Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 02:25:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ♦♦♦BITSTONE♦BST♦♦NEW DEVELOPMENT CURRENTLY UNDERWAY♦♦NO PREMINE♦♦ NO ICO♦♦♦  (Read 15158 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
scarsbergholden

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 20, 2015, 05:55:57 PM

Again, to my knowledge all information that is publicly available about GAW was released by people who had legal access to it. If you know otherwise, I think you should make that accusation somewhere that it is relevant.

Unless you are going to invest in BitStone I think it is best to FUD somewhere else.  Legal access to it does not mean it was not stolen PAUL - Josh Garza did not release those emails

At present I am trying to get answers to some things proclaimed in the BitStone Whitepaper and here in this thread which do not make any sense. I will make my own informed decision on whether or not I will proceed with any investment after doing my own investigation. I have not recieved a proper answer to a single question posed so far. Along those lines, I am still waiting for an answer to this last question that I have about this coin, as it appears to actually be an unregistered security:

If this coin is representing value of real property of the members issuing and selling this coin, does that make it a security? From what I can see, it looks like the "coins" are actually shares in the corporation of those in control of this coin and gives those who buy them a share of the capital of the "coin team" (corporation). If this is the case, has this corporation been properly filed and is this security registered with the Securities and Exchange Commission? Have all of the legal hurdles been properly attended to? If you think this does not qualify as a security, then can you please explain why the members of the "coin team" (corporation) think this is not the case.

That is a lie Paul, you have made a lot of accusations of this being a scam - you have no intention of investing -

I second that that statement. Just read all this nonsense from those 2 peeps, and it looks like they have both called it a scam from the jump. The developer seems to have answered all those questions with thoughtful intent.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
WillyBTC

Activity: 312
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 20, 2015, 06:04:09 PM
Last edit: June 20, 2015, 06:16:49 PM by WillyBTC

Here is what a security is PAUL - Buying Haslets was the issue with GAW, I do believe.  

A financial instrument that represents: an ownership position in a publicly-traded corporation (stock), a creditor relationship with governmental body or a corporation (bond), or rights to ownership as represented by an option. A security is a fungible, negotiable financial instrument that represents some type of financial value. The company or entity that issues the security is known as the issuer.

Read more: http://www.investopedia.com/terms/s/security.asp#ixzz3dctAD02S

People respect what you and Suchmoon did with GAW, but now you are on a power trip and think you have the right to police ALL crypto - You do not, and I am certain that in this country (USA) you are innocent until proven guilty.  And please be honest, what attracted you to FUD this coin?
Paul Revere

Activity: 406
Merit: 260

The Scamcoats are coming!

View Profile
June 20, 2015, 06:04:42 PM

Again, to my knowledge all information that is publicly available about GAW was released by people who had legal access to it. If you know otherwise, I think you should make that accusation somewhere that it is relevant.

Unless you are going to invest in BitStone I think it is best to FUD somewhere else.  Legal access to it does not mean it was not stolen PAUL - Josh Garza did not release those emails

At present I am trying to get answers to some things proclaimed in the BitStone Whitepaper and here in this thread which do not make any sense. I will make my own informed decision on whether or not I will proceed with any investment after doing my own investigation. I have not recieved a proper answer to a single question posed so far. Along those lines, I am still waiting for an answer to this last question that I have about this coin, as it appears to actually be an unregistered security:

If this coin is representing value of real property of the members issuing and selling this coin, does that make it a security? From what I can see, it looks like the "coins" are actually shares in the corporation of those in control of this coin and gives those who buy them a share of the capital of the "coin team" (corporation). If this is the case, has this corporation been properly filed and is this security registered with the Securities and Exchange Commission? Have all of the legal hurdles been properly attended to? If you think this does not qualify as a security, then can you please explain why the members of the "coin team" (corporation) think this is not the case.

That is a lie Paul, you have made a lot of accusations of this being a scam - you have no intention of investing -

I will ask that you please refrain from making a baseless accusation against me. I will state with 100% conviction and clarity that if I can prove to my satisfaction that this coin is completely legitimate and will definitely return a handsome profit I will invest in it. If you prefer to invest without getting proper answers to questions about that which you are sinking your hard earned BTC into, you are quite welcome to do so.

Edit to add:
Paul is a moron -

Here is what a security is PAUL - Buying Haslets was the issue with GAW, I do believe. 

A financial instrument that represents: an ownership position in a publicly-traded corporation (stock), a creditor relationship with governmental body or a corporation (bond), or rights to ownership as represented by an option. A security is a fungible, negotiable financial instrument that represents some type of financial value. The company or entity that issues the security is known as the issuer.

Read more: http://www.investopedia.com/terms/s/security.asp#ixzz3dctAD02S

People respect what you and Suchmoon did with GAW, but now you are on a power trip and think you have the right to police ALL crypto - You do not, and I am certain that in this country (USA) you are innocent until proven guilty.  And please be honest, what attracted you to FUD this coin?

Does this coin represent shares (stock) in a corporation of individuals or not? I asked this very simple question, and you are not the one to answer it, unless of course, you are one of the coin devs using a sock puppet account right now. I think this coin and the way the backing (gem CAF) is structured could indeed make it be viewed as a security. To me this is an important question, and I will ask that you please refrain from insulting me for asking a simple and direct question of importance.

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere
WillyBTC

View Profile
June 20, 2015, 06:12:04 PM

I will ask that you please refrain from making a baseless accusation against me. I will state with 100% conviction and clarity that if I can prove to my satisfaction that this coin is completely legitimate and will definitely return a handsome profit I will invest in it. If you prefer to invest without getting proper answers to questions about that which you are sinking your hard earned BTC into, you are quite welcome to do so.

I would almost believe you if it wasn't for stating this was a scam on your first few posts, but now you are back pedaling and saying you might invest.  Do you really think people believe that you might invest?

Also, why do you continue to post pictures of the Gems from HT?  Whocares stated on that thread he decided to go another route with his gems and even posted a separate thread on HT about starting a new coin.    You are simply trying to FUD not inquire to invest.

I also saw on the slack channel where he started a Hate Josh Garza website, but you never mention that.

So please spare us the BS
WillyBTC

View Profile
June 20, 2015, 06:16:03 PM

Paul, I publicly apologize for insulting you.  I would edit the comment but it has been quoted already so I am sorry.  

BTW - I will look up the website on slack and get back to you in a minute - it was actually pretty funny and had pics of some or your handy work I think

I edited the insulting post
bensam12345

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 20, 2015, 06:51:37 PM

I would like to buy in, i will be sending over a few BTC - i would recommend getting rid of the Trolls - it is a pain to read through all of the crap they post.  

My next investment will be Bitz - wait, I cannot invest in Bitz because it is getting delisted
BitStoneDev (OP)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

twitter.com/BitStone_Devs

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2015, 08:40:40 PM
Last edit: June 20, 2015, 09:43:16 PM by BitStoneDev

Hello BitStone Community,

After talking with a few well respected people in the Crypto Community and hearing the important points they have made - The BitStone Team is going to reevaluate the overall foundation of the coin, and business model and relaunch this coin at a later time.

We see that there are still some points and bullet holes in this, that need to be corrected before this coin can be considered a well respected investment option.

This coin succeeding is very important to us, and we are taking all the necessary steps needed to ensure that BitStone community and its investors are in good hands.

We apologize for any inconvenience this postponement may of caused, but we ask that you understand our position and appreciate that we are reevaluating the foundation that BitStone stands on.  

DaleFrench, please email me/pm me the BTC address you wish to your investment of 3 BTC returned to. Appreciate your support and the option to reinvest will be made available to you at a later time.

We will keep this thread open for the time being, but please note that if it gets out of hand again we will have no choice but to lock the thread and reopen it at the time of relaunch.

Thanks for your consideration,

-BitStone Dev

kilo17
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1001

aka "whocares"

View Profile
June 20, 2015, 09:17:21 PM

I want to thank those that have supported us thus far.

Keith

Bitcoin Will Only Succeed If The Community That Supports It Gets Support - Support Home Miners & Mining
dalefrench

Activity: 103

View Profile
June 21, 2015, 12:05:48 AM

Sent and PMed my address.  Will look forward to venturing out again.  Good Luck!

Smiley
BitStoneDev (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2015, 02:06:28 AM

WillyBTC-

We appreciate the support but please do not fight or make accusations on this thread.  I deleted your post with the link because it doesn't represent our Teams Mission in crypto.  I hope you understand.

-BitStone Dev

BitStoneDev (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2015, 05:32:21 AM

Sent and PMed my address.  Will look forward to venturing out again.  Good Luck!

Smiley

Hello Dale,

Thanks so much for the support.

Yeah, we all are going to sit down at the round table, and fix a few things up, and come back stronger next time around.

Here is the TXID for the refund of your 3 BTC investment:

https://blockchain.info/tx/e151de062d7041bb45c9c2ab30041bf85bf4081ab4aa029062e79626b9ffaa42

Thanks so much, and will keep you updated.

Need to put some more meat on the bone, and prove we mean business with this beyond a reasonable doubt.

Cheers,

-BitStoneDev

DJ Crypto

Activity: 72

View Profile
August 16, 2015, 05:03:06 PM

So what happened here? Development ceased for this coin?
CoinCajigger

Activity: 94

I <3 Zennies

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2015, 01:21:59 PM

I think this one ended before it even began  Cry

shojayxt
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 03, 2015, 02:43:09 PM

Only a fool would have thought this was a legitimate venture.  It was nothing more than an attempt to scam some easy btc.  When that fell apart they moved on to another scam.
CoinCajigger

Activity: 94

I <3 Zennies

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2015, 02:45:27 PM

Only a fool would have thought this was a legitimate venture.  It was nothing more than an attempt to scam some easy btc.  When that fell apart they moved on to another scam.

If done right this could be a great concept. Hopefully something like this will come up again in the future.

Paul Revere

View Profile
September 04, 2015, 02:56:29 AM

If done right this could be a great concept. Hopefully something like this will come up again in the future.

Magically creating gems out of thin air to back newly created coins could indeed be a great concept. Until a way to make that happen occurs this coins' concept is simply to take your BTC and trade it for yet another 90+ percent premined scamcoin owned by the devs.

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere
CryptoBuds
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1042

HODL

View Profile
October 01, 2015, 05:25:00 PM

I'm ready to invest.  Who can I give my BTC to?  i haven't been scammed in a while, a gem backed coin seems like a creative new approach to scamming.

Paul Revere

View Profile
October 01, 2015, 06:32:25 PM

I'm ready to invest.  Who can I give my BTC to?  i haven't been scammed in a while, a gem backed coin seems like a creative new approach to scamming.

Hustle on over to the new Bitlend.io and get a nice fat loan first. Comes from this same pack of Paycoiners.

If you are unfamiliar with Bitlend, check out the launch thread. It kicks off with Jason Sponaugle (one of the Bitlend Team) lying and saying he is a satisfied customer of Bitlend, blah blah and has a real nice boner from his experience with them. Korfax ( Michael J, Koerner ) jumps in to do some tag team shilling with him. Then Jason is exposed, and the whole thing went straight off a fucking cliff, Wile E. Coyote style after Allen revealed that the entire operation is people involved in the GAW/Paycoin scammage in one way or another. This outfit has shady written all over it. Enjoy yourself if you choose to send these guys all of your info is all I can say at this point.

kevin1234a
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

Decentralizing Jesus on the Blockchain

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2015, 08:24:59 AM

did you guys launch this coin https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1250043.new#new or it is another copycat thing

BitStoneDev (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2015, 08:54:21 PM

BitStone

Coin Details

X11

Block 0 to 100 - 0 BST
Block 101 to 721 -  333 BST
Block 722 to 1440 - 133 BST
Block 1441 to 17280 23

Proof of Stake will kick in on Block 700

Proof of Stake % - 1%/month -12%/annually

Block Maturity - 40 Blocks

Minimum Stake Age -  3 Hr

Max Stake Age - Unlimited

Block Time - 60 Secs

Source

Wallets

Windows

Mac

Coming Soon

BitStone (BST) is now live on Steps Stay Safe

https://altcoinsteps.com/staySafe

Pools

Umine

Block Explorer

More Details Coming Soon

BitStoneDev

BitStone has now launched!

Please be advised: Any questions, comments, or concerns - please direct those to the new thread.

NEW THREAD - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1250043

BitStoneDev

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13]  All
  Print  

Jump to: