Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 12:02:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Aahzmundus scammer  (Read 8872 times)
sdmathis

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

AKA The Rubber Monkey

View Profile
June 17, 2015, 04:45:59 PM

Even though marty123 should have taken much better precautions, cryptoforcause is a serial scammer and I don't believe a word he says. Just google "cryptoforcause" and you'll see that this forum isn't the only place that he scams. Here is an example of another one of his scams https://www.freelancer.com/u/Cryptoforcause.html

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
subSTRATA
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1043

:^)

View Profile
June 17, 2015, 04:51:18 PM

Thanks for your reply. Yeah, exactly I never thought the account was hacked or something and I almost forgot to take a signed message as he sold to me for a low price and I was excited Tongue

I didn't scam anyone in this case. I didn;'t know it was hacked, if I knew, I would have reported it to mods.

i wasnt intending to defend you in any way, i simply stated that the buyer was also at fault here. you are a serial scammer and I highly doubt you actually didnt know the account wasnt hacked. as above, you are a serial scammer, and those dont exactly tend to stop.

I had used bitpop as escrow and he gave a signed message as well which was not an old posted address, and this is a clear scammer as he sent messages from  Aahzmundus as well as cryptoforcause account pretending to be another user, I want my btc which i was scammed 0.6 btc, as there are so many hacked accounts selling for 0.02 btc for a high rank account which hackers are selling, he could have easily bought few of those and sold it, only GOD knows how many people he had scammed or sold hacked accounts to. My terms was for a clean account and he has violated the escrow terms, i need my btc back.

both of you need to post the pm's cryptoforcause is avoiding this which leads me to believe he is either avoiding the matter completely or is in the process of deleting the pm's. again, both of you need to post all the pm's associated with this trade. now would be nice.

theres nothing here. message me if you want to put something here.
BTCBLOGGER

Activity: 616

View Profile
June 17, 2015, 04:52:32 PM

I got a message from him that he can't do anything in this case he was also scammed.
I have a suggestion but trusted members have to agree with it and all the amount will be recovered don't know whether they will agree to it or not.
Here it is - Quick seller take all this alts and all the trusted members remove their feedback from it and after a auction will be held by him and the amoumt is use to pay back 0.6 BTC or whatever recovered from auction.
marty123

Activity: 162
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 17, 2015, 04:54:26 PM

Even though marty123 should have taken much better precautions, cryptoforcause is a serial scammer and I don't believe a word he says. Just google "cryptoforcause" and you'll see that this forum isn't the only place that he scams. Here is an example of another one of his scams https://www.freelancer.com/u/Cryptoforcause.html
Thanks for bringing that up, he is a serial scammer scamming in many other forums, we don't know how many more people he had scammed in bitcointalk, his messages are carefully planned and crimanlly thought through to scam people of money, he is thinking of getting away with my money, i hope the community steps up and fight this scammer and get me back what is duly mine.
marty123

View Profile
June 18, 2015, 12:41:09 AM

I am trying to contact johnmke19 also who got scammed by cryptoforcause in freelancer.com, submitted ticket in freelancer.com for johnmke19's contact details explaining the situation so his money also can be recovered in the process, they have replied they are glad to help catch this scammer. I know some people in India who can file a case against him in cybercrime section along with BTCBLOGGER and have this scammer put behind bars for 6 months to 3 years, depending if he is a minor, he will get juvenile jail  for an year.
This is my btc address he can send 0.6 btc back to 1M7pTb7FZAgEhfHcknwxXbSRHyAvRnxX7h to clear what he owes me.
subSTRATA
Legendary

View Profile
June 18, 2015, 12:58:57 AM

I am trying to contact johnmke19 also who got scammed by cryptoforcause in freelancer.com, submitted ticket in freelancer.com for johnmke19's contact details explaining the situation so his money also can be recovered in the process, they have replied they are glad to help catch this scammer. I know some people in India who can file a case against him in cybercrime section along with BTCBLOGGER and have this scammer put behind bars for 6 months to 3 years, depending if he is a minor, he will get juvenile jail  for an year.
This is my btc address he can send 0.6 btc back to 1M7pTb7FZAgEhfHcknwxXbSRHyAvRnxX7h to clear what he owes me.

i dont think freelancer will give out their members' private information just like that, might look like youre trying to dox them or something to them. why not make an account on freelancer and just send him a message and hope he responds?

marty123

View Profile
June 18, 2015, 01:06:49 AM

I am trying to contact johnmke19 also who got scammed by cryptoforcause in freelancer.com, submitted ticket in freelancer.com for johnmke19's contact details explaining the situation so his money also can be recovered in the process, they have replied they are glad to help catch this scammer. I know some people in India who can file a case against him in cybercrime section along with BTCBLOGGER and have this scammer put behind bars for 6 months to 3 years, depending if he is a minor, he will get juvenile jail  for an year.

i dont think freelancer will give out their members' private information just like that, might look like youre trying to dox them or something to them. why not make an account on freelancer and just send him a message and hope he responds?

I created an account in freelancer.com, could not locate johnmke19's profile, think he might have deleted it, if support gives his detail he can also get back 270$ which this serial scammer had stolen from him, his behavior will not stop  unless he learns a lesson, if he is a minor and a serial scammer now, he will grow up scamming many people, contacting police will be one of the best things to do if he does not clear clean the scams on him. He needs to stop.
subSTRATA
Legendary

View Profile
June 18, 2015, 01:59:43 AM

I am trying to contact johnmke19 also who got scammed by cryptoforcause in freelancer.com, submitted ticket in freelancer.com for johnmke19's contact details explaining the situation so his money also can be recovered in the process, they have replied they are glad to help catch this scammer. I know some people in India who can file a case against him in cybercrime section along with BTCBLOGGER and have this scammer put behind bars for 6 months to 3 years, depending if he is a minor, he will get juvenile jail  for an year.

I created an account in freelancer.com, could not locate johnmke19's profile, think he might have deleted it, if support gives his detail he can also get back 270$ which this serial scammer had stolen from him, his behavior will not stop  unless he learns a lesson, if he is a minor and a serial scammer now, he will grow up scamming many people, contacting police will be one of the best things to do if he does not clear clean the scams on him. He needs to stop.

i dont know why police havent been contacted already then; clearly there are plenty of victims of cryotoforcause that havent been found by QS/qory/BTCBLOGGER yet, and i see this repaying for this one scam as a "get out of jail free card." I've said it many times but I doubt this will be the last time Tapan and his friends go out scamming in their free time; theyll use more security when scamming on this forum or find a new medium to scam people through.

BTCBLOGGER

View Profile
June 18, 2015, 02:24:43 AM

Sorry tapan i can't help what you did is now what you are paying for.
I can do one thing for you i can purchase your one account may be gampher and will pay 0.075  BTC to marty if Mz and Qs and others agree to remove negative trust.
BTCBLOGGER

View Profile
June 18, 2015, 03:04:48 AM

Sorry guys due to very bad reputation of this account i am going to make a new account
you can email me anytime i will respond in less than 24 hour if necessary to reply.
Thanks for all the support
bye bye
PryptoMontreal

Activity: 588
Merit: 285

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 18, 2015, 03:47:37 PM

As johnmk19's account isn't available now, it means the amount he sent to Cryptoforcause was also scammed one or bought from hacked cards as I am also a member of freelancer and know very well about this. If someone sends scammed account to someone, his account gets banned or temporarily disabled.
marty123

View Profile
June 18, 2015, 07:27:25 PM

As johnmk19's account isn't available now, it means the amount he sent to Cryptoforcause was also scammed one or bought from hacked cards as I am also a member of freelancer and know very well about this. If someone sends scammed account to someone, his account gets banned or temporarily disabled.
I heard that he had deleted his account not banned or suspended, anyone can delete their account in Freelancer.com. Stop supporting the scammer Cryptoforcause. Even you had offered to sell your account to me along with Gr33k account which is in Quickseller suspicsion list https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1089509.0 . I have a suspicion that you may also be involved since cryptoforcause, aazhmundus, your account , and gr33k account were all offered to be sold to me one after another. The scammers have gamed me.

I found this quote from another thread which i think can be true

I will take the contact number if possible. I am an Indian and will give him a call
Some people have speculated that you are an alt of puzzel.me and opened this thread in an effort to get me to remove the negative rating against your account.
marty123

View Profile
June 19, 2015, 06:38:40 AM

Sorry guys due to very bad reputation of this account i am going to make a new account
you can email me anytime i will respond in less than 24 hour if necessary to reply.
bye bye
BTCBLOGGER , can you contact him as you are in India , One of the member has given me the details pointing to his home address and family details, if he is not agreeing the details will be forwarded to police and since I am in a country far from India, i need to arrange people in India who will file case for me.
BTCBLOGGER

View Profile
June 19, 2015, 07:07:19 AM

bye bye
BTCBLOGGER , can you contact him as you are in India , One of the member has given me the details pointing to his home address and family details, if he is not agreeing the details will be forwarded to police and since I am in a country far from India, i need to arrange people in India who will file case for me.
Sent you a PM
can i have your skype ID
Thanks
marty123

View Profile
June 19, 2015, 09:34:31 AM

I am going to register a FIR with the help of BTCBLOGGER and I am giving him 5 BTC for this work and more when you got the punishment. I will spend my money only to send you to jail. so in future you don't even think about doing a scam. I will also find each and every person scammed by you are help him to get there money back also. I have your  address as well as your phone number.
subSTRATA
Legendary

View Profile
June 19, 2015, 09:43:24 AM

I am going to register a FIR with the help of BTCBLOGGER and I am giving him 5 BTC for this work and more when you got the punishment. I will spend my money only to send you to jail. so in future you don't even think about doing a scam. I will also find each and every person scammed by you are help him to get there money back also. I have your  address as well as your phone number.

I don't know why this wasn't done earlier, kid needs to learn a lesson, not get a slap on the wrist. I expect a news article I this subject soon, hopefully. also, props to btcblogger again, you got paid extremely well for your efforts.

BTCBLOGGER

View Profile
June 19, 2015, 09:51:04 AM

I don't know why this wasn't done earlier, kid needs to learn a lesson, not get a slap on the wrist. I expect a news article I this subject soon, hopefully. also, props to btcblogger again, you got paid extremely well for your efforts.
Ya It's very good offer for me but i'm still thinking to wait for a day if cryptoforcause doesn't pays this money back in a day then i will get 5 BTC for registering a FIR and also a opportunity to earn more in future with the help of this deal i'm very excited.
deadley
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1064

View Profile
June 19, 2015, 09:52:25 AM

Becareful before giving 5 BTC to him. It's India it's not that easy to file FIR for cyber crime. I did not wrote before so he will payback fund to robinson.
Even if FIR done most probably no action will be taken because of lack of proof. And in India it's not easy when scam done in forum and server located outside India.

So think again before paying 5 BTC.

Twipple

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 19, 2015, 10:11:29 AM

I guess we will soon be seeing a scam happening due to an attempt to have a scammer punished for having sold a forum account which probably will have no affect on anyone except for marty losing an extra 5 btc for nothing. Do you really think they will care about a forum scammer when its probably not going to even have sufficient evidence for anything conclusive for the cops to charge him with . And you had better send the funds to a trusted member in the country instead of sending 5 btc to someone who likely will not do anything and doesn't personally care about the scam .
cryptoforcause

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 19, 2015, 01:32:22 PM

What the hell? Why an FIR for selling an account? I seriously didn't know if account was hacked or not. I bought it for 0.2 BTC. I am nowhere related to hacking that account. Please don't do this to me. I am just a kid and haven't scammed him. I did pay back 1 BTC to robinson. Please don't do this. I need to study. Please forgive me. Cry
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: