Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 08:25:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ♦♦♦BITSTONE♦BST♦♦NEW DEVELOPMENT CURRENTLY UNDERWAY♦♦NO PREMINE♦♦ NO ICO♦♦♦  (Read 15158 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
WillyBTC

Activity: 312
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 20, 2015, 04:28:05 PM

You "will" what? Without specifying the object of a modal verb it is completely bereft of meaning. Also, the correct verb in this case of a singular descriptor verb indicating future action without further clarification of desire or command would be "shall", not "will".

A grammar Nazi too? Your pleasantries know no bounds.

How does a decent grasp of the language we are using to communicate and asking for clarification of a statement that had no meaning make me a "Garmmar Nazi"? If his statement had been constructed in such a way as to actually communicate what he intended to say I would not have asked for clarification or have pointed why the statement was bereft of all meaning.

I will invest. Don't care about your troll post. You mean nothing here.

Thank you for clarifying your response to my post. If you do not care about what I post and I mean nothing here, then why do you find it necessary to respond? Your statements and actions contradict each other.

What I meant by you mean nothing here, is no matter how much you bash the project that will in no way stop me from believing in it with what I have seen here so far. You are more than a grammar nazi, you are just a plain mess. trolly ollleee oh broo

Fascinating. Thank you for providing your view of my condition, Dr. Lexus. Have fun "investing".

I will have "Have fun investing".  Can you go back to your 2000 page sandbox and promote/commit more crimes to stop another criminal.  As I see it Paul, you are no better than Josh Garza and about as helpful to the crypto community as he was

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Paul Revere

Activity: 406
Merit: 260

The Scamcoats are coming!

View Profile
June 20, 2015, 04:36:59 PM

Stating facts is not slander or libel. I chose to give Dr. Keith the courtesy of not posting the direct evidence of what I stated here, but anyone who would like to do so can enter his name in their search bar and hit "enter" and see quite clearly that what I stated is simply a fact. If you prefer to not know facts, don't read them. Problem solved.

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere
WillyBTC

View Profile
June 20, 2015, 04:39:59 PM

You "will" what? Without specifying the object of a modal verb it is completely bereft of meaning. Also, the correct verb in this case of a singular descriptor verb indicating future action without further clarification of desire or command would be "shall", not "will".

How does a decent grasp of the language we are using to communicate and asking for clarification of a statement that had no meaning make me a "Garmmar Nazi"? If his statement had been constructed in such a way as to actually communicate what he intended to say I would not have asked for clarification or have pointed why the statement was bereft of all meaning.

Thank you for clarifying your response to my post. If you do not care about what I post and I mean nothing here, then why do you find it necessary to respond? Your statements and actions contradict each other.

What I meant by you mean nothing here, is no matter how much you bash the project that will in no way stop me from believing in it with what I have seen here so far. You are more than a grammar nazi, you are just a plain mess. trolly ollleee oh broo

Fascinating. Thank you for providing your view of my condition, Dr. Lexus. Have fun "investing".

I will have "Have fun investing".  Can you go back to your 2000 page sandbox and promote/commit more crimes to stop another criminal.  As I see it Paul, you are no better than Josh Garza and about as helpful to the crypto community as he was

isn't what that guy doing considered cyber slandering?

From what I can gather, Paul and Suchmoon have promoted/committed multiple crimes like Hacking Websites, Hacking Emails, Hacking Twitter Accounts and posting the info.  I saw references and Jokes about punching babies and posting naked pictures of peoples wives.  I have yet to figure out how doing all of that is "good" for the crypto community.  Yes they brought down that scumbag Josh Garza but they did it in an illegal way.
Paul Revere

View Profile
June 20, 2015, 04:45:54 PM

From what I can gather, Paul and Suchmoon have promoted/committed multiple crimes like Hacking Websites, Hacking Emails, Hacking Twitter Accounts and posting the info.  I saw references and Jokes about punching babies and posting naked pictures of peoples wives.  I have yet to figure out how doing all of that is "good" for the crypto community.  Yes they brought down that scumbag Josh Garza but they did it in an illegal way.

Would you please provide evidence which substantiates this vicious and unwarranted derogatory attack upon the character of myself and Suchmoon? If you can not, this is an excellent example of exactly what I was falsely accused of. Stating completely provable facts about someone is not a crime, but making an attack upon the character of someone without any proof is. Please, keep going with your line of attack here, it shows the character of those involved with and promoting this coin much better than I ever could.

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere
WillyBTC

View Profile
June 20, 2015, 04:49:51 PM

Would you please provide evidence which substantiates this vicious unwarranted derogatory attack upon the character of myself and Suchmoon? If you can not, this is an excellent example of exactly what I was falsely accused of. Stating completely provable facts about someone is not a crime, but making an attack upon the character of someone without any proof is. Please, keep going with your line of attack here, it shows the character of those involved with and promoting this coin much better than I ever could.

Oh, so now you are saying that all of the emails posted on the GAW thread were obtained legally?
Argwai96
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

Thug for life!

View Profile
June 20, 2015, 04:50:59 PM

Would you please provide evidence which substantiates this vicious and unwarranted derogatory attack upon the character of myself and Suchmoon? If you can not, this is an excellent example of exactly what I was falsely accused of. Stating completely provable facts about someone is not a crime, but making an attack upon the character of someone without any proof is. Please, keep going with your line of attack here, it shows the character of those involved with and promoting this coin much better than I ever could.

You are simply a manipulative scum bag. That is your problem. Just the way you speak, you mean no good to anyone here. Take your bs elsewhere.
jc12345
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013

View Profile
June 20, 2015, 04:55:01 PM

Stating facts is not slander or libel. I chose to give Dr. Keith the courtesy of not posting the direct evidence of what I stated here, but anyone who would like to do so can enter his name in their search bar and hit "enter" and see quite clearly that what I stated is simply a fact. If you prefer to not know facts, don't read them. Problem solved.

I see the hypocrisy is thick with this guy. Let he who has no sin throw the first stone...  Roll Eyes
Paul Revere

View Profile
June 20, 2015, 04:56:38 PM

How is asking relevant questions, pointing out inconsistencies and contradictions in this coin's plan, and making factual statements about the character of those involved with this coin "no good to anyone here"? Please elaborate on this. I find it an absolutely fascinating line of reasoning, even though I completely disagree with your conclusion.

kilo17
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1001

aka "whocares"

View Profile
June 20, 2015, 04:58:34 PM

I know you guys have been busy today- when you have a chance can we get those pics of the diamond to be given away for Round 1

I will be sure to upload pics of a couple of diamonds with different cuts to choose from today.

Thank you

Bitcoin Will Only Succeed If The Community That Supports It Gets Support - Support Home Miners & Mining
Paul Revere

View Profile
June 20, 2015, 05:15:29 PM

If this coin is representing value of real property of the members issuing and selling this coin, does that make it a security? From what I can see, it looks like the "coins" are actually shares in the corporation of those in control of this coin and gives those who buy them a share of the capital of the "coin team" (corporation). If this is the case, has this corporation been properly filed and is this security registered with the Securities and Exchange Commission? Have all of the legal hurdles been properly attended to? If you think this does not qualify as a security, then can you please explain why the members of the "coin team" (corporation) think this is not the case.

WillyBTC

View Profile
June 20, 2015, 05:18:29 PM

Paul, you are not answering questions- were the emails you post and refer to in the GAW thread obtained legally?  
Paul Revere

View Profile
June 20, 2015, 05:21:33 PM

Paul, you are not answering questions- were the emails you post and refer to in the GAW thread obtained legally?  

Yes.

I have just re-read the last few posts and I do not see any questions of this nature posed anywhere, only derogatory statements claiming that there was criminal activity on my part. In the future, if you are going to reference "unanswered questions" could you please explain where they were posed?

WillyBTC

View Profile
June 20, 2015, 05:23:35 PM

It is illegal to post stolen information, are you aware of that Paul?  Also I assume you do not reveal your real identity because you are involved in the criminal activity that has taken place on the GAW thread
WillyBTC

View Profile
June 20, 2015, 05:26:50 PM

The only guy that has posted on here from the GAW thread (and there are plenty) that has my respect is Scott aka KC6TTR.  At least that guy has the balls to post his FULL name on the forum.  The rest of the guys on here from the GAW thread are cowards.
WillyBTC

View Profile
June 20, 2015, 05:31:24 PM

This is about TechCrunch from a few years ago - Which as I am sure you are aware Paul - Precedence is important in the legal system:

First, publishing confidential company documents may be trade secret misappropriation under California law (both Twitter and TechCrunch are based in California), assuming the published documents qualify as trade secrets -- that is, information that derives economic value from not being generally known to the public and that is subject to reasonable efforts to maintain its secrecy.

Second, publishing sensitive or embarrassing personal information obtained by the hacker could create liability for invasion of privacy for the publication of private facts. If there's anything in those documents more sensitive than employee meal preferences -- say, social security numbers or health-related information -- TechCrunch would want to avoid publishing it.  Certainly nothing Mr. Arrington has published so far poses any risk in this regard.

Third, receiving the hacked emails might violate criminal law against receipt of stolen property. Section 496 of the California Penal Code makes it a crime to "receive[] any property that has been stolen or that has been obtained in any manner constituting theft or extortion, knowing the property to be so stolen or obtained." Documents can be "property" under statute, but there is some question whether "mere information," rather than the paper it is printed on, can qualify (admittedly, this could be viewed as a pretty outdated distinction).  See People v. Dolbeer, 29 Cal.Rptr. 573, 574-75 (Cal. Ct. App. 1963).
WillyBTC

View Profile
June 20, 2015, 05:34:13 PM

You are not welcome here Paul - I think the Devs and the people that believe in this coin have shown that.  Please go away
WillyBTC

View Profile
June 20, 2015, 05:36:30 PM

Again, to my knowledge all information that is publicly available about GAW was released by people who had legal access to it. If you know otherwise, I think you should make that accusation somewhere that it is relevant.

Unless you are going to invest in BitStone I think it is best to FUD somewhere else.  Legal access to it does not mean it was not stolen PAUL - Josh Garza did not release those emails
Paul Revere

View Profile
June 20, 2015, 05:42:24 PM

Again, to my knowledge all information that is publicly available about GAW was released by people who had legal access to it. If you know otherwise, I think you should make that accusation somewhere that it is relevant.

Unless you are going to invest in BitStone I think it is best to FUD somewhere else.  Legal access to it does not mean it was not stolen PAUL - Josh Garza did not release those emails

At present I am trying to get answers to some things proclaimed in the BitStone Whitepaper and here in this thread which do not make any sense. I will make my own informed decision on whether or not I will proceed with any investment after doing my own investigation. I have not recieved a proper answer to a single question posed so far. Along those lines, I am still waiting for an answer to this last question that I have about this coin, as it appears to actually be an unregistered security:

If this coin is representing value of real property of the members issuing and selling this coin, does that make it a security? From what I can see, it looks like the "coins" are actually shares in the corporation of those in control of this coin and gives those who buy them a share of the capital of the "coin team" (corporation). If this is the case, has this corporation been properly filed and is this security registered with the Securities and Exchange Commission? Have all of the legal hurdles been properly attended to? If you think this does not qualify as a security, then can you please explain why the members of the "coin team" (corporation) think this is not the case.

WillyBTC

View Profile
June 20, 2015, 05:46:01 PM

from the movie "Stomp the Yard"

"I done already schooled you once homeboy, how many lesson you wanna learn?"
WillyBTC

View Profile
June 20, 2015, 05:51:03 PM

Unless you are going to invest in BitStone I think it is best to FUD somewhere else.  Legal access to it does not mean it was not stolen PAUL - Josh Garza did not release those emails

At present I am trying to get answers to some things proclaimed in the BitStone Whitepaper and here in this thread which do not make any sense. I will make my own informed decision on whether or not I will proceed with any investment after doing my own investigation. I have not recieved a proper answer to a single question posed so far. Along those lines, I am still waiting for an answer to this last question that I have about this coin, as it appears to actually be an unregistered security:

That is a lie Paul, you have made a lot of accusations of this being a scam - you have no intention of investing -
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: