Bitcoin Forum
May 15, 2024, 06:14:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ♦♦♦BITSTONE♦BST♦♦NEW DEVELOPMENT CURRENTLY UNDERWAY♦♦NO PREMINE♦♦ NO ICO♦♦♦  (Read 15158 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
mastertrader777
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 15, 2015, 03:03:58 PM

SPREAD THE WORD ABOUT BITSTONE

Add BitStone on Twitter!

www.Twitter.com/BitStone_Devs

Add ToshiDesk on Twitter!

www.Twitter.com/ToshiDesk

Add ME on Twitter!

www.Twitter.com/@MTRDevelopers

RattleBalls

Activity: 134
Merit: 100

★YoBit.Net★ 100+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
June 15, 2015, 07:29:44 PM

SPREAD THE WORD ABOUT BITSTONE

Add BitStone on Twitter!

www.Twitter.com/BitStone_Devs

Add ToshiDesk on Twitter!

www.Twitter.com/ToshiDesk

Add ME on Twitter!

www.Twitter.com/@MTRDevelopers

Will do. I like the look of this coin and its gems backing it up. such lovely looking stones btw.

CoinStarX

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 16, 2015, 05:00:08 AM

Looking interesting, ill be keeping up with this one.

Same here. It caught my eye and now I am watching to see how thing develop.

Gumbork

Activity: 583
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 16, 2015, 04:04:50 PM

any news or dates ?

a lot of people are waiting for this.

▄
            ▄███▄
          ▄███████▄
   ▄▄▄    █
█████████
   ███
    ███████████▄
██    ████    ████████▄
      ████    ██████████
  ████    ████▀██████████
  ████    ██▀   ▀█████████▄
      █████       █████████▄
      ███▀         ▀████████
  ██████▀           ▀███████
  █████▀             ▀█████
   ████ █▄▄▄     ▄▄▄█ ████
    ███ ▀███████████▀ ███
     ▀▀█▄ █████████ ▄█▀▀
        ▀▀▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄▀▀
●●
●●
●●
●●
●●
●●
|●  facebook
●  reddit
●  ann thread
|
█ ██
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██

██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
██ █
BitStoneDev (OP)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

twitter.com/BitStone_Devs

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2015, 06:48:55 PM

any news or dates ?

Hello,

Thanks for the support.

Today I'm meeting with my supplier to pick up another $50,000 in diamonds and gems.

Then will be stopping by multiple safety deposit boxes, to pick up more inventory for photographing.

Will also be publishing the WhitePaper today here on the thread.

In talks with CoinsSource and BitStone will run through the Proof of Developer Verification.

Will update with pictures of new supply and more details later on tonight.

CoinStarX

View Profile
June 16, 2015, 08:38:40 PM

any news or dates ?

Hello,

Thanks for the support.

Today I'm meeting with my supplier to pick up another $50,000 in diamonds and gems.

Then will be stopping by multiple safety deposit boxes, to pick up more inventory for photographing.

In talks with CoinsSource and BitStone will run through the Proof of Developer Verification.

Thanks for the quick update dev. I also look forward to seeing the white paper, the pics and, details tonight.

kilo17
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1001

aka "whocares"

View Profile
June 17, 2015, 04:24:36 AM

I have been notified that there is an Unmoderated (aka fud) Thread about BitStone.  I am not concerned about the thread and have nothing to prove to the haters.  I know it sounds "to good to be true" but it is the real deal.  We are going through all the necessary steps to make sure we are completely transparent and verified.  My name, cell phone number, place of business etc have or will be published.  If anyone would like to personally take a look at the gems or verify we are legit, they are welcome to visit.  As a physician, I am held to certain moral standards and if I do not uphold them I risk losing my medical license.  As much as I love crypto, I am not willing to risk my medical license for a handful of Bitcoin in a scam. 

We as a team have decided to eliminate the Private Fund Raising and open it up to the public.  We have also decided to lower the minimum BTC to invest in Phase 1.  We are a team that listens to concerns and are willing to make adjustments as needed, but just because someone doesn't like what we are doing and wishes to stir the pot doesn't mean we are going to change directions everytime.  Kindness is not weakness, and we are dealing with a lot of money in merchandise and will not be bullied.

I will not respond to concerns that cannot be asked in a respectful manner and any posts that are inflammatory or hateful will be deleted. We are not looking to moderate the thread to hide or scam, but to allow the thread to be informative and useful.

Thanks,
Keith

Bitcoin Will Only Succeed If The Community That Supports It Gets Support - Support Home Miners & Mining
Braino

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

IRONX - Fully regulated World-Class Exchange

View Profile
June 17, 2015, 03:43:28 PM

Watching this

▄██    ▐███████▄▄▄       ▄▄█████▄▄      ▄██▄      ▐██▄    ▒▓▓▄      ▄▓▓▒
     ███    ▐██▌▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ████▄     ▐██▌  ▐▓▄ ▀▓▓▄  ▄▓▓▀ ▄▓▌
     ███    ▐██▌      ███   ███▌      ███▌   ██████    ▐██▌   ▀▓▓▄ ▀▓▓▓▓▀ ▄▓▓▀
     ███    ▐██▌    ▄████  ▐███▌      ▐██▌   ███ ███▄  ▐██▌     ▀▓▓▄ ▀▀ ▄▓▓▀
     ███    ▐█████████▀▀   ▐███▌      ▐██▌   ███  ▀███ ▐██▌      ▓▓▓    ▓▓▓
     ███    ▐██▌   ▀███     ███▌      ███▌   ███    ██████▌   ▄▓▓▀ ▄▓▓▓▓▄ ▓▓▓▄
     ███    ▐██▌     ███    ▀███▄▄▄▄▄████    ███     ▀████▌  ▐▓▀ ▄▓▓▀  ▀▓▓▄ ▀▓▌
     ███    ▐██▌      ███     ▀▀██████▀▀     ███       ███▌    ▄▓▓▀      ▀▓▓▄
                  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄▄
             ▄▄█▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀█▓▓▓▓▓█▄
           ▄▓▓▓█▀▀            ▀▀█▓▓█▄
         ▓▓▓█▀                    ▀▓▓█▄
       ▄▓▓▓▀                        ▀▓▓█
      ▄▓▓█                            █▓▓
      ▓▓▓                    ▄██▄     ▐▓▓█
     ▓▓▓                   ▄█▓▓▀       ▐▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓                 ▄█▓▓▀          ▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓       ▓▓▓▄    ▓▓▓▓▀            ▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓        ▀▓▓▓▄█▓▓▓▀             ▐▓▓▌
     ▀▓▓▓         ▀█▓▓█▀               █▓▓
      ▓▓▓▄                            ▓▓▓▌
       ▓▓▓█                         ▄█▓▓▀
        ▀▓▓█▄                     ▄▓▓▓█▀
          ▀▓▓▓█▄               ▄▄█▓▓█▀
            ▀▀█▓▓▓█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▓▓▓█▀
                ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▀▀
BanzaiBTC
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002

Chipcoin Developer

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2015, 03:46:53 PM

Thanks for the update.. Smiley Looking forward to the pictures and whitepaper
brian_nguyen
Legendary

Activity: 1404

View Profile
June 17, 2015, 06:46:53 PM

Thanks for the support.

I notice that you've been working on this for a while from your Twitter feeds, isn't the WhitePaper prepared long ago? I still don't quite get the motive behind this coin since you'll be burning your cash/gems to backed this coin up. What will stop people to dump the gems and sell the coins for any amount of profits?
BitStoneDev (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2015, 06:53:10 PM

I have been notified that there is an Unmoderated (aka fud) Thread about BitStone.  I am not concerned about the thread and have nothing to prove to the haters.  I know it sounds "to good to be true" but it is the real deal.  We are going through all the necessary steps to make sure we are completely transparent and verified.  My name, cell phone number, place of business etc have or will be published.  If anyone would like to personally take a look at the gems or verify we are legit, they are welcome to visit.  As a physician, I am held to certain moral standards and if I do not uphold them I risk losing my medical license.  As much as I love crypto, I am not willing to risk my medical license for a handful of Bitcoin in a scam. 

We as a team have decided to eliminate the Private Fund Raising and open it up to the public.  We have also decided to lower the minimum BTC to invest in Phase 1.  We are a team that listens to concerns and are willing to make adjustments as needed, but just because someone doesn't like what we are doing and wishes to stir the pot doesn't mean we are going to change directions everytime.  Kindness is not weakness, and we are dealing with a lot of money in merchandise and will not be bullied.

I will not respond to concerns that cannot be asked in a respectful manner and any posts that are inflammatory or hateful will be deleted. We are not looking to moderate the thread to hide or scam, but to allow the thread to be informative and useful.

Thanks,
Keith

As you guys can read above, we are going to open up the first round to the public to eliminate any doubts that seem to be brewing up.

Things are going to be 100% transparent around here, and we will ask that you give us a legitimate time frame to prove ourselves.

This is the BitStone (PRE-ANN) - where we are looking for community feedback and looking to address concerns.

With the 200K BST Sale now opening to the public, we want to go over a few details about this offering:

1) The maximum pool of investments WILL NOT exceed 200 BTC.

2) The minimum investment that will be accepted for this offering is 5 BTC.

3) The 200K BST will be split up into sales lots ( 5 BTC = 5,000 BST ; 10 BTC = 10,000 BST ; etc )

4) These 200K BST WILL NOT be released until Funding Rounds 1, 2, and 3 are complete.

5) This sale can be public ledger for individual buyers that wish for their sale to be publicly mentioned. ( Not mandatory )

6) We will give away a diamond that appraises for a minimum of $2000 during this first phase funding round! - This prize will be delivered to winner before Phase 2 begins. The winner has the option of using the appraiser we work with or can pick out any Jewelry Store in the Franklin or Brentwood TN area to have the diamond appraised prior to it being mailed out, and appraisal paperwork will be included in the package. Each 5 BTC invested into Phase 1 funding round will earn a digital raffle ticket, and winner will be announced publicly here in this forum thread, and on BitStone Website.

7) This sale will start on 6/18/2015 and the duration of this sale will be (7 days) ending on 6/25/2015

We have been receiving some emails asking about the Phase 1 Sale, and we have been keeping up with them, so if you emailed us please check your email.

-BitStoneDev

BitStoneDev (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2015, 07:22:55 PM
Last edit: June 19, 2015, 03:49:02 AM by BitStoneDev

Watching this

Thanks for the support.

Thanks for the update.. Smiley Looking forward to the pictures and whitepaper

Here are a few pics:

This is one we just acquired yesterday evening.

Diamond below is 2.13 CT and  worth $35,000. The Diamond Cut is a "Round Excellent". The Diamond Color is "D"

Here we have a 1.8 CT - list price $23,000

Here we have a 1.58 CT - list price $15,000

Thanks for the support.

I notice that you've been working on this for a while from your Twitter feeds, isn't the WhitePaper prepared long ago? I still don't quite get the motive behind this coin since you'll be burning your cash/gems to backed this coin up. What will stop people to dump the gems and sell the coins for any amount of profits?

Hello,

Whitepaper is 95%.

Had to revise some wording on the whitepaper due to the community wanting to modify the Phase 1 Funding Round to go public, which is fine...but we had to take the time to get that handled. Also needed to add 2 advisers to the paper that just agreed to sign on last night after our big purchase. Should be released shortly. Using our cash/gems to back the coin is the ideology behind truly "backing" BitStone with tangible assets, and our motive is to make BST valuable, so fill me in on what the issue is?

"What will stop people to dump the gems and sell the coins for any amount of profits?"

I'm sorry but the way you worded that question doesn't make much sense to me. I think I understand the question, but I would just like to be sure so can you elaborate further?

brian_nguyen
Legendary

Activity: 1404

View Profile
June 17, 2015, 07:34:23 PM
Last edit: June 17, 2015, 08:17:08 PM by brian_nguyen

"What will stop people to dump the gems and sell the coins for any amount of profits?"

I'm sorry but the way you worded that question doesn't make much sense to me. I think I understand the question, but I would just like to be sure so can you elaborate further?

According to OP, 1BTC investment will receive $170 worth of Emerald so if I sell the gem for $100 then my true cost of the coins is $150 at the current BTC rate so I can sell them for anything above cost and still make a profit and bring the value of the coins down and in the mean time it cost you $170 + shipping + operating fees.
BitStoneDev (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2015, 08:23:07 PM

Acording to OP, 1BTC investment will receive $170 worth of Emerald so if I sell the gem for $100 then my true cost of the coins is $150 at the current BTC rate so I can sell them for anything above cost and still make a profit and bring the value of the coins down and in them mean time it cost you $170 + shipping + operating fees.

Hello,

Thanks for clarifying your concerns, I will be happy to address them.

We have played out that same scenario in our heads multiple times and have come to one solid conclusion.

Sometimes you have to give a little to get little. With the altcoin scene on edge with all the bs scams taking place, we must set ourselves apart from the crud...and give investors a little incentive to gain that following and support base.

People are entitled to do what the please with their emerald when they receive it. I can't stop somebody from selling it, and then dumping their BST.

We will have our buy walls in place to prevent the market manipulation possibilities. The BitStone Store will give people the option to sell the Emerald back to us if they please. That will also give them an excuse to come check out the store, and see what else we have to offer.

Thanks for your questions, and I hope I addressed them with a sufficient answers.

-BitStoneDev  

CoinStarX

View Profile
June 17, 2015, 08:37:35 PM

The Emeralds look real nice in color. Nice diamond buys too. Nice radiant round cut on those.

BitStoneDev (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2015, 08:40:01 PM

This coin and the setup and the promise of the buywall is almost a blueprint of PayCoin and the famous $20,- buywall.

Excuse me, we will provide buy support where needed and if we see someone trying to manipulate our market...we will do our best to prevent it. We have not promised any buy wall for any guaranteed price. I will ask that you stop posting negatively and referencing our project to others. Thank you.

kilo17
Legendary

aka "whocares"

View Profile
June 17, 2015, 08:46:32 PM

Once again I see you insist on making assumptions based on limited facts and knowledge.  Here is the link to my license verification:

http://www.armedicalboard.org/public/verify/results.aspx?strPHIDNO=ASMB20799

Secondly, I got involved with Paycoin as Josh was leaving.  I gave away thousands of dollars in gifts and donations all of which can be verified by the recipients.  

Also, if you look to the left and in my sig. (link to Twitter account named Whocares) you will note that it states I am also known as Whocares-- but I am sure you had good intentions when you posted that I have multiple accounts and was trying to mislead people.

I appreciate your continued hard work at trying to discredit our coin but you will fail.  I think if you concentrated on Bitz as much as you do others coins you would have a winner with Bitz.  Once again, thank you for trying to FUD the thread with malicious intent.  Time will prove you wrong.

Keith

Bitcoin Will Only Succeed If The Community That Supports It Gets Support - Support Home Miners & Mining
kilo17
Legendary

aka "whocares"

View Profile
June 17, 2015, 08:49:38 PM

The Emeralds look real nice in color. Nice diamond buys too. Nice radiant round cut on those.

Yes, we have several of the larger stones with Excellent Cuts - and they really pop.

kilo17
Legendary

aka "whocares"

View Profile
June 17, 2015, 09:03:40 PM

It looks like Dr. Keith Harville was involved in the PayCoin scandal and I have also searched the AMA (American Medical Association) with a register of over 800,000 doctors and I can not find Dr. Harville. What state is Dr. Harville practising please or Kilo17 as he is known here. I found that Dr. Harville has posted under different names.

The AMA is a voluntary registration to support legislature and receive publications, it is not a registration that has anything to do with a License to Practice Medicine.  Please get your facts straight before making unwarranted accusations -

TibanneCat

Activity: 210

BTC > etc

View Profile
June 17, 2015, 09:12:32 PM

Users will be able to utilize BitStone (BST) to purchase and sell luxury items from a network of merchants who accept (BST) as a secure form of payment.

I'm assuming brick and mortar stores would be involved? Which location(s) you have in mind?

If anyone would like to personally take a look at the gems or verify we are legit, they are welcome to visit.

What city/state are you based at?
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: