Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 06:51:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ♦♦♦BITSTONE♦BST♦♦NEW DEVELOPMENT CURRENTLY UNDERWAY♦♦NO PREMINE♦♦ NO ICO♦♦♦  (Read 15158 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Paul Revere

Activity: 406
Merit: 260

The Scamcoats are coming!

View Profile
June 19, 2015, 09:19:13 PM

So now the story is that you just "forgot" that Block 0 is actually 1,200,000 out of 1,290,000 total coins instead of the zero coins you stated, and that these 93% of the total coins go directly into the coin developers wallets, and that you accidentally said that this 1,200,000 coins don't go into your wallet when in reality they actually do.  Is this correct?

How is it verified that you are not simply creating smurf accounts and giving yourselves however many coins you want to, thereby screwing all of the people who actually pay for them and also deceiving them into thinking there is a massive amount of investors? This is a large part of how Josh Paycoined you Paycoiners with Paycoin, by the way.

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere
OVRGRO

Activity: 478
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 19, 2015, 09:23:09 PM

what happens to the remaining coins if all 200k aren't sold?
Paul Revere

View Profile
June 19, 2015, 09:25:07 PM

The number I am seeing is 1,200,000 being premined, not 200,000. This is 93% of the stated total coin limit of 1,290,000 coins.

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 8935

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2015, 09:29:34 PM
Last edit: June 19, 2015, 09:42:38 PM by suchmoon

We can respect your response and will do everything in our power to earn that respect. That process in which we attempt to earn that respect will start now. Lets just be on the same page with trying to avoid the harmful tones, and ask your questions in a respectful manor.

The Response above was a broad response for everyone, not just you...but we have no problem addressing individual concerns one by one as we already have been.

"If that's the case why did you delete the post pointing that out?"

The reason your posts were deleted is because parts of your post broke the thread rules. I have explained the reasoning's for that above SuchMoon.

"And who is the other member of the team who created the OP and was referring to kilo17 in third person?"

Are we talking about this?

"Founding member Dr. Keith Harville, has actively been engaged within the FinTech (Financial Technology) community continually advocating the emergence of digital currencies. He has personally set aside over $1,000,000 USD in precious gems, and artwork as assets for the newly established digital currency BitStone (BST.) The multibillion dollar global precious gemstone market has historically been an aggressive economic ecosystem with wide appeal to the masses from the poor to the very rich due to product desirability for jewelry, collecting and investing. The rarity of precious gemstones have for centuries been collected by the wealthy due to their high concentration of value in a very small package making collecting, storing and the transport of vast wealth more practical than heavy and bulky gold and silver."

The above excerpt was a snippet from "The Founder" Section of the Whitepaper. We considered that more of an opening tone, and felt it fit best where it sits on the OP. The OP was constructed using multiple sources of content created for BitStone. This content was written by multiple members on the team. The Team Overview is outlined in the whitepaper, and we kindly ask that you read it. We hope you don't think we are being rude in that sense of asking you to read it.

"I'd like to start asking on-topic questions about your coin but it looks like you'd rather delete posts than answer anything that you don't like. Why is that?"

As we have mentioned in the above post, we have no problem answering your on-topic questions Such Moon. Post that were deemed harmful and broke the rules were deleted. We will answer anything you have on your mind, but like - we said ask that the way in which those questions be phrased in a respectful manor. We hope that's not asking to much.

We look forward to answering more your questions, and hope our answers to your recent quesitons mentioned above have eased your concerns.

-BitStoneDev

I feel that you are still avoiding straight answers to simple questions. Let's try again.

The reason your posts were deleted is because parts of your post broke the thread rules. I have explained the reasoning's for that above SuchMoon.

Which specific rules did my post break? Which parts of that post broke the rules?

"And who is the other member of the team who created the OP and was referring to kilo17 in third person?"

I was talking about the bolded parts in my post, which you deleted. See how that makes the discussion awkward?

Specifically, BitStoneDev poster was referring to Dr. Harville as "he". So who was posting from BitStoneDev account in those instances?

This content was written by multiple members on the team. The Team Overview is outlined in the whitepaper, and we kindly ask that you read it. We hope you don't think we are being rude in that sense of asking you to read it.

I did. There are only two members of the team mentioned. I can post it here if you forgot:

Founder:
Dr. Keith Harville

Lead Developer
MasterTrader777

Contact information
BitstoneDevelopers@mail.com

So you're saying MasterTrader777 was the one referring to Dr. Harville as "he" in the early part of this thread? Are you MasterTrader777? Are you Dr. Harville?

If there are more members in the team you should disclose that. You should also disclose the identity of MasterTrader777 if you're all about transparency.

Edit - I think this guy might be MasterTrader777. The whitepaper doesn't quite make it clear though.

Rich Territo
Founder of ToshiDesk & Lead Developer of Bitstone & Mastertradercoin

Rich Territo Crypto Enthusiast/Developer changing the way people view
Crypto by developing the essential tools needed to strengthen the
marketplace.

As we have mentioned in the above post, we have no problem answering your on-topic questions Such Moon. Post that were deemed harmful and broke the rules were deleted.

You are claiming to own $1m worth of gems without any proof apart from pictures of a few appraisals and you are offering to sell them to strangers on the internet with a hefty markup. I think that alone deserves some healthy skepticism. Add a self-moderated thread to the mix and this is smelling really really bad. I hope I didn't break any rules by stating an obvious fact.
OVRGRO

Activity: 478

View Profile
June 19, 2015, 09:36:10 PM

The number I am seeing is 1,200,000 being premined, not 200,000. This is 93% of the stated total coin limit of 1,290,000 coins.

yes... i'm also clearly seeing round 1 is 200,000 coins, coincidentally i may be asking about that.
Telescopium

Activity: 242

Diamond good coin

View Profile
June 19, 2015, 09:39:10 PM

I see here are afraid of the truth otherwise why delete messages that reveal the  eye for the users on this coin?
https://archive.is/oB8iS

Paul Revere

View Profile
June 19, 2015, 09:45:01 PM

I have another very simple and direct question: Is the HashTalk member "ColdCoiner" involved in any way with this coin? Yes/No.

Edit to add: While I am thinking about it, is Carsen Klock involved in any way with this coin? Yes or No.

Protip: Tell the truth because this WILL eventually come out if you lie.

shveicar
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1013

DMD info: https://diamond-info.github.io/

View Profile
June 19, 2015, 09:57:24 PM

http://coincreator.net  just 0.6 Bitcoins and you can create your own coin with 99% premine and promise the people that it will support the Pope himself or the president of the United States  Cheesy

No coin creator on this one, sorry to disappoint you.  Have you seen very many coincreator.net coins with our wallet? Me neither.  
I see you promote Diamond in your signature, funny thing is the Head of the Diamond Coin Foundation contacted me a couple of months ago about setting up a shop for Diamond coin... Nice guy and very dedicated.  Please do not post FUD on our thread

Unfortunately I will now have to delele your post since you modified it to include insults, but the original post is quoted in this post and will remain.

I do not understand why it was to remove my post.
It was enough just to say that you did not communicate with the service http://coincreator.net/ and  you have hired  own developers that would want a big jackpot.
But why it was necessary to create a premine - 93% is a lot.
Even a scandalous paycoin a took  less.

Diamond The best investment in your future! ✧ it's 35% POS and 65% Msternode ✧
Alisher

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 19, 2015, 10:08:05 PM

Wow, another mysterious coin  Shocked I can see that over the past few months has increased the number of people who want to repeat the path paycoin. Only a few people make good money on it by selling your peremine 12 - $ 15. The remaining customers were left with bare ass.
 I do not think that you will be able to attract the money of people who have been burned in this market. But it is possible that a pair of hamsters maybe does get into your network  Grin
BitStoneDev (OP)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

twitter.com/BitStone_Devs

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2015, 10:11:45 PM

So now the story is that you just "forgot" that Block 0 is actually 1,200,000 out of 1,290,000 total coins instead of the zero coins you stated, and that these 93% of the total coins go directly into the coin developers wallets, and that you accidentally said that this 1,200,000 coins don't go into your wallet when in reality they actually do.  Is this correct?

How is it verified that you are not simply creating smurf accounts and giving yourselves however many coins you want to, thereby screwing all of the people who actually pay for them and also deceiving them into thinking there is a massive amount of investors? This is a large part of how Josh Paycoined you Paycoiners with Paycoin, by the way.

"So now the story is that you just "forgot" that Block 0 is actually 1,200,000 out of 1,290,000 total coins instead of the zero coins you stated, and that these 93% of the total coins go directly into the coin developers wallets, and that you accidentally said that this 1,200,000 coins don't go into your wallet when in reality they actually do.  Is this correct?"

Hello Paul,

Not really so much of a story at hand here. Looks like we are trying to make a bigger deal then is needed for the typo. For you to say anyone "forgot"anything is a bit far fetched Paul. There are multiple sources that dictate the use of the 1.2M BitStone, and the fact that it says "BLOCK 1 - 1,200,000 BitStone" throws your theory of us "forgetting" about anything out the window. It is clearly stated with great detail everywhere you look, and we went above and beyond to show the community that an investment with us will be fruitful. What other coin development team has taken things to this level of giving back every step of the way? The answer to that question is none, and we can understand that is why you're raising the concerns you are...but time is of the essence here, and we ask that you give us that time to prove we mean business. 

"How is it verified that you are not simply creating smurf accounts and giving yourselves however many coins you want to, thereby screwing all of the people who actually pay for them and also deceiving them into thinking there is a massive amount of investors? This is a large part of how Josh Paycoined you Paycoiners with Paycoin, by the way."

The question you are asking above is one that has gone unanswered for the entire life of crypto currency crowdfunding. The only way that it is possible to achieve a morsel of success in doing what you asked above is to be as transparent as possible Paul. That means not only does the development team need to be transparent, but so does the investor themselves. There has to be investment rules in place that are catered to preventing such fraud like activity( fake accounts, shill account buying, etc ). One of the most important rules that's structured into this measure of preventing fraud like activity is : NO INVESTMENTS from NEWBIE accounts will be accepted. We will make sure that each investment received in Phase 1 and 2, is from a BitcoinTalk user that has sufficient history and is 100% comfortable with giving us a few sources of identifying contact information which will assist the BitStone team in determining weather or not the investment received is true and legitimate. Now with the Bittrex offering, we don't think there is anyway we can prevent others from whale buying, bot buying, waiting until the last min to buy, etc.

We understand there have been a few mishaps that have taken place in the crypto community, and completely see why the questions and concerns are surfacing from some people here in this thread.

We would like to invite any and everyone to come visit us here in Brentwood/Nashville, TN area.

How about we do this? The first 3 people to pay Dr. Keith Harville a visit and have lunch with him to go over the business plan will receive a free emerald, and a major discount on their first purchase inside the BitStone Store. The reason we propose this, is so respected people from the BitcoinTalk/Crypto community can come see what we have to offer and get a first hand look at the goods. With that being said, at the end of this meet and greet we will have hoped to earn your trust and respect. The only thing we would ask you folks to do is post a picture with doc and write a little blog here on this thread about your experience.

Let us know your thoughts on this.

-BitStoneDev

Paul Revere

View Profile
June 19, 2015, 10:21:58 PM

Saying that there are no coins in the first 100 blocks when there are actually 93% of the total coins in those blocks (first block?) is NOT a typo. It is intentional deception. Then continuing on from there and claiming to have a "Fair Launch" only deepens the obvious intentional deception. Putting 1,200,000/1,290,000 of the coins in your pocket right off the bat is NOT a "Fair Launch".  It is the opposite of fair.

Edit to add: So you are saying that you have no intentions of even trying to verify that there are actually investors, and also have no intentions of even trying to prove that you and the rest of the "team" are not giving yourselves massive amounts of coins.

Crystalicus

Activity: 97
Merit: 12

Money is nothing. Crypto currency is the future

View Profile
June 19, 2015, 10:39:47 PM

I have another very simple and direct question: Is the HashTalk member "ColdCoiner" involved in any way with this coin? Yes/No.

Edit to add: While I am thinking about it, is Carsen Klock involved in any way with this coin? Yes or No.

I decided to ask someone such Carsen Klock and found very interesting information in this topic https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=268941.msg11060611#msg11060611

◢▼▼◣                    ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦  DIAMOND [DMD] - Scarce, Fast and Secure  ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦
◥▲▲◤
◥◤      ✦ Diamond ProfitDiamond Multipool CloudminingDiamond Bitcointalk Thread
BitStoneDev (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2015, 10:49:24 PM

OVRGRO,

Thanks for your question.

We do have a backup plan in place will go over this below.

In the event all of the coins don't sell in Phase 1 or Phase 2, they will be moved immediately to Wallet 3 and be hosted in conjunction with the Bittrex Sale.

Wallet 3 will hold 700K BST originally and be available for audit at any time, as previously mentioned. 

I'd like to run out and example of how this scenario could potentially pan out.

If The Public Invitational only accounts for the sale of 85K BST -- that would leave a remaining 115K BST unsold out of the 200K offered in The Public Invitational. (Phase 1)

Those 115K BST that were unsold would than be added to Wallet 3 and be hosted with the other 700K BST , making it a total of 815K BST for sale during Bittrex offering.

The same scenario will apply to the Phase 2 offering.

If Phase 2 only accounts for the sale of 200K BST -- that would leave a remaining 100K BST unsold out of the 300K offered in this phase.

Those 100K unsold coins would then be moved to Wallet 3, and sold on Bittrex in full with the others proportionate to the rest of BTC invested.

With the scenario panning out exactly as described above, we would be looking at 700K BST + 115K BST (Phase 1 UNSOLD) + 100K BST (Phase 2 UNSOLD) totaling 915K BST to be sold during Phase 3 on Bittrex Exchange.

This is our PLAN B/PLAN C simplified in the fairest way possible.

Please let us know if you have any further questions.

-BitStoneDev

suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 8935

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2015, 10:50:25 PM

Dr. Keith Harville

[...]

-BitStoneDev

Still referring to Dr. Harville in third person and still refusing to identify yourself? Why?

As for your whitepaper and transparency - you should have someone proof read it. There are contradictions, e.g. it states that 10% of total supply will be reserved for POW (129k coins) but elsewhere (including your website) it was stated that POW is 90k. Speaking of the website, take off those Lorem ipsums, it's an embarrassment.

So please stop referring to your whitepaper as a source for answers because it can't be trusted. Just state the answers right here in the thread in full coherent sentences and if you want to fix the whitepaper - that's up to you.

You can start with this:

Reserve
The BitStone Organization has structured a liquidity reserve plan in effort to
continually replenish the gemstone marketplace as BST are liquidated at
authorized merchants. To ensure a healthy and revolving ecosystem within
the Bitstone network, certain measures will be taken to assist the BitStone
Organization with liquidity and inventory controls. This will organically
increase the value of BST as inventory is sold, and allow 20% of the BST
exchanged remain in a liquid reserve. Example: If 1000 BST is exchanged
for a $5000 (1.5 CT) Diamond, the reserve will play the part of floating the
liquidated BST back into marketplace at a 20% higher price than spot.

Doesn't make any sense whatsoever. Just state exactly how the reserve is going to be formed, used, and audited instead of this fluff-speak.

Also take out the statement about escrow since you don't have one. That's called lying.
BitStoneDev (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2015, 11:05:20 PM

"Is the HashTalk member "ColdCoiner" involved in any way with this coin?"

The answer is No.

"While I am thinking about it, is Carsen Klock involved in any way with this coin? Yes or No."

The answer is No.

"Tell the truth because this WILL eventually come out if you lie."

The truth has been told Paul, no reason to lie about who is involved with this project.

-BitStoneDev

Excuse the delay in being able to answer you guys, there is a 6 min delay in between post.

BitStoneDev (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2015, 11:40:53 PM

Saying that there are no coins in the first 100 blocks when there are actually 93% of the total coins in those blocks (first block?) is NOT a typo. It is intentional deception. Then continuing on from there and claiming to have a "Fair Launch" only deepens the obvious intentional deception. Putting 1,200,000/1,290,000 of the coins in your pocket right off the bat is NOT a "Fair Launch".  It is the opposite of fair.

Edit to add: So you are saying that you have no intentions of even trying to verify that there are actually investors, and also have no intentions of even trying to prove that you and the rest of the "team" are not giving yourselves massive amounts of coins.

Ok let me just reiterate what we previously typed to you there Paul.

It was a typo, and will be rectified asap.

We will not continue to go back and forth on the matter of you trying to call us deceiving over a typo that is clearly identifiable as a mistake. Right above the typo it lists " Block 1 - 1,200,000 BST." I have given you a clear detailed explanation for your question already, what are we missing here?

"Putting 1,200,000/1,290,000 of the coins in your pocket right off the bat is NOT a "Fair Launch".  It is the opposite of fair."

The section was written to represent block rewards Paul...This is clearly stated above the pack of numbers on the vector.

With the typo edit fixed it will read " Blocks 2-100 - 0 BST " ( As in blocks 2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9, etc to 100 will reward 0 BST ) That is our definition of a fair launch for miners. Its pretty simple so please let us know if you have any other questions on this matter, and we will be sure to clarify further if needed.

"Edit to add: So you are saying that you have no intentions of even trying to verify that there are actually investors, and also have no intentions of even trying to prove that you and the rest of the "team" are not giving yourselves massive amounts of coins. "

The answer to your question has already been answered. Allow me to re post it here for you.

The question you are asking above is one that has gone unanswered for the entire life of crypto currency crowdfunding. The only way that it is possible to achieve a morsel of success in doing what you asked above is to be as transparent as possible Paul. That means not only does the development team need to be transparent, but so does the investor themselves. There has to be investment rules in place that are catered to preventing such fraud like activity( fake accounts, shill account buying, etc ). One of the most important rules that's structured into this measure of preventing fraud like activity is : NO INVESTMENTS from NEWBIE accounts will be accepted. We will make sure that each investment received in Phase 1 and 2, is from a BitcoinTalk user that has sufficient history and is 100% comfortable with giving us a few sources of identifying contact information which will assist the BitStone team in determining weather or not the investment received is true and legitimate. Now with the Bittrex offering, we don't think there is anyway we can prevent others from whale buying, bot buying, waiting until the last min to buy, etc.

We understand there have been a few mishaps that have taken place in the crypto community, and completely see why the questions and concerns are surfacing from some people here in this thread.

We would like to invite any and everyone to come visit us here in Brentwood/Nashville, TN area.

How about we do this? The first 3 people to pay Dr. Keith Harville a visit and have lunch with him to go over the business plan will receive a free emerald, and a major discount on their first purchase inside the BitStone Store. The reason we propose this, is so respected people from the BitcoinTalk/Crypto community can come see what we have to offer and get a first hand look at the goods. With that being said, at the end of this meet and greet we will have hoped to earn your trust and respect. The only thing we would ask you folks to do is post a picture with doc and write a little blog here on this thread about your experience.

Let us know your thoughts on this.

-BitStoneDev

We can respect your response and will do everything in our power to earn that respect. That process in which we attempt to earn that respect will start now. Lets just be on the same page with trying to avoid the harmful tones, and ask your questions in a respectful manor.

The Response above was a broad response for everyone, not just you...but we have no problem addressing individual concerns one by one as we already have been.

"Founding member Dr. Keith Harville, has actively been engaged within the FinTech (Financial Technology) community continually advocating the emergence of digital currencies. He has personally set aside over $1,000,000 USD in precious gems, and artwork as assets for the newly established digital currency BitStone (BST.) The multibillion dollar global precious gemstone market has historically been an aggressive economic ecosystem with wide appeal to the masses from the poor to the very rich due to product desirability for jewelry, collecting and investing. The rarity of precious gemstones have for centuries been collected by the wealthy due to their high concentration of value in a very small package making collecting, storing and the transport of vast wealth more practical than heavy and bulky gold and silver."

The above excerpt was a snippet from "The Founder" Section of the Whitepaper. We considered that more of an opening tone, and felt it fit best where it sits on the OP. The OP was constructed using multiple sources of content created for BitStone. This content was written by multiple members on the team. The Team Overview is outlined in the whitepaper, and we kindly ask that you read it. We hope you don't think we are being rude in that sense of asking you to read it.

"I'd like to start asking on-topic questions about your coin but it looks like you'd rather delete posts than answer anything that you don't like. Why is that?"

As we have mentioned in the above post, we have no problem answering your on-topic questions Such Moon. Post that were deemed harmful and broke the rules were deleted. We will answer anything you have on your mind, but like - we said ask that the way in which those questions be phrased in a respectful manor. We hope that's not asking to much.

We look forward to answering more your questions, and hope our answers to your recent quesitons mentioned above have eased your concerns.

-BitStoneDev

I feel that you are still avoiding straight answers to simple questions. Let's try again.

Which specific rules did my post break? Which parts of that post broke the rules?

I was talking about the bolded parts in my post, which you deleted. See how that makes the discussion awkward?

Specifically, BitStoneDev poster was referring to Dr. Harville as "he". So who was posting from BitStoneDev account in those instances?

This content was written by multiple members on the team. The Team Overview is outlined in the whitepaper, and we kindly ask that you read it. We hope you don't think we are being rude in that sense of asking you to read it.

I did. There are only two members of the team mentioned. I can post it here if you forgot:

Founder:
Dr. Keith Harville

Lead Developer
MasterTrader777

Contact information
BitstoneDevelopers@mail.com

So you're saying MasterTrader777 was the one referring to Dr. Harville as "he" in the early part of this thread? Are you MasterTrader777? Are you Dr. Harville?

If there are more members in the team you should disclose that. You should also disclose the identity of MasterTrader777 if you're all about transparency.

Edit - I think this guy might be MasterTrader777. The whitepaper doesn't quite make it clear though.

Rich Territo
Founder of ToshiDesk & Lead Developer of Bitstone & Mastertradercoin

Rich Territo Crypto Enthusiast/Developer changing the way people view
Crypto by developing the essential tools needed to strengthen the
marketplace.

As we have mentioned in the above post, we have no problem answering your on-topic questions Such Moon. Post that were deemed harmful and broke the rules were deleted.

You are claiming to own $1m worth of gems without any proof apart from pictures of a few appraisals and you are offering to sell them to strangers on the internet with a hefty markup. I think that alone deserves some healthy skepticism. Add a self-moderated thread to the mix and this is smelling really really bad. I hope I didn't break any rules by stating an obvious fact.

"Which specific rules did my post break? Which parts of that post broke the rules?"

The tone wasn't acceptable and Dr.K, deleted it. No further explanation is required at this point. We have gone over the reasoning and wish that you will begin to take heed of our previous explanation given and go about asking your questions in a pleasant manner, or they will be removed.

"Edit - I think this guy might be MasterTrader777. The whitepaper doesn't quite make it clear though."

This account is being used by all members of the team, and the Team Overview is something you obviously didn't have the chance to read? You are simply looking on Page 2 of the whitepaper. If you will, please go ahead and read the whitepaper in full, and you will become aware of the current members of the BitStone Team.

"I was talking about the bolded parts in my post, which you deleted. See how that makes the discussion awkward?"

Like we mentioned your dialect has been more negative so far, and the way in which you were posting in this thread was NOT acceptable, so yes those post where deleted. Sorry about any inconvenience that may have caused. 

"Specifically, BitStoneDev poster was referring to Dr. Harville as "he". So who was posting from BitStoneDev account in those instances?"

The BitStoneDev account was being used by MasterTrader777 at that time.

"You are claiming to own $1m worth of gems without any proof apart from pictures of a few appraisals and you are offering to sell them to strangers on the internet with a hefty markup. I think that alone deserves some healthy skepticism. Add a self-moderated thread to the mix and this is smelling really really bad. I hope I didn't break any rules by stating an obvious fact."

How about you come see everything we have in inventory? We are inviting you and the ball is in your court SuchMoon.

You have said : "and you are offering to sell them to strangers on the internet with a hefty markup"

We will ask, yet again that you do your research before making accusations such as the one mentioned above.

Dr. K (kilo17) has mentioned multiple times that he will be selling his stone supply lower than market value and will abide by that statement.

Thanks for you questions,

-BitStoneDev

kken01
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1009

View Profile
June 19, 2015, 11:44:51 PM
Last edit: June 19, 2015, 11:55:54 PM by kken01

unlicensed & unregulated escrow services might lead to criminal and civil sanctions at least in CA

edit: so do you have a license number or company name we can search for to validate this escrow to be trustable & real and not some random dude who is actually part of the dev team
Paul Revere

View Profile
June 19, 2015, 11:58:51 PM

Making block 1 have 1,200,000 (93% of the entire total) available for YOU ONLY to mine and put in your wallet and then allowing everyone else to mine the other 7% is NOT a Fair Launch. Face it, it isn't and never will be. Saying it is a "Fair Launch" is a direct insult to anyone with a lick of common sense.

Also: Please explain why it is better to buy these coins and then purchase "gems" with these coins instead of just buying gems. The only reason I can see for this coin is to put other people's money in your pockets, using he lure of a promised value that simply makes no mathematical or economic sense at all.

KC6TTR

Activity: 434
Merit: 259

View Profile
June 20, 2015, 12:06:14 AM

Making block 1 have 1,200,000 (93% of the entire total) available for YOU ONLY to mine and put in your wallet and then allowing everyone else to mine the other 7% is NOT a Fair Launch. Face it, it isn't and never will be. Saying it is a "Fair Launch" is a direct insult to anyone with a lick of common sense.

Also: Please explain why it is better to buy these coins and then purchase "gems" with these coins instead of just buying gems. The only reason I can see for this coin is to put other people's money in your pockets, using he lure of a promised value that simply makes no mathematical or economic sense at all.

+1

Scott-
shveicar
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1013

DMD info: https://diamond-info.github.io/

View Profile
June 20, 2015, 12:14:02 AM

+5
You are absolutely right.
 Now this market is very small the open and honest coins.
Almost all new coins are trying to follow the path premine.
The more people talk about this issue, the more to be respect for crypto currency.
Why turn this market to the zoo where a handful of puppeteers a milking unsuspecting users..

Diamond The best investment in your future! ✧ it's 35% POS and 65% Msternode ✧
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: