Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 04:52:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Was the "Monkey Rapes Frog" viral video staged?  (Read 639 times)
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
June 13, 2015, 07:00:20 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kU9-TKRkaUw

The entire 2m video is presented as if a group/class of elementary children are viewing through the protection glass at a zoo a chimp fucking a frog.

During the ENTIRE video, the laughter and comments by said kids is uninterrupted, as if actually witnessing the event or watching the video of said act with ONLY their reactions recorded.

I contend it's the latter.

First, at the 1:33/1:34 mark, the video cuts from this...

...to this...

...but the laughter and comments seem to be uninterrupted.

At the 1:55 mark (above) we see the shadow an adult lady in a dress walk nonchalantly in between the camera person and the glass. If you look close enough from approximately the 1:50 mark to the end of the video, you'll see other adult-size shadows, non of them pausing to be taken aback that a group of children are laughing their asses off and recording the raping of a frog by a chimp.

In conclusion, if I were a perv (seriously, I'm not), I would show the video to a group of kids to get them excited, filming the experience (don't know why I would film it unless I'm a really sick perv - this is possibly what we're dealing with here if my assessment is valid, for then he (assumed) even went as far as uploaded the event on YT).

My first question is who are these kids? Next, is it possible that he's their parent?
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
June 13, 2015, 07:05:51 PM

To be clear, I'm serious about this thread unlike my comments in the my other thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1089212.0
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: