Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 01:59:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 [198] 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 ... 332 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] CryptoCircuits (CIRC) | Johnny 5 Bot Now Live V2 RhinoHunter Soon Released  (Read 354447 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
TrueAnon
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 30, 2015, 07:50:03 PM

Hey y'all Thursday here

The boys have decided on the start date for the Culling and it is approaching rather quickly. It is slated to begin 5 days after the close of the current vDPOS phase.  They have asked me to make a few posts on the matter, and field any questions y'all may have. So I believe I will do just that.

First off, I will say we have noticed some larger amounts of CIRC on the move. The surface reason would seem to be related to staking the high vDPOS, but there is also word that at least two groups of traders are building pig traps in prepearation for the Culling. Those of you who have been in the Slack with me know what I am talking about.

Pig hunting is about outsmarting pigs and killing them. And that's not far from what the Culling is all about. The Culling will be an opportunity for the smarter solo traders among you - or small teams of traders -  to use market skills, manipulation, hidden strategies, reverse psychology, hedged bets, and a whole lot more to double, triple, or quadruple your CIRC stacks within just a few days. The Culling is my baby, and I do confess I am looking forward to seeing the fireworks.

The only thing you need to know to do well in the culling is this: pick your fight wisely, and be smart. If you have a small stack, do an early move to double it. Then play with the house money and take a bigger risk. And so on.

If you see some larger wagers going on, analyze what the motives and outcomes are - you may be able to ride coat tails and little or no risk.

Above all, read the escrow conditions carefully, and keep an eye on distribution. Many of the wagers will be dark - with no confirmation of winner or loser. The distribution charts will be your friend.

Some of the bets will involve the different exchange prices. If you see an interesting wager consider shorting against it, or if you believe it to be part of a larger cascading bet (see my post in Slack about cascading trades) try to follow the logic to see what the big boys are trying to do. Then get in the slipstream - either on exchange or with a Culling wager of your own.

I will be happy to give help if folks have questions - just quote this post so I notice it. This thread is going so fast it is hard to keep up.

See ya

Thursday

So how would this impact the price per CIRC coin persay, on the exchanges?

Is there an "end date" for this culling aspect of trading CIRC?  How long after does the Assembly begin?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bram_vnl
Legendary

Activity: 1148

View Profile
July 30, 2015, 07:52:09 PM

this topic is to feast and big for Thursday   "This thread is going so fast it is hard to keep up."

amen  Grin
co5hike

Activity: 798

View Profile
July 30, 2015, 07:59:47 PM

Hey y'all Thursday here

The boys have decided on the start date for the Culling and it is approaching rather quickly. It is slated to begin 5 days after the close of the current vDPOS phase.  They have asked me to make a few posts on the matter, and field any questions y'all may have. So I believe I will do just that.

First off, I will say we have noticed some larger amounts of CIRC on the move. The surface reason would seem to be related to staking the high vDPOS, but there is also word that at least two groups of traders are building pig traps in prepearation for the Culling. Those of you who have been in the Slack with me know what I am talking about.

Pig hunting is about outsmarting pigs and killing them. And that's not far from what the Culling is all about. The Culling will be an opportunity for the smarter solo traders among you - or small teams of traders -  to use market skills, manipulation, hidden strategies, reverse psychology, hedged bets, and a whole lot more to double, triple, or quadruple your CIRC stacks within just a few days. The Culling is my baby, and I do confess I am looking forward to seeing the fireworks.

The only thing you need to know to do well in the culling is this: pick your fight wisely, and be smart. If you have a small stack, do an early move to double it. Then play with the house money and take a bigger risk. And so on.

If you see some larger wagers going on, analyze what the motives and outcomes are - you may be able to ride coat tails and little or no risk.

Above all, read the escrow conditions carefully, and keep an eye on distribution. Many of the wagers will be dark - with no confirmation of winner or loser. The distribution charts will be your friend.

Some of the bets will involve the different exchange prices. If you see an interesting wager consider shorting against it, or if you believe it to be part of a larger cascading bet (see my post in Slack about cascading trades) try to follow the logic to see what the big boys are trying to do. Then get in the slipstream - either on exchange or with a Culling wager of your own.

I will be happy to give help if folks have questions - just quote this post so I notice it. This thread is going so fast it is hard to keep up.

See ya

Thursday

Shit is gonna get real. Real fast.

co5hike

View Profile
July 30, 2015, 08:01:31 PM

Hey y'all Thursday here

See ya

Thursday

Is there an "end date" for this culling aspect of trading CIRC?  How long after does the Assembly begin?

What he is saying is that some of the larger trades are going to be using FE trex as a reference point. But they will also try to move the trex price to help themselves. it is gonna be wild.
TrueAnon
Legendary

View Profile
July 30, 2015, 08:07:31 PM

Hey y'all Thursday here

See ya

Thursday

Is there an "end date" for this culling aspect of trading CIRC?  How long after does the Assembly begin?

What he is saying is that some of the larger trades are going to be using FE trex as a reference point. But they will also try to move the trex price to help themselves. it is gonna be wild.

Ah I see.  Well after re-reading the OP post re. Culling it makes a bit more sense now.  

i.e. Timing will be everything and you'll have to be on top of things re. what you put in via escrow re. your amount of CIRC AND BTC, right?  

So different people will place their own 'value' on CIRC depending how much btc they put up with the CIRC deriving it's value essentially for that one trade/offer, right?  (Sorry if I'm wrong, just trying to understand things better).  Then if the price on the markets change (either increase or decrease the CIRC price)...suddenly that offer that's within the culling market could get either very good or very bad for the seller (or buyer), depending.  Right?
kb4scv
Legendary

Activity: 966

View Profile
July 30, 2015, 08:13:56 PM

Sounds like chaos.   Will be fun for some!
co5hike

View Profile
July 30, 2015, 08:17:33 PM

Hey y'all Thursday here

See ya

Thursday

Is there an "end date" for this culling aspect of trading CIRC?  How long after does the Assembly begin?

Ah I see.  Well after re-reading the OP post re. Culling it makes a bit more sense now.  

i.e. Timing will be everything and you'll have to be on top of things re. what you put in via escrow re. your amount of CIRC AND BTC, right?  

So different people will place their own 'value' on CIRC depending how much btc they put up with the CIRC deriving it's value essentially for that one trade/offer, right?  (Sorry if I'm wrong, just trying to understand things better).  Then if the price on the markets change (either increase or decrease the CIRC price)...suddenly that offer that's within the culling market could get either very good or very bad for the seller (or buyer), depending.  Right?

I would say you are right - but that is only the starting point. The potential for serious psyche outs, fake outs , swings  - - very  interesting things will be happening.
kb4scv
Legendary

View Profile
July 30, 2015, 08:17:47 PM

So what is bigger, Culling or Bots?
Bobsurplus
Legendary

Activity: 1008

Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale

View Profile
July 30, 2015, 08:22:39 PM

Hey y'all Thursday here

See ya

Thursday

You got it! It's going to be interesting to say the least.
Bobsurplus
Legendary

Activity: 1008

Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale

View Profile
July 30, 2015, 08:23:22 PM

So what is bigger, Culling or Bots?

The bots i would think.
kb4scv
Legendary

View Profile
July 30, 2015, 08:45:26 PM

It sounds like, if the big boys buy in and want to play, the Culling could make a lot of opportunities.  Interesting idea, hopefully there are enough of you whales out there to make waves.

15Lemon714

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 30, 2015, 09:07:30 PM

It sounds like, if the big boys buy in and want to play, the Culling could make a lot of opportunities.  Interesting idea, hopefully there are enough of you whales out there to make waves.

Yeh this culling is great news, although it took awhile for me to catch up to the idea I think it will be fun times ahead. Boys better be on their A game because there will be some killers on the loose  Cheesy Bot bot where are you?
chickenfried12
Legendary

Merit: 1003

View Profile
July 30, 2015, 09:20:02 PM

So where does the culling take place? in a slack room?
CryptoRekt

Activity: 377

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2015, 09:35:04 PM

Hey y'all Thursday here

See ya

Thursday

Shit is gonna get real. Real fast.

Shit has been real for a while.....

btw

3k TILL WHALE LOUNGE WOOT!

///// [XVG] VERGE [Multi-Algo] \\\\\
_///// TOR . I2P . LINUX . WINDOWS . MAC . ANDROID . ELECTRUM . WEBWALLET . GITHUB . WEBSITE . RADIO . IRC \\\\\_
bram_vnl
Legendary

View Profile
July 30, 2015, 09:42:24 PM

8 blocks in 20 min
digitalgrow

Activity: 704
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 30, 2015, 10:20:16 PM

this is gonna be insane and the most fun weve had in a while!
bram_vnl
Legendary

View Profile
July 30, 2015, 10:30:20 PM

8 blocks in 20 min

nice but possibly orphans

Forked
kb4scv
Legendary

View Profile
July 30, 2015, 11:01:50 PM

So, is everyone trying to decide if they are a pig?
NextGenCrypto

Activity: 462

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2015, 11:14:24 PM

So, is everyone trying to decide if they are a pig?

Well, right now, better a pig than a lion...

Too soon?

kb4scv
Legendary

View Profile
July 30, 2015, 11:29:38 PM

Either way, look out for anyone with 50K.
Pages: « 1 ... 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 [198] 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 ... 332 »
  Print  

Jump to: