Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 09:21:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Aahzmundus scammer  (Read 8872 times)
DailyModo

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

www.gamebet.gg

View Profile
June 14, 2015, 06:40:12 PM

When robinson5 has a chance, he should post an address to return the funds that were stolen from him. The scammer has sent me a portion of what was stolen and I will forward it to you upon receipt of an address.

Wow thanks so much for all the help! I never would have found out that was cryptoforcause.  He messaged me earlier saying he would pay me back 1.1BTC but he hasn't done so yet and I don't think he will.  My address is 14Qd6ZxqoHhJie9CGHuEGqWeyEAkEUwYGK and he scammed me out of 1BTC.  Thanks again!

I think he may pay you back eventually, but if he doesn't his details of several crimes can be forwarded to the police and his friends and family so it's in his interest to pay back.
he is involved in many scam attempts and with enough proofs it time to take an action against him
I have seen some recent scam by him using hero account,but that was solved while the victim was able to get proofs and some information about him that may help the current victims. all the victims should get together and collect all the proofs and information then take an legal action against him.its time to teach him a lesson.

Betting on esports with crypto's and steam items has never been easier.
CONTACT
dailymodo@gamebet.gg @GamebetGg

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
robinson5 (OP)

Activity: 130
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 15, 2015, 10:11:10 PM

When robinson5 has a chance, he should post an address to return the funds that were stolen from him. The scammer has sent me a portion of what was stolen and I will forward it to you upon receipt of an address.

Wow thanks so much for all the help! I never would have found out that was cryptoforcause.  He messaged me earlier saying he would pay me back 1.1BTC but he hasn't done so yet and I don't think he will.  My address is 14Qd6ZxqoHhJie9CGHuEGqWeyEAkEUwYGK and he scammed me out of 1BTC.  Thanks again!
I have only received .3301 from him so far, and I will send that over shortly. I archived the thread in case your account gets hacked, etc.

You can review the address posted in this post and you will see that the address he was instructed to send to was 14ZtrTi8kkxVJN1NSdatdqM9pjeTM3NJTL so you can watch that address.

I was able to find that he was cryptoforcause because he later spend linked the address you sent to together with another of his known addresses.

edit: txid 9495205fa51d30f3bf6ca640ae2c86376a1ec53f2b7434e47e29e641d21f26e9

I told him that he needs to send 1.0001 for me to be able to forward to you, if he wants to send more then what he scammed that is between you and him, although I am not going to try to pressure him to repay more then what he owes

Thanks so much quickseller! I've received the 0.33BTC and hopefully he will send 0.67 soon.  And good idea to archive the thread thank you for helping!
BTCBLOGGER

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 16, 2015, 12:31:01 AM

Wow thanks so much for all the help! I never would have found out that was cryptoforcause.  He messaged me earlier saying he would pay me back 1.1BTC but he hasn't done so yet and I don't think he will.  My address is 14Qd6ZxqoHhJie9CGHuEGqWeyEAkEUwYGK and he scammed me out of 1BTC.  Thanks again!
I have only received .3301 from him so far, and I will send that over shortly. I archived the thread in case your account gets hacked, etc.

You can review the address posted in this post and you will see that the address he was instructed to send to was 14ZtrTi8kkxVJN1NSdatdqM9pjeTM3NJTL so you can watch that address.

I was able to find that he was cryptoforcause because he later spend linked the address you sent to together with another of his known addresses.

I told him that he needs to send 1.0001 for me to be able to forward to you, if he wants to send more then what he scammed that is between you and him, although I am not going to try to pressure him to repay more then what he owes

Thanks so much quickseller! I've received the 0.33BTC and hopefully he will send 0.67 soon.  And good idea to archive the thread thank you for helping!
Don't worry Robinson you will get you money back either he will pay the full amount or he will goto jail in next 5 days if he doesn't pay your money you can contact me.
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2298

View Profile
June 16, 2015, 12:34:29 AM

Wow thanks so much for all the help! I never would have found out that was cryptoforcause.  He messaged me earlier saying he would pay me back 1.1BTC but he hasn't done so yet and I don't think he will.  My address is 14Qd6ZxqoHhJie9CGHuEGqWeyEAkEUwYGK and he scammed me out of 1BTC.  Thanks again!

Based on his previous statements, I would somewhat doubt that he is going to repay you the remainder of what is owed to you. He previously sent too exact of an amount for it to be all that he had. I may be proven wrong though.

I originally thought that him getting doxed was causing him to want to right his wrongs in exchange for his dox being removed, however that appears to be less likely now.

Hopefully I will be proven wrong in the near future. Regardless, it is good that you at least got some amount back from him.
robinson5 (OP)

View Profile
June 16, 2015, 01:21:14 AM

Based on his previous statements, I would somewhat doubt that he is going to repay you the remainder of what is owed to you. He previously sent too exact of an amount for it to be all that he had. I may be proven wrong though.

I originally thought that him getting doxed was causing him to want to right his wrongs in exchange for his dox being removed, however that appears to be less likely now.

Hopefully I will be proven wrong in the near future. Regardless, it is good that you at least got some amount back from him.

Thanks again without all your work I wouldn't have gotten anything back.  I'll let you know if he returns anymore though.  Is his dox public? If he doesn't return the rest I may ask my lawyer to contact him.  Thanks
BTCBLOGGER

View Profile
June 16, 2015, 01:54:42 AM

I think my account doesn't have any value now
Going now bye bye and will be here with a new account.
lissandra

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 16, 2015, 02:04:52 AM

I think if you can repair your reputation, and if you owe money to people and pay them back.

Its possible to still retain your value instead of creating another account. But looking at it, it seems that you been creating multiple ponzis..

BTCBLOGGER

View Profile
June 16, 2015, 02:13:33 AM

I think if you can repair your reputation, and if you owe money to people and pay them back.

Its possible to still retain your value instead of creating another account. But looking at it, it seems that you been creating multiple ponzis..
I never scammed anyone I was just trying to remove negative trust given by him. The money I have was of SNavy he is right now out of town for 2 days.
And i am just saying that is there is no contribution of mine in getting his funds back if not need not to email me. I will not do anything go contact your lawyer or whatever you will lose more money in finding him without me.
robinson5 (OP)

View Profile
June 16, 2015, 04:09:18 AM

I never scammed anyone I was just trying to remove negative trust given by him. The money I have was of SNavy he is right now out of town for 2 days.
And i am just saying that is there is no contribution of mine in getting his funds back if not need not to email me. I will not do anything go contact your lawyer or whatever you will lose more money in finding him without me.

If you can help get money back from cryptoforcause it would be greatly appreciated Btcblogger!
BTCBLOGGER

View Profile
June 16, 2015, 04:21:17 AM

If you can help get money back from cryptoforcause it would be greatly appreciated Btcblogger!
Have you even read the thread it was me who is constantly PMing him and asking to do a refund and with the help of a number given by qory i found his address. I am who threatened him and made him apologies for his mistakes. If i didn't get this message from you i'm going to leave the forum but now i will be going to help you until you get the full money back from him.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1089509.0
robinson5 (OP)

View Profile
June 16, 2015, 04:39:12 AM

Have you even read the thread it was me who is constantly PMing him and asking to do a refund and with the help of a number given by qory i found his address. I am who threatened him and made him apologies for his mistakes. If i didn't get this message from you i'm going to leave the forum but now i will be going to help you until you get the full money back from him.

Thank you for staying around and helping with all of this! I would seriously have not been able to find him without you guys so thanks!
subSTRATA
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1043

:^)

View Profile
June 16, 2015, 04:47:19 AM

Thank you for staying around and helping with all of this! I would seriously have not been able to find him without you guys so thanks!

we should be finding out soon if cryptoforcause actually intends to pay the rest of the ~0.66, if not BTCBLOGGER has his phone number and (possible) address. I still doubt this is the end of Tapan Sharma on bitcointalk though.

theres nothing here. message me if you want to put something here.
syuhide

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 16, 2015, 04:53:22 AM

i think he gonna pay you soon..
in my opinion no hero member gonna scam for 2 btc..

▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼  No.1 Bitcoin Binary Options and Double Dice  ▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼
████████████████████████████████  sec◔nds trade  ████████████████████████████████
↑↓ Instant Bets ↑↓ Flexible 1~720 minutes Expiry time ↑↓ Highest Reward 190% ↑↓ 16 Assets [btc, forex, gold, 1% edge double dice] ↑↓
robinson5 (OP)

View Profile
June 16, 2015, 05:01:52 AM

we should be finding out soon if cryptoforcause actually intends to pay the rest of the ~0.66, if not BTCBLOGGER has his phone number and (possible) address. I still doubt this is the end of Tapan Sharma on bitcointalk though.

If cryptoforcause is reading this it's 0.67! And yes I'm hoping he actually will pay and it won't need to come to that but it's nice that BTCBLOGGER has that info just in case.
qory

Activity: 1722
Merit: 508

View Profile
June 16, 2015, 05:10:01 AM

Your statement make sense for me,  you have tried to scam 0.47 when you're member.
If you have plan to scam in the near future, I suggest you don't do it again.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
June 16, 2015, 05:26:37 AM

It is pretty clear that the hero account was either purchased and/or stolen. If it was purchased then the price was most likely less then the 1 BTC that he stole and he ended up selling it to someone else to recover the price he paid to buy the account.
dooglus
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1330

View Profile
June 16, 2015, 07:14:41 AM

It is pretty clear that the hero account was either purchased and/or stolen. If it was purchased then the price was most likely less then the 1 BTC that he stole and he ended up selling it to someone else to recover the price he paid to buy the account.

Aahzmundus tells me that indeed his account was stolen, presumably as a result of the recent forum database leak.

I PM'ed theymos asking him to reset the password but didn't hear anything back.

I left negative feedback on Aahzmundus' account saying that the account is compromised.

Just-Dice                 ██             
          ██████████         
      ██████████████████     
  ██████████████████████████ 
██████████████████████████████
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
   Play or Invest                 ██             
          ██████████         
      ██████████████████     
  ██████████████████████████ 
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
   1% House Edge
zendantom

Activity: 195

View Profile
June 16, 2015, 12:24:15 PM

Aahzmundus tells me that indeed his account was stolen, presumably as a result of the recent forum database leak.

I left negative feedback on Aahzmundus' account saying that the account is compromised.

Cryptoforcause had sold me Aahzmundus on June 11 with bitpop as escrow, Can you please tell me who messaged you?, if it is the case of hacked account being sold to me, Cryptoforcause will have to pay 0.6 btc to me for selling hacked account.

sdmathis

Activity: 546

AKA The Rubber Monkey

View Profile
June 16, 2015, 12:34:12 PM

Cryptoforcause had sold me Aahzmundus on June 11 with bitpop as escrow, Can you please tell me who messaged you?, if it is the case of hacked account being sold to me, Cryptoforcause will have to pay 0.6 btc to me for selling hacked account.

Would you please tell us Cryptoforcause's user name on btcpop? Some of us lend to others on btcpop and other p2p lending platforms and it would be quite helpful th know who to avoid lending to.

Thanks.

Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
June 16, 2015, 12:35:37 PM

this is a reason why it is so important to get a signed message if you decide to buy an account because a claim of the account being hacked could happen at any time.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: