Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 08:03:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Shop acquiring used Spondoolies  (Read 1365 times)
BitcoinShop (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 13, 2015, 09:26:59 PM

Most of you are aware about our plans to merge with Spondoolies, in addition we are currently acquiring used Spondoolies machines specifically larger farms 50TH and up. If you have larger farms of Spondoolies, let us know we'd love to make you an offer.
ElGabo

Activity: 635
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 13, 2015, 10:12:54 PM

Khmmmm....

Huh

Shocked

What the fu.....

So buying up small miner's machines until Sp next gen is finished. Sure... Deal....

Something is wrong in this world....

" I'm waiting for my punishment, I know it's on my way
  So cut, cut, cut me up and fuck, fuck, fuck me up"
dogie
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1183

dogiecoin.com

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2015, 10:23:28 PM

[Asked Guy to quickly verify the account.]

ElGabo

View Profile
June 13, 2015, 10:25:08 PM

[Asked Guy to quickly verify the account.]

The answer will be interesting....  Grin

alh
Legendary

Activity: 1843
Merit: 1050

View Profile
June 13, 2015, 10:53:40 PM

I'd me more than happy to offer up my lone SP20 for a mere $600 (No Bitcoins Accepted). You have to handle the shipping since I don't know where you are. I am Minnesota USA.

Just send me a PM.......  Smiley
hedgy73
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1077

View Profile
June 14, 2015, 02:01:57 AM
Last edit: June 14, 2015, 02:17:12 AM by hedgy73

Most of you are aware about our plans to merge with Spondoolies, in addition we are currently acquiring used Spondoolies machines specifically larger farms 50TH and up. If you have larger farms of Spondoolies, let us know we'd love to make you an offer.

Its not April 1st Grin

I still dont know why brand new registered accounts are allowed to post in the marketpace sections as 99% of them are scams...
spero

Activity: 9

View Profile
June 14, 2015, 02:25:36 AM

Now they are buying all the big miners back so people will be forced to cloud mine on them.
ElGabo

View Profile
June 14, 2015, 06:55:34 AM

Now they are buying all the big miners back so people will be forced to cloud mine on them.

If anybody dumb enough to sell.....

BitcoinShop (OP)

Activity: 2

View Profile
June 14, 2015, 01:43:10 PM

Thanks guys for the follow ups, we are mainly acquiring the miners to fill out our NC facility to its main capacity, we have been expanding the facility and have access to cheap power, in addition as a publicly traded company it is in our best interest to run the facility at it's max capacity to produce highest revenues. If you have Spondoolies farms 50Th or higher send me PM. We won't be acquiring forever  Wink
thedreamer
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1002

Go Big or Go Home.....

View Profile
June 14, 2015, 02:03:04 PM

If the price is high enough, everyone will sell.  Grin

Go Big or Go Home.
bgibso01
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 14, 2015, 04:04:33 PM

If the price is high enough, everyone will sell.  Grin

Yep!  I've got 9 SP20 here sitting in boxes waiting on my warehouse, but I'd sell them for $500 each.  Might even throw in shipping.  Grin
ncsupanda
Legendary

Activity: 1628
Merit: 1012

View Profile
June 14, 2015, 07:08:43 PM

Thanks guys for the follow ups, we are mainly acquiring the miners to fill out our NC facility to its main capacity, we have been expanding the facility and have access to cheap power, in addition as a publicly traded company it is in our best interest to run the facility at it's max capacity to produce highest revenues. If you have Spondoolies farms 50Th or higher send me PM. We won't be acquiring forever  Wink

I live in NC and I'm interested in where this facility is located.

Not a very professional post.
TheRealSteve

Activity: 686

FUN > ROI

View Profile
June 14, 2015, 09:12:21 PM

I live in NC and I'm interested in where this facility is located.
I'm not sure if they're particularly trying to keep it secret, so have some hints: no coats but plenty of textiles, building in middle of roundabout, good chow across the street.

Not a very professional post.
But a professional outfit, and anybody with 50Th+ (9+ SP30, 30+SP20, 35+SP10 if they take those) around becoming less profitable for them might find it easier to sell them altogether than to try and squeeze individual sales.

neilsolomons

Activity: 55

View Profile
August 13, 2015, 01:29:00 PM

I call bs. Why would a company be asking to buy from the public when you can buy direct and are in talks of merging. Doesn't sound right at all & spondoolies have stock for genesis then they would have stock for you.
yochdog
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 13, 2015, 04:05:15 PM

My BS meter is pegged to the red line at the moment. 

I am a trusted trader!  Ask Inaba, Luo Demin, Vanderbleek, Sannyasi, Episking, Miner99er, Isepick, Amazingrando, Cablez, ColdHardMetal, Dextryn, MB300sd, Robocoder, gnar1ta$ and many others!
VirosaGITS
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1068

View Profile
August 13, 2015, 04:07:29 PM

Its not April 1st Grin

I still dont know why brand new registered accounts are allowed to post in the marketpace sections as 99% of them are scams...

Probably because of the 1% that are legit. Something that could help in some case is brand new users not allowed to post in other's thread. Would not do much but prevent users from hijacking thread with lower price and post a BTC address. Or maybe just prevent any user under Member rank to post a BTC address in Marketplace.

▄▄█████▄▄
                    ▐████████████▄
                   ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▌
             █▄  ▄█▀           ▀▀█
              ▀▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   █▄   ▄

▄▀▀         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄ ▄▀▀▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄
         ████▒▒███    ████▒▒████▌
    ▀█▄ ▀
███████▄ ███▒▒███      ██▒▒█████       ▀█▄
 ███████ ▀█▒▒████     ▄█▒▒█████▀         ▀█ ▄  ▄▄
  ██████  ▌▀▀█████▄▄▄███████▀▀            ███▄███▌
 █████████  █████▀▀█▀▀██████▌             ██████▀
 ▀█████████ ███▄  ███   ▐███▌ ▄██       ▄█████▀
     ▀▀    ▀▀███████████████▄▄████▄▄▄▄█▀▀▀▀▀
               ▀▀▀███▀▀▀      ██████▄
                               ▀▀▀▀▀

▄█████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀█████████▀▀█████████
███████ ▄▀▀         ▀▀▄ ███████
██████                   ██████
█████▌     ▄▄     ▄▄     ▐█████
█████     ████   ████     █████
█████      ▀▀     ▀▀      █████
█████▄   ▀▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▀   ▄█████
████████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄████████
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
padrino
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000

https://www.bitworks.io

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2015, 06:59:18 PM

I call bs. Why would a company be asking to buy from the public when you can buy direct and are in talks of merging. Doesn't sound right at all & spondoolies have stock for genesis then they would have stock for you.

It's a fairly straightforward set of facts..

1. Spondoolies has *some* chips, hence Genesis can build custom boards in limited quantities if they choose, but they have no miners.

2. Merger or not it's in the company's best interest to build out the facility while working on the next generation solution.

3. Why wouldn't they do what others do and play all of their options..

1CPi7VRihoF396gyYYcs2AdTEF8KQG2BCR
https://www.bitworks.io
neilsolomons

Activity: 55

View Profile
August 24, 2015, 03:51:09 AM

Look at from a business point of view. It just doesn't make sense that a user with little feedback here trying to acquire 50Th/s or greater Spondoolies Only equipment.

As to your comment about genesis. Genesis don't build boards and spondoolies have already stated they are supplying equipment as needed, not chips. you just have to look at genesis's farm to know they used already assembled hardware. Rack, Power and Go.
topminingcontracts

Activity: 532

TaaS is a closed-end fund designated to blockchain

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2015, 11:43:50 PM

If the price is high enough, everyone will sell.  Grin

Yep!  I've got 9 SP20 here sitting in boxes waiting on my warehouse, but I'd sell them for $500 each.  Might even throw in shipping.  Grin

Still have the units for sell?

Accept escrow?

Regards

Juan

▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄
    ████████████████████      ▄█▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄████████████████▀   ▄██████████

▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄     ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀                   ██
▄█████▄▀▀▀▄██████▄▀▀▀▄█████▄     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀        ▄█▄          ▀██████████████▄
████████████████████████████       ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀          ▀█▀                        ██
 ▀████████████████████████▀          ▀██▄ ▄██▀             ▀██▄ ▄██▀     ▄█▄     ▀██▄ ▄██▀                                       ██
   ▀████████████████████▀              ▀███▀                 ▀███▀       ▀█▀       ▀███▀      ▄███████████████████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║

║║

║║
██
║║

║║
██
║║