Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 05:23:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Vlad "plots" aginst best freind scammer Matthew N. Wright  (Read 8979 times)
El Cabron (OP)
Gnomo
VIP

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 12, 2012, 12:12:48 PM
Last edit: October 22, 2012, 02:23:51 PM by Chaang Noi (Goat) ช้างน้อย

Edit:  For context Vlads posts were posted because he was acting on behalf of a company that posted my skype logs on this forum (with out my consent or knowledge). They fought over the fact that they had this right so they lose any claim to privacy now. Keep in mind Vlad never talks about this issue in the thread.

Will buy Matthew's debt. How much would you want for it?

It seems I might be in position to collect. I do not want to pay much for it (there are a few people who offering me hes debt for free), maybe will pay some very symbolic amount.

I could however promise you a percentage of whatever I might be able to collect. And I can promise that Matthew will be very very unhappy once he finds out about this debt assignment.

I dont know what to think. What is your offer for five k?

First of all, please keep it all strictly confidential if you could.

I must mention that I am negotiating on behalf of Bitcoin Magazine (Bittalk Media Ltd).

What to offer? .... Hmmm... It is a bit unorthodox and hugely ironic... I will offer for it 12 issue subscription to Bitcoin Magazine, starting with #2.

Either this is a ploy to get Matthew to have his scammers tag taken down or Vlad is trying to take advantage of our sad situation for example take control of Matthew stake in the company.

Please do not sell your debt to Vlad for nothing. 12 issues of a mag is not worth 5,000 BTC.

Matthew is a scammer and should have the tag. Also Vlad taking over one of the few assets Matthew's debt holders have a chance of claiming is just dirty.

Matthew should give the shares of the company to his real debt holders not to his best friend and long time supporter Vlad.    

Sorry El Cabron, you are banned from posting or sending personal messages on this forum.
Trolling
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=622250.msg7030081#msg7030081

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
zebedee
Donator

Activity: 668
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 12, 2012, 12:22:46 PM

It seems I might be in position to collect. I do not want to pay much for it (there are a few people who offering me hes debt for free), maybe will pay some very symbolic amount.

I could however promise you a percentage of whatever I might be able to collect. And I can promise that Matthew will be very very unhappy once he finds out about this debt assignment.

I must mention that I am negotiating on behalf of Bitcoin Magazine (Bittalk Media Ltd).

What to offer? .... Hmmm... It is a bit unorthodox and hugely ironic... I will offer for it 12 issue subscription to Bitcoin Magazine, starting with #2.

Either this is a ploy to get Matthew to have his scammers tag taken down or Vlad is trying to take advantage of our sad situation for example take control of Matthew stake in the company.

Please do not sell your debt to Vlad for nothing. 12 issues of a mag is not worth 5,000 BTC.

Matthew is a scammer and should have the tag. Also Vlad taking over one of the few assets Matthew's debt holders have a chance of claiming is just dirty.

Matthew should give the shares of the company to his real debt holders not to his best friend and long time supporter Vlad.   

You really are a complete slimeball, Goat.  Posting PMs?  WTF is your game.
Monster Tent

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 12, 2012, 12:26:00 PM

Goat deserves a scammer tag for posting private conversations without permission.

Monster Tent

View Profile
September 12, 2012, 12:35:25 PM

"Note: PM privacy is not guaranteed. Encrypt sensitive messages."

Seems the forum policy is that PM are personal messages and not private messages.

Theymos had made it clear they can be posted. I felt it necessary to protect other debt holders who plan to go after Matthews limited assets.

Its still slimy to do this. Like using your community standing to funnel money to a scammer  Smiley

JMAHH

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 12, 2012, 12:52:47 PM

Jesus if all the admins/VIPs/whatevers are going to fuck around as badly as the newbies... wtf are we to do?
FlipPro
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1015

View Profile
September 12, 2012, 12:53:24 PM

Jesus if all the admins/VIPs/whatevers are going to fuck around as badly as the newbies... wtf are we to do?
+1
Raoul Duke
aka psy
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1002

View Profile
September 12, 2012, 12:53:34 PM

Oh Lord... Vladimir is trying to get the company equity back from Matthew for the price of a few 12 month subscriptions to Bitcoin Magazine lol
HostFat
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 4214
Merit: 1203

I support freedom of choice

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2012, 12:55:58 PM

It seems a good idea, better than nothing Smiley ( and Vladimir doesn't have to )

NON DO ASSISTENZA PRIVATA - http://hostfatmind.com
zebedee
Donator

Activity: 668

View Profile
September 12, 2012, 12:57:11 PM
Last edit: September 12, 2012, 02:03:18 PM by zebedee

"Note: PM privacy is not guaranteed. Encrypt sensitive messages."

Yes, because if you don't encrypt them, admins can read them.   Nothing to stop you reposting an ecrypted message to you in the clear, is there goat?  Especially your complete lack of personal morals.

Seems the forum policy is that PM are personal messages and not private messages.

Theymos had made it clear they can be posted. I felt it necessary to protect other debt holders who plan to go after Matthews limited assets.
Thank you for confirming for the Nth time to all reasonable people you are an untrustworthy piece of scum, willing to misread and twist words in any way possible post-facto to justify your actions.
Atlas

Activity: 56
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 12, 2012, 12:59:08 PM

Let me get this straight, Matthew has yet to liquidate his equity in BitTalk Media? Has he not already claimed he has cut all ties with Bitcoin Magazine?
drakahn

Activity: 504

View Profile
September 12, 2012, 01:00:27 PM

I'm open to offers on my 3000BTC bet debt with MNW from either of you with a plan

14ga8dJ6NGpiwQkNTXg7KzwozasfaXNfEU
Vladimir

Activity: 812
Merit: 1001

-

View Profile
September 12, 2012, 01:01:29 PM

Good demontration for anyone who ever deals with Goat. Must read before doing any biz with him. Lesson to me too. NEVER BREAK YOUR OWN RULES. I have taken Goat from my shitlist and it was a mistake. back on said shitlist, Goat.

And the offer stays (to everyone not on my shitlist naturally).

Bittalk Media Ltd will buy for a symbolic price Matthew's debt. And we have bought plenty of it already.

P.S. This information was intended to be leaked eventually, so whatever.

-
Atlas

View Profile
September 12, 2012, 01:03:34 PM

Let me get this straight, Matthew has yet to liquidate his equity in BitTalk Media? Has he not already claimed he has cut all ties with Bitcoin Magazine?

He got fired but still last I checked held a large amount of stock. That stock should be claimed by people Matthew owes money to.

It would be nice to see Bitcoin Magazine stake and profits distributed among the Bitcoin community.
waspoza

Activity: 602
Merit: 508

Firstbits: 1waspoza

View Profile
September 12, 2012, 01:03:53 PM

To mods: can we have Drama subforum pls? Many ppl are not interested in public dirty laundry washing.
Justin00
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
September 12, 2012, 01:08:58 PM

hehe aren't you suing bitcoinica, pirate and now Matthew ?
Your lawyer must love you Tongue

I'm open to offers on my 3000BTC bet debt with MNW from either of you with a plan

We are looking into suing for gambling debts in Korea. That is the only thing that might save Matthew from getting deported. :/

Gambling stuff is not so black and white.

Atlas

View Profile
September 12, 2012, 01:11:19 PM

hehe aren't you suing bitcoinica, pirate and now Matthew ?
Your lawyer must love you Tongue

We are looking into suing for gambling debts in Korea. That is the only thing that might save Matthew from getting deported. :/

Gambling stuff is not so black and white.

There's a lot of money to be made here if the law is on their side.
DeathAndTaxes
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1079

Gerald Davis

View Profile
September 12, 2012, 01:43:35 PM

So what did Vlad do that is wrong?  Matt indicated he had cut including ownership of BitTalk.  Guess that was yet another lie made by Matt. If Vlad uses his defaulted obligations as leverage to boost him from the company before he does anymore damage I don't see a problem with it.

Honestly I am not sure what the problem is?  Matt hasn't repaid the debt because he feels nobody is in a posistion to collect.  Vlad believes he is in a posistion to collect. Selling debt to "stronger hands" happens all the time, everyday, all around the world.   Vlad likely wants Matt far far away from the company he is a part owner.  Can you honestly blame him?  Matt has already done significant damage and if it comes out later that Matt still owns a significant stake that will be another blow to the company.   Obviously depsite his "apology" Matt is looking to play hardball and Vlad see his debt as a method to gain leverage.   It is called "big boy business".

Also Goat  posting PM publicly? Huh  They are called PRIVATE Messages for a reason.  Nobody is saying it is criminal but it is downright scummy.  Your actions indicate you don't care if a conversation is private you are just going to violate that privacy when you feel like it.   Kinda sends a message that nobody should ever do business with you and nobody should ever tell you anything in confidence.

TL/DR:  "snitches get stitches"  j/k
the_thing

Activity: 546
Merit: 252

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
September 12, 2012, 02:04:31 PM

It seems to me that Vlad is only trying to reduce the impact of MNW's scam. Nothing wrong with that in my eyes.

,gaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaag,
           ,aP8b    _,dYba,       ,adPb,_    d8Ya,
         ,aP"  Yb_,dP"   "Yba, ,adP"   "Yb,_dP  "Ya,
       ,aP"    _88"         )888(         "88_    "Ya,
     ,aP"   _,dP"Yb      ,adP"8"Yba,      dP"Yb,_   "Ya,
   ,aPYb _,dP8    Yb  ,adP"   8   "Yba,  dP    8Yb,_ dPYa,
 ,aP"  YdP" dP     YbdP"      8      "YbdP     Yb "YbP  "Ya,
I8aaaaaa8aaa8baaaaaa88aaaaaaaa8aaaaaaaa88aaaaaad8aaa8aaaaaa8I
`Yb,   d8a, Ya      d8b,      8      ,d8b      aP ,a8b   ,dP'
  "Yb,dP "Ya "8,   dI "Yb,    8    ,dP" Ib   ,8" aP" Yb,dP"
    "Y8,   "YaI8, ,8'   "Yb,  8  ,dP"   `8, ,8IaP"   ,8P"
      "Yb,   `"Y8ad'      "Yb,8,dP"      `ba8P"'   ,dP"
        "Yb,    `"8,        "Y8P"        ,8"'    ,dP"
          "Yb,    `8,         8         ,8'    ,dP"
            "Yb,   `Ya        8        aP'   ,dP"
              "Yb,   "8,      8      ,8"   ,dP"
                "Yb,  `8,     8     ,8'  ,dP"   
                  "Yb, `Ya    8    aP' ,dP"     
                    "Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "       

Free TON

PEER-TO-PEER MULTY-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬TON SURF - OFFICIAL WALLET.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
Monster Tent

View Profile
September 12, 2012, 02:30:08 PM

Matthews assets should go towards a bounty to make a pirate walk the plank.

Fluttershy

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 12, 2012, 02:35:00 PM

I'll have to disagree with you, Goat, consolidating the debt would make it easier to get everyone remaining on board for a big class-action suit, it would also streamline the payouts.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: