Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 02:49:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 [195] 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 ... 332 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] CryptoCircuits (CIRC) | Johnny 5 Bot Now Live V2 RhinoHunter Soon Released  (Read 354447 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
shogdite

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

LIR Dev. www.letitride.io

View Profile
July 29, 2015, 06:10:35 PM

The trolls are coming. Time to set up some buys and wait for them to work their little asses off to make me more money.
Troll away as much as you like trolls. It helps my bottom line. Thanks.

▀▀█████████▀████████████████▄
                        ████▄      ▄████████████████
                     ▄██████▀  ▄  ███████████████████
                  ▄█████████▄████▄███████████████████
                ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
                                               ▀▀███▀
    ▄█▀█       ▄▀  ▄▀▀█  ▄▀   █████████████████▄ ██▀         ▄▀█
   ▄█ ▄▀      ▀█▀ █▀ █▀ ▀█▀  ███████████████████ █▀ ▀▀      ▄▀▄▀
  ▄█    ▄███  █     █   █   ████████████████████  ▄█     ▄▀▀██▀ ▄███
███▄▄▄  █▄▄▄ █▄▄ ▄▄▀   █▄▄ ██████████████████▀▀   █▄▄ ▄▄ █▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄▄
                           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                            ▀▀█████████████▄
                                █████████████▄
                                  █████████████▄
                                    ▀███████▀▀▀▀▀
                                      ▀████▀
                                        ▀█▀
LetItRideINNOVATIVE ▬▬▬
DICE GAME
                        ▄███████████▄
                       ██  ██████████▄
                     ▄█████████████  ██▄
            ▄▄▀█▄▄▄▄▄████████████████████▄
        ▄▄█▀   ███████████  █████  ████  █
    ▄██████ ▄▄███████████████████████████▀
 ▄▀▀ ██████████████████████████  ████  █
█  ▄███████████▀▀▀█████████████████████
██████████████    ████████▀▀██████  █▀
██████████████▄▄▄██████████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███▀ ▀██████████████████████
██    ███████████████████████
██▄▄██████████████████████████
██████████████▀   ██████████
  █████████████   ▄██████▀▀
     ▀▀██████████████▀▀
         ▀▀██████▀▀
PROVABLY
F A I R
▄█████████████▀ ▄█
██            ▄█▀
██          ▄██ ▄█
██ ▄█▄    ▄███  ██
██ ▀███▄ ▄███   ██
██  ▀███████    ██
██    █████     ██
██     ███      ██
██      ▀       ██
██              ██
▀████████████████▀
BUY  BACK
PLANS
[BTC]

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bobsurplus
Legendary

Activity: 1008

Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale

View Profile
July 29, 2015, 06:15:58 PM

Hello Buddys,
i follow crypto currencies for months now.today i decide to Register in this Forum as i am also an Investor of circuits and many other coins.normally all my questions was answered in the Forums but now i want also to join.
because it´s really much to read and i wasn´t able to go online the last 2 weeks.....
please can somebody explain how i can join the slack channels?

Traders Lounge: This panel unlocks at staked weight of 0.5% of total coin supply (10,809 Circuits) - These users will benefit from 1% additional stake per block.
Whale Lounge: This panel unlocks at staking weight of 1.5% of total coin supply (32,424 Circuits) - These users will benefit from 3% additional stake per block.

In the traders lounge is the slack if you have 10,809 coins send the dev a pm with mail adress and https://chainz.cryptoid.info + your adress

Hi thanks for your reply.....
 ok so i write my email adress + my circ adress but what you mean with https://chainz.cryptoid.info ?

just coppy the url link to your circ adress to the dev https://chainz.cryptoid.info/circ/address.dws?yourcircadress.htm

ok have it thank you very much.hope to see you guys soon in the slack channel....

I dont trust you. Maybe its because you are brand new and show up in the middle of a fud attack but when you get into the lounge ima be challenging you to prove your coins.
So if you lie to get there know that you'll be getting kicked out as quick as you came.
If you are legit, then you'll have no issue proving that you own the coins.
See ya in the lounge.
damiano
Legendary

Activity: 1246

103 days, 21 hours and 10 minutes.

View Profile
July 29, 2015, 06:16:02 PM

The trolls are coming. Time to set up some buys and wait for them to work their little asses off to make me more money.

Hey shog,

This is exactly what is happening isn't it and credit where credit is due, they do try and troll/fud to the best of their abilities.

So much work and such little pay, feel a little sorry for them.
shogdite

Activity: 798

LIR Dev. www.letitride.io

View Profile
July 29, 2015, 06:24:34 PM

Hey shog,

This is exactly what is happening isn't it and credit where credit is due, they do try and troll/fud to the best of their abilities.

Good morning Damiano. Nice to see you here. Are you here because of the PM I sent you? I hope so because this coin really is dope and I figured a someone like you would want to get in. What was your entry price? I hope you were listening to me when I sent you the first PM and got in at 12K but even if you just got in now then your still in a good spot.
Bots should be coming soon and the devs seem on point like a navy seal.

We've got our fair share of trolls but what interesting coins doesn't and really they only help the strong hands A. get stronger and B. lets people on the side lines a chance to enter on a small dip.

I actually think more trolling is needed, but that's because I need to buy more coins before the bot is released to the public.  Cool

▀▀█████████▀████████████████▄
                        ████▄      ▄████████████████
                     ▄██████▀  ▄  ███████████████████
                  ▄█████████▄████▄███████████████████
                ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
                                               ▀▀███▀
    ▄█▀█       ▄▀  ▄▀▀█  ▄▀   █████████████████▄ ██▀         ▄▀█
   ▄█ ▄▀      ▀█▀ █▀ █▀ ▀█▀  ███████████████████ █▀ ▀▀      ▄▀▄▀
  ▄█    ▄███  █     █   █   ████████████████████  ▄█     ▄▀▀██▀ ▄███
███▄▄▄  █▄▄▄ █▄▄ ▄▄▀   █▄▄ ██████████████████▀▀   █▄▄ ▄▄ █▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄▄
                           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                            ▀▀█████████████▄
                                █████████████▄
                                  █████████████▄
                                    ▀███████▀▀▀▀▀
                                      ▀████▀
                                        ▀█▀
LetItRideINNOVATIVE ▬▬▬
DICE GAME
                        ▄███████████▄
                       ██  ██████████▄
                     ▄█████████████  ██▄
            ▄▄▀█▄▄▄▄▄████████████████████▄
        ▄▄█▀   ███████████  █████  ████  █
    ▄██████ ▄▄███████████████████████████▀
 ▄▀▀ ██████████████████████████  ████  █
█  ▄███████████▀▀▀█████████████████████
██████████████    ████████▀▀██████  █▀
██████████████▄▄▄██████████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███▀ ▀██████████████████████
██    ███████████████████████
██▄▄██████████████████████████
██████████████▀   ██████████
  █████████████   ▄██████▀▀
     ▀▀██████████████▀▀
         ▀▀██████▀▀
PROVABLY
F A I R
▄█████████████▀ ▄█
██            ▄█▀
██          ▄██ ▄█
██ ▄█▄    ▄███  ██
██ ▀███▄ ▄███   ██
██  ▀███████    ██
██    █████     ██
██     ███      ██
██      ▀       ██
██              ██
▀████████████████▀
BUY  BACK
PLANS
[BTC]
damiano
Legendary

Activity: 1246

103 days, 21 hours and 10 minutes.

View Profile
July 29, 2015, 06:33:51 PM

Hey shog,

Good morning Damiano. Nice to see you here. Are you here because of the PM I sent you? I hope so because this coin really is dope and I figured a someone like you would want to get in. What was your entry price? I hope you were listening to me when I sent you the first PM and got in at 12K but even if you just got in now then your still in a good spot.
Bots should be coming soon and the devs seem on point like a navy seal.

We've got our fair share of trolls but what interesting coins doesn't and really they only help the strong hands A. get stronger and B. lets people on the side lines a chance to enter on a small dip.

I actually think more trolling is needed, but that's because I need to buy more coins before the bot is released to the public.  Cool

Nice to see you to bro!

I did scan it and remember seeing the name and some of the hot points, but was real busy with real life and to be honest I never got in until 17k to 20k.

As you say though it feels like I'm in a good spot here plus I have a few btc in case these fudders do a good enough job for orders to get filled, shame I never listened to you sooner lol

They are on their game (dev team) just need to take a look at that wallet to know they are here to kick ass.

I'm with you that maybe a few more trolls wouldn't go a miss and maybe orders will get filled for once!

Cheers again for letting me know I will be quicker in future and do myself a favor  Cheesy
bram_vnl
Legendary

Activity: 1148

View Profile
July 29, 2015, 06:55:14 PM

good work! and hope to see you in the slack it is pretty cool and hot in the chat  Cool Cool
15Lemon714

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 29, 2015, 07:02:05 PM

Bigmac seems to like that gif of a young girl  Undecided Strange behaviour not sure you should expose yourself in public dude. Thank you for taking the workload and trying to get me cheap coins though, not working must try harder!
mrcashking

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 29, 2015, 07:02:20 PM

I like the fud, it keeps things interesting, lets me get my orders filled and keeps the thread constantly bumped. How could we not love that?
15Lemon714

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 29, 2015, 07:06:36 PM

I like the fud, it keeps things interesting, lets me get my orders filled and keeps the thread constantly bumped. How could we not love that?

I agree the fud is likeable and you know your doing well when they come out to play. They need to up their game though as I'm a little disappointed, they are not moving the price  for orders to be filled Angry  
terman45x

Activity: 840

View Profile
July 29, 2015, 07:33:00 PM

wtf is a sook. up your fud game to intelligible english dude
CryptoRekt

Activity: 377

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2015, 09:05:18 PM

Got my coins back guys and feeling happy! Im a few hundred short of Trader Lounge but should be upto speed with a few days staking hopefully! Cant remember the last time I saw a coin with such a high number of stakers bar a few like Bitbean....Good luck guys looking great over here  Cool

How many coins do you need to get in brotha ?

///// [XVG] VERGE [Multi-Algo] \\\\\
_///// TOR . I2P . LINUX . WINDOWS . MAC . ANDROID . ELECTRUM . WEBWALLET . GITHUB . WEBSITE . RADIO . IRC \\\\\_
neordicICE

Activity: 505

View Profile
July 29, 2015, 09:24:14 PM

Got my coins back guys and feeling happy! Im a few hundred short of Trader Lounge but should be upto speed with a few days staking hopefully! Cant remember the last time I saw a coin with such a high number of stakers bar a few like Bitbean....Good luck guys looking great over here  Cool

Don't be giving him any free coins. He sold out and bought back in at a loss. His loss. Don't let it be yours.
digitalgrow

Activity: 704

View Profile
July 29, 2015, 09:37:29 PM

Im about 400 short but its fine bro I wasnt asking for any donations, happy to stake away and earn my coins, thanks anyway buddy, really nice to see a tight knit community here Smiley

Don't be giving him any free coins. He sold out and bought back in at a loss. His loss. Don't let it be yours.

I never asked for any free coins mate, Ive been around long enough here to be successful enough to not to have to ask for such things Wink
CryptoRekt

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2015, 09:38:45 PM

Im about 400 short but its fine bro I wasnt asking for any donations, happy to stake away and earn my coins, thanks anyway buddy, really nice to see a tight knit community here Smiley

I never asked for any free coins mate, Ive been around long enough here to be successful enough to not to have to ask for such things Wink

PM me your circ address

_///// TOR . I2P . LINUX . WINDOWS . MAC . ANDROID . ELECTRUM . WEBWALLET . GITHUB . WEBSITE . RADIO . IRC \\\\\_
digitalgrow

View Profile
July 29, 2015, 09:42:04 PM

PM me your circ address

Thanks bro really kind of you but Im cool to wait for a few days to get in, we got the juicy 20 block stakes coming up soon so should be in with you guys in the lounge in no time Smiley

Hats off to you man and really kind of you to offer, this feel good spirit in this community reminds me of the good days last summer Smiley Lets hope we all do well here and can kick off a good bull run in alts  Cool
digitalgrow

View Profile
July 29, 2015, 10:11:58 PM

PM me your circ address

Thanks bro really kind of you but Im cool to wait for a few days to get in, we got the juicy 20 block stakes coming up soon so should be in with you guys in the lounge in no time Smiley

Hats off to you man and really kind of you to offer, this feel good spirit in this community reminds me of the good days last summer Smiley Lets hope we all do well here and can kick off a good bull run in alts  Cool

I hope thru this community we really can get to know each other better and become altcoin friends forever  Cheesy

Not just best friends but Super best friends!!
CryptoRekt

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2015, 10:13:49 PM

PM me your circ address

I hope thru this community we really can get to know each other better and become altcoin friends forever  Cheesy

Not just best friends but Super best friends!!

Woah now idk bout this super best friend business Wink

bram_vnl
Legendary

Activity: 1148

View Profile
July 29, 2015, 10:48:48 PM

1 circ = 1 bitcoin? big dream
neordicICE

Activity: 505

View Profile
July 29, 2015, 11:52:28 PM

1 circ = 1 bitcoin? big dream

Big wet dream.  Grin
sofakingdom

Activity: 77
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 30, 2015, 12:13:04 AM

~600 blocks til 20 coin rewards Cheesy

I have a feeling things are about to get interesting!

Pages: « 1 ... 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 [195] 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 ... 332 »
  Print  

Jump to: