Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 06:32:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ♦♦♦BITSTONE♦BST♦♦NEW DEVELOPMENT CURRENTLY UNDERWAY♦♦NO PREMINE♦♦ NO ICO♦♦♦  (Read 15158 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
jc12345
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013

View Profile
June 19, 2015, 08:13:51 AM

I love this wallet

I like the wallet too. Green is also my favorite color. The wallet does not look generic and you can see it was created with Qt5. It has a similar look and feel to the MTR wallet and that wallet works perfectly.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitStoneDev (OP)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

twitter.com/BitStone_Devs

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2015, 08:41:22 AM

I love this wallet

I like the wallet too. Green is also my favorite color. The wallet does not look generic and you can see it was created with Qt5. It has a similar look and feel to the MTR wallet and that wallet works perfectly.

I love this wallet

Thank you, glad you guys like it!

Wallets and Source will be released after the 3 incentivized funding rounds.

Source is also scheduled to be reviewed by "Earlz".

Any questions, comments, or concerns please post them here!

-BitStoneDev

cryptonit
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1053

bit.diamonds | uNiq.diamonds

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2015, 09:02:40 AM

some related discussion and a test how moderated this thread is  Cool

Hello cryptonit -
This is Whocares that you spoke to on HT a couple of months ago.  I like the direction you are headed and once we get BitStone established and when the store opens for BitStone on launch day maybe we could talk again about accepting Diamond in the store.  I am glad we had the opportunity to speak and some of what you said encouraged me to start BST.

Unforfunately, a couple of your DMD invetors think we are a Scam - but I am not concerned about those people.  I think you know my history a little and know what I represent.

Thanks

hi whocares

i remember u announced in some paycoin related forum that u gona launch shops that allow buy gemstones for cryptocurrency

and the news u present was to accept paycoin too

and i asked u if can add DMD Diamond because it would be the logical best fitting coin to buy gemstones with it

no way there is any relation between DMD Diamond and ur coin project

some people in our community are in DMD because they seek no premine no IPO fair coinrollout

if they now state they dislike a 90% premine IPO coin solution like u launch where only 10% of coins will be POW mined

then thats their personal oppinion

i made no bad experiences with u in the past
but there was only a few lines chat we exchanged

in my oppinion u would have done better by try buid a business connected to existing coin ecosystem
than launch a new coin but thats ur own decision

(90% premine sold in private IPO short small POW phase and later on 5% base POS rate
that remember me to something....... where u should try to not follow the same path...)

its sad that some black sheeps (JG) made it difficult for serious projects to start without have a  big trust malus special when the setup is similar

which ya luck and make sure ur investors dont get paycoined......  Grin

br

Helmut

Diamond [DMD]     uNiq.Diamonds  
Scarce✦✦✦✦ Valuable ✦✦✦✦ Secure ✦                     ▬ a collector experience ▬                
kilo17
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1001

aka "whocares"

View Profile
June 19, 2015, 09:20:15 AM
Last edit: June 19, 2015, 09:32:12 AM by kilo17

I appreciate your input, and in no way was I insinuating that DMD was associated with BST.  I was merely stating that you initiated contact with me and that we went our separate paths.  I wish you would reread what I posted on the DMD thread and you have posted here.  It states that our conversation encouraged me to start BST - from the way it reads that was a compliment.

Cheers

Bitcoin Will Only Succeed If The Community That Supports It Gets Support - Support Home Miners & Mining
WillyBTC

Activity: 312
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 19, 2015, 09:48:37 AM

I am loving all the Bling Bling - Maybe I will invest in all 3 rounds - I have better chances of winning a Diamond in Round 1 - A Picasso in the Raffle - A few Emeralds in the Second Round than I do of hitting a block mining Bitcoin, and it would pay WAY better

Grin
kilo17
Legendary

aka "whocares"

View Profile
June 19, 2015, 09:50:22 AM

I am loving all the Bling Bling - Maybe I will invest in all 3 rounds - I have better chances of winning a Diamond in Round 1 - A Picasso in the Raffle - A few Emeralds in the Second Round than I do of hitting a block mining Bitcoin, and it would pay WAY better

Grin

That is true, I hope you win something.  Regardless you will have BST to purchase what your heart desires in the BST Store  Wink

Bitcoin Will Only Succeed If The Community That Supports It Gets Support - Support Home Miners & Mining
WillyBTC

Activity: 312
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 19, 2015, 09:51:45 AM

Grin

That is true, I hope you win something.  Regardless you will have BST to purchase what your heart desires in the BST Store  Wink

I never win raffles, but I'll sure take the free Emeralds. 
BitStoneDev (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2015, 09:53:38 AM

Grin

Thanks for the support!

cryptonit
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1053

bit.diamonds | uNiq.diamonds

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2015, 09:59:49 AM
Last edit: June 19, 2015, 10:10:23 AM by cryptonit

I appreciate your input, and in no way was I insinuating that DMD was associated with BST.  I was merely stating that you initiated contact with me and that we went our separate paths.  I wish you would reread what I posted on the DMD thread and you have posted here.  It states that our conversation encouraged me to start BST - from the way it reads that was a compliment.

The simple fact remains we are offering services and functionality with our coin that is not present with other coins, including DMD.  If you had functionality with DMD you wouldn't have asked me to allow DMD in that store and maybe DMD investors wouldn't be FUDDING our thread.

Cheers

any FUDDING by DMD investors here is not productive

i cant see it because u might have moderated the thread

else i would know who wrote what and could ask them to stay polite

that our both coins position themself in a similar corner of crypto ecosystem
sure will lead to contact between us and we might share some investors interested in real diamond/gemstone and crypto

a access of DMD Diamond on ur gemstone market might be nice for u
to have a lower entry barrier in direction DMD Diamond investors to use ur services

our future plans are more in direction B2B implementations
and we dont want to create competition for our B2B service users by create a own B2C solution at first step

our B2B solutions i can estimate will be a nice addon to ur ability fill ur shop in future
but we not ready to release more details about it now

so even if in same corner of this ecosystem we seem to have different focus of service
so im sure we can keep the competition and community dispute about whats the better solution at a low level

i dont want to compare pear with apple
both can be nice tasting fruits if no worm inside

Diamond [DMD]     uNiq.Diamonds  
Scarce✦✦✦✦ Valuable ✦✦✦✦ Secure ✦                     ▬ a collector experience ▬                
Gumbork

Activity: 583
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 19, 2015, 10:21:08 AM

BitStone Invitational Investors Update

BITSTONE INVITATIONAL - (6 DAYS LEFT):

CURRENT INVITATIONAL INVESTORS:

CURRENT TOTAL:
3.00000000 BTC

BitStone Organization has officially launched The BitStone Invitational!

This incentive backed offering will introduce the first 200K BST to the public.

BitStone Invitational Details

1) The maximum pool of investments WILL NOT exceed 200 BTC for this funding round.

2) The minimum investment that will be accepted for this offering is 3 BTC.

3) The 200K BST will be split up into sales lots ( 3 BTC = 3,000 BST ; 5 BTC = 5,000 BST ; 10 BTC = 10,000 BST ; 25 BTC = 25,000 BST ; etc )

4) These 200K BST WILL NOT be released until Funding Rounds 1, 2, and 3 are complete.

5) This sale can be public ledger for individual buyers that wish for their sale to be publicly mentioned. ( Not mandatory )

6) We will give away a diamond that appraises for a minimum of $2000 during this first phase funding round! This prize will be delivered to winner before Phase 2 begins. The winner has the option of using the appraiser we work with or can pick out any Jewelry Store in the Franklin or Brentwood TN area to have the diamond appraised prior to it being mailed out, and appraisal paperwork will be included in the package. Each 3 BTC invested into Phase 1 funding round will earn a digital raffle ticket, and winner will be announced publicly here in this forum thread, and on BitStone Website.

7) This sale will start on 6/18/2015 and the duration of this sale will be (7 days) ending on 6/25/2015

8 ) The BitStone Organization will message all participants confirming investments for the offering. After the 3 funding rounds are complete, the Bitstone Organization will contact all investors once again for their wallet addresses. The wallets will be released to the public AFTER the 3 funding rounds are complete.

9) Any other questions about this offering, please contact BitStoneDevelopers@mail.com

The below BTC address was created exclusively for this escrow.
It is the only address you will be asked to send funds to for the BitStone Invitational distribution.

BITSTONE ESCROW WALLET ADDRESS

1DVpZFrHcnpGcyDhPuAevP9o4K8FiBDAdS

Please double, and triple check that you are sending your BTC to the right address!

Just to make sure - check the wallet address listed in MasterTrader777's post right under the OP please
( https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1088486.msg11603660#msg11603660 ) , before you send your funds!

DISCLAIMER: The BitStone organization will not be held responsible for investors practicing poor handling of their BTC!

HOW TO PARTICIPATE IN 200K BITSTONE INVITATIONAL:
Send (any amount of) BTC to 1DVpZFrHcnpGcyDhPuAevP9o4K8FiBDAdS
Send a PM with the necessary information (see below example)

Example PM that you would send MasterTrader777:

Quote from: Example
I have sent (amount) BTC to purchase BST in this transaction: https://blockchain.info/tx/123456789testexamplebitcointransactiontestexamplebitcointransactionxx

My Email Address is: youremail@goeshere.com
My Social Media Contact is (Not Required): @You or Facebook.com/You
My Skype Username is: SkypeUserNameGoesHere

I will be buying in this round before its up. Making a few exits on trades over the next few days, and will send mastertrader the 3-4 btc. I would love to win that diamond. Can you post picture of the diamond we can possibly win in this phase? I would like some details on it too please.

▄
            ▄███▄
          ▄███████▄
   ▄▄▄    █
█████████
   ███
    ███████████▄
██    ████    ████████▄
      ████    ██████████
  ████    ████▀██████████
  ████    ██▀   ▀█████████▄
      █████       █████████▄
      ███▀         ▀████████
  ██████▀           ▀███████
  █████▀             ▀█████
   ████ █▄▄▄     ▄▄▄█ ████
    ███ ▀███████████▀ ███
     ▀▀█▄ █████████ ▄█▀▀
        ▀▀▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄▀▀
●●
●●
●●
●●
●●
●●
|●  facebook
●  reddit
●  ann thread
|
█ ██
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██

██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
██ █
CryptoBuds
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1042

HODL

View Profile
June 19, 2015, 10:32:41 AM

How large is the premine?

Gumbork

Activity: 583
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 19, 2015, 10:49:07 AM

How large is the premine?

Read the original post or the whitepaper. looks like all the coins will be sold over the 3 phases plus mining period.

▄
            ▄███▄
          ▄███████▄
   ▄▄▄    █
█████████
   ███
    ███████████▄
██    ████    ████████▄
      ████    ██████████
  ████    ████▀██████████
  ████    ██▀   ▀█████████▄
      █████       █████████▄
      ███▀         ▀████████
  ██████▀           ▀███████
  █████▀             ▀█████
   ████ █▄▄▄     ▄▄▄█ ████
    ███ ▀███████████▀ ███
     ▀▀█▄ █████████ ▄█▀▀
        ▀▀▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄▀▀
●●
●●
●●
●●
●●
●●
|●  facebook
●  reddit
●  ann thread
|
█ ██
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██

██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
██ █
Phildo
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 19, 2015, 12:16:47 PM

How will the gem supply keep pace with the increased coin supply that will come from staking?

What will you do with the coins after someone buys gems from you?
bones261
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1826

View Profile
June 19, 2015, 02:00:02 PM

The dev must be delivering a baby right now. The FUD is piling up higher and deeper. Hope he comes back soon to delete all this trash. Cheesy
bones261
Legendary

View Profile
June 19, 2015, 03:12:53 PM

Well, I guess since I got butthurt by XPY too, I should just cash out all my coins and BTC, take my money out of the bank and stuff it under my mattress. Or better yet, covert my money to gold, and stuff that under my mattress. And I will make sure I have an alarm system in place as well as a few pit bulls to guard my stash. Of course, some rich guy could manipulate the gold market, and cause it's price to crash. So I'd still lose my ass. Cheesy
bones261
Legendary

View Profile
June 19, 2015, 03:13:57 PM

The Escrow Agent will return all BTC to BitcoinTalk Investors in the event the Bittrex ICO is not a success  - ( meaning 50 BTC or more not being sold ) . Bittrex will also set up a buy wall for refunds to those investors. The Invitational will be intended to provide a wholesale price to bigger investors giving greater incentive to the early birds.

Who is "The Escrow Agent"?

It's in the whitepaper.
kilo17
Legendary

aka "whocares"

View Profile
June 19, 2015, 04:37:13 PM

Wanted to post some new pics before deleting all the FUD from Suchmoon and Paul Revere, 2 of BCT's most outstanding members.

Here is a .72 ct with the Certification and the BST name.

kilo17
Legendary

aka "whocares"

View Profile
June 19, 2015, 04:38:48 PM

And the 1.8 ct I have been teasing about.

suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2015, 04:52:21 PM

Wanted to post some new pics before deleting all the FUD from Suchmoon and Paul Revere, 2 of BCT's most outstanding members.

LOL

You deleted a post asking who's the escrow agent and then a post with a screenshot from the whitepaper.

Why do you not want anyone to know who's handling escrow? Why are you hiding your own whitepaper?

BitStoneDev (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2015, 04:54:35 PM

Paul Revere - I do not care what you post elsewhere.  It is apparent to anyone that reads your post that you are nothing but a troll.  You are welcome to post whatever you want with "Freedom of Speech" but I am also able to decide what is a "Limitation of Free Speech" and delete them accordingly.  I will be happy to leave all of your post on here if you would post your real name on the thread so that you can be held accountable for what you say.  

I am 100% sure that will never happen because you can only say the things you do when hiding behind the name Paul Revere.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: