03:31:07 AM

Roadmap looks good dev.
BitStoneDev (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2015, 03:55:14 AM

How long does this first invite only stage last? there is a minimum of 50 btc to invest in this stage is that correct?

The Invitational will last a period of 7 days. The current minimum investment that will be accepted in this round is 50 BTC. If you wish to be considered for an Invite, please email us at BitStoneDevelopers@mail.com for further instruction.

Aterna

Activity: 138
Merit: 100

★YoBit.Net★ 100+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
June 14, 2015, 04:05:29 AM

Stones look great. Proof looks legit so far. Hopefully this will not fade and die like most coins of this type.

BitStoneDev (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2015, 04:55:25 AM

Stones look great. Proof looks legit so far. Hopefully this will not fade and die like most coins of this type.

Thanks for stopping by the BitStone Pre-Ann. The BitStone Organization will strive to make notable change and promote awareness within the Stones Market on a daily basis. We plan to evolve the way people look at crypto and diamonds in the same light. With time and commitment the BitStone Organization will be able to not only tell you guys we mean business, but show you we mean more business than you thought! It wont take much time with the Incentivized Funding Rounds and Giveaways right around the corner.

We will have personal and BitStone Store contact number available shortly, but for the time being we will be here to answer any and all questions you have about BST. Look forward to your continued support.

Beymond

Activity: 462

View Profile
June 14, 2015, 06:05:19 AM

Good roadmap,dev!
diks
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1450

View Profile
June 14, 2015, 06:39:06 AM

roadmap cool )
then waiting trex ico

Stalin-chan

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 14, 2015, 07:23:08 AM

Bittrex coming...?
bones261
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1826

View Profile
June 14, 2015, 01:52:16 PM

Bittrex coming...?

Yes, the public offering will be on Bittrex according to the OP. That means either the development team has paid Bittrex for their services and/or Bittrex has confidence this is going to be a Bitcoin maker for them. Either way, is good news. Unfortunately, I don't have 50 BTC to invest in this coin. However, there will be a bitcointalk offering as well, where the minimum investment will be 1 BTC.  I'll see what I can do about scraping that together. For the second bitcointalk offering, you will even get a small Columbian emerald worth $170.00 for participating. Grin
Furthermore;  Mastertrader has some involvement in this coin. So I am sure there will be an opportunity to make a quick buck off this coin, if you trade smart...
Aterna

Activity: 138

★YoBit.Net★ 100+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
June 14, 2015, 02:35:37 PM

Bittrex coming...?

They said it will be so hopefully soon.  Wink

codenamethisNutz

Activity: 504

View Profile
June 14, 2015, 03:44:23 PM

Looking interesting, ill be keeping up with this one.

█▄                     ▄█
███▄                   ▄███
██████                 ██████
████████▄             ▄████████
██████████▄           ▄██████████
█████████████         █████████████
████████▀██████▄     ▄██████▀████████
████████   ▀█████▄   ▄█████▀   ████████
████████     ▀██████▄██████▀     ████████
████████       ▀█████████▀       ████████
████████   ▄██▄    ███████    ▄██▄   ████████
████████   ▄████▄    ▀███▀    ▄████▄   ████████
████████   ████████     ▀     ████████   ████████
MARTKIST
 ▄▄
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
 ▀▀

▄▄
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
 ▀▀
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████

▄▄
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
 ▀▀
Decentralized Martket
Alies & Assets
Certificates and More...
BitStoneDev (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2015, 11:13:33 PM

Looking interesting, ill be keeping up with this one.

Thanks for the support! More updates and details on the way.

icekohl

Activity: 339

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2015, 03:58:30 AM

Looks like I've got some reading to do.  That'll have to wait till I get back.  Till then, good to see this moving forward Keith and Dev team.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: