Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 02:21:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Aahzmundus scammer  (Read 8872 times)
BTCBLOGGER

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 16, 2015, 12:45:06 PM

It is pretty clear that the hero account was either purchased and/or stolen. If it was purchased then the price was most likely less then the 1 BTC that he stole and he ended up selling it to someone else to recover the price he paid to buy the account.

Aahzmundus tells me that indeed his account was stolen, presumably as a result of the recent forum database leak.

I PM'ed theymos asking him to reset the password but didn't hear anything back.

I left negative feedback on Aahzmundus' account saying that the account is compromised.
I think the hacker sold the account to cryptoforcause for a low price saying that he don't have signed message or it is also possible that it was already known to cryptoforcause that the account he is buying is a hacked one.
And purchased it with an intention of doing a scam what he did.

This is last warning for cryptofocause to come and return all the amount within two days otherwise era strict action will be taken against him.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2298

View Profile
June 16, 2015, 04:40:11 PM

When robinson5 has a chance, he should post an address to return the funds that were stolen from him. The scammer has sent me a portion of what was stolen and I will forward it to you upon receipt of an address.

Wow thanks so much for all the help! I never would have found out that was cryptoforcause.  He messaged me earlier saying he would pay me back 1.1BTC but he hasn't done so yet and I don't think he will.  My address is 14Qd6ZxqoHhJie9CGHuEGqWeyEAkEUwYGK and he scammed me out of 1BTC.  Thanks again!
I have only received .3301 from him so far, and I will send that over shortly. I archived the thread in case your account gets hacked, etc.

You can review the address posted in this post and you will see that the address he was instructed to send to was 14ZtrTi8kkxVJN1NSdatdqM9pjeTM3NJTL so you can watch that address.

I was able to find that he was cryptoforcause because he later spend linked the address you sent to together with another of his known addresses.

edit: txid 9495205fa51d30f3bf6ca640ae2c86376a1ec53f2b7434e47e29e641d21f26e9

I told him that he needs to send 1.0001 for me to be able to forward to you, if he wants to send more then what he scammed that is between you and him, although I am not going to try to pressure him to repay more then what he owes

Thanks so much quickseller! I've received the 0.33BTC and hopefully he will send 0.67 soon.  And good idea to archive the thread thank you for helping!
txid 5051a33a8a7f33a14470e580cf5bc393526c6f856bb903188f50d53591953c17

This brings the total amount that you have received from him to 0.99985707 BTC, which I think is "close enough" to the 1 BTC that was stolen from you. If you agree then I will remove the negative rating that I have on that account.

I am glad you were able to get (most) of your money back.
Moebius327

Activity: 770

View Profile
June 16, 2015, 04:41:28 PM

When robinson5 has a chance, he should post an address to return the funds that were stolen from him. The scammer has sent me a portion of what was stolen and I will forward it to you upon receipt of an address.

Wow thanks so much for all the help! I never would have found out that was cryptoforcause.  He messaged me earlier saying he would pay me back 1.1BTC but he hasn't done so yet and I don't think he will.  My address is 14Qd6ZxqoHhJie9CGHuEGqWeyEAkEUwYGK and he scammed me out of 1BTC.  Thanks again!
I have only received .3301 from him so far, and I will send that over shortly. I archived the thread in case your account gets hacked, etc.

You can review the address posted in this post and you will see that the address he was instructed to send to was 14ZtrTi8kkxVJN1NSdatdqM9pjeTM3NJTL so you can watch that address.

I was able to find that he was cryptoforcause because he later spend linked the address you sent to together with another of his known addresses.

I told him that he needs to send 1.0001 for me to be able to forward to you, if he wants to send more then what he scammed that is between you and him, although I am not going to try to pressure him to repay more then what he owes

Thanks so much quickseller! I've received the 0.33BTC and hopefully he will send 0.67 soon.  And good idea to archive the thread thank you for helping!

This brings the total amount that you have received from him to 0.99985707 BTC, which I think is "close enough" to the 1 BTC that was stolen from you. If you agree then I will remove the negative rating that I have on that account.

Good job, Quickseller!
subSTRATA
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1043

:^)

View Profile
June 16, 2015, 05:09:53 PM

wow i actually didnt expect the money to get returned, i guess BTCBLOGGER's threats got to him, props to both BTCBLOGGER and Quickseller for getting this resolved

theres nothing here. message me if you want to put something here.
robinson5 (OP)

Activity: 130
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 16, 2015, 06:32:49 PM

That is perfect! Thanks again for all the help! Isn't the negative rating good though so he won't be able to scam someone again?
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2298

View Profile
June 16, 2015, 06:39:01 PM

That is perfect! Thanks again for all the help! Isn't the negative rating good though so he won't be able to scam someone again?
The person that scammed you actually sold the account between the time that he scammed you and the time that you opened this thread, so the owner of the account is most likely not the one who scammed you (although in theory, it is possible that the sale was faked)
dooglus
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1330

View Profile
June 16, 2015, 07:32:29 PM

Cryptoforcause had sold me Aahzmundus on June 11 with bitpop as escrow, Can you please tell me who messaged you?

I don't think Aahzmundus is for sale. His forum account had a weak password which was brute forced once its hash was leaked.

The original owner of the stolen account messaged me. Both on Just-Dice.com (where he's a chat moderator) and on Google Talk (where I've had him as a contact for a year or so).

I am in contact with him if you would like me to pass his account back to him.

Just-Dice                 ██             
          ██████████         
      ██████████████████     
  ██████████████████████████ 
██████████████████████████████
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
   Play or Invest                 ██             
          ██████████         
      ██████████████████     
  ██████████████████████████ 
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
   1% House Edge
marty123

Activity: 162

View Profile
June 16, 2015, 07:47:02 PM

Cryptoforcause had sold me Aahzmundus on June 11 with bitpop as escrow, Can you please tell me who messaged you?

I don't think Aahzmundus is for sale. His forum account had a weak password which was brute forced once its hash was leaked.

The original owner of the stolen account messaged me. Both on Just-Dice.com (where he's a chat moderator) and on Google Talk (where I've had him as a contact for a year or so).

I am sorry as i cannot post from zendantom , cryptoforcause had sold me the stolen account for 0.6 btc, which i want him to pay me back, i can send to dooglus the password i had for Aahzmundus, which i too believe should be with the rightful owner, this looks like a third rated scam, i am also a victim and i want cryptoforcause to pay me 0.6 btc for selling a stolen account claiming to be a clean account and finish this once and for all.
subSTRATA
Legendary

View Profile
June 16, 2015, 07:51:14 PM

I am sorry as i cannot post from zendantom , cryptoforcause had sold me the stolen account for 0.6 btc, which i want him to pay me back, i can send to dooglus the password i had for Aahzmundus, which i too believe should be with the rightful owner, this looks like a third rated scam, i am also a victim and i want cryptoforcause to pay me 0.6 btc for selling a stolen account claiming to be a clean account and finish this once and for all.

looks like this is one more thing cryptoforcause has to repay now, hopefully BTCBLOGGER's threats can make him cough up another 0.6 BTC

BTCBLOGGER

View Profile
June 17, 2015, 12:35:02 AM

looks like this is one more thing cryptoforcause has to repay now, hopefully BTCBLOGGER's threats can make him cough up another 0.6 BTC
I can't give him back to back warnings I am going to register a cyber crime F.I.R against him just wait till Sunday I think after this he will don't even think about scamming people.
I just want one victim who is scammed by him.
Digital_Lord

Activity: 1498
Merit: 502

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2015, 03:25:15 AM

I can't give him back to back warnings I am going to register a cyber crime F.I.R against him just wait till Sunday I think after this he will don't even think about scamming people.
Is he not underaged?

.TONUP..
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
...JOIN NOW...
BTCBLOGGER

View Profile
June 17, 2015, 04:32:10 AM

Is he not underaged?
I don't know but the action taken against him according to his age.
marty123

View Profile
June 17, 2015, 12:58:53 PM

Is he not underaged?
I don't know but the action taken against him according to his age.

If you can help me get back my money  it will be very good of you BTCBLOGGER.
cryptoforcause

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 17, 2015, 03:51:21 PM

I won't send 0.6 BTC as I didn't hack the account. I bought the account myself. You have the account now, as I resold it to you. If anyone wants I can send screenshots of my PMs to approve that yes, I bought the account. I won't be repaying 0.6 BTC as there's no point for that as the account wasn't compromised by me. Neither anyone has proofs it was compromised. Even if it was compromised am not responsible for it.

Thankyou.

You can get trust ratings removed as I have sent 1 BTC back. That's all what I could have done. I won't do anything else sorry. I think my statements are fair enough.
subSTRATA
Legendary

View Profile
June 17, 2015, 04:00:21 PM

I won't send 0.6 BTC as I didn't hack the account. I bought the account myself. You have the account now, as I resold it to you. If anyone wants I can send screenshots of my PMs to approve that yes, I bought the account. I won't be repaying 0.6 BTC as there's no point for that as the account wasn't compromised by me. Neither anyone has proofs it was compromised. Even if it was compromised am not responsible for it.

Thankyou.

You can get trust ratings removed as I have sent 1 BTC back. That's all what I could have done. I won't do anything else sorry. I think my statements are fair enough.

quite literally no one trusts you, please do proceed to post screenshots of every single one of those pm's proving you bought the account. txid's as well.

marty123

View Profile
June 17, 2015, 04:04:43 PM

Thankyou.

quite literally no one trusts you, please do proceed to post screenshots of every single one of those pm's proving you bought the account. txid's as well.
I was asking for a clean account with neutral trust https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1086189.msg11580373 and you sold me a stolen account, I am a victim of your scam and I want 0.6 btc which you got from me to sell a stolen/ hacked/ dirty account.
BTCBLOGGER

View Profile
June 17, 2015, 04:06:55 PM

Thankyou.

Its doesn't matter from whom you got that account the thing that matters is that due to your mistake the person is 0.6 BTC down.
Dooglus, Quickseller , or anyone trusted Please let me know what to do now.
Thanks
subSTRATA
Legendary

View Profile
June 17, 2015, 04:14:45 PM

Thankyou.

I was asking for a clean account with neutral trust https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1086189.msg11580373 and you sold me a stolen account, I am a victim of your scam and I want 0.6 btc which you got from me to sell a stolen/ hacked/ dirty account.

this is partially your fault as well; you should have taken the precautions and asked for a signed message, maybe from this address

it could also be the case that cryptoforcause didnt know this account was hacked, but I highly doubt that. preventable on your part.

dont really know which side to take in this case.

cryptoforcause

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 17, 2015, 04:23:22 PM

Thankyou.

this is partially your fault as well; you should have taken the precautions and asked for a signed message, maybe from this address

it could also be the case that cryptoforcause didnt know this account was hacked, but I highly doubt that. preventable on your part.

Thanks for your reply. Yeah, exactly I never thought the account was hacked or something and I almost forgot to take a signed message as he sold to me for a low price and I was excited Tongue

I didn't scam anyone in this case. I didn;'t know it was hacked, if I knew, I would have reported it to mods.
marty123

View Profile
June 17, 2015, 04:35:49 PM

Thankyou.

Thanks for your reply. Yeah, exactly I never thought the account was hacked or something and I almost forgot to take a signed message as he sold to me for a low price and I was excited Tongue

I didn't scam anyone in this case. I didn;'t know it was hacked, if I knew, I would have reported it to mods.

I had used bitpop as escrow and he gave a signed message as well which was not an old posted address, and this is a clear scammer as he sent messages from  Aahzmundus as well as cryptoforcause account pretending to be another user, I want my btc which i was scammed 0.6 btc, as there are so many hacked accounts selling for 0.02 btc for a high rank account which hackers are selling, he could have easily bought few of those and sold it, only GOD knows how many people he had scammed or sold hacked accounts to. My terms was for a clean account and he has violated the escrow terms, i need my btc back.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: