Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 03:37:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 3000-6000 BTC loan - Hookah Lounge - 9/18/12 Update  (Read 55259 times)
fgervais

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 30, 2012, 02:56:42 AM

Yes, you can make cannabinoids synthetically.  They are also produced, naturally, in the buds of cannabis plants.  I prefer nature.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tmviQBB5DHs
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0psJhQHk_GI

But, hey, believe what you wish.

You need to come to terms with death.  Death is not a bad thing, it's a beautiful thing, but when it's someone's time to go, it's their time to go.  When someone gets cancer, it's because their soul is ready to return.  Having a weak or strong soul has nothing to do with the person's character, it has to do with their time to return to the universe.

Life is what you believe, you only get sick if you believe so.  It's tough in a society like ours, where authoritarian figures (doctors, and earth life in general) easily convince people of sickness, when it's truly manifested in the mind.

Please, go down to a cancer ward and provide such counselling to the grieving families. Oh, wait, that would involve effort, and actually thinking about someone else, even though in this case it would get you killed.

Your ignorance is really only matched by your arrogance. You disgust me.

My objective is not to become rich.

And yet all of your requests for support on here are financial and you always talk about how much money your ventures are going to make.  You go so far as to talk about making millions and becoming a billionaire from your ventures.  I know a great many people who truly don't care about money.  Not a single one of them talks about how much money they're going to make from their craft.  They might talk about wanting to play a certain venue, to perform with a certain artist, to have an exhibition at a particular gallery, to have their book picked up by a major publisher, but they never talk about how much money they might make if they're successful because they don't define success in financial terms.  You, on the other hand, never shut the fuck up about money - whether it's how much you want from others or how much you're planning to make.

Look at your posting history here and then tell me you're not materialistic.
- I'm capable of it, but this is not what I want anymore.
Money is a tool for survival, in today's society.  I find it funny you can call me materialistic (used to be? sure!) when the only 'want' I've bought in the last couple months was a cool ass pair of pants for $4.80.

Just last week you were seeking loans on account of your assurance of making a fortune. I've been kicking your ass repeatedly (along with many, many others) in a thread where you were amazed at your upcoming financial gains, although your math was hilariously wrong.

(before you point to your shitty spread sheet yet again, without quoting the truly amazing list of shit you didn't include, just know that there is no way you've taken everything into account)

You're a fucking materialist, just earlier you we're trying to have a poor bastard pay for your 16k$ car (it needs to go fast! 'cause driving under the influence isn't enough) or that 2.2k$ a month rented house you wanted.

Drape it under whatever bullshit pretence you want, the simple fact that you keep begging for loans to finance your every day expenses tells a lot.
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dank (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002

You cannot kill love

View Profile
September 30, 2012, 03:08:52 AM

Having a weak or strong soul has nothing to do with the person's character, it has to do with their time to return to the universe.

Wrong.  We are chemical robots living on an 8000 mile diameter planet that orbits a class G2 star.  Nothing more.  When you are dead you are gone forever, your brain program is no longer running.

There is no magic soul hidden in a different dimension.  We are nothing more than chemicals that evolved into life to create Carbon Dioxide for our green friends that were here first and started making too much Oxygen.
I used to think just like you.  Until I felt my soul, until I experienced something that defied my previous knowledge.  While, yes, our ego will die, our conscious does not/cannot.  It's energy, death doesn't destroy the energy of our soul, it transforms it.

fgervais, I've tried to explain myself the best I can, since that didn't work I'll just have to prove myself.  With time, the truth will be revealed.

13oZY8zzWEp48XZpEEi8zSkYJF5AWR2vXc DMhYmNzMnU2Avgu7sF3GSDybHumj8XH8V8
Currently seeking plot of land to host 1,000,000+ person music festival
Dankmusic - Hear the impossible, feel the impossible, be the impossible dankmusic.org dankcoin.org
fgervais

View Profile
September 30, 2012, 03:21:18 AM

Having a weak or strong soul has nothing to do with the person's character, it has to do with their time to return to the universe.

Wrong.  We are chemical robots living on an 8000 mile diameter planet that orbits a class G2 star.  Nothing more.  When you are dead you are gone forever, your brain program is no longer running.

There is no magic soul hidden in a different dimension.  We are nothing more than chemicals that evolved into life to create Carbon Dioxide for our green friends that were here first and started making too much Oxygen.
I used to think just like you.  Until I felt my soul, until I experienced something that defied my previous knowledge.  While, yes, our ego will die, our conscious does not/cannot.  It's energy, death doesn't destroy the energy of our soul, it transforms it.

fgervais, I've tried to explain myself the best I can, since that didn't work I'll just have to prove myself.  With time, the truth will be revealed.

Within 3 months according to you, at least clarify how one becomes one of the best musicians ever, you daft fuckwit.
dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
September 30, 2012, 03:32:26 AM

The same way Jimi Hendrix became the best guitarist ever.

Dankmusic - Hear the impossible, feel the impossible, be the impossible dankmusic.org dankcoin.org
fgervais

View Profile
September 30, 2012, 04:00:30 AM

The same way Jimi Hendrix became the best guitarist ever.

Via record album sales, sold out shows, international renown and smashing the race barrier, all within an era where actual musical instruments were more relevant?

Using Hendrix' timeline, while he picked up a guitar at 15, he only started playing in a semi-professional capacity by 21, and professional capacity by 23, 3 months in he was a nobody. As for his fame, it only really started to come into play after his death.

Your argument is that you're so good you can reach his status somewhere between 12 and infinity times faster than him?

Excuse me, I think I'll go help a bowel movement with your... sounds.
dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
September 30, 2012, 04:06:24 AM

Humans are evolving, to think much hasn't changed from the last 40 years is foolish.  Newer technologies allow us to accomplish tasks in less time than before.  Our minds have changed, drastically, with global communication and simply the amount of information a human can efficiently relay.  Life never stops evolving.  This is a repeating exponential pattern, found throughout human history.

fgervais

View Profile
September 30, 2012, 04:14:09 AM

Humans are evolving, to think much hasn't changed from the last 40 years is foolish.  Newer technologies allow us to accomplish tasks in less time than before.  Our minds have changed, drastically, with global communication and simply the amount of information a human can efficiently relay.  Life never stops evolving.  This is a repeating exponential pattern, found throughout human history.

Fiber optics: allowing you to play like Jimi Hendrix in like, 6 months.

You're a sad little man child, too stuck in his delirium to amount to anything. Give less despicable people a chance at accomplishing something, become an organ donor. Now.
dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
September 30, 2012, 04:16:10 AM

We will see what I amount to.

fgervais

View Profile
September 30, 2012, 04:22:54 AM

We will see what I amount to.

Still not giving me metrics, only bullshit platitudes...
repentance

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 30, 2012, 05:30:04 AM

Give less despicable people a chance at accomplishing something, become an organ donor. Now.

Ouch.  

You managed to elicit venom from an accountant dank, a profession known for their Vulcan-like detachment.

And please don't tell me you're not materialistic because you only bought one item of clothing.  The only reason you haven't bought the other things you've wanted people to fund for you is because no-one gave you the money to fund your wants.  You didn't even need the motorcycle to get around - you just wanted something nice.  There's nothing wrong with wanting nice things, but don't claim that you're not materialistic when you not only want those things but you want other people to fund your purchase of them so that you don't have to wait until you earn and save the money to afford them.  Buying stuff you can't afford with other people's money is the very essence of materialism.

All I can say is that this is Bitcoin. I don't believe it until I see six confirmations.
fgervais

View Profile
September 30, 2012, 06:01:16 AM

Give less despicable people a chance at accomplishing something, become an organ donor. Now.

Ouch.  

You managed to elicit venom from an accountant dank, a profession known for their Vulcan-like detachment.

Earlier today I kicked the corner of my table. Old habbit. A lot less blood now, but just to give you an idea...

While I was knifing my way through what skin was left I pretty much only gave out an Agent-Casey-in-Chuck styled grunt.

Incidentally, when I listen to dank's music, I cry. Not because it's beautiful. Because it's fucking painful. I'd like to point out the fact that I hear a cat try to claw his way up a blackboard once, still more fun to hear than dank.

And now, if I could turn my attention back to our rockstar...

Protip you untalented sorry excuse for what could have been a facial, when your sound looks like this, you're doing something wrong...

EDIT: OMFG, it sings...

http://soundcloud.com/dankm/untitled-76
Rarity

Activity: 182

Look upon me, BitcoinTalk, for I...am...Rarity!

View Profile
September 30, 2012, 06:03:58 AM

Dank, can you please get back to me about scheduling a gig?  If I wait too long you are going to be famous and I won't be able to afford to hire you.

"Money is like manure: Spread around, it helps things grow. Piled up in one place, it just stinks."
fgervais

View Profile
September 30, 2012, 06:26:41 AM

Dank, can you please get back to me about scheduling a gig?  If I wait too long you are going to be famous and I won't be able to afford to hire you.

dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
September 30, 2012, 06:34:19 AM

Cool story.  The music will only get better from here.

Please leave your spam shit out of my thread.

fgervais

View Profile
September 30, 2012, 06:40:00 AM
Last edit: September 30, 2012, 07:29:24 AM by fgervais

Cool story.  The music will only get better from here.

Please leave your spam shit out of my thread.

A post is neither good nor bad, why do you have to get so antsy?

OH HAI SA, <3 you goonies!

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3486823&userid=0&perpage=40&pagenumber=115

EDIT2: Wizards!

repentance

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 30, 2012, 07:27:08 AM

This is why soundcloud or youtube hits can't be the metric for dank's musical success - every link he posts gets goon-rushed by people looking to see whether it's something they can redeem through parody.

All I can say is that this is Bitcoin. I don't believe it until I see six confirmations.
fgervais

View Profile
September 30, 2012, 07:30:40 AM

This is why soundcloud or youtube hits can't be the metric for dank's musical success - every link he posts gets goon-rushed by people looking to see whether it's something they can redeem through parody.

Even through the combined might of SA, 4chan an fiverr there's no way he'd beat out the more popular (read: actual) artists.
Rarity

Activity: 182

Look upon me, BitcoinTalk, for I...am...Rarity!

View Profile
September 30, 2012, 07:51:08 AM

This thread is way too spammy.  E-mail me with gig info Dank: raritybestpony@gmail.com

"Money is like manure: Spread around, it helps things grow. Piled up in one place, it just stinks."
fgervais

View Profile
September 30, 2012, 07:56:35 AM
Last edit: September 30, 2012, 09:31:35 AM by fgervais

This thread is way too spammy.  E-mail me with gig info Dank: raritybestpony@gmail.com

Good news! He just got a new deposit, so he will get his guitar tuned.

Now that is sound, diversified and profitable investing!

1.36 BTC deposited into Dank Bank.  Thank you, senbon, for the guitar tuner.

EDIT:

Monster-Ant

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

The ants came marching one by one

View Profile
September 30, 2012, 09:51:33 AM
Last edit: September 30, 2012, 07:17:16 PM by Monster-Ant

Dank, I swear to God, the smartest part of you ran down your mother's ass-crack and ended up a stain on the goddamn mattress. You are dumber than a bag of fucking hair, and have all the music talent of a three day old raccoon corpse.

Your music is full of distortion, there is not a SINGLE bit of musical talent in the entire thing. To top it off, in the month or so you have been practicing you cannot even play a single tune at all, when most students are at the point they can plink out on or two little songs on their electric guitar that don't make people feel like you are raping their soul.

You stated that good music you can feel in your soul. That's true. Music can uplift you, raise you up to new heights. Music brings me to great heights of creativity. During the war music helped take my mind off of immanent death or pumped us up for what we were doing. During peace-time music let all the stress of the day flow out of me and let me create things, enjoy life with my friends, and even added something to sex with my girlfriend (now wife). Listening to Dream Weaver, laying there, covered in love-sweat, both of us breathing heavy, is a memory I've held onto during the darkest times.

Your "music" would make my dick go limp, my balls fall off, her pussy slam shut, and cover us both with the audio equivalent of hissing spiders that shoot acid. If you forced soldiers to play it in the zone there would be fratricides and suicide pacts. Prisoners of War would file charges of violation of the Geneva Convention. UN Observers would kill themselves. If you played it during a prison riot the prisoners would descend into a cannibalistic frenzy and the prison would end up like the one in The Suffering. If you played it on the Space Station they'd open the airlocks so your terrible music couldn't travel through the air through sound-waves. If you were to play it the Xenomorphs in Aliens would kill each other and write "PRAY FOR MOJO!" on the wall in their own acidic blood. Superman would ram his head into a kryptonite wall at lightspeed to get away from your music. Your music is so bad it would turn Lex Luthor into an Amish man. It's so bad that somewhere there is a Russian scientific panel trying to decide if America has figured out how to released a sound that kills upon the internet.

You are not the world's worst guitar player simply because you are not playing it. You are playing guitar in the same manner that a hobo screaming from a street corner is giving a State of the Union address. Both are making sounds, that is it.

You are to music what Vogon Poetry is to literature.

You beg for others to support you on the internet, you're basically a panhandler who accepts bitcoin. In that way, and only in that way, are you on the cutting edge of anything, as most panhandlers prefer money. They also make more than you.

You insistence that humans are evolving exponentially ignores both evolutionary theory, science, and cold hard facts. You are actually devolving and have set back the entire human race with your so-called music. Your music, by itself, will be looked at as having completely nullified the advances in the art of music by at least 3 great artists. Somewhere there is a man rapping about how much he likes to squish his toes in dog-shit who is a better musician than you are.

You claim you know how to stop cancer, one of the biggest killers in the Western World, and smugly talk about strong souls and other garbage, proving you are an entitled little shitburger who had never experienced true suffering. You are a panhandling beggar without the suffering of living on the street.

You claim to be able to see the future, and can't pick out a fucking lottery ticket. I can see the future too. It has you working minimum wage jobs all your life and marrying a fat girl who will cheat on you while you raise her boyfriend's kids and keep rubbing your face on the guitar.

You makes claims of magic that you refuse to back up with any kind of evidence, and like a toddler insisting his imaginary friend is real, you demand we disprove you, despite the fallacy of disproving a negative. You are worse than any hyper-religious tool that condemns everyone else because you don't even have a document hundreds of years old, just bullshit you thought up or works written by great men that you misunderstood.

You claim high intelligence, yet you fail to apply it in the simplest manner. You can't follow scientific papers basically broken down for the layman without coming up with some kind of idiotic misinterpretation. So far, given every chance, you have failed to apply this so called "high intelligence" to the most basic tests, and frankly I wonder if your iPod continually runs an MP3 of your Mom saying "Breathe in, breathe out" so that you don't pass out from a lack of oxygen.

Now that you realized a hookah lounge will be hard work, and because you are too fucking stupid and ignorant to follow the advice given in this VERY FUCKING THREAD, you have magically decided that it will happen later, after you become the biggest rockstar in the world in 3 months.

You're a fucking child. Pack your shit. Go home. Move into your old room. Ask your mother to beat you the way she should have your entire life.

You're not an indigo child, Dank, you're just one of thousands of idiots.

But keep on panhandling, keep on rubbing your face on the guitar and not even understanding what mistakes you are making. Keep on making wild claims with no basis in reality.

The rest of us will go on contributing to society and the human race.

PS: Go Die in a Magic Fire.

1B6RGmWBSWyFHuoZtUjbvjSp58rPfoubGC - Oh God what is that?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: