Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 05:44:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: For all of those that got scammed, we need to team up  (Read 2152 times)
chungenhung (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1005

View Profile
September 12, 2012, 03:52:59 AM

A lot of people got scammed a lot of coins.
We (those that got scammed) need to team up and find out as much info about each depositor as early as possible.
If you would like to join me in investigating, please post in this thread.
Any information that you know about each depositor would be of great use.
Right now, I am most interested in these names, as they defaulted a lot of coins to a lot of users:
1. Pirateat40
2. Hashking
3. imsaguy

It is time to work together guys, scamming people 500k, 200k, 100k etc coins are a LOT of money.
Pool our resources together, and we can definitely find track these guys down.

Moderators, I think it is fair that we ask for the IP address of each of these users to become public records.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
joyyen

Activity: 99
Merit: 10

MMM EXTRA - THE RIGHT STEP TOWARDS THE GOAL

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2012, 03:59:49 AM

i would like to join !

i was scammed by pirate40 BTC & ST pass through bitcoinmax

invested btc 470 BTC with interest compounding until 787.06402792 BTC in my BITCOINMAX account

[Join MMM and get up to 100% per month]
ElectricMucus
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1057

Marketing manager - GO MP

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2012, 04:05:08 AM

hashking

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 12, 2012, 04:15:37 AM

A lot of people got scammed a lot of coins.
We (those that got scammed) need to team up and find out as much info about each depositor as early as possible.
If you would like to join me in investigating, please post in this thread.
Any information that you know about each depositor would be of great use.
Right now, I am most interested in these names, as they defaulted a lot of coins to a lot of users:
1. Pirateat40
2. Hashking
3. imsaguy

It is time to work together guys, scamming people 500k, 200k, 100k etc coins are a LOT of money.
Pool our resources together, and we can definitely find track these guys down.

Moderators, I think it is fair that we ask for the IP address of each of these users to become public records.

You should add a guy named lester to the list.
zyk

Activity: 224
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 14, 2012, 08:43:55 AM

BrightAnarchist is leading the charge on the attack on Pirate. Please contact him and forward all evidence to him.

Thank you.

Make him open his thread for public scrutiny and tell where he leads what and whom?

As long as I can´t see whats is collected for whom and by whom to which aims everybody should better suppose

that there again sheeples will be lead to the slaughterhouse !!!

Boycott every attempts to loose the claims on your coins without knowing what is done with them!!!!!!!!!

Learn of your mistakes  ........ it has been exactly that.....trust Goat in cheerleading and you`ll be fucked in the end!!!

Thanks for your brains

Zyk
greyhawk

Activity: 938
Merit: 1009

View Profile
September 14, 2012, 08:55:56 AM

Make him open his thread for public scrutiny and tell where he leads what and whom?

Exactly this.

There's a guy calling himself BrightAnarchist and he's so afraid of anarchy in his thread he locks it up.

How does this even compute?  Huh
zyk

View Profile
September 14, 2012, 09:31:23 AM

Exactly this.

There's a guy calling himself BrightAnarchist and he's so afraid of anarchy in his thread he locks it up.

There is on open thread. It was my thread and twice now 2/3 of the posts were deleted by mods. Lots of people think going after pirate is a bad idea. Some people are trying to say dont go after pirate cuz he is a ponzi. P4man was leading the pirate defense. BA does not want all that off topic stuff there so he left it out.

Its a post on how to collect evidence. If you want to know the next step just ask me. The next step I think will be sending a letter to pirate formally asking for the money back. I think the lawyer is right on having us do this.

We are not however going after hashking or imsaguy as neither one of us have btc with them. however i do wish you the best of luck.

Again : Who is us ?  Whats the name of the laywer ?   To what adress is what letter content sent ?

Having plurality of opinions, even as dicussions seem weird to the simple mods souls is why bitcoin.org in its entirety is the A - Team and pirate was part of it

up to the closure of his thread and the beginning of all shit on IRC !!!  Do you remember?

Cheers Zyk

P. S. @ greyhawk : the Anarchist is rather breit than bright Wink
zyk

View Profile
September 14, 2012, 10:17:15 AM

Exactly this.

There is on open thread. It was my thread and twice now 2/3 of the posts were deleted by mods. Lots of people think going after pirate is a bad idea. Some people are trying to say dont go after pirate cuz he is a ponzi. P4man was leading the pirate defense. BA does not want all that off topic stuff there so he left it out.

Its a post on how to collect evidence. If you want to know the next step just ask me. The next step I think will be sending a letter to pirate formally asking for the money back. I think the lawyer is right on having us do this.

We are not however going after hashking or imsaguy as neither one of us have btc with them. however i do wish you the best of luck.

Goat you have my full support and i will donate BTC.

Whether people supported pirate or screamed from the rooftops that he was a ponzi, everyone should support this.
If scammers start to face real life justice we will start to see less and less of them in BTC land.

That can only be a good thing for everyone ( and the price of BTC ).

No. Sending one penny to the conspirators who worked with pirate to rip off $5,000,000 of other people's money is exactly the opposite of what anyone should do.

+100
Anyone who still has any faith in this cabal should have their heads checked. Its like  the getaway driver investigating the bank robbery.

How about you do a big public apology first to all the people that warned you, but that you have been shouting down and insulting for over 6 months and more importantly,  to the people who trusted your judgement, but that you misled by pretending you knew more than you really did?

The same goes for the rest of the pirate promo team who are now all pretending to be only victims fighting for the righteous cause.

I'll chip in my ill gotten BTC2 when you all are ready.

You do realize the first thing Goat will consult a lawyer about, is his OWN liability for promoting and facilitating a fraudulent ponzi operation, right? Why do you think he is still pretending its unsure if pirate really ran a ponzi? Goats first concern is not getting your coins back, its keeping his own ass out of trouble, and if that would mean letting Pirate off the hook, you can bet those 2BTC that he will.

This is what P4man said !

So Goat....there you can see it for yourself that your excuses are lame and  dishonest ( not one word about not going after pirate!) and again involved in cheerleading the idiots to the

cliffs.

Alright....the only thing that stands out again, is that you promise and then cheat ! Of course not liking that others point out the truth in ADVANCE:

COME ON JUST ANSWER TO RID YOU OF WELL DESERVED SUSPICION

Thanks Zyk

zyk

View Profile
September 14, 2012, 11:03:07 AM

BrightAnarchist is leading the charge on the attack on Pirate. Please contact him and forward all evidence to him.

Thank you.

I don't like to call it an "attack" as that's not what I'm doing. I still feel that most likely he is going to pay. The ponzi theory is just one of two good theories that fit the evidence, and the other theory, if true, explains that he is most likely to return the funds and also may explain his lack of communication at this point. He may actually have a good reason for being quiet even if he has the best of intentions.

I'm trying to be civil here, hence why I created my own thread to express my intentions more clearly. I am simply gathering information and legal advice so we can determine exactly what our recourse will be if it becomes clear that he's going to run with the coins, but so far I still do not believe that is what his intentions are. That said, I'm not afraid to pull the trigger on this if/when we decide it is absolutely neccessary. The first step would simply be to send a demand letter.

I'm just trying to keep a level head here and do the right thing.

Btw thread is here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=108657

Yes, This is why BA is taking the lead so far:) He is more calm and reasonable than I am. And yes it is not an "attack". But the goal is to have coins recovered/returned Smiley

Sorry for being so dramatic.

No worries mate Smiley

The mentioned thread is still closed !

Are you using "Zyk ignorance" for the next cover up Huh Bitlane needs another wingflap I guess  Wink

Who is "we" and "they" ?

Post your IRC chatter!!

What is written in the letter ?

Whats the name of the laywer?

Who pays the laywer ?

What data has been collected?

And mates ....Do you really believe in bitcointalk.org everybody is braindead ?   no worries yet?

Cheers Zyk
zyk

View Profile
September 14, 2012, 01:06:02 PM

Thank you.

I don't like to call it an "attack" as that's not what I'm doing. I still feel that most likely he is going to pay. The ponzi theory is just one of two good theories that fit the evidence, and the other theory, if true, explains that he is most likely to return the funds and also may explain his lack of communication at this point. He may actually have a good reason for being quiet even if he has the best of intentions.

I'm trying to be civil here, hence why I created my own thread to express my intentions more clearly. I am simply gathering information and legal advice so we can determine exactly what our recourse will be if it becomes clear that he's going to run with the coins, but so far I still do not believe that is what his intentions are. That said, I'm not afraid to pull the trigger on this if/when we decide it is absolutely neccessary. The first step would simply be to send a demand letter.

I'm just trying to keep a level head here and do the right thing.

Btw thread is here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=108657

Seemingly the brightest of the Antichrists got me on ignore before even reading the first post Wink

Personally I feel that Pirate will pay back every last BTC. I just joined the forum back in April and it seemed that everyone was one big happy family at first and then all of a sudden the FUD against Pirate absolutely exploded to the point where it seems people are spending their entire day on this forum warning others about the dangers of the "Pirate Ponzi". Think about it - why are people devoting so much of their time and energy worrying about other people's money for absolutely nothing in return? The only explanation I can think of is that this is some sort of psyops that was put into action to try to discredit Bitcoin and contain its rise.

Classic! I must quote this too.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stockholm_syndrome

Vladimir, thank you very much for the link sir - I am ashamed by my ignorance. Here I was thinking that the Stockholm Syndrome referred to when a hostage begins to look kindly upon their captor, but you have taught me that it can also refer to when one has faith and trust in an individual who graciously allowed them to share in their business venture and made them fistfuls of cash in the process

You are intellectually lazy, bitsire. Is it that difficult to make a connection from  people being held hostage to people's money being held hostage? Do I really need to explain you the obvious?

No need to spell it out for me - I totally see your point and understand the symbolism. Pirate is like my captor, but instead of taking me against my will I voluntarily walked into his house (ignoring the fact that there was a cube van with a heart shaped window parked out front). Next, instead of tying me up and bum blasting me in the basement, he showered me with cash and told me that I was free to go at any time. However, being the greedy piggy that I am, I stayed until he finally ran out of bills. Now I'm sitting in his living room waiting for him to get back from the bank. Before he left he told me where he was going and how long it would take, but even though he calls every now and then to let me know he's on his way home, deep down I realize he's on a flight to the Lady Boy Palace in Thailand and ain't never coming back.

You are all intellectually lazy....by writing nice pitoresque and fabulous stories  smoking and mirroring the crime scene which was hertofore born out of a community spirit

with OTC Ratings and personal trust.....from there on pirate started.....may be still proud of his own reputation...went down the slippery slope of a celebrity......applauded

by the colluders ( yes all those perpetrators off the same ponzi with the oldest accounts),

feeded by coins and coins he couldn´t even attach a buiseness model to.........and spiraled BTC from uselessness after the last crash to a ponzi currency...which´s sole purpose

is to skin off the newbies to the scene....and then and thats what takes so long right now...who is allowed to run off with which percentage of the stolen funds!?

There won´t be any bitcoincommunity left, if BCST is not closed in a transparent way, where the " buiiseness model " is disclosed and common sense applied in the

aftermaths !!

There is no one fell swoop of payment coming.......so what is the payout order???

The stance in the justness of this technality  seperates the criminals from the patsys and the victims!

May some discussion begin....in community spirit where common christian values are applied.

Thanks for listening

Cheers Zyk

P.S.  Bitcoin should be managed as the new world reserve currency ponzi....not as a mining pool chain letter

And now Sir Goat and Sir BA would you mind coming up with any other evidence for your BS about pirates motives other

than ruminating Zyks speculations from a months ago?

Facts please !

Thanks Zyk

the_thing

Activity: 546
Merit: 252

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
September 14, 2012, 01:13:20 PM

The ponzi theory is just one of two good theories that fit the evidence, and the other theory, if true, explains that he is most likely to return the funds and also may explain his lack of communication at this point. He may actually have a good reason for being quiet even if he has the best of intentions.
Care to explain the second of the two theories?

,gaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaag,
           ,aP8b    _,dYba,       ,adPb,_    d8Ya,
         ,aP"  Yb_,dP"   "Yba, ,adP"   "Yb,_dP  "Ya,
       ,aP"    _88"         )888(         "88_    "Ya,
     ,aP"   _,dP"Yb      ,adP"8"Yba,      dP"Yb,_   "Ya,
   ,aPYb _,dP8    Yb  ,adP"   8   "Yba,  dP    8Yb,_ dPYa,
 ,aP"  YdP" dP     YbdP"      8      "YbdP     Yb "YbP  "Ya,
I8aaaaaa8aaa8baaaaaa88aaaaaaaa8aaaaaaaa88aaaaaad8aaa8aaaaaa8I
`Yb,   d8a, Ya      d8b,      8      ,d8b      aP ,a8b   ,dP'
  "Yb,dP "Ya "8,   dI "Yb,    8    ,dP" Ib   ,8" aP" Yb,dP"
    "Y8,   "YaI8, ,8'   "Yb,  8  ,dP"   `8, ,8IaP"   ,8P"
      "Yb,   `"Y8ad'      "Yb,8,dP"      `ba8P"'   ,dP"
        "Yb,    `"8,        "Y8P"        ,8"'    ,dP"
          "Yb,    `8,         8         ,8'    ,dP"
            "Yb,   `Ya        8        aP'   ,dP"
              "Yb,   "8,      8      ,8"   ,dP"
                "Yb,  `8,     8     ,8'  ,dP"   
                  "Yb, `Ya    8    aP' ,dP"     
                    "Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "       

Free TON

PEER-TO-PEER MULTY-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬TON SURF - OFFICIAL WALLET.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
zyk

View Profile
September 14, 2012, 01:21:45 PM

The ponzi theory is just one of two good theories that fit the evidence, and the other theory, if true, explains that he is most likely to return the funds and also may explain his lack of communication at this point. He may actually have a good reason for being quiet even if he has the best of intentions.

Oh fuck, again hijacked by speculators Angry Wink

But thats it bitlane, am not accusing you but rather sucking your cock while considering you the smart - ass under pirates lenders.

Cheers Zyk

P.S.sorry, will try hard myself to stop that and just wait for the Goat cartel to contribute some facts!!

zyk

View Profile
September 14, 2012, 01:37:38 PM

@bitlane

Yep you`d need to be puzzeled , if i would think you as Canadian

going down south againin in the land of the screwed just to beat up

a twen. Couldn´t imagine, only if it would be far south to the beaches

where you´d look at handling your cute collateral Wink

Cheers Zyk
mp420

Activity: 501
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 14, 2012, 03:51:55 PM

This.

Pirate's scheme was either a standalone ponzi or a Zeek ponzi pass through. No other explanation fits the fact that he promised such high returns on such high amount of investment.

Either case, whoever "invested" is fucked.
the_thing

Activity: 546
Merit: 252

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
September 14, 2012, 11:33:55 PM

This.

Pirate's scheme was either a standalone ponzi or a Zeek ponzi pass through. No other explanation fits the fact that he promised such high returns on such high amount of investment.

Either case, whoever "invested" is fucked.
From what I've read, I'm convinced it was meant to be a classic ponzi scheme from the very begining. Victims are trying to justify it by making up various theories how it could've been legit.

,gaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaag,
           ,aP8b    _,dYba,       ,adPb,_    d8Ya,
         ,aP"  Yb_,dP"   "Yba, ,adP"   "Yb,_dP  "Ya,
       ,aP"    _88"         )888(         "88_    "Ya,
     ,aP"   _,dP"Yb      ,adP"8"Yba,      dP"Yb,_   "Ya,
   ,aPYb _,dP8    Yb  ,adP"   8   "Yba,  dP    8Yb,_ dPYa,
 ,aP"  YdP" dP     YbdP"      8      "YbdP     Yb "YbP  "Ya,
I8aaaaaa8aaa8baaaaaa88aaaaaaaa8aaaaaaaa88aaaaaad8aaa8aaaaaa8I
`Yb,   d8a, Ya      d8b,      8      ,d8b      aP ,a8b   ,dP'
  "Yb,dP "Ya "8,   dI "Yb,    8    ,dP" Ib   ,8" aP" Yb,dP"
    "Y8,   "YaI8, ,8'   "Yb,  8  ,dP"   `8, ,8IaP"   ,8P"
      "Yb,   `"Y8ad'      "Yb,8,dP"      `ba8P"'   ,dP"